Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! (14541 Views)

Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Konnektions146(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
Emylexray:
she thinks marriage is for kindergateens, people like her don't last in marriage.
bros, let someone tell her .
she should meet a catholic priest in any diocese in nigeria and ask him abt marriage tribunal and de number of cases dey have.
betterstill, ask a court clerk and see how much divorce cases dey have.

OP, wake up
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by shawn5ng(m): 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hello baby,
I feel we could work out things together as I'm also looking for a friend and a good wife. Why not let us talk or send me a mail @ shawn5ng@yahoo.com. We could be a perfect match. Search my FB Seun Adenekan. Hope to hear from you.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by MissEZ(f): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
In other news, we just de here de dull ourself giving Op advice, meanwhile sharp guys don de send her email address since...lol...OP e be like say you go soon find husband soonest...lol.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2012
Why are there so many perverts on NL ?
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by luckgames(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2012
chineloSA:

What nau What was disrespectful in my response. You indicated that what I said is BS, and I said as much as I may view your opinion likewise.

Such vulgarityI pity your imaginary wife?
Thanks for your pity
Get help
Nasty B?
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2012
You need to work on yourself now than ever! Dress nice, Be humble; Be Modest, Be Yourself. Then you ll find your real man attracted to you. He is nearer to you than you think. Wish you God‘s best.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by modavi: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2012
It is normal to feel this way at ur age but u ve to be very careful so that u do not fall into wrong hands cos of ur desperation. Besides,it is not just about getting married but staying married. Use this time of waiting to prepare urself for the task ahead cos it is not a bed of roses...it is not for boys and girls but for men and women at heart and not just of age.Wait on the lord cos he has the final say.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by antartica(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2012
There are more to life than marraiage.There are so much you can do to fill your time and live a full fledge life,while you can still get want you want at the end.That you are married means that you are fulfilled,your chioce

Women sometimes see marraige as must do task,even when it is not suitable for them.Some of them just marry for the sake of it,not because they are enjoying it.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Reni1: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Pricelesss: Am over 28yrs Old, and i feel so good and happy with my life, don't care wotever any1 says about me. and i don't feel pushed or intimidated by anything.

Dey there make bra dey wear you, when all your mate dey do wedding every Saturday. grin wink
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by cindyrella(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2012
25 and desperate to get married seriously??
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by brosmart(m): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2012
Wow! 25 aint old sweetie,i guess u knw wat they say wen they stand at that alter,i bet you don't wanna say that to the wrong guy.be patient ur prince charming will come around soon.too old? More like too young......
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by herokings: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
babe,i have gone thru some pieces of advice offered by some good pple on this forum. pls, do not feel embarrass with my candid advice to you on this issue. what exactly do you want? getting married or getting pregnant? if it is getting married pls do not continue with any relationship that the man wd ask u 4 sex. it takes the grace of God for a man to have sex wt u and think of marriage soon. all his attention shifts to sex and not marriage. i ave conducted a personal research on this, thou, not document and i found out dat wen u dont allow ur guy to ur "internet" unless after marriage he tends to rush the marriage wt a very great urge to have sex with you. nevatheles, dont get ursef worked up over this 25yrs is not bad,God wl alwaz give u ur choice. just hold on to him.

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by acidtalk: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
I know people like the poster very well.

The next guy that comes are way all she will do is overlook is flaw and trying forcing him into marriage with 3 months of their meeting.

I was about telling my story on the desperation of women when it comes to marriage but I have been very busy.

I will share my experiences with women like this poster who have come my way within the last 6months.

Women are too desperate to settle down these days.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by claremont(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2012
I know of ladies who got married in their early 20's, and they are still happily married today. There is nothing wrong in being desperate to get married at 25 years of age, so long as you constructively translate your desperation into feasible relationship goals with specific time frames.

DO NOT LISTEN TO RELIGIOUS GOONS TELLING YOU TO WAIT ON JESUS/GOD, religion has NO role to play on this issue.

