Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is Experience The Best Teacher? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Experience The Best Teacher? (1028 Views)

I Am Glad I Go To Experience The Life Of An Ugly Girl And Pretty Girl! / HAVE You Ever Experience The Super Natural? Share Your Experience / Experience or information, which is the best teacher? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Fejok01(f): 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
Is experience the best teacher? Personally,i don't think it is.Nairalanders,what do you think?
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Killz1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2012
Fejok01: Is experience the best teacher? Personally,i don't think it is.Nairalanders,what do you think?
To those who stubbornly refuse to learn from another's bitter experience, it is the best teacher. . .
To those who choose to learn from another's bitter experience, it is NOT the best teacher. . .

So, to which group exactly do you comport yourself into?
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2012
I THINK ITS THE BEST HEADTEACHER!!! But if it didn't teach you well call the proprietress grin
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
@OP
yes it is the best teacher, but there are many instances where you never tried something and fully well know if it is good or not for you.
think about it, there are many things in this world that we've never experienced, yet we fully well know that they are wrong to do.
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Fejok01(f): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2012
Killz.:

To those who stubbornly refuse to learn from another's bitter experience, it is the best teacher. . .
To those who choose to learn from another's bitter experience, it is NOT the best teacher. . .

So, to which group exactly do you comport yourself into?
I prefer to learn from other peoples experience.
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2012
For me, it is. Experience is a great teacher, but it's important to learn and grow from it, and not keep repeating the same mistakes.

MRbrownJAY: @OP
yes it is the best teacher, but there are many instances where you never tried something and fully well know if it is good or not for you.
think about it, there are many things in this world that we've never experienced, yet we fully well know that they are wrong to do.

Good point.

Fejok01: Is experience the best teacher? Personally, i don't think it is . Nairalanders,what do you think?
Why, Fejok01? Would like to hear your thoughts, if you don't mind sharing. smiley
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by Youngpo413: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes
Re: Is Experience The Best Teacher? by pelij18(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fejok01:
Is experience the best teacher? Personally,i don't think it is.Nairalanders,what do you think?
No observation is the best teacher.

(1) (Reply)

??? / Ui HYPO Love, What Is Your Coment / Your Advice Is Needed Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.