Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 (32341 Views)

N10million Bribery Scam: Presidency In Dilema Over CCT Chair / Presidency In Dilemma Over Four Gov's Secret Alliance With APC. / I’ll Contest For Presidency In 2015 - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by kay1one(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
Shameless!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by BigBenoski(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2012
Ilekokonit: Hope we will shun tribal politics in 2015 and vote for this God sent man.
God sent wetin? Na u be God?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by bakila: 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
jmaine: Atleast we get to have our usual ever failing play toy on parade in 2015 . . .The Pretentious crying blood thirsty general is an adamant failure . . .he is welcome to thrill us comically once more with his tears and massive failure margins . . .

Yeah you are entertained by the post. If you are here the cost of fuel for generetor go entertain you. GEJ PDP till 2052
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Beaf: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2012
All hail BB, the everlasting candidate! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari wuz 'ere; 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011. Will be deh 2015, 2019, 2023, 2027. In "spirit" from 2031, 2035, 2039 etc etc etc etc

Burnt the phucking place down in '11.
"Who is boko haram?" Lol!

[img]http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/media/ALeqM5hcoQV8vGMi00dRRFdOruUrmCpHxg?docId=photo_1303201664831-1-0&size=l[/img]
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by bakila: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
Poster don use lie give us 5 pages work. 2015 will come PDP will install a president. Buhari may be dead by then and we will keep posting on sectional line and be buying fuel for Generator and people will be stealin billions.
Probably some of us will take the billions or be in jail for it. If the last one happens lucky us and poor Buhari.
PDP Power to the people in power
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Beaf: 9:22pm On Apr 13, 2012
This is either boko haram or an arsehole. cool

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by jmaine: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
bakila:

Yeah you are entertained by the post. If you are here the cost of fuel for generetor go entertain you. GEJ PDP till 2052

Who gives a fvcking shyte about your Tearful and ever failing general named Buhari . . .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by forkadict(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
kutchs: Who the hell is calling Buhari God sent? God sent in what ways? This is not about being our ‘Abraham Lincoln‘ Buhari is so so desperate for power and that makes me wonder WHY?
You still wonder why Buhari wants to take another shot at the presidency?

Cos he wants to rid naija of corruption and maybe make our past corrupt leaders pay for their greed. And if you ask me, that's what naija needs now more than anything else
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Babaelemu: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2012
Nigerians are Nigeria's proplem. Even if JESUS CHRIST becomes our president we still going to crucify him for the second time. We just dont match in that nation of ours. Trabalism en religion combined with too~know, proudnes, too much love of money which birth corruption, greedines, selfishness, is eating us up.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Saib4Jesus: 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
Result of sentiment in politics is always catastrophy. The only problem in Nigerian Government is corruption and in that regard Buhari is a tested and trusted hand, why not give him a trial?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2012
BlackPikiN: I will never forget Buhari. He turned the other way when CORPERS were killed in various part of the north.

Satan punish Buhari!

But Buhari wasn't the President. You might as well blame yourself or me. Someone else was elected to ensure the country's security. If Buhari speaks, he's blamed; if he doesn't speak he's blamed. If you want to give him the responsibility of solving the problems; elect him. If he doesn't, blame him.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2012
X-factoria:
Is it a do or die? Must he be the one?

He has ample time to groom somebody now. He'd better do that or get the mother of all rejection come 2015.

Believe me folks, and I will say this at the risk of sounding tribalistic - a fulani man cannot fix Nigeria because they are always beclouded by ethnic and religious sentiments. All of them without exception.

And GEJ is detribalized?!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
Check my old posts, I said it, if GEJ RUNS AGAIN, GEJ WILL WIN. NIGERIANS ARE SICK WITH TRIBALISM.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by agabaI23(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mai gaskia said he would quit politics. May be he is not mai gaskia after all.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Emperor5c(m): 9:58pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mayb dis dude lyks seein his poster on da street.plz dnt deny hm dat sight (freedom 2 vote n b voted 4 noni)
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by bakila: 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2012
jmaine:

Who gives a fvcking shyte about your Tearful and ever failing general named Buhari . . .

Two post from from you, complete with a stroke afflicted face ah mister you do care. The theiving and utterly clues PHDs will give you shvt to care.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by bakila: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2012
Beaf: This is either boko haram or an arsehole. cool

Or the scourge of the corrupt, who will promise to give us corruption for fresh air.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by ifeci: 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2012
Please Buhari should go and rest. We can never forget the youth corpers that died because of this pervet! I can never vote for buhari. what is he even after? is he the only man alive in Nigeria that can fight corruption? abegi!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by aljharem(m): 10:17pm On Apr 13, 2012
kingoflag: Check my old posts, I said it, if GEJ RUNS AGAIN, GEJ WILL WIN. NIGERIANS ARE SICK WITH TRIBALISM.

You are having a laugh right ?

