Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost (2476 Views)

I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Stargirl36(f): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
I sick on dis advice yesturday, and no body seems to help, pls my fiance, is disturbing my younger sister on a relationship, wht will i do, an am confuse cos i luv him.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by bantonservices(m): 12:12pm On Apr 14, 2012
girl, you are in love with the wrong guy, such a man can not be trusted. i'll advise you let go of him
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Stargirl36(f): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
He always send her card, he tells her nt to let me no, dat he dnt wnt to lose me an he wnt to marry me, and wen ever his calling my sister he always ask her if am there wit her so she shuld go away 4rm they, so dat i wouldnt suspeat dem, bt my sister do tells me all dey discuse, and she will ask me to pretend as if i no notin abt it
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Odunnu: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
I must first of all commend the maturity of your sister, quite a lot of us may jump at this opportunity. You must stay knit with your sister, she is a true sister. Next thing you should do is, confront that dog you unfortunately fell in love with and tell him you know of his surreptitious antics and as such, you can no longer trust him in this relationship where trust is the paramount virtue.Point, Dump him as soon as you read this and move on. Not easy, but nothing good comes easy. Stop seeing him, he is no good.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2012
Aunt thank God for your life. Now, off your slippers, slap them together and RRRRUUUUNNNN, this guy is one chance.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2012
Walk away, walk away
Save yourself from the
heartache
Go now before it's too late.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Stargirl36(f): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Am just 24yrs old by augt, an we were planin our weddin by dat augt cos he said he wnt it to fall on my birthday, bt nw am distratted i really dnt knw wht to do nw, my parent said i shuld marry him, dat no man is gud, to me am confuse
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by maclatunji: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2012
Stargirl36: I sick on dis advice yesturday, and no body seems to help, pls my fiance, is disturbing my younger sister on a relationship, wht will i do, an am confuse cos i luv him.

You don't need advice, you need to walk.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2012
Stargirl36: Am just 24yrs old by augt, an we were planin our weddin by dat augt cos he said he wnt it to fall on my birthday, bt nw am distratted i really dnt knw wht to do nw, my parent said i shuld marry him, dat no man is gud, to me am confuse
Your parents won't live your life for you. That man is no good. Run.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by wasak(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2012
I can even lend ma legs to u to runaway 4rm dat guy...Only God knws aw many girls he is deceivin apart 4rm ur sis...Abeg borow GEJ presidential Jet make u run 4rm dat devil reincarnate.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by omega25red(m): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2012
Stargirl36: Am just 24yrs old by augt, an we were planin our weddin by dat augt cos he said he wnt it to fall on my birthday, bt nw am distratted i really dnt knw wht to do nw, my parent said i shuld marry him, dat no man is gud, to me am confuse

forgive the following because i mean no harm:

[size=15pt]WTF is wrong with you? you know that this man is trying to f@#k your sister and you are here talking about being confused. your silly parents know whats going on and they also have the nerve to tell you to marry a falandering azz hole who has no boundries. Geez this man must be rich because only money makes people confused as you are. i did see your post yesterday but i didn't respond because you but be a naive immature person to not see what you obviously need to do. Let me tell you something, your sister is already f@#king him SURPRISE. not

i give her no credit for teling you or any of the things she is doing because she should have told this A-hole to stop calling her and she is supposed to advice you to drop the looser. Let me guess she actually does walk out of the room when he calls and you sit there like an R-tard wondering what to do.

for god sakes grow some courage, stop being desperate to get married and walk away from this looser who will only mess up your family

is that good enough advice? F#&K angry[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2012
omega25red:

forgive the following because i mean no harm:

[size=15pt]WTF is wrong with you? you know that this man is trying to f@#k your sister and you are here talking about being confused. your silly parents know whats going on and they also have the nerve to tell you to marry a falandering azz hole who has no boundries. Geez this man must be rich because only money makes people confused as you are. i did see your post yesterday but i didn't respond because you but be a naive immature person to not see what you obviously need to do. Let me tell you something, your sister is already f@#king him SURPRISE. not

i give her no credit for teling you or any of the things she is doing because she should have told this A-hole to stop calling her and she is supposed to advice you to drop the looser. Let me guess she actually does walk out of the room when he calls and you sit there like an R-tard wondering what to do.

