Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 (32338 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by ProfSule(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2012
May God be with him. The only devils we have in Nigeria are d PDPs.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by passionate88: 12:44am On Apr 14, 2012
Now where is the intergrity?.. Someone once said if buhari askd me to go to d bank without cheque nd withdraw money I will go cos his word is all I need... Nw is this the word of an incorruptible man...?. Some1 that cried nd told Nigerians that last election wil b his last has now turnd around to say he wil contest again... Mayb he thinks he wil win nw his boys (bh) has reduced the numbers of christians up north and instill fears in the heart of the muslim populace that are anti buhari..

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 1:30am On Apr 14, 2012
There's simply no way Nigerians can say they don't deserve the pain, the troubles and frustrations they are going through

We are living through and witnessing an outright disaster yet tribal and other petty sentiments still outweigh reason in us! Tragic! Those supporting Buhari brought documentation while those against slander, insult and play the Ostrich - yet these are mainly supposed Christians who do not wish to be slandered even as they slander! You are sowing lies and will reap same 100 fold soon enough, pressed down, shaken together and running over!

Because the joke is on us. Your "love" interest only last year upped emouluments for past heads of State to 2Billion a year! So while you sit smugly behind cheap fones or in cafes to slander, its you who are being slandered! No matter what you want, GMB gets his 2B annually, most of which goes to charity! He wept for you because within the next year, things will be so difficult in Nigeria that most of the slanderers here would have sold their phones to eat! its 3.6B that's left now right? And NNPC is failing to remit to the federation account? What of when the "Tompolos" have emptied the ECA and crude prices drop? What of when you find salaries cannot be paid and your future has been "shared" by GEJ's transformation into hellfire? Apparently, your economy's coordinating minister has seen the handwriting on the wall and is desperately trying to run (while covering her tracks by telling us there are problems). What happens after she runs and doomsday arrives?

I will save the URL for this page & in a year, we'll revisit!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by megareal: 2:49am On Apr 14, 2012
Gosh! Why cant he just quietly die or find an old people's home to retire? Someone tell him Naija is moving forward not backward come 2015. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by onyewec3: 3:40am On Apr 14, 2012
fork adict:
You still wonder why Buhari wants to take another shot at the presidency?

Cos he wants to rid naija of corruption and maybe make our past corrupt leaders pay for their greed. And if you ask me, that's what naija needs now more than anything else

Buhari can neva rid nigeria off corruption because he's not the police,lawyers,EFCC etc and also not a govnor or senator.so he can only checkmate himself because all dis listed above have own independent power!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by maclatunji: 6:47am On Apr 14, 2012
kITA TITA:

But Buhari wasn't the President. You might as well blame yourself or me. Someone else was elected to ensure the country's security. If Buhari speaks, he's blamed; if he doesn't speak he's blamed. If you want to give him the responsibility of solving the problems; elect him. If he doesn't, blame him.

Are you minding them? Repeating the same idiotic comments that prove that we have no capable leader. Even the Americans are fed-up with GEJ's incompetence.

@Beaf, keep posting pictures of violence in the North.

Question: Whose job was it to prevent them?
Answer: GEJ.

Question: Who failed and is still failing to prevent such?

Question: Who has imposed economic hardship on Nigerians without giving us any tangible benefit as a result?

If you are claiming that Buhari is in control of whether or not violence happens in the North, then you have effectively admitted that GEJ is a failure because such powers in any country lie with the President.

Say no to failure of leadership, lack of security and corruption, say no to GEJ in 2015 because he will definitely run (God-willing).
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by maclatunji: 7:01am On Apr 14, 2012
nuclearboy: There's simply no way Nigerians can say they don't deserve the pain, the troubles and frustrations they are going through

We are living through and witnessing an outright disaster yet tribal and other petty sentiments still outweigh reason in us! Tragic! Those supporting Buhari brought documentation while those against slander, insult and play the Ostrich - yet these are mainly supposed Christians who do not wish to be slandered even as they slander! You are sowing lies and will reap same 100 fold soon enough, pressed down, shaken together and running over!