If he goofs this first term I can assure you that the SW, NORTH AND NC is gone along side Edo and Delta states

There have noticed NO IMPROVEMENT unless the pain of increase in fuel prices, I wonder how he would generate votes this time. Unless he does his work right and results are seen, I would not rule him out to win
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by ifeci: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2012

If he goofs this first term I can assure you that the SW, NORTH AND NC is gone along side Edo and Delta states

There have noticed NO IMPROVEMENT unless the pain of increase in fuel prices, I wonder how he would generate votes this time. Unless he does his work right and results are seen, I would not rule him out to win

Oga I wldn't want to vote GEJ come 2015 but if Buhari runs again then thats an automatic ticket for GEJ! Buhari is old! is he not selfish? why can't he groom the younger generation? or is he trying to revenge over some malice or grudges?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2012
I thought he said that he will not contest election again?Nevertheless; he will still fail again.

Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by jmaine: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
bakila:

Two post from from you, complete with a stroke afflicted face ah mister you do care. The theiving and utterly clues PHDs will give you shvt to care.

fvck buhari bruv . . .i repeat . .i dont give a pig shyte about him . .You would keep hearing this from me . .i never get tired of loathing such a vile " I must rule by force" creature . . .
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by aljharem(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
jmaine:

fvck buhari bruv . . .i repeat . .i dont give a pig shyte about him . .You would keep hearing this from me . .i never get tired of loathing such a vile creature . . .
bros Jmaine

Why do you hate buhari so much ?

is it because he made Nigeria better during his tenure and decided to contest again ? Bros Oga Jmaine
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
alj harem:

After the fuel subsidy removal wahala, the soldiers invading SW, Jonathan not listening to the masses and the enormous level of corruption these days, Most South Westerners are sure not voting for Mr 'I had no shoes' again. If PDP has a better candidate, they might still vote for them.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by aljharem(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2012
saxywale:

After the fuel subsidy removal wahala, the soldiers invading SW, Jonathan not listening to the masses and the enormous level of corruption these days, Most South Westerners are sure not voting for Mr 'I had no shoes' again. If PDP has a better candidate, they might still vote for them.

I know that for certain. Very correct
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Kolababa: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
Leave them.
All of them including their GEJ will be shocked in 2015. I wont say more than this.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by jmaine: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2012
alj harem: bros Jmaine

Why do you hate buhari so much ?

is it because he made Nigeria better during his tenure and decided to contest again ? Bros Oga Jmaine

Say what ? . . . Oga Harem . .forget matter for Mustafa abeg
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by ckkris: 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
Please let no Youth Corps member be deployed to the core north, until after 2016.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
ifeci:

Oga I wldn't want to vote GEJ come 2015 but if Buhari runs again then thats an automatic ticket for GEJ! Buhari is old! is he not selfish? why can't he groom the younger generation? or is he trying to revenge over some malice or grudges?

And how does that equate to auto ticket for GEJ. He is now unpopular in the SW after the subsidy removal wahala. Would the SE and SS votes alone get him the ticket? I don't think so.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by aare07(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2012
13volts: No where in the article did he say he Will be contesting for presidency, what he said was that he Will remain in politics until the system is sanitised
kudos to you
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by forkadict(m): 11:09pm On Apr 13, 2012
THIS IS TO ALL ANTI BUHARI POSTERS:

The first question i have for you all is that do you all believe that corruption in all its ramifications is our biggest threat to greatness as a nation?

Second question. Do you all believe that before we can fight corruption as a nation, we need to have a someone that has been tested with our funds and enormous resources at any level of government in the past and has been confirmed not to have embezzled our money as our president?

Third question? As a military head of state where you have unrestricted access to all our funds and where you do not have to account to any barger how you spend our money. Do you all know that agree that it takes an honest man to have been a military head of state of this nation not to have embezzled our funds? Do you guys have any forking clue as to how much guys like Babangida, AbdulSalaam, OBJ, Sani Abacha really embezzled? FYI any figures you may have come across as the amount embezzled by these individual guys is just a minute fraction of how much they truly embezzled. There are other monies that are 'untraceable'. And these monies even far outweigh the declared figures. Yet Buhari occupied the same office as these rogues and did not embezzle a kobo. No one repeat NO ONE has been able to accuse Buhari of corruption or misappropriation of public funds. Rather his antagonists attack him along tribal and religious lines.

Question number four. If you guys believe that Buhari is not a worthy choice, then mention an honest politician in naija's political landscape today. who has been tested and whom you feel is incorruptible. Please give me just one name.

Question number five. It really is unfair for you guys to accuse him of being a major sponsor of Boko haram when there has not been any evidence presented on any medium to suggest this. If you want to attack someone, please do so with some credibility. Please research and back up your claims with some evidence.Its just an honorable way of discrediting someone;s candidature to an office. Only illiterates and market women talk like most of you guys do when you name him as Boko haram's sponsor, Ayatollah, blah blah blah.

I understand that Buhari may have been careless in his speech a couple of times, but guys, let's cut him some slack. Let's forgive him his past mistakes and let us move forward. Tribal and religious sentiments will never get us anywhere as a nation. We need men of integrity to lead us come 2015. WE NEED BUHARI!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari To Run For Presidency In 2015 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2012
He can go to hell if he likes. I care less about him and his plan.Is he the only qualified person for the position from the North?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / News Headlines You Will Start Hearing After NLC Strike Commences.. / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.