Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (59501 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Can A City Be Commercial And Serene In Nigeria? / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by londoner: 11:40am On Apr 29, 2013
^^^^ofcourse he is a Ghanaian......a hater with a capital GH.......I knew it, thats why I asked him if he was SA or Ghanaian..... it is them and SA's who do this.

Ignore this fool....lol
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Naija
BY THE WAY OLD FURT AM NOT ZULU AND WILL NEVER BE ONE OF THEM grin grin grin grin

If u use the internet enough you'll see the me. Am not Zulu wink wink wink wink

If I was ZULU I would tell u straight as Zulus are known for being proud of their ZULUNESS. Which is something I have critised about them. Theyr known for ganging on people and XENOPHOBIC sometimes. If u visited SA bloggs ud see I have clashed with Zulus and made friends with some. Teaching them that we're all BLACK.Niggas,Kaffirs etc..whatever whiteys call us. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Am sure Morpheus24 wud know who I am (my fathers side and mothers side as I stated b4 Im of Ghanaian descent). My mom is a proud Larteh lady, I can speak TWI wth pride.

MEDASE OLD FURT wink wink wink
Jeez! So you are a foolish Ghanaian hiding behind SA handle claiming to be a South African. I have wasted my precious time posting comments to counter your held opinion about Nigerian project. I have been looking down on some Ghanaians after seeing their intention to always put Nigerian project down. This will be the last time I will ever respond to your gibberish.

I apologize to the South Africans in this forum and those who are reading it. I can now see the people are a bit civilized than Ghanaians when it comes to understanding and stating facts. I would be very glad if SA and Nigeria united in finding common ground to sort out our differences. I think Nigerians and South Africans can work together to move the continent forward.

All SA people are welcome in Eko Atlantic City. You have every right to visit as African brothers and sisters. But, as for Ghanaians they will eat their sh*ts!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wo ntɔhwɛ aboa coti grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ha ha ha OLD FURT NO!!!!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija

Please say that in that your NIJERIYAAN AKSENT. DONT AKS ME HOW I KNEW UR AN OLD FURT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KWASIA!!!!!!![/b][b]

Ha ha ha ha MR IBU!!!!!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2013
All4Naija

THIS IS PAIN FULL OOOOOO

GHANAIANS FOUND ALL OVER SOUTH AFRICAN SOCIETY. WE HAVE A GOOD REPUTATION THAN YOU DOGS.[/b][b][/b]

PRESENTING SOUTH AFRICAN SPRINGBOK PLAYER OF GHANAIAN DESCENT SPEAKS ZULU,XHOSA,ENGLISH.

[b]KOFI "SPEED KING" RHULE!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.sarugby.net/playerprofile.aspx?id=49406&category=&leagueid=1221
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija

THE CHANGING FACE OF SOUTH AFRICAN RUGBY. BLACK PLAYERS ARE GIVEN A CHANCE NOW. NOTE SA SEVENS SPRINGBOK ARE WORLD CHAMPS AND DOMINANTLY BLACK. SOUTH AFRICA UNDER20 SPRINGBOK IS DOMINANTLY BLACK AND WORLD CHAMPS WILL BE DEFENDING THEIR CROWN IN FRANCE THIS YEAR.

SOUTH AFRICAN THE MELTING POT OF AFRICAN CULTURES AND LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES. By Wyclef Jean. 419 Republic is bleeped am sure people will think twice before coming to the shithole Eko crap.

PERSONAL DETAILS
FULL NAME Raymond Kofi
SURNAME Rhule
HEIGHT 178 cm
WEIGHT 78 Kg
BIRTH DATE 06 November 1992
BIRTH PLACE Accra
MARITIAL STATUS Single
FAVOURITE FILM Love Don't Cost A Thing
FAVOURITE MUSIC R&B
FAVOURITE FOOD Pizza
PRIMARY SCHOOL Sentraal Primary School
SECONDARY SCHOOL Louis Botha Technical High School, Bloemfontein
TERTIARY EDUCATION University of the Free State
PLAYER WRITE-UP

