Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! (14568 Views)

Meeting An Online Date For The First Time, The Appropriate Venue. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by Ricoluv(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2012
@karmenk,..if indeed you are serious about settling down, then I think we should meet cos am feeling same here,.eric4good@yahoo.com
contact me via aforementioned email address,...cheeers
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by steve888(m): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2012
undecided babe don't be in a hurry about marriage for out there, ther[quote][/quote]e are many men but few husband. It is only by the leading of God spirit that u will be able to recqnize the difference. My advice be focus to your goals in life while you seek God consent for a good husband
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by somegirl1: 9:51am On Apr 13, 2012
[b][/b]
oraclefemi: DONT OVER ACHIEVE

How can a woman stop herself from "over achieving" and where does she draw the achievement line?
If a man feels intimidated by a woman's success perhaps he should try over achieving.
It's insecurity that makes one want to pull another down in order to rise.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by ABJgal: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
Girl I really feel your pain. I'm the same age as you and still no ring. Its sooo hard seeing female friends and relatives getting hitched and you're like wait, what about me? Then I look at some of my cousins who are in their 30s and still no hubby and I get scared like what if that ends up being me? But life is funny in that things happen differently for different people. You just have to have faith that your own go betta! So don't ever entertain the idea of being desperate because it will surely cloud your judgment and you could end up marrying the wrong person (a fate worse than remaining single). I'm speaking from personal experience. I was recently in a relationship where I was so focused on getting the ring that I missed some major character flaws in my intended. I thank God my eyes were opened before it was too late. Just try to keep busy with school, work, friends. Then when you meet a guy you like get to know him and don't rush into anything. Good luck girl! I've got my fingers crossed for both of us smiley

1 Like

Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by walex0709: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
God's time is d best @ 25 u re nt 2 old, neva b depressed because if u do u will b oppressed alwes b happy nd @ d rite tym u ll get d rite man
u cud get 2 me @ simonolawale@yahoo.com let talk
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by benz33(m): 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
Pricelesss: Am over 28yrs Old, and i feel so good and happy with my life, don't care wotever any1 says about me. and i don't feel pushed or intimidated by anything.

u still dey do shakara! Na until wen u enter menopause u go dey desperate abi? @Op, just be calm & pray to God & be nice to guys. Try joining singles meeting in your church. It would help. Don't dress like an harlot and don't do over make up. Wear decent dresses & dont mix up with bad girlz. Be filled with humility and be juvile, when any man see this things in u, they can decide to settle down. Don't respond to internet advances, they are all hoax
[color=#000099][/color].

.......................You guys are so funny...anyway i am single and seriously searching too, but not really looking for any lady who is too materialistic, not reserved and not submissive. Because we dont even know whether there is a particular reason why those guys too dont want to settle down with you..NLs hope u understand what i am talking about. But God will give u ur hubby at the appointed time...dont be pressurized by WHAT PEOPLE SAY...THINK-RELAX-THEN ACT. Thank You
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by benz33(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2012
my mail oloyede4love@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by cfours: 12:51am On Apr 14, 2012
this marriage thing for women is a paradox.
Most women will certainly be ok with waiting a while before settling down. But it really is the child-bearing aspect that makes women desperate. One reaches a certain age and it dawns on you that you are at your prime for fertility.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by osram(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2012
Hook me up on dz email:linusofblessing@yahoo.com..its jst dt m 4yrs younger,bt dt does nt count cus m ready to settle down.
Re: 25 & Desperate Or Is Gods Time The Best?! by 190: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2012
saemmanuel: I can get you pregnant now but marry u in the next 2 yrs
....send me an email on: saemmanuel@ovi.com...

[size=18pt]FALLS FROM BANGA TREE grin grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding / Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) / The Real Meaning Of Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.