Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? (59436 Views)

First Building On Eko Atlantic City Ready In 24 Months / Can A City Be Commercial And Serene In Nigeria? / First Eko Atlantic City Skyscraper Is Under Construction. Eko Pearl. Model Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Ohhh...My lovely Eko Atlantic city. Those jealous individuals who will probably not be accepted to work and live there when it is completed can cry me a river if they like. Go Eko Atlantic city, the soon to be Africa's most beautiful and developed city.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
AwodwaGyanOniwe: @All4Naija
Ha ha one blogger said it will be a SLUM SOON. Watch this space. Fvck who wants to come to naaigeria

Keep celebrating FEW KILOMETERS of minor development.
How would it soon become a slum when Nigeria is improving on it sanitation? You are the joker are probably the worst fools in this forum ever. Whether it is few kilometers or not, it will be the most developed infrastructural wise in Africa. That alone is something. And, I know how South Africans and you in particular(A Ghanaian illegal immigrant in SA) is very envious of that.

You can cut off your head because you don't want to see it happens that is your own cup of tea! Seriously, I don't care about what you do to yourself concerning this beautiful development in Nigeria.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by forgiveness: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
It seem to me that the millitary rule brought set back to our developement as a Country and corruption alongside power tussles presentely have also slower down development in recent years. Although, some citirs like Lagos, Calaber, Port harcourt, Uyo and Abuja are embracing and embarking on urban renewal but hollistically as a Country we still lack behind in terms of basic infracstructal development meant to propell us to be counted among developed Countries even in Africa.

Infracstructures like electricity, water, housing and eceteraecetera.

We need masive urban renewal because all the cities we have except Abuja and Lagos are glorified villages compared to what's obtainable in other developed Countries including SA, and with the human and natural resource that abound within, we should wish for nothing less.

That is why Federal Government must come in and support the states in developing thesr basics infravstructures.

Goverment should rebuild our airports, seaports from the scratch and fast track developent of fast rails with sub ways.

I am not condenming this project but saying we need more of this in every cities. Expecially, the oil producing ones.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by NSNA: 3:15am On Aug 15, 2014
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Enviousness for Nigeria will land you in cardiac section of a poor South African hospital.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
SOON THEY WILL BE WIPING WATER IN tiny EKO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
What are those flaoting things there on sea, slum
Mtchew!!!!!!This is another fvck up waiting to happen. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin plus ur existing "Logos" looks lika SLUM ALREADY.
This is waht they call Africa's top city in their LOW STANDARDS. grin grin grin

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Litmus: 1:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
This guy above, what's his point? Is he trying to say that Lagos is a dump? Surly if Lagos is a dump, Eko Atlantic city is the start of trying to remedy that situation? So whats his problem?

Is he upset because the builders of Eko Atlantic City claim that Eko Atlantic City is going to be the best City in Africa? If so what does he expect, does he expect the builders who are trying to enthuse the people of Nigeria, get them excited about the future, sell it to business people worldwide are going to advertise Eko Atlantic city as the Worst City in Africa? Besides, the claim for the City is made by Nigerians on a Nigerian website not on a Ghana Website.

Its not clear what he wants. It is a funny notion to nurse in your head if you think that by criticizing something or making the people who have pride in their things not proud of it, that they are going to throw their hands in the air and abandon what they are doing. It don't work that way.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Rising sea level threatens Lagos coastline – Fashola

Posted June 6, 2014 10:32

...................................................................................................RESEARCH FLAT HEADS. No clues from me.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Litmus: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ahhh, you mean well, you're simply indirectly trying to warn the relevant partners and Nigerians at large that, in your view, the entire Eko Atlantic project is a an ill defined plan, elitist and concocted by individuals hell-bent on embezzling monies better spent on improving the lives and environment of people that live in the current city Lagos.

If so, mister, there's such a thing as being too cryptic. Better you declare your objective backed by facts and figures and provide facts and figures for your proposed alternative instead of seeming, as you do now , driven by jealousy.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: SOON THEY WILL BE WIPING WATER IN tiny EKO. grin grin grin grin grin grin
What are those flaoting things there on sea, slum
Mtchew!!!!!!This is another fvck up waiting to happen. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin plus ur existing "Logos" looks lika SLUM ALREADY.
This is waht they call Africa's top city in their LOW STANDARDS. grin grin grin
You Kwerekwere don't understand how Eko Atlantic city is being constructed. You don't have idea of a working modern city and that is what it is going to be after completion of the project. Those are old images of Lagos though.