Because the joke is on us. Your "love" interest only last year upped emouluments for past heads of State to 2Billion a year! So while you sit smugly behind cheap fones or in cafes to slander, its you who are being slandered! No matter what you want, GMB gets his 2B annually, most of which goes to charity! He wept for you because within the next year, things will be so difficult in Nigeria that most of the slanderers here would have sold their phones to eat! its 3.6B that's left now right? And NNPC is failing to remit to the federation account? What of when the "Tompolos" have emptied the ECA and crude prices drop? What of when you find salaries cannot be paid and your future has been "shared" by GEJ's transformation into hellfire? Apparently, your economy's coordinating minister has seen the handwriting on the wall and is desperately trying to run (while covering her tracks by telling us there are problems). What happens after she runs and doomsday arrives?

I will save the URL for this page & in a year, we'll revisit!

Well said! GEJ cannot rule and will not achieve anything tangible. His mind is solely occupied with staying in office after 2015. I laugh at the man because even a gravely ill Yar'adua performed better! The only projects that he embarks on are what I call 'Campaign Projects' like YOUWIN. I guarantee you that no major achievements will be made by the winners. Most of them will just take the money and scram. Employment generation my foot!

I can employ 2 million Nigerians within a year as leader of this country. It is so simple but can GEJ do that? Nay!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by ijigbamigb(m): 7:35am On Apr 14, 2012
GENERAL DON FALL MY HAND...
RETIRE AND CONTRIBUTE YOUR STRENGTH TO SUSTAINING DEMOCRACY AND GOOD GOVERNANCE TO NIGERIA
WORK TOWARDS THE ALLIANCE OF YOUR OVER-HYPED PARTY WITH THE SW DOMINATED PARTY TO PRESENT A MANAGEABLE COMBINATION OF EL-RUFAI AND FASHOLA.
I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FORCE THE 2015 POLLS INTO A RUN-OFF WITH WHOEVER REPRESENTS THE PDP.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by GboyegaD(m): 7:40am On Apr 14, 2012
Odunnu:
I dont have the grace to convince you he is one bloodthirsty bankrupt islamic fanatic. Even in my next world, I wont vote for him or his cohorts.

afam4eva:
The problem with people that hold this view is that they've been unable to provide proof that he's indeed a religious fanatic.

Thanks a lot Afam and that is the issue I have with most Nigerians. Anyways, I still hold my grounds that you are free to vote your choice.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 14, 2012
4everGod1: So despite all the GEJ supporters have witnessed during GEJs tenure they still have not done away with tribal sentiments and shallow mindedness? Wow! Most of you here voted for GEJ and voila! the whole nation has been thrown into mourning and confusion ever since. Even suddenly Nigeria became voted as a nation filled with sad people.

I am an easterner and during the elections I decisively voted for Buhari and God willing I WILL DO IT AGAIN . This is not and has never been about sentiments or age or number of times he runs for office without being elected. It is about doing what is right and stepping up to the challenges of Nigeria and not wishing them away. I STILL STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND BUHARI and you guys want to know why? Its because he is just like me.... A MAN OF INTEGRITY AND A MAN OF THE PEOPLE! . Your Children and your humble selves have become corrupt because they have all been led by corrupt people you or your fathers voted in. Take a stand and change it in your time. Let it be said that you truely left a legacy for your children and your grandchildren and what is this Legacy?..... Its called INTEGRITY Because a man is just as good as his word!
Thanks alot 4ur rants up dia...stop fooling urself,u r a northerner.easterners dont mingle with terrorist...dis ur buhari dat sed abacha neva touched a penny?...d same man that kept quiet wen pple wia been slaughtered cos he lost?.....tufiakwa...bigotry in its highest order...i wud rada die than to vote an almajiri...buhari z destined to send naija to doom...wil neva vote him...BTW,stop claimin a southerner cos ur lies r damn glaring!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2012
Fellywood: Which Buhari? The one that said Abacha NEVER touched a penny? Hmm...wonder shall never end grin grin grin
U dey mind d bigots?...dey know the truth but thier quest 4 christain blood to b spilled/naija to b islamized wont allow dia bigoted brains reason properly
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by kokoA(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2012
There is a difference between reading and comprehension. There was nowhere in that article where Buhari said he was contesting anything. How does "remaining in politics" translates into contesting for presidency? That said, I will rather vote the worst Buhari than vote 20 of the best GEJs.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 14, 2012
Odunnu:
I dont have the grace to convince you he is one bloodthirsty bankrupt islamic fanatic. Even in my next world, I wont vote for him or his cohorts.
he z also a blawddy looser who's thirst 4 innocent christain blood wil not cum to pass...evn if an angel cums down to convince me to vote dat almajiri,i still wudnt do it
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2012
edicolove: Anyone who refers to Buhari as corruotion free and credible with good economic policies is most likely less than 30years old. Buhari is neither corruption free nor credible. He was petroleum minister under OBJ's first regime and supervised the siphoning of serious oil monies. His flogging of people on the streets was not a fight against corruption, it was simply a typical sharia way. The same thing you find in countries like Afghan and Pakistan! In inran, they di executions in between football matches and flog women in public. That has nothing to do with fighting corruption. Buhari was simply trying to introduce sharia into Nigeria. He was the first to support Yerima of Zamfara wheb Yerima started the sharia saga in 2002! Yerima used sharia issue to divert attention from his corruption issue and he received Buhari's prompt support! That sharia move by Yerima is one of the biggest catalyst in the Boko Aram you see today.

