Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? (22651 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 11:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Skii: Mr killz, biko, how u dey change font?
[size=13pt]There are many fonts to choose from. . .[/size]
[size=16pt]There are many fonts to choose from. . .[/size]

Choose one and let me have my peace. . .
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 11:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
Flashaldrin:
you mean killz?? undecided

Its the dreamer, Chimezie
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 11:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

Dont forget to add your DNA so that he can access that brain of urs
Its not just the font now grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
ijebabe:

Dont forget to add your DNA so that he can access that brain of urs
Its not just the font now grin
grin grin grin grin

Lmao! Maybe i should just give him the password to my "sexkillz" username since i dont need that anymore. . . What do you think? grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 11:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

[size=16pt]There are many fonts to choose from. . .[/size]

[size=13pt]Ahn Ahn, ghen ghen!! grin

Shakara too much

Haba?![/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:00am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Its the dreamer, Chimezie
you mean you dont mean killz?? Damn! I coulda sworn that description fitted him like a glove!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 12:02am On Apr 27, 2012
[size=13pt]yes, ehen,,,erm erm (clearing my throat)

now that i get the hang of it, where are those NL girls

maybe they will fall for my font wink[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:02am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin

Lmao! Maybe i should just give him the password to my "sexkillz" username since i dont need that anymore. . . What do you think? grin

It is ur role now as a mentor. With great power comes great responsibility grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 12:04am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii: [size=13pt]yes, ehen,,,erm erm (clearing my throat)

LMAO! Bro, try blue fonts dammit! grin grin grin grin Killz uses blue! grin

Do you still want the password to "sexkillz"? So that i will rest for you o jare. You think it's easy to endure accusations and scandals abi? grin Abeg come take. . . I don taya sef. i need a change of name.
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:06am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii: [size=13pt]yes, ehen,,,erm erm (clearing my throat)

Viewing this topic: Flashaldrin(m), Tinax(f), 2nkechi, Skii(m), flairlady(f), ijebabe, cantell(m), ~Killz~(m) and 1 guest(s)

Heya! No ladies yet just wait they'll come smiley
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 12:07am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

Viewing this topic: Flashaldrin(m), Tinax(f), 2nkechi, Skii(m), flairlady(f), ijebabe, cantell(m), ~Killz~(m) and 1 guest(s)

Why are you so wicked? grin The names in red are ladies na. . . haba!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:09am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Why are you so wicked? grin

Im only trying to help o!! grin

Skii don't be disappointed, Killz is just trying to trip you
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

It is ur role now as a mentor. With great power comes great responsibility grin
Smh! grin grin

Skii, oya come for classes. . . Where you wan start from? grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 12:11am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO! Bro, try blue fonts dammit! grin grin grin grin Killz uses blue! grin

Do you still want the password to "sexkillz"? So that i will rest for you o jare. You think it's esy to endure accusations and scandals abi? grin Abeg come take. . . I don taya sef. i need a change of name.

[size=13pt]Baba cool down na,

This here is a nu style and a nu flava, for nu set of chics, not the ones u already have on lockdown[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Tinax(f): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2012
quote author=~Killz~]
grin grin grin grin

Lmao! Maybe i should just give him the password to my "sexkillz" username since i dont need that anymore. . . What do you think? grin[/quote]
sexkillz is the best handle cry
~Killz~:

grin grin grin grin

sexkillz is the best handle cry cry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

[size=13pt]Instead of you to be supporting the newest rookie in town[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:14am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

[size=13pt]Baba cool down na,

This here is a nu style and a nu flava, for nu set of chics, not the ones u already have on lockdown[/size]

That's my boy! Be different
Erm but wait, if the girls don't think ur Killz, how will you get them? At least go for a few classes, he is offering. Or what do you think?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:15am On Apr 27, 2012
The person I'm admiring is Skii kiss
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 12:17am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe: The person I'm admiring is Skii kiss

[size=13pt]Hurray!!! *running round the room in circles screaming*

I knew it!!

It was the font!! grin grin[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 12:18am On Apr 27, 2012
Tinax:
sexkillz is the best handle cry cry
Really? Should i revert to sexkillz for you? Just say the word and i'll do it! cheesy Dunno if it's still banned though. It was banned before i started with Killz!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:20am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

I knew it!!

LMAO!!!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 12:20am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe: The person I'm admiring is Skii kiss
Skii:

I knew it!!

ROTFLMAO!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by yinkalink(f): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

ROTFLMAO!

Come to bed jo
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Tinax(f): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2012
uote author=~Killz~]
Really? Should i revert to sexkillz for you? Just say the word and i'll do it! cheesy Dunno if it's still banned though. It was banned before i started with Killz![/quote]
Will be glad, just love sexkillz cheesy
~Killz~:

Really? Should i revert to sexkillz for you? Just say the word and i'll do it! cheesy Dunno if it's still banned though. It was banned before i started with Killz!
Will be glad, just love sexkillz cheesy cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2012
ijebabe:

That's my boy! Be different
Erm but wait, if the girls don't think ur Killz, how will you get them? At least go for a few classes, he is offering. Or what do you think?

[size=13pt]They don't have to think so, notice how our usernames are almost similar?

s k i i k i l l z

HAHA,,,

NL Chics prepare *trumpet sounds and loud drums rumbling in the background, like those roman movies*

there is a nu girl in town,,,

HIS NAME IS S K I I[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2012
@op
Skii baba kiss
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Killz3(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2012
yinkalink:

Come to bed jo
Holy. . . Where the hell have you been?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Tinax(f): 12:25am On Apr 27, 2012
yinkalink:

Come to bed jo
yinkalink:

Come to bed jo
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by ijebabe: 12:25am On Apr 27, 2012
Skii:

[size=13pt]They don't have to think so, notice how our usernames are almost similar?

s k i i k i l l z

HAHA,,,

NL Chics prepare *trumpet sounds and loud drums rumbling in the background, like those roman movies*

there is a nu girl in town,,,

HIS NAME IS S K I I[/size]

Just stop this, Im seriously cracking ribs here! LOL!
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by yinkalink(f): 12:26am On Apr 27, 2012
Tinax:

What's wit d long face hun?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Skii(m): 12:27am On Apr 27, 2012
yinkalink:

Come to bed jo

Tinax:

Will be glad, just love sexkillz cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]who are these ones? angry

talk about cable burners and morale killers

the kind that if I throw my shirt into the crowd, they will throw it back at me[/size]
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Apr 27, 2012
~Killz~:

Holy. . . Where the hell have you been?
She had my baby cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

What Is The Punishment For False Rape Accusers? / Why You Should Get Married / She Finally Did It [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.