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by donkuso(f): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
God's time is always the answer
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by lockheed55(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Hmm nairaland wud be so so gud if a desperate guy cud get all these care and "care" of responses to an original post. anyway @op, lotsa gud advice here already from world class guys and girls with greater consciousness/experience.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by bisi16(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2012
If you rush in, you rush out.. Period!
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by razznaija(f): 1:52am On Apr 12, 2012
cindyrella: 25 and desperate to get married seriously??
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by obowunmi(m): 2:00am On Apr 12, 2012
leave LONDON.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by pauloman(m): 3:32am On Apr 12, 2012
@op...it is good to have such goal to get married at 25 as u are wishing. The blunt truth is that a good number of gals reason this way which is good. But the irony of it all is that 90% of such girls are not even prepared for what they are wishing for. They probably might be physically,but mentally,emotionally,spiritually and financially they are never there. I met a girl last year and she was so crazy about getting married to me which i didnt mind doing because she was what i wanted too. But on venturing into a relationship with this girl,i realised how inept she is for that institution called marriage. You can imagine a girl that told me she was ready for marriage still wanting to club,flirting about with different men,still dresses like she wants to hunt any man that comes her way down...just to mention a few. The truth is a good man has a natural radar to spot a girl that has good virtues and is marriagable. So i my take is if you are one of them good girls from your tender age a good man would have spotted your and asked for your hand in marriage. Your words gave you away that you are so naive about the instituition you so crave to go into. You obviously do not have a mind of your own when you compare your frends that are married to yourself. To tell you the truth you really need to work on yourself before you enter into marriage because my take is you
would be a liability to a man that would want to take you as a spouse now. As such i pity all the guys sending their email addys on here because they read your post. Bewarned ! They would treat you like the other guys because i believe you have issues you need to work on as a person and one of such is your desperation. I wish you all the best though. Cheers !
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by bashr8: 6:35am On Apr 12, 2012
Pricelesss: Am over 28yrs Old, and i feel so good and happy with my life, don't care wotever any1 says about me. and i don't feel pushed or intimidated by anything.
no u dont feel good and yes u care what they say.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Konnektions146(m): 6:39am On Apr 12, 2012
pauloman: @op...it is good to have such goal to get married at 25 as u are wishing. The blunt truth is that a good number of gals reason this way which is good. But the irony of it all is that 90% of such girls are not even prepared for what they are wishing for. They probably might be physically,but mentally,emotionally,spiritually and financially they are never there. I met a girl last year and she was so crazy about getting married to me which i didnt mind doing because she was what i wanted too. But on venturing into a relationship with this girl,i realised how inept she is for that institution called marriage. You can imagine a girl that told me she was ready for marriage still wanting to club,flirting about with different men,still dresses like she wants to hunt any man that comes her way down...just to mention a few. The truth is a good man has a natural radar to spot a girl that has good virtues and is marriagable. So i my take is if you are one of them good girls from your tender age a good man would have spotted your and asked for your hand in marriage. Your words gave you away that you are so naive about the instituition you so crave to go into. You obviously do not have a mind of your own when you compare your frends that are married to yourself. To tell you the truth you really need to work on yourself before you enter into marriage because my take is you
would be a liability to a man that would want to take you as a spouse now. As such i pity all the guys sending their email addys on here because they read your post. Bewarned ! They would treat you like the other guys because i believe you have issues you need to work on as a person and one of such is your desperation. I wish you all the best though. Cheers !
nice one

OP, please slow down, de truth is dat some guys dat re sendin u e mail and all dat here would sooner or later get closer, get intimate, aand find a fault.
from yur story here, i cant possibly wish to have thing to do with yu(sorry, no harm) cos u dont even know what yu want.

dese days , no man wants liability and as it is now, yu re one,-work on that and den pray to God and He will answer.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by dafetta: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2012
Okiemute dnt let dat bug ur mind so much. I believe there is someone out there 4 u. My email is dafetta4luv@yahoo.com. My facebook i.d is dafetta odiri. U cud inbox me lets chat
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 12, 2012
I have one qus 4u. Do u want 2rush in to marriage & out? U nid 2tke tinz easy, @25 ur still young.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by oluomad(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2012
Nonso Chris: Girl can you hook up with me through my email? let's talk.(chris4christ24@yahoo.co.uk) i'll be looking forward to hear from you.