Buhari knos what he is doing. He is trying to use the present Nigeria situation to further his ambition and he doesn't care how many lives are lost in the process. That is why he never sympathised with the victims of the post election riots but instead tried to politicise it and use it to score cheap points. He is a typical born to rule fulani cabal! He is in the school of those who believe Nigeria is theirs to rule forever. That's why he won't give up. That's hy he won't groom anyone. He sees every southerner as second class citizens. In the last election, he didn't even bother to campaign in most southern states and when he was confronted, he gave a flimsy excuse about financial jargon. Meanwhile, he had Abacha's son as a major sponsor! And sone folks still go around saying the election was rigged. I don't know how they thought Buhari would have won such an election. His perceived popularity is also something I don't understand. Maybe he is popular here in NL but out there, especially in the SS and SE and NC, nobody gives 2 cents about him. Am suprised he even got up to 5000 votes in some states. Maybe its the abokis that voted for him.

After the post election riots, Buhari will not even get as much votes as he got the last time. Maybe he will be the president of the proposed Boko Aram Republic!
Help me tell dos blood sucking abokis who's only intention z to see a yoke in a human form(buhari) forced on this country...it wil neva hapn lai lai...we vote 4 humans not blood spilling vampires!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by IleIfe2(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2012
All these hausa men that love using the presidency as health insurance.smh
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2012
jmaine:

Who gives a fvcking shyte about your Tearful and ever failing general named Buhari . . .

Oga Jmaine!! This picture synchronized expressively with your outburst. Just can't stop laughing. grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by LEXYLOV: 10:15am On Apr 14, 2012
It's been so long now am away on vacation, so sad am back now on this forum and still found multitude of buffoons still active right here. Firstly, nothing in that news which indicate Gen Buhari declare any intention to run for the presidency in 2015, He will not quit politics does not means he is contesting again. Also, even if he does, Glory be to God. May be by 2014 all this morons here who are illiterates, Nonentity, tribal bigots, stupid, lunatics etc who are supporting ill fated GEJ and punishing their life and the life of their generation to come will see hell from their Oga fisherman and his demonic occults PDP and get some sense by then.

If God will ready by 2015 to save Nigeria from her wreckage site, then Buhari/Ribadu will emerge and won the Presidency office in 2015. 100yrs old Buhari is 99% better than 45yrs old Jonathan embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2012
ijigbamigb: GENERAL DON FALL MY HAND...
RETIRE AND CONTRIBUTE YOUR STRENGTH TO SUSTAINING DEMOCRACY AND GOOD GOVERNANCE TO NIGERIA
WORK TOWARDS THE ALLIANCE OF YOUR OVER-HYPED PARTY WITH THE SW DOMINATED PARTY TO PRESENT A MANAGEABLE COMBINATION OF EL-RUFAI AND FASHOLA.
I AM SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO FORCE THE 2015 POLLS INTO A RUN-OFF WITH WHOEVER REPRESENTS THE PDP.

That's a good combo though but that's only if ACN and CPC formed an alliance. As for GEJ, he can rely on the votes of his SS/SE brothers that's if Nigeria is still a country as the vampires in power have sucked the nation dry but oh well, the oil wells are still pumping crude.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2012
maclatunji:

Well said! GEJ cannot rule and will not achieve anything tangible. His mind is solely occupied with staying in office after 2015. I laugh at the man because even a gravely ill Yar'adua performed better! The only projects that he embarks on are what I call 'Campaign Projects' like YOUWIN. I guarantee you that no major achievements will be made by the winners. Most of them will just take the money and scram. Employment generation my foot!

