Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (59964 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Can A City Be Commercial And Serene In Nigeria? / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:25am On Apr 18, 2012
Beaf: This is a very good project. I was sceptical initially, but Fashola seems to be in full gear with it.

Nice.

LOL from you ?
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Beaf: 1:26am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

LOL from you ?

Whats your latest with following me around the forum? Are you a lovestruck id!ot?
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2012
One last thing Rossike

Is it me or is this "Great wall of Lagos" cheap ?
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:28am On Apr 18, 2012
Beaf:

Whats your latest with following me around the forum? Are you a lovestruck id!ot?

LOL Beaf my man, don't take it personal. You clearly said in one of your post that Fashola is reaping Lagos to shreads and nothing good can come from ACN. Well Fashola is an ACN product.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:32am On Apr 18, 2012
I mean the wall here is the wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs8qryiXGBQ
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Beaf: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

LOL Beaf my man, don't take it personal. You clearly said in one of your post that Fashola is reaping Lagos to shreads and nothing good can come from ACN. Well Fashola is an ACN product.

You took it personal like the vermin that you are. Stick to the damn topic and scratch your low self-esteemed balls elswhere.
Not everybody is like you that has gutter morals and cannot praise a good thing.

ACN would be a normal party without cheap holes to piss in like you and without thugs like Aregbesola and Tinubu.

I am happy with the way Eko Atlantic is going. Hang your worthless self if you like.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2012
Also the first phase has been completed.

@ Nigerians

this is something we all should be proud of. I commend my brother Garth, Jason and Rossike for this. This project is not for Lagos alone but for all good Nigerian.

This is something we all should be proud of. Daukakar Allah, Isegun Oluwa, Chineke ebube. Yes we all come together to make something work. I am proud to be one part of it.

Please don't let envious people tire us apart, One great Nation Nigeria. God Bless you all.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2012
Beaf:

You took it personal like the vermin that you are. Stick to the damn topic and scratch your low self-esteemed balls elswhere.
Not everybody is like you that has gutter morals and cannot praise a good thing.

ACN would be a normal party without cheap holes to piss in like you and without thugs like Aregbesola and Tinubu.

I am happy with the way Eko Atlantic is going. Hang your worthless self if you like.

I am happy you are happy. That's all smiley
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Rossikk(m): 1:45am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem: I mean the wall here is the wall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs8qryiXGBQ

Cheap in what sense? My brother, everything happening in that place is world class. The 'wall' is there to serve a functional purpose.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by bittyend(m): 1:47am On Apr 18, 2012
@Alh harem

The project is for only Lagosians - they are building it on Ijebuland. We are going to take over the project in future. grin cool

Eweso Ijebu!!! cool
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:52am On Apr 18, 2012
Rossikk:

Cheap in what sense? My brother, everything happening in that place is world class. The 'wall' is there to serve a functional purpose.

hmmm, do you think it would last. Don't get me wrong here, I am not a critic but the same was done when Bar beach was coming inland if I remember correctly.

Well I hope for the best. Thanks a lot
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:52am On Apr 18, 2012
bittyend: @Alh harem

The project is for only Lagosians - they are building it on Ijebuland. We are going to take over the project in future. grin cool

Eweso Ijebu!!! cool

jk jk you done start again smiley smiley
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by bittyend(m): 1:54am On Apr 18, 2012
I'm loving the pictures so far... I pray I can afford a flat there, but if I can't; I would definitely do an Ibori a la come back to Nigeria and be a politician to buy it. grin

1 Like

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by bittyend(m): 1:55am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:
jk jk you done start again smiley smiley

Since, everyone is occupying their resources, we'll occupy our Eko Atlantic as well. grin
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 1:58am On Apr 18, 2012
bittyend:

Since, everyone is occupying their resources, we'll occupy our Eko Atlantic as well. grin

eko atlantic cannot generate money on its own.

that resources was coined by Beaf and other bigots here on Nairaland not the good people of Nigeria. They were paid to divide us Nigerians while they enjoy their loot. Today it is Ibori tomorrow ...,.,., lipsrsealed Beaf knows
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by TheDefender: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2012
Nice views, shares and opinions so far but none of the questions have been answered.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by aljharem(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2012
The Defender: Nice views, shares and opinions so far but none of the questions have been answered.

answer to your questions in my view

1. As normal, the statues would not be more then VI as said by my brother Johndeo100

2. hmmmmm, if it follows the plan yes it would, but would they follow the plan to the letter ? That's the question

3. Lagos economy is already one of the greatest in africa thanks to Nigerians, boasting it , well I don't think so or maybe not by much anyway

4. Yes for a couple of years, but after a few years, it would be normal again

5. It might change the look of Nigeria as a whole (Image) but I doubt if it would really change the look of Lagos. Lets wait and see.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by KINGwax(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2012
Johndoe100:

Where do all these people crawl out from? A private city in Lagos? This must be in the republic of NL. Anyway leaving aside the deluded, the place will be just like every other upscale place in Lagos. I am sure they will ban non yorubas from there. That should keep it looking like London.
mtcheew
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2012
Is a dwelling Ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̲̅ the rich,the poor can ßε̲̣̣̣̥ gate keepers and servants,naija sef
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Apr 18, 2012
I need to get properties for myself there.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Gbawe: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2012
Demdem: I need to get properties for myself there.