for god sakes grow some courage, stop being desperate to get married and walk away from this looser who will only mess up your family

is that good enough advice? F#&K angry[/size]
exactly what i could have said in milder tones. i know you think this is a one time opportunity but girl, you deserve better than this. dont settle for second best out of desperation. a better person will surely come along. that your sister is mischievous too, thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by cowgurl: 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2012
Op, d handwritings on d wall is boldly written wit a red ink signalling danger so u nid 2 FLEE 4rm ur fiance. 4 pete's sake, e's already showin u wat kind of hubby e'l b wen u guys finally get married, do u want 2 leav wit dat kind of person 4 d rest of ur life? N if u tink u r gonna change him, u beta v a rethink gurl.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by ayoolagoke(m): 2:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
@Op, what form of advice do you need?is it that you are too desperate or you have a low self esteem? Wise up girl and flee from that two-timing bastard. Wishing you goodluck without jonathan.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by idelle: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2012
Decide for themselves[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Stargirl36(f): 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Tanks frds, i tink av seen wht i needed 4rm d advice, am ok nw after all am nt !!!!!!!husband
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
ur sister is a DANGEROUS SUSPECT...and u are CONFUSED, MONEY MUST BE GREATLY INVOLVED....THE POWER OF MONEY I SMELL IT!
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2012
Stargirl36: Tanks frds, i tink av seen wht i needed 4rm d advice, am ok nw after all am nt !!!!!!!husband
do take care of urself. And do as they have told u to do. Some men are just so selfish. They want it all. This are the type of men that can sleep with their daughters. Do take care of urself.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Wislet(f): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2012
EVERY MAN THAT SEES YOU WANT TO MARRY YOU...U ARE IN UR FINAL YEAR IN THE UNI.. NOW YOUR 'FIANCE' IS AFTER YOUR SISTER.
THIS OP IS SEEKING FOR ATTENTION, WITH HER PURPOSEFUL GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.
Won't be surprised it's a known nairalander with a new ID solely for seeking attention and making up fake stories.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Konnektions146(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
yu re just so naïve, wake up
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2012
You need to run as fast as you can
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
this OP must be an ngbeke, cos ur english alone clearly defines ur person. I am sure the man in question understands all this hence him settling for the younger sister who i'm sure is a bit more intellectual. @OP i'd advice u go for an english class first and after that every other thing follows. peace...
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Killz1(m): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost
You are lost already. . . wink
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by bodejohn(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Too bad I saw this thread late but better late than never. My point is going to be different, how are you sure the story is not the other way round. Might be that your sister is the one actually pulling all the strings to break you guys up. If this story is true, then bring the two of them, your sister and your man, in the presence of some elders may be your parents and break the coconut there. Ensure that you did not pre inform any of them about your plans. Sit back during the discussion, take a pen and paper and document your observations of their responses. You should know the who that is not saying the whole truth.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by born2boink(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2012
If he goes for your younger sister then go for his younger brother or elder brother too, men even fall easily because their blokos no dey stay stand up
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Cdspencer(m): 1:11am On Apr 16, 2012
ㄞㄞop board d next available flight to Panya.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by banky1987(m): 1:32am On Apr 16, 2012
You are putting fire on the mountain by allowing your younger Sister to still be talking with that stooge. You need to first break the xommunication between them and between today and tommorow tell your brothers or your street friends what happen, invite this culprit to your house and beat the hell out of him, never let him go scorth free pls but the way you sound I don't know if you are a sharp girl but if you can't teach him that lesson just let him go for bad. If you marry him I swear he will impregnate your first daughter Walahi...
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Basics007: 2:31am On Apr 16, 2012
born2fuck: If he goes for your younger sister then go for his younger brother or elder brother too, men even fall easily because their blokos no dey stay stand up
lwkmd!
@OP. Run run run from that guy and run into an english class asap!
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by zicopro(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2012
pls call ur guy and and ur sister and open up. Make sure u settle it there. Do u think if u walk away the next man will be good. 98 percent of men are unfaithful even pple who ask u to run for ur life are double dating and if u walk away will they love and marry u? Pls i advice u to handle it maturedly.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by Exponental(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2012
"Share him or 4get him."
If he changes his mind abt ur sist, a replacement will come in.
Re: Pls I Need Advice Cos I Dnt Wnt To Be Lost by masterpiecer(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Stargirl36: I sick on dis advice yesturday, and no body seems to help, pls my fiance, is disturbing my younger sister on a relationship, wht will i do, an am confuse cos i luv him.

WEN HE MARRIES U, HE'LL STILL B F**K UR SISTA,
IF U HAVE A COUSIN, HE'LL F**K HER TOO
AND IF U HAV FRIENDS, HE'LL F**k 'EM TOO.

if u like, yeild to this advice: RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Funniest Stories Of Cheating/infedility You Have Ever Heard In Naija / . / My Heart Is Bleeding. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.