Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 (32341 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by 4everGod1: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
So despite all the GEJ supporters have witnessed during GEJs tenure they still have not done away with tribal sentiments and shallow mindedness? Wow! Most of you here voted for GEJ and voila! the whole nation has been thrown into mourning and confusion ever since. Even suddenly Nigeria became voted as a nation filled with sad people.

I am an easterner and during the elections I decisively voted for Buhari and God willing I WILL DO IT AGAIN . This is not and has never been about sentiments or age or number of times he runs for office without being elected. It is about doing what is right and stepping up to the challenges of Nigeria and not wishing them away. I STILL STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND BUHARI and you guys want to know why? Its because he is just like me.... A MAN OF INTEGRITY AND A MAN OF THE PEOPLE! . Your Children and your humble selves have become corrupt because they have all been led by corrupt people you or your fathers voted in. Take a stand and change it in your time. Let it be said that you truely left a legacy for your children and your grandchildren and what is this Legacy?..... Its called INTEGRITY Because a man is just as good as his word!

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by blank(f): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
2015? Hahaha. That is if he lives till then.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nairaboi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
VoodooDoll: If Buhari runs again, then he may just secure GEJ's second term.

Can't people tell the General to groom a replacement. How many times would the populace "reject" him?
The truth is the populace has never rejected Buhari, but the corrupt people in power. If truth be told we all know the powers that be do not want that man to come into power because his zeal to stamp out incompetency and corruption in this country is still as strong as ever. Some of us who complain that he is an extreme islamist, i have a question for u, during Buhari and Idiagbon's regime, how many christians were ordered to be beheaded or when did he do something that was anti-christainity? We all knw this is a man that can help this country with the little he can by purging out corruption. But illogical reasoning do often becloud our sense of judgements. Thereby making our quantitative reasoning become couered by both religious and ethnic sentiments.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by iykak47: 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
This tireless inec and court customer should tell his boys to silence their bombs before talking about an election that would be conducted in three years time.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by kwaghe: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
Jarus: I will vote for him (God sparing our life) but I don't think it's a great decision.
why would you vote for him then?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
BlackPikiN: I will never forget Buhari. He turned the other way when CORPERS were killed in various part of the north.

Satan punish Buhari!

And I will never forget Jonathan, he said Nigerians should get used to terrorist attacks and has even stopped talking about it. It is now a normal thing. embarassed

This time ehn! You will be razzle-dazzled.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by iykay4455(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ozonna: Is this a Joke Buhari maybe a good man but he should call it quits. He should groom a youngman and project him to us. Even if its El Rufai, Buhari should raise his hands up and sell him to Nigerians.

El-rufai?That first class bigot
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by 4everGod1: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2012
4everGod1: So despite all the GEJ supporters have witnessed during GEJs tenure they still have not done away with tribal sentiments and shallow mindedness? Wow! Most of you here voted for GEJ and voila! the whole nation has been thrown into mourning and confusion ever since. Even suddenly Nigeria became voted as a nation filled with sad people.

I am an easterner and during the elections I decisively voted for Buhari and God willing I WILL DO IT AGAIN . This is not and has never been about sentiments or age or number of times he runs for office without being elected. It is about doing what is right and stepping up to the challenges of Nigeria and not wishing them away. I STILL STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND BUHARI and you guys want to know why? Its because he is just like me.... A MAN OF INTEGRITY AND A MAN OF THE PEOPLE! . Your Children and your humble selves have become corrupt because they have all been led by corrupt people you or your fathers voted in. Take a stand and change it in your time. Let it be said that you truely left a legacy for your children and your grandchildren and what is this Legacy?..... Its called INTEGRITY Because a man is just as good as his word!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by DonTonero: 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2012
the blood of all the corpers that died because of him and all this boko haram rubbish will kill him before 2014.Buhari is a big fool
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2012
i hope he become president so that we can all be free from his boko boys
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by maclatunji: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
BlackPikiN: I will never forget Buhari. He turned the other way when CORPERS were killed in various part of the north.

