Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? (23272 Views)

When You Find Out You Are A Side Chick/guy (pic) / Let's Share Our Most Embarassing Moment With A New Found Chick/guy. / How Many Times Must You Call Your Chick/guy In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Goldieluks: 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mama u dey find trouble again abi? Y u beefing young gal like me na?

We no ur products don begin rust ,u fit use bleach wash am sha.

As per my Mabinga, na Duracell so forget weak na u dey balaga Mandela age mate.

Jerosi!

Lool jungle babe.
grin cheesy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by chibaby5(f): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2012
Pendo89. She makes sense
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 14, 2012
chi-baby:
Pendo89. She makes sense
are you gay?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
The ones weighing less than 150Ibs undecided undecided undecided

Ogugua-just her personality. We re very close outta NL, she's sweet smiley

Freecocoa-Kinda

Inked Nerd- That's my baby right there- I love her"Yeah I do"

Ammyng-Shes hot and fun to chill out with.

Dyt/Idowu- for their realness and great sense of humor. Idowu could be annoying sometyms esply with her write-ups.

MZD-grin grin

Bhusayor- my Nigerian wife smiley

Oh Mrs. Chima, damn not just admire I love her lipsrsealed undecided grin she sounds so sexy we do our usual. . . . . . .

Sorry op with my long list. .
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by chibaby5(f): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2012
bennyraz: are you gay?

OOps poster meant emotional admiration, dint read dat embarassed
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 14, 2012
2buff:

Apparently he will machete a grenade for you grin
Gre wetin u call am? Abi I don catch am ni?
Wantin Tin get levels now
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lovely! I like dem brave and stupiddddd grin
U ll surely retract dat statement when am true with u...
Oya kneel down and open Ur mouth
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
REALITY101: The ones weighing less than 150Ibs undecided undecided undecided

MZD-grin grin

angry angry
close that your mouth!
and hide your 16 teeth! grin

@Chima & 2Buff see?!! angry angry angry
let's play a game of de-friend and divorce!! CHEATERS!! undecided undecided cry angry

*puts in 'Waiting to Exhale dvd and skips to 'burn clothes and car scene''* grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Sweetcocoa! I can't tell! He was @ my house last night! tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

angry angry
close that your mouth!
and hide your 16" long dck! grin

You likie?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by greedie1(f): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
REALITY101:
Ogugua-just her personality.

d be a sinner and sin boldly nairalander I tot ogugua was a male? Anyways, i still admire his/her courage
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 14, 2012
gree-die:

d be a sinner and sin boldly nairalander I tot ogugua was a male? Anyways, i still admire his/her courage

Ogugua don do sex change?
Is he not dat dude who frequents in d movie section
Sorry for d mix up... I meant Ogaga4 luv
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by StateOfMind: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
gree-die:

Lol, there used to be a female ogugua (she's no more active in this section)..the male one is the satanist.
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2012
gree-die:

ogbeche77:
Ogugua don do sex change?
Is he not dat dude who frequents in d movie section

I'm talking bout Ogugua88. She's the only Ogugua that I know on nl
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by greedie1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
StateOfMind:

Lol, there used to be a female ogugua (she's no more active in this section)..the male one is the satanist.

tnx 4 d clarification...... Im a Christian but i admire ogugua d satanist, he is d reason y i registered here.

REALITY101:

I'm talking bout Ogugua88. She's the only Ogugua that I know on nl

ok it was a mix up...... Seriously, u dnt knw d bold sinner guy?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by mamalola19: 1:45am On Apr 15, 2012
debosky
like seriously who else! wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:04am On Apr 15, 2012
gree-die:

tnx 4 d clarification...... Im a Christian but i admire ogugua d satanist, he is d reason y i registered here.

ok it was a mix up...... Seriously, u dnt knw d bold sinner guy?
The sinner and satanist dude is Ogaga4luv not my gal ogugua88,don't get it twisted again.wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by sweetcocoa(f): 6:07am On Apr 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@Sweetcocoa! I can't tell! He was @ my house last night! tongue tongue grin grin grin
Alrighty then,we'll see how it ends,i gat my eyes on you gal,watch your back.cheesy tongue angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by masterpiecer(m): 6:30am On Apr 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Na water and shitzzzzz full dia according to my dem dem reports o! lipsrsealed

So don't go fanta-coca cola o , d tin lacks bounce effect.

this is broad day light jealousy
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2012
I meant Ogaga4luv earlier not Ogogua
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2012
ogbeche77:
U ll surely retract dat statement when am true with u...
Oya kneel down and open Ur mouth
Excuse me! angry
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by 9lifes(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2012
pendo89,pendo89 and pendo89..one of the coolest ladies here.
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by greedie1(f): 9:38am On Apr 15, 2012
sweetcocoa: The sinner And satanist dude is Ogaga4luv not my gal ogugua88,don't get it twisted again.wink
undecided
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
Yeah! Been admiring this beautiful chick called >> Bekay911.
If u see this babe, tell am say "she must chop my money"
@ Bekay911 marry me nau? Eh. . . . Nwanyi oma,
Nwa mummy,
Ada bekee
Onyinyechukwu nyere mu
Asa nwa,
D angel of my life
muah ooooo! Muah
smiley
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
cowgurl: Op, I admire alot of nlders (both female n male) in dis section especially. Secretly lookin 4ward 2 mitin dem wen uncle Seun decides 2 host a Nairaland gbedu. But first on my list is Chimezie cos we rili nid 2 get his geni.talia fixed.
Awwwww so u've been admiring me all dx while?
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2012
jackpot: I secretly admire Chimezie198. Heard he's rich and loaded. . .
smiley kiss
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by cowgurl: 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2012
Chimezie198: Awwwww so u've been admiring me all dx while?
You'v gat 2 b kiddin me. I can see u'v worked ursef already, gud boi.#cancelling AP#
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
cowgurl: You'v gat 2 b kiddin me. I can see u'v worked ursef already, gud boi.#cancelling AP#
huh. . . .
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by skydeep(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
i admire iyatrustee grin
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Cuteobi(f): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2012
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
Chimezie198: Yeah! Been admiring this beautiful chick called >> Bekay911.
If u see this babe, tell am say "she must chop my money"
@ Bekay911 marry me nau? Eh. . . . Nwanyi oma,
Nwa mummy,
Ada bekee
Onyinyechukwu nyere mu
Asa nwa,
D angel of my life
muah ooooo! Muah
smiley
wink wink wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
me dey secretly admire slimyem cheesy
i love her kim kardeshian yansh wink
Re: Whoz Dat Chick/guy On NL You've Been Secretly Admiring? by Chimezie198(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
I dey admire iyatrustee too. Fine chick no pimple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.