419, JUX because NA YANKEE BASED GAL, n u Wan Chop am... SORI
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Okijajuju1(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2012
KarmenK: I'm about finishing a degree this year. Ive only dated two guys one of two years and the other I ended last night after 4 months.
Both who are in there 30's were just wasting my time with no goal or plans for the future.
Their own concern or goal was to make money and wear the latest garms ( clothes).
I find guys in London are immature too much on a hype. The I dated for 2 years ( a ghanian ) told me he wanted to settle down at 40.( I mean come on)
All my mates are married with kids or have a kid and on to their second. I can't even mingle with these girls to say I'm scouting for potential bf

I dnt have a problem getting a guys it's keeping then long enough to like me more then my physical shape. I thought by now I would be in a serious relationship, pregnant or planning a wedding.
I'm I rushing it. My Nigerian name is Okemute = there's a time for everything. I know Patience is a Virtue. But I'm to damn inpatient my attitude is if I want something I'm must have.
I feel at 25 as a female I'm too old. Im also the eldest in my family I dnt to be 30 and single still with no kids let alone no husband. I've even considered moving to Nigeria in search of a bf potential husband.

So NL is Gods Time the Best shall I learn to be more patience. My mum keeps telling.
Or shall I get on the case and do fast.

The first question is ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE?!

I like the way you think but!! Above and beyond your age (which by the way is still young), Are you sure you understand what marriage is all about. All I could get from your posts were "my mates are married with kids", "I'm getting old", "I dont want to be single at 30". . . All these are good and nice, but you have to be mentally prepared for marriage my dear. Marriage is not all about the bragging rights and babies o!! You have another person in your life whom you are supposed to love and care for like you do yourself. You have to shared your time, energy and all with him, be subject to his controls and all the other associated shinanigans that comes with being married.

Now, 25 like I said is rather young. But that dosent mean you cant be married at that age. My advice to you would be finish school, get a job and your crowd would change. . . You would meet and interact with new and different people. Whatever you do, dont make marriage your number 1 priority else you fall into the hands of an abusive man. Enjoy your youth, keep your options wide and open, dont look down on any man just because he pulled up to you in a 20year old vehicle, or cos his accent aint right, be nice, be calm, let every man who is interested in you work his way to knowing more about you. Dont be readily avaliable to men sexually. When once a man gets you into bed, the dynamics of your relationship changes. . most tines for the worse because thier is nothing else left to see.

You are young, enjoy it while it lasts!

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2012
@poster, becareful with some nigerians given u email so dat u will not from fry pan to fire. But remember u r still very young dont be desparate for a husband,@d right time, d man dat will love u, cherish and appreciate ur worth will come. May God help u but becareful girl
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Leyelyzo: 8:34am On Apr 12, 2012
rokiatu: Is marriage the only pathway to happiness? Just asking.

You can tell us what it means to be married now afterall you are in the system
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by dcodesmith(m): 8:58am On Apr 12, 2012
@op "I find guys in London are immature too much on a hype". That's a very bold statement. I'm a London guy myself n know enough guys that aren't immature, they just want the right girl. If a guy meets the right girl, he will settle down, it's that simple.

The truth is guys have more options than girls in London. U chances of meeting your dream guy or an almost complete package in London is slim (not saying London guys are hopeless) but there aren't enough guys to go around.

Being 25 and desperate is not good n generally guys'd wanna be in a comfy position before even thinking about that (I know I would anyway).

Don't be so hard on yourself, just relax, be you n vet the guys that come your way properly.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by blackolove(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2012
hello dear friend, mine is short and simple.be patient and wait for the right man.be contended with ur life,ur degree pls.some at 25 are still writing junior WAEC some looking for admission,but ur own case is different.rely on God time cos if u choose d fast way,i might zap ur dream of a gud husband.wht u need is a true loving n caring husband, one that will understand u and nt jst a husband.let ds be ur reason,wait 4 d mr right.pls be comforter by d undying love God have 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Old Is Old Enough For Marriage? / Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.