Raymond Rhule moved to South Africa from Ghana with his family at the age of six and is the first in his family to play rugby. He made a massive impact for the SA Under-20 team during their successful IRB Junior World Championship in South Africa in 2012 and carried that form into the Absa Currie Cup for the Free State Cheetahs. He was selected for the Springboks' tour to Ireland, Scotland and England in November 2012, capping off a remarkable year for the speedy youngster with an eye for the tryline.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija
Note theres plenty of Ghanaians in SA most of us came in late 80s before Apartheid collapsed. Most lived in small towns and worked as doctors,nurses,teachers etc..Today theyr part of the RAINBOW NATION. A NEW GENERATION OF GHANAIANS IS GROWING UP NOW AND WILL TAKE SOUTH AFRICA UP THERE WHERE IT BELONGS.[/b] grin grin grin grin grin

[b]Higher ABOA not lower
[/b]. wink wink wink wink winkYour AIDS STATS ARE COOKED JUST TO COVER YOUR FACE FROM SHAME. [b]One state with over 1million AIDS rate, while your HIV AIDS BABIES STATS SHOW NAIJA IS WAY HIGHER THAN S.A. Will soon overtake them.Am sure those who live in most populated cities like LAGOS,KANO etc..were never tested.

[b]ALL4NAIJA GHANAIANS ARE HAPPY IN SOUTH AFRICA AND HAVE NEVER TASTED THE 2008 XENO ATTACKS. WE'RE LOVED BY LOCALS BECAUSE OF OUR HUMANITY. Not ABOAS
grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2013
[b]SOUTH AFRICA UNDER 20 WORLD CHAMPS. Will be defending their cup this year. Some of the players who won it last year are promoted to the Springbok B Team.

The following players were named in the squad for the 2013 IRB Junior World Championship

Props

Andrew Beerwinkel
Marné Coetzee
Luan de Bruin
Devon Marthinus
Sti Sithole(black)

Hookers

Ockert du Toit
Michael Willemse(coloured)

Locks

Jacques du Plessis
Irné Herbst
Jannes Kirsten
Dennis Visser

Loose forwards

Aidon Davis(coloured)
Roelof Smit
Kwagga Smith(coloured)
Ruan Steenkamp (c)

Scrum-halves

Stefan Ungerer
Hanco Venter
Percy Williams(coloured)

Fly-halves

Robert du Preez
Handré Pollard

Centres

Justin Geduld
Jan Serfontein
Dries Swanepoel

Wingers

Luther Obi(NEW COMER OMIT THIS NIGERIAN MR IBU). Joking hes a SOUTHY NOW ha ha politicians forced him into the because hes black.
Sergeal Petersen(black)
Seabelo Senatla(black)

Full-Backs

Cheslin Kolbe
Sylvian Mahuza(black)[/b] grin grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2013

Please say that in that your NIJERIYAAN AKSENT. DONT AKS ME HOW I KNEW UR AN OLD FURT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

KWASIA!!!!!!![/b][b]

Ha ha ha ha MR IBU!!!!!
You don't know me, that is a complete fact! If you think I am the owner of www.all4naija.com you thought wrong. I own www.all4naija..com. They are two difference people, you fool.

It only proves that you don't even know who you are talking about before coming here to call me an old man. I am not old, I am 23 years old and that is it. If you refused to accept that that is your problem.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija
IN RUGBY PROPS ARE FAT BOYS LIKE U. USED FOR PUSHING. While smart boys WINGERS ARE MAINLY BLACK OR COLOURED. These are STREETWISE KNOW HOW TO MOVE THEIR WAISTE AND SPEEDY grin grin grin grin ;DIn 1995 when SOUTH AFRICA WON THE WORLD FOR THE 1ST TIME. THE TOP TRY SCORER FOR THE TOURNAMENT WAS "CHESTER WILLIAMS" DESCENDANT OF COLOURED AND XHOSA MIGRANT.

IN 2006 WHEN WE WON AGAIN "BRAIN HABANA" WAS TH MVP HIS ROOTS ARE THE SAME WITH WILLIAMS XHOSA/COLOURED.