Satan punish Buhari!

By the way, Buhari would have been lynched himself had he come out to say what the murdering rioters did not want to hear. Blame it on President Jonathan who kept playing Candidate Jonathan. Up till now, he does not know the difference. We saw the first lady in Lagos with her covert campaign, don't think we cannot read their moves. Very sad bunch, show leadership- they won't but they want to continue enjoying the perks of power. Shame on them.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Enkaynwa(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2012
Buhari again? 2015 is gonna b bloody
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by oluchi557(f): 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hes a f o o o o o o ol[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by mcgboye(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
“I am still in until the polity is sanitised and people enjoy the fruits of democracy at all levels of government.” The CPC leader also pledged to ensure that the party continued to field credible candidates at the polls.

How does the above statement translate into "running for the Presidency again?". Nigerian media houses and their propensity for sensationalism. They know what will catch the audience's attention, and they go for precisely that. Terrible journalism
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
My parents said: [size=80pt]THAT OLD DUDE SHOULD DIE ALREADY!!![/size]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by CyberG: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nigerians! Save yourself from this vicious cycle or why must you condemn yourselves and generations to a useless country? For the records, I carry multiple passports and going to almost any country I want is guaranteed but this is NEVER because of my Nigerian passport! Nigeria has not worked AT ALL since Yaradua and Jonathon became president. So, would you cut off your nose to spite your face? Why would you vote based on JUST a person's tribe or other narrow-minded reasons? How also can people suggest he should "groom" someone else because it is easy to say that, question is HOW? What resources does he have to "groom" a younger person?

Assuming that were possible, would you hire a 2-year intern to manage a conglomerate of 150 M+ and trillion dollar resources or someone who actually has done it before and can show you a list of things he accomplished with smaller resources and shorter time? The only (or major) reason he did not win is due to being rigged-out by powerful and corrupt politicians who do not want to be probed but keep stealing the nation blind. GEJ is a lame duck and since he became president his weakness and directionless government has watched while thousands of people have been thorn to shreds with bombs. But what has he done about it? Any vigorous criminal prosecution? Is the government on track to guarantee security of life and property? But instead, yesterday or so it was revealed that the Excess Crude Account now has been depleted to $3.6 B from > $ 40 B dollars since Obasanjo handed over. Is this how Nigeria plans to progress?

If a younger and stronger candidate does emerge also with a comparable record of achievement at a similar level, then Buhari may be less attractive but between GEJ and Jonathan? There is no match!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by princetaiwo: 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2012
Buari is the best credible candidate for now, Nigeria politics is so corrupt that likes of El-rufai cannot be the president because the politicians always have someone thing(corrupt act) to hold against themselves.
Buari may just be the best if he's running for presidency, we had the chance of making it right in 2011 we lost is due to sentiments, I doubt if wen can av such opportunity again. if Buari is able to contest,I will vote for him, I dnt care where his from or his religion.
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by 4everGod1: 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
4everGod1: So despite all the GEJ supporters have witnessed during GEJs tenure they still have not done away with tribal sentiments and shallow mindedness? Wow! Most of you here voted for GEJ and voila! the whole nation has been thrown into mourning and confusion ever since. Even suddenly Nigeria became voted as a nation filled with sad people.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
There is no way I will vote for anyone lesser in academic qualifications. Buhari has between now and 2015 to get a doctorate degree, if not its Dr. GEJ. Besides, we need vibrant young man as president and not some hardcore fundamentalist or extremist
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by gbadeboy2: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
I believe this man is our messiah.at least he is the most credible candidate yet and he does not belong in a party with lots of mafian members and sponsors to please
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Jakumo(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2012
No chit. And there I was thinking Ayatollah Mommod Buggery Bin-Laden kicked the bucket long ago, and duly became worm-bait.

Is that ugly, terrorist bomb organizing Islamic fundamentalist muffuguh still alive ? Well, I'll be dipped in dog chit.