I can employ 2 million Nigerians within a year as leader of this country. It is so simple but can GEJ do that? Nay!

Free YOUWIN peeps, that's their own national cake.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by maclatunji: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2012
^The game has changed and the only way that GEJ will win in 2015 is to wreck Nigeria financially and politically. I don't see that happening, the man is not very savvy at all. He should learn from history.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by member479760: 10:30am On Apr 14, 2012
The bigotries don dey pis for body - see dem!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by slam7000(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2012
Some ex presidents or heads of govts do go into teaching in universities,private investments/philanthropy or they become consultants to big corporate organisations but here in Nigeria,its not like that,they never want to leave or hand over power.once retired they graduate to political god fathers.He Buhari may be a very principled man but i think he and his likes should retire and leave politics quietly and honourably.He does not possess the best credential to be nigerias president neither has he got any magic wand to solve our leadership or the myriads of our national problems.somebody should stop mentioning his name everytime 2015 is mentioned.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Jluvu: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2012
He enjoys loosing elections. he will loose again
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by racino: 11:05am On Apr 14, 2012
X-factoria:
Is it a do or die? Must he be the one?

He has ample time to groom somebody now. He'd better do that or get the mother of all rejection come 2015.

Believe me folks, and I will say this at the risk of sounding tribalistic - a fulani man cannot fix Nigeria because they are always beclouded by ethnic and religious sentiments. All of them without exception.
My brother you are very very tribalistic in this one!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by jidewin(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2012
Before nko?"North is born to rule and sharia is our right"proponent won't desist from aiming for the presidential seat.That's where the buck stops. Oga general,go rule the "core north" and live the rest of us alone.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by kinguwem: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2012
For the sake of peace, protection of lives and property especially in the North, Buhari should forsake his ambition. He should not give room to religious fanatics and tribalists to kill and maim innocent citizens again. Because of him, NYSC members from the South were killed and raped by his brothers in the North. He was not even brave enough to call them to order. He has nothing new to offer nigerians.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by jmaine: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2012
Biyi1471:

Oga Jmaine!! This picture synchronized expressively with your outburst. Just can't stop laughing. grin

My oga . . . How levels na ? . . .concerning the topic . .make baba "Hari" no go rest . . . E be like say him no dey learn lesson after comprehensively trashed grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Amaechi1985: 11:25am On Apr 14, 2012
Buhari has the constitutional right as naija citizen to contest 4 any post but he will never clinch.his time has gone and gone 4 ever.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Ignatio(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2012
With which bones?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by racino: 11:45am On Apr 14, 2012
.NET[/quote][/b]
.NET:
I voted GEJ in 2011 - a decision which I now regret; especially with the spate of Insecurity in Nigeria and Government's obvious inability to curb the menace.

However, I 'll NOT vote Buhari in 2015. His silence over the recent violence, that's threatening to engulf the whole country is a big worry to me. If he needs my vote, then let him talk to his northern brothers to stop the violence. Also, because (in 1983) he championed the cause of the OIC, I'm not comfortable with him. I'm thinking one day, they might just force everyone of us to either become muslims or be damned.

The way out:
We need another person who can lead the country back into Economic Prosperity. We need someone who has a good record of accountability with Public funds, de-tribalized.

Wherever this person comes from, no wahala! But I'd have neither GEJ nor Buhari.

.NET
Please in what capacity do you want Buhari to talk to boko haram to stop their attacks, my friend dont make me laugh. Buhari is not the CIC, jonathan is and he should better live up to his responsibilty. You were all shouting into our ears that jonathan was a God sent and that a niger deltan must rule inrespective of his glaring lack of any leadership quality and now you want someone else to do the job for him. Presidency is not for the clueless and lilly livered like jona.If he cant stand the heat let him get out of the kitchen. And for the record, Buhari did not take nigeria to OIC, Babangida did.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Baawaa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2012
VoodooDoll: If Buhari runs again, then he may just secure GEJ's second term.

Can't people tell the General to groom a replacement. How many times would the populace "reject" him?

I can assure you that this time around he will win GEJ!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Exmay(m): 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2012
I voted for Him in 2011 and so far am yet to regret my decision... Let him run 2015, I won't only give him my vote, I will also lend him my Voice... Go Buhari!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fear Of Embarrassment: Jonathan Cancels California Speech, Feigns Illness - SR / Photos From Obidients' Rally In Yakurr LGA, Cross River / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.