Now have this image below of Soweto and digest it.

2 Likes

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Curlieweed: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
all4naija:
You Kwerekwere don't understand how Eko Atlantic city been constructed. You don't have idea of a working modern city and that is what it is going to be after completion of the project. Those are old images of Lagos though.

Now have this image below of Soweto and digest it.

Naija has been growing consistently in the 7% range for the past decade while SA has been struggling with > 3% rate. You don't need a degree in statistics to know whose triumph will be short lived. No need to boast, it's just our structural destiny.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2014
UNSHAKEN AT ALL BOON BOYS!!!!!!!
Mtchew a 8square meter small development on a SAND PIT being the top city in AFRICA

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2014
Note: I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK BABOON NATION THATS FOR SURE ESPECIALLY IF THE THREAD HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE. BECAUSE I ENJOY BIG CROWDS THATS ME. I LOVE CROWDS!!!!!!!

I SAY BRING IT ON!!

SA is unshaken by this small SAND PIT that will soon be WASHED AWAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Note: I saw theres NO TAR ROADS ON THIS SMALL DEVELOPMENT. Al we see is PAVED ROADS that how small Eko is.

PAVED SAND PIT.
grin grin

1 Share

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by micktoxin(m): 4:30am On May 24, 2015
AwodwaGyanOniwe:
Note: I WILL ALWAYS COME BACK BABOON NATION THATS FOR SURE ESPECIALLY IF THE THREAD HAS ALOT OF PEOPLE. BECAUSE I ENJOY BIG CROWDS THATS ME. I LOVE CROWDS!!!!!!!

I SAY BRING IT ON!!

SA is unshaken by this small SAND PIT that will soon be WASHED AWAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Note: I saw theres NO TAR ROADS ON THIS SMALL DEVELOPMENT. Al we see is PAVED ROADS that how small Eko is.

PAVED SAND PIT.
grin grin
You need to give this up. It's tiring and jarring.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by phrezzz: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2015
While that Delusioned SA guy is busy praising SA who are on the decline, Nigeria are already shaping themselves First they overtook sa as the biggest economy in africa(the only african country) now developement of the Abuja centinary city has began. it wud join the Eko atlantic city as smart city in Africa, and in 2017 the Uyo sandton smart city will commerce. it is said by 2025 Nigerias economy will be one of the top 20 economies in the world and first trillion dollars in africa. Nigeria has started getting it right. it is also said Nigeria will be a top choice for foreign investors. Abuja centinary city will be the 'Tokyo' of africa'
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by phrezzz: 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
Mainwhile Calabar ICC has been completed and has officially overtaken DURBAN ICC as the biggest in africa. Next year the MTVBASE vice president has said Calabar will host the next MAMAMTV awards. in 2023 Which is not too far, Nigeria will have 3smart cities that will dethrone jozi, capetown and Durban. and with the rapid developement going on in Lagos, Abuja, Uyo, Port hacourt SA will loose its love to Naija.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by phrezzz: 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
While u boast of what the white built for themselves and handed to the blacks. Nigeria is proud of what it has achieved despite the setbacks. so Enjoy SA while it last. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by phrezzz: 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Abuja centinary city when its completed in 2019 will be the new Model for Africa together with Atlantic city. NIGERIA ON THE MAP below pic is the centinary city.

Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by nwoke37: 5:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Chidelis(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Sonoyom(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
phrezzz:
Abuja centinary city when its completed in 2019 will be the new Model for Africa together with Atlantic city. NIGERIA ON THE MAP below pic is the centinary city.
Its already 2020, has the centinary city been completed?
Re: Will Eko Atlantic City Be The Most Beautiful City In Africa After Completion? by Chidelis(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / About Aso Rock Presidential Villa History And Pictures / Marginalization: MURIC Alleges Foul Play As Igbo, Yoruba Dominate Sokoto List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.