Smoke that jackass with a hellfire missile already, Uncle Sam, before he injures himself jerking off, or plunges Nigeria into religious war.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by maclatunji: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
LeoMax: There is no way I will vote for anyone lesser in academic qualifications. Buhari has between now and 2015 to get a doctorate degree, if not its Dr. GEJ. Besides, we need vibrant young man as president and not some hardcore fundamentalist or extremist

LWKMD, I suppose it is because of his PhD. that you have to submit questions for debates in advance before he can answer them in a not-so-impressive manner. Guy you are high on sycophancy.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Halcie: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
Its very sad that Nigerians dont kw when they are being manipulated. This buhari guy is actually playing his card well and its paying off 4 him. Since GEJ stepped into office its being 1 bomb blast or another which has never happened in the history of Nigeria .....come to think of it dont u think this is d hand work of that very buhari who so much covets GEJs' presidency, he is actually playing this game 2 frustrate GEJs' administration and 2 turn d ppls heart away 4rm him. I believe Nigerians will understand that non of these happenings is GEJs fault.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
But did he say he is running?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by ziccoit: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
gbadeboy`:
I believe this man is our messiah.at least he is the most credible candidate yet and he does not belong in a party with lots of mafian members and sponsors to please

princetaiwo: Buari is the best credible candidate for now, Nigeria politics is so corrupt that likes of El-rufai cannot be the president because the politicians always have someone thing(corrupt act) to hold against themselves.
Buari may just be the best if he's running for presidency, we had the chance of making it right in 2011 we lost is due to sentiments, I doubt if wen can av such opportunity again. if Buari is able to contest,I will vote for him, I dnt care where his from or his religion.
God Bless Nigeria

CyberG: Nigerians! Save yourself from this vicious cycle or why must you condemn yourselves and generations to a useless country? For the records, I carry multiple passports and going to almost any country I want is guaranteed but this is NEVER because of my Nigerian passport! Nigeria has not worked AT ALL since Yaradua and Jonathon became president. So, would you cut off your nose to spite your face? Why would you vote based on JUST a person's tribe or other narrow-minded reasons? How also can people suggest he should "groom" someone else because it is easy to say that, question is HOW? What resources does he have to "groom" a younger person?

Assuming that were possible, would you hire a 2-year intern to manage a conglomerate of 150 M+ and trillion dollar resources or someone who actually has done it before and can show you a list of things he accomplished with smaller resources and shorter time? The only (or major) reason he did not win is due to being rigged-out by powerful and corrupt politicians who do not want to be probed but keep stealing the nation blind. GEJ is a lame duck and since he became president his weakness and directionless government has watched while thousands of people have been thorn to shreds with bombs. But what has he done about it? Any vigorous criminal prosecution? Is the government on track to guarantee security of life and property? But instead, yesterday or so it was revealed that the Excess Crude Account now has been depleted to $3.6 B from > $ 40 B dollars since Obasanjo handed over. Is this how Nigeria plans to progress?

If a younger and stronger candidate does emerge also with a comparable record of achievement at a similar level, then Buhari may be less attractive but between GEJ and Jonathan? There is no match!

These are the progressive minds. The definition of what a youth sould be.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Fellywood(m): 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
Which Buhari? The one that said Abacha NEVER touched a penny? Hmm...wonder shall never end grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by XFive: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
If people like Buhari still want to rule this country, that means we will not expect anything good. Since the killing of innocent Nigerians, he has been quiet. Thunder fire devil
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by chimuchi(f): 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
[size=38pt]who cares?[/size]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Halcie: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2012
Every1 is entitled to his or her discretion. What must be must be. GEJ,buhari, whoever, Nigeria must be better. Extrimists will not be given a chance, not ever
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by femmy2010(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
I just might Vote for him,except we get a more credible aspirant jostling for the presidential post.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by jaybee(f): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
[size=22pt]If there is no better candidate, which is highly likely, i may vote for BUHARI; God willing[/size]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
I have my doubts about this story, more so the source is not a well known credible source.

Even if truly he is interested, I doubt he will announce his intention to run at this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / News Headlines You Will Start Hearing After NLC Strike Commences.. / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.