Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

The North That Southerners Don’t Know - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North That Southerners Don’t Know (20802 Views)

how jonathan a biafra built amalgamation tower of biafra/north that cause war / Why Is That Southerners And Christians Are Gej's Greatest Attackers? / Is This The Developed North That Everyone Is Yapping About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2012
Andre Uweh:
The groups you listed above are Yoruba groups but Egun is not and has never been. Why can't people be honest for once?.

Shut it.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by 2pmstcharles(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2012
am presently servin in d north n wat i will trow in here is dat, north is wat we say dey are.. Even with so calld d educatd once dnt hv wat defrnciat dem 4rm uneducatd once. Not tryin 2 be tribalistic here but alot made me say so. And apart 4rm their unpurified way of tinkin dey amounted to it with wit dis deir beliv of havin d 2ru religion n if u aint part of dem u re unbeliva. Though no bdy hv seen d 2rut behind dis bh crisis but beliv me, is because dey hv seen dat chrstnty is over powerin islam even in their own land. May allah be prais coolam presently servin in d north n wat i will trow in here is dat, north is wat we say dey are.. Even with so calld d educatd once dnt hv wat defrnciat dem 4rm uneducatd once. Not tryin 2 be tribalistic here but alot made me say so. And apart 4rm their unpurified way of tinkin dey amounted to it with wit dis deir beliv of havin d 2ru religion n if u aint part of dem u re unbeliva. Though no bdy hv seen d 2rut behind dis bh crisis but beliv me, is because dey hv seen dat chrstnty is over powerin islam even in their own land. May allah be prais
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2012
otokx: some things are easier said than done, why travel north only to be caught up in the violence of boko haram? what about child marriages? compare the remedial program of abu zaria and that of uniport? Is it not 3 credits to 5? 2moro they will say they are graduates with masters too. Polio nko, even lasa fever and meningities.
no offence chap,but A.B.U is miles ahead of UNIPORT
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Am from Imo state as well and Imo state shares no borders with Ijaws. Let him prove me wrong.

Ijaw clans in Imo state are Ndoki people who came from Isedani of Kolokuma, but now speak Ibo, Nkoro or small Okirika, Zarama and Egbema of Imo state
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2012
alj harem:

Ijaw clans in Imo state are Ndoki people who came from Isedani of Kolokuma, but now speak Ibo, Nkoro or small Okirika, Zarama and Egbema of Imo state

At least we gave you time to google. Ndoki people speak Igbo and they are Igbo. Btw, someone should correct me if i'm wrong, Ndoki people are only found in Abia, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers state.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by AndreUweh(m): 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
alj harem:

Shut it.

Nairaland jokes apart, am from Imo state and proud of it. Current my state govt awarded me some road contracts which I have always been going home to supervise.
Im my state Imo, there are no Ijaws there. There even more Yorubas and Hausas than Ijaws in Imo state.
Imo state also shares no borders with Ijaws or any non Igbo speaking community.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
afam4eva:

At least we gave you time to google. Ndoki people speak Igbo and they are Igbo. Btw, someone should correct me if i'm wrong, Ndoki people are only found in Abia, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers state.

I knew what i was talking about but just needed to time to get a link for it.

Ndoki people are found in abai, akwa0ibom and river but also bits in Imo and rivers
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by AndreUweh(m): 11:53pm On Apr 17, 2012
alj harem:

I knew what i was talking about but just needed to time to get a link for it.

Ndoki people are found in abai, akwa0ibom and river but also bits in Imo and rivers
Not in Imo state.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2012
Andre Uweh:
Nairaland jokes apart, am from Imo state and proud of it. Current my state govt awarded me some road contracts which I have always been going home to supervise.
Im my state Imo, there are no Ijaws there. There even more Yorubas and Hausas than Ijaws in Imo state.
Imo state also shares no borders with Ijaws or any non Igbo speaking community.

Shut it, Know what you are talking about before. I am just waiting till I get less busy then I would start my own propaganda so get ready. You went to go from Ngohagaha so you can be tribalistic ? How childish

The writer is propabaly as ignorant as you.

What is the King of the two Badagry Kingdom called ? Baale or Oba

The current King is Possi Ajose, is that a yoruba name or not

Answer ?
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2012
Al_harem, there are no Ndoki people in Imo state. they're only found in Abia, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by bakila: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
otokx: some things are easier said than done, why travel north only to be caught up in the violence of boko haram? what about child marriages? compare the remedial program of abu zaria and that of uniport? Is it not 3 credits to 5? 2moro they will say they are graduates with masters too. Polio nko, even lasa fever and meningities.