Oga mi, as a Nairaland pal, holla me next year. Currently working with a consortium of investors looking to get UK lenders mortgages in a credit scheme (obviously the cheapest option considering high rates and limited availability of long-term credit in Africa) for Eko Atlantic and this:

http://labeachtowers.com/about.html

Still a way to go and nothing is 100% yet, but any credit secured will be much cheaper than what will be available on ground. Besides, if your finance is not in place, you may lose out. The project I highlighted in Ghana , for example, may actually sell-out off-plan by 2014 because of conditions that makes Accra a very good expatriate/tourist destination currently. With Nigeria, and Eko Atlantic, take it from me when I say there are many able to personally buy 10 to 20 units (residential or business) as a portfolio acquisition.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Demdem(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Oga mi, as a Nairaland pal, holla me next year. Currently working with a consortium of investors looking to get UK lenders mortgages in a credit scheme (obviously the cheapest option considering high rates and limited availability of long-term credit in Africa) for Eko Atlantic and this:

http://labeachtowers.com/about.html

Still a way to go and nothing is 100% yet, but any credit secured will be much cheaper than what will be available on ground. Besides, if your finance is not in place, you may lose out. The project I highlighted in Ghana , for example, may actually sell-out off-plan by 2014 because of conditions that makes Accra a very good expatriate/tourist destination currently. With Nigeria, and Eko Atlantic, take it from me when I say there are many able to personally buy 10 to 20 units (residential or business) as a portfolio acquisition.

Sometime Mid Next year is ok for me. I'm honestly considering it.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Gbawe: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2012
Demdem:

Sometime Mid Next year is ok for me. I'm honestly considering it.

Contact me then, my brother. Definately worth owning a unit there when completed.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Rhino5dm: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
I'm very much intrested cool.

Gbawe:

Contact me then, my brother. Definately worth owning a unit there when completed.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Gbawe: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I'm very much intrested cool.

My brother, contact me around April next year. Hopefully we may have a formal offer by the end of the year or early 2013. That way I can provide precise info detailing the scheme. Till then, nothing is concrete. Some of us involved ,as the scheme originators, are pledging our UK properties and assets. These would still have to be formally appraised but everything looks good so far. The UK has very low interest rates at the moment so it makes sense to get credit from there if possible.

The main issue is to convince potential lenders of the financial viability of schemes that are outside the UK but even then, this is not really a major problem if we are talking exclusively of top end real estate. Thanks.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Rhino5dm: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
I shall keep in view. Thanks cool

Gbawe:

My brother, contact me around April next year. Hopefully we may have a formal offer by the end of the year or early 2013. That way I can provide precise info detailing the scheme. Till then, nothing is concrete. Some of us involved ,as the scheme originators, are pledging our UK properties and assets. These would still have to be formally appraised but everything looks good so far. The UK has very low interest rates at the moment so it makes sense to get credit from there if possible.

The main issue is to convince potential lenders of the financial viability of schemes that are outside the UK but even then, this is not really a major problem if we are talking exclusively of top end real estate. Thanks.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Beaf: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
Can you imagine? Gbawe is pledging his house (high story) to help Lagos state, yet he cannot back up his previous lies, even when he has been thoroughly embarrassed in public. https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road

Confidence trickster.

I am now convinced that the damn thing is a fraud. I feel sad that I was taken in by the clearing of the land. These people are shameless thieves.
What next? Open an office to send emails?
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by antartica(m): 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2012
Not with its regular lagos surrounding.It will be like adding new wine to an old one,messed up.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
Beaf: Can you imagine? Gbawe is pledging his house (high story) to help Lagos state, yet he cannot back up his previous lies, even when he has been thoroughly embarrassed in public. https://www.nairaland.com/914262/evidence-massive-dry-season-road

Confidence trickster.

I am now convinced that the damn thing is a fraud. I feel sad that I was taken in by the clearing of the land. These people are shameless thieves.
What next? Open an office to send emails?

My guy, seriously, calm down. You really are losing it with your obsession with Gbawe. My involvement is as a private investor. I am therefore not "helping" Lagos State. That much is obvious. Besides, not everyone is a small-time hustler like you.

Don't start discrediting this project, like a lunatic, because I stated that I am trying to secure UK credit to buy units there - something a lot of gainfully employed diasporan Africans are doing at the moment. I.e releasing equity in their diasporan homes or liquidating assets to purchase prime real estate in Africa.

Clever investors understand the need to own prime real estate. Are you going to go to a Ghanaian website and rubbish the LA beach towers project because I have mentioned interest in it as well? seriously, you are looking no better than a stark raving lunatic at the moment. Calm down.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Demdem(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2012
Gbawe:

By Gods grace. may God spare our lives till then. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Nuclear Power Stations In Kogi, Akwa Ibom Can Wipe Out Nigerians, Others / Saidu Afaka: Buhari's Driver Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.