In conclusion the NON WHITES have changed the face of SA rugby which was historically dependant on POWER AND FAT BOERS. Today we can beat NEW ZEALAND,ENGLAND,AUSTRALIA etc..thanx to the different styles we can play.

SOUTH AFRICA MY HOME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kwasia old furt say something*Dancing AZONTO*.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Image of the official website of Eko Atlantic City

Official link HERE

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija
A YOUNG PERSON WOULD HAVE IGNORED AGE.Ha ha this proves you were HURT when I call u an OLD FURT.[/b]yOU DIVIDED YOUR AGE AGAIN TO BE AT OUR LEVEL OLD MAN.

23X2=46 YEAR OLD FURT WHO LIKES TALKING OLD STORIES. Your war stories are BORING. Youth of today don't hold to the past and look towards the [b]FUTURE.
[/b][b]All at this age THINK ABOUT IN MY TIME.

YOU'RE WEAK ALL 4 NAIJA YOUR BLOWS ARE LIKE THOSE OF AN OLD WOMAN. Meaning everything you say most the time comes from this EAR to the other EAR. Mean it doesn't sink.

You HARMLESS OLD FURT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2013
All4Naija
AS USUAL THE OLDMAN IS BUSY WITH PHOTOSHOP IMAGES. WE KNOW ABOUT THESE PROGRAMMES OLD FURT.

3D RENDERING PROGRAMMES LIKE
I RENDER
V RAY
ATLANTIS
VIZ
PHOTOSHOP ETC..

THESE DON'T SCARE US HARMLESS OLDIE.
Ha ha he once claimed his mother wasn't BLACK....FAKE MOTHERFUCKER. I shook him and he bended this SPINELESS FOOL.
cry cry cry cry :'I KNOW MY BLOWS ARE HEAVIER THAN YOURS OLDIE.[/b][b][b][/b]
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2013
A YOUNG PERSON WOULD HAVE IGNORED AGE.Ha ha this proves you were HURT when I call u an OLD FURT.[/b]yOU DIVIDED YOUR AGE AGAIN TO BE AT OUR LEVEL OLD MAN.

23X2=46 YEAR OLD FURT WHO LIKES TALKING OLD STORIES. Your war stories are BORING. Youth of today don't hold to the past and look towards the [b]FUTURE.
[/b][b]All at this age THINK ABOUT IN MY TIME.

YOU'RE WEAK ALL 4 NAIJA YOUR BLOWS ARE LIKE THOSE OF AN OLD WOMAN. Meaning everything you say most the time comes from this EAR to the other EAR. Mean it doesn't sink.

You HARMLESS OLD FURT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You are a fool. Ghanaians usually look like monkeys and you are one of them claiming SA as your home. Jeez! What happened to your dirty smelling Ghana?

You are a smelling monkey! You dirty thing. You are so unsecured you claim to be South African and white for that matter! Smelling Ghanaian. I can now see you are the old fool here. Go and get your old age to talk with. I am not your age mate dwarf old man. Fool
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
Why do Ghanains look like monkeys and very dark?
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija

I have plenty of 3D RENDERS ALSO OLD TODDLER. But am not that stupid to bragg about
CARTOON WORK

HOPE CITY IN GHANA WILL BE THE TALLEST BUILDING IN AFRICA UNTIL SOUTH AFRICA BUILDS SMYBIO CITY.
But you'll see SOUTH AFRICANS AND GHANAIANS EVEN ANGOLANS AND NORTH AFRICANS GOING AROUND MAKING NOISE. Acting as if the project is COMPLETED.

http://www.viasat1.com.gh/v1/vnews/local.php?postId=2037

Eko Atlantic is still A PROPOSED PROJECT UNTIL WE SEE PEOPLE LIVING IN THERE. FOR NOW WE HAVENT SEEN CRANES NOR HIGHWAYS IF THERE WOULD BE ANY.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2013
For those who are interested in Contacting Eko Atlantic City this is their official contact below.It is from their official page

How to reach us

Eko Atlantic Sales Office
Off Ahmadu Bello Way
Bar Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos

Head Office
10th Floor
1684 Sanusi Fafunwa St.
Victoria Island, Lagos

Tel: +234-1-844-9900
Email: info@ekoatlantic.com
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2013