A biggout has reported for duty
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Buchika: 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2012
mtweew being proud of ignorance
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 17, 2012
Andre Uweh:
The groups you listed above are Yoruba groups but Egun is not and has never been. Why can't people be honest for once?.
Ok, then.. May be Yorubas need to give Benin du republic, Badagry - and take Porto Novo off them - since the people from Porto Novo are 100% Yorubas, and it was created by one of Oduduwa's sons. grin
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2012
shymmex:
Ok, then.. May be Yorubas need to give Benin du republic, Badagry - and take Porto Novo off them - since the people from Porto Novo are 100% Yorubas, and it was created by one of Oduduwa's sons. grin

Are you minding the ideeeiot. You see Nairaland Igbo just talk trash and they wonder why they are hated. Who would not hate people that just talk trash all the time ? I wonder

Rubbish
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:
Are you minding the ideeeiot. You see Nairaland Igbo just talk trash and they wonder why they are hated. Who would not hate people that just talk trash all the time ? I wonder
Rubbish

grin grin grin grin grin

Badagry seems to be overrated any ways - Port Novo would be more beneficial to the Yorubas. cool
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

Rubbish

Please, don't push me to take you to the cleaners. If there's any liar here, it is you. You go about scheming and trying to tear people apart. If you don't have anything to say, just keep quite.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva: Al_harem, there are no Ndoki people in Imo state. they're only found in Abia, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers.

Are they Ijaw Yes or No ?
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by AndreUweh(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

Shut it, Know what you are talking about before. I am just waiting till I get less busy then I would start my own propaganda so get ready. You went to go from Ngohagaha so you can be tribalistic ? How childish

Answer ?
The paramount ruler of the Binis is an Oba, yet he is not Yoruba. The paramount ruler of the Idoma is called Ochi-Idoma yet he is not Igbo. Whatever the Badagry rulers are called does not take them away from whom they are.
It's a pity that such a learnerd man like you can make such statements about my state. Even as am chatting you here, I have workers in road construction in Imo state and in border communities with Rivers state.
Admit you are wrong, Uche.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

No, they're not Ijaws and they are not in Imo state. you were wrong. your plans did not work. You can move on to another lie.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by AndreUweh(m): 12:02am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

They are 100% Igbo.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

Answer ?

You said Ikwerres and Ikas are not Igbos, right? What are their kings called again?
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:04am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva:

Please, don't push me to take you to the cleaners. If there's any liar here, it is you. You go about scheming and trying to tear people apart. If you don't have anything to say, just keep quite.

Tear what apart ?

Maybe you need to talk to Andre uweh you hypocrite. So shut it and let me deal with who I am dealing with Ok !
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva:

You said Ikwerres and Ikas are not Igbos, right? What are their kings called again?

And Obi is Igbo title ?

I thought it was Eze ?

Obi was gotten from a corrupt form of Oba in Bini kingdom isn't it
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

Tear what apart ?

Maybe you need to talk to Andre uweh you hypocrite. So shut it and let me deal with who I am dealing with Ok !

Your lies on Nairaland are legendary. Only a fool takes you seriously. Tomorrow you'll say that there are Yorubas in Akwa Ibom state. Shior.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:06am On Apr 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:
They are 100% Igbo.

LOL at 100 % Igbo

Maybe you need to educate yourself

http://www.scribd.com/doc/75837782/Bit-About-Eastern-Ijaw-People
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

And Obi is Igbo title ?

I thought it was Eze ?

Obi was gotten from a corrupt form of Oba in Bini kingdom isn't it

No, Obi is a Zulu title., sule.

Both Eze and Obi are used in those places, dopemu.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:
The paramount ruler of the Binis is an Oba, yet he is not Yoruba. The paramount ruler of the Idoma is called Ochi-Idoma yet he is not Igbo. Whatever the Badagry rulers are called does not take them away from whom they are.
It's a pity that such a learnerd man like you can make such statements about my state. Even as am chatting you here, I have workers in road construction in Imo state and in border communities with Rivers state.
Admit you are wrong, Uche.

Oba is a Bini title !!!!!

What does Ochi mean in Igbo ? King ?

C'mon
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by AndreUweh(m): 12:07am On Apr 18, 2012
alj harem:

Tear what apart ?

I admit you know a lot but my advice to you is that you do not chat about what you do not know. Some of the books you read has misled you a lot. While most of us who chat about the Yorubas either reside there or have spent years in Yorubaland.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2012
afam4eva:

No, Obi is a Zulu title., sule.

Both Eze and Obi are used in those places, dopemu.

LOL Obi

read the history of Obi here

http://emeagwali.com/photos/yoruba/photo-essay-on-yoruba.html
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Afam4eva(m): 12:09am On Apr 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:
I admit you know a lot but my advice to you is that you do not chat about what you do not know. Some of the books you read has misled you a lot. While most of us who chat about the Yorubas either reside there or have spent years in Yorubaland.

You see, that's the difference. Al_harem has never stepped his foot in Igboland before.
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by aljharem(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2012
Andre Uweh:

Dude I have stayed in Anambra for years. Y

Well it is taking silence for stu.pidity anyway.

SMH sad
Re: The North That Southerners Don’t Know by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

I know a guy who's from Agor or abor - and every time people call him Igbo, he's always quick to correct them.... I will tell him about this forum - so, he can tell everyone if he's Igbo, or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#Babawhenugetthere Trending On Twitter / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode / Presidency, APC Plotting To Remove Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman – Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.