I have plenty of 3D RENDERS ALSO OLD TODDLER. But am not that stupid to bragg about
CARTOON WORK

HOPE CITY IN GHANA WILL BE THE TALLEST BUILDING IN AFRICA UNTIL SOUTH AFRICA BUILDS SMYBIO CITY.
But you'll see SOUTH AFRICANS AND GHANAIANS EVEN ANGOLANS AND NORTH AFRICANS GOING AROUND MAKING NOISE. Acting as if the project is COMPLETED.

http://www.viasat1.com.gh/v1/vnews/local.php?postId=2037

Eko Atlantic is still A PROPOSED PROJECT UNTIL WE SEE PEOPLE LIVING IN THERE. FOR NOW WE HAVENT SEEN CRANES NOR HIGHWAYS IF THERE WOULD BE ANY.
Dude, go and f**k your mother in the Ghanaian village. You are old inferior person! You old fool than can't even express himself. You don't know me yet you go about making false accusation that you do. You are very silly.

Get you head checked. You have been going about with wrong information as though you know me. Please, f**k off. I don't have anything to do with old foolish man that can't write.

A$$hole!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Naija
You have been BLOGGIN ALONE FOR WEEKS AND NO ONE HAS SHOWN ANY EXCITEMENT TO THIS RICH ONLY PROJECT. Meaning the masses ain't chaffed with this waiste of cash.

Rely to ur AGE comment, I knw by now if I WANNA OFFEND U I WILL MENTION AGE.
ANOTHER WORD THAT OFFENDS U IS "MONKEY" YOU PYGMY GOAT.

BORING ASSHOLE. wink wink wink wink wink wink

KEEP CARTOONS COMING WILL DUMMY!!!!!!!!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2013
Image of the rendering Business District Tower of Eko Atlantic City.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
You have been BLOGGIN ALONE FOR WEEKS AND NO ONE HAS SHOWN ANY EXCITEMENT TO THIS RICH ONLY PROJECT. Meaning the masses ain't chaffed with this waiste of cash.

Rely to ur AGE comment, I knw by now if I WANNA OFFEND U I WILL MENTION AGE.
ANOTHER WORD THAT OFFENDS U IS "MONKEY" YOU PYGMY GOAT.

BORING ASSHOLE. wink wink wink wink wink wink

KEEP CARTOONS COMING WILL DUMMY!!!!!!!!
Shut the f**k up you stunted dark pygmy. Old ugly dwarf Ghanaian with big empty head.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe, what a ugly handle. It proves you are a villager. Short ugly ape coming here to act as though worth something. Buzz-off! Old midget. With dark smelling ape parents in Ghana. I hate that word Ghana with passion. They are often short, dark and very ugly.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 2:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Ninja

MAN OF DARKNESS WHOSE UR DADDY HERE. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ALL NIGERIANS ARE DAMN UGLY, STINKING MOFOS, GAY BOYS(Incl. 60-100 years olds)

Kwasia Mpani

https://www.nairaland.com/914906/gej-hand-over-igbo-ezeife/2
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
@All4Ninja

NIGERIAN CITIES!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
POVERTY IN NIGERIA 101

https://www.nairaland.com/1062003/oshogbo-nigerias-most-beatiful-city/4
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:27pm On Apr 30, 2013
SA former white suburbs in big cities. Note small towns are mainly BLACK AND COLOURED. Whites mainly live in Cape Town, North of Joburg and Pretoria, Few in Durban, Port Elizabeth and East London.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138251578/The-changing-face-of-our-neighbourhoods

grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DHE HE IM A URBANITE LIVE IN A LEAFY SUBURB WHILE MOST NIGERIANS ARE BREATHING HUNGER!!!!!!
POVERTY AGENTS!!!!!!
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2013
SOUTH AFRICA POVERTY!!! grin grin grin grin
LESS THAN 5% LIVE LESS THAN $2/R18 A DAY IN SOUTH AFRICA WHILE OVER 100MILLION NIGERIANS LIVE IN POVERTY. grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138243911/Extreme-poverty
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2013
All4Naija

THESE ARE FORMER WHITE ONLY SUBURBS IN BIG CITIES WHILE SMALL TOWNS LIKE Nelspruit,Welkom,Lephalale,Queenstown,King williams town,Pietermaritzberg etc..are 80%-90% BLACK with few whites and coloureds,Indians. grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138251578/The-changing-face-of-our-neighbourhoods
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2013
@All4Naija

BY 2030 SOUTH AFRICA WILL HAVE NO HUNGRY STOMACH THANX TO OUR PLANNING THAT WAS APPROVED BY ALL RACES.
WE'RE ALL ANTI-POVERTY.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Today we have 1,2million who are poor. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by RickyRoss1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2013

BY 2030 SOUTH AFRICA WILL HAVE NO HUNGRY STOMACH THANX TO OUR PLANNING THAT WAS APPROVED BY ALL RACES.
WE'RE ALL ANTI-POVERTY.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Today we have 1,2million who are poor. grin grin grin grin grin

Get the hell out of Nigerian forum and crawl back to the accra slum where you came from.
You are shameless you had to hide under SA handle to diss Nigeria.

WO MAAAME TWEBA BAYOOO S3 BENTOA
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:20am On May 02, 2013
@Rick
Ohh I have new FAN. Thanx Rick for admiering my work here.

I LIKE NIGERIAN CITIES THEYR COMPETITION TO SOUTH AFRICAN CITIES. JEEZ NIGERIAN MEN ARE MEAN PLS TAKE NOTE OF THAT GUY WHO IGNORED THAT YOUNG NIGERIAN STREET BEGGER...RICK ROSS WAS RIGHT NIGERIAN KIDS ARE STREET BEGGERS, WHILE 67 MILLION YOUTH ARE UNEMPLOYED grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ha ha Im bloggin with JOBLESS FACES HERE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1062003/oshogbo-nigerias-most-beatiful-city/4
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 8:47am On May 02, 2013
@Rick

SOUTH AFRICA STINKY IS CALLED THE RAINBOW NATION BECAUSE ITS PEOPLE COME FROM DIFFERENT BACKGROUNDS.
As I said the Ghanaian,Cameroonian,Ivorian,Senegalese etc..communities have never tasted the socalled Xenophobic attacks that mainly affected Somalians,Zimbabweans,Mozambiquens(most lived and traded in low income areas squatter camps). I was shocked to here NIGERIANS claiming to have lost people in these attacks.In SA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD NIGERIANS HAVE A REPUTATION OF BEING DRUG DEALERS, CHILD SLAVERS, OWN PROSTITUTES etc..Like the MODERN DAY SLAVERY All4Naija mentioned was children who are imported into SA by Nigerians. These are kept in flats where Nigerians are RENTING. SAD PART IS SOUTH AFRICAN IS SO ADVANCE FOR THESE NIGERIAN CRIMINALS. Every Monday on a POLICING programme called WHEN DUTY CALL we see Nigerians being arrested everyday. I remember a story of a Nigerian chap who kept an Afrikaners/Boer girl in his flat and making money turned her into a prostitute. Most SA WHITE COMMUNITY(esp. Afrikaners) hate Nigerians and will never allow them to be ternants in some of their flats.

Lastly one fool from Naija said some white businessmen representing SHOPRITE in Naija. Said its easy to do business in Naija than SA, because of crime. Well thats the same statement a whitemen would say in Uganda,Kenya,Zambia etc..where they operate. They use this DIVIDE AND RULE TACTIC to rule u. Pity Nigerian fools have bought this and fell to this OLD TACTIC, some think these SA brands SHOPRITE,MTN(Black owned), STANDARD BANK(State owned), DSTV etc.. are only found in Nigeria. Those who are travelled might say theres DSTV in Turkey, MTN is making its way in Middle East before RULING THE WORLD. Off cause SA firms will have to lie if theres a need to do so. Tell one fool is better than the other. grin grin grin grin

@Rickshit
wu tu bin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo's Wife Reacts To Buhari's Planned Probe Of Missing $20bn / The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / James Ibori Released From Prison, Reasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.