Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her (3354 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / How Come When A Girl Snatches A Girls Boyfriend, She Hates The Girl/ex Girlie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Aamy(f): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2006
You know, these days, Nigerian guys have started misbehaving too much. I have this friend, her name is Debbie. She met this guy John through a friend of hers, and you know they started communicating through phone and all, and things started looking good between them. They have known themselves for like 5 months now, Ok they started like last year November not like they were going out or something they just met themselves then, and you know everything went on.

They became friends first, then 2006 came and things started looking up. The guy now started loving the babe and all, the babe was feeling him, all this while they hadn’t seen each other but you know. They were falling badly for themselves over the phone and all. Strange, you may say, but stuff happens sha. Then the guy finally asked her out. It was obvious the babe liked him but you know just for the record d guy asked her out sha. She didn’t give him an answer it was just like they were dating already, blah blah. T story is getting too long, they finally made a way for them to meet and all, they finally met and the guy wasn't all that the girl had in mind he wasn’t as fine as her friend told her he would be. But she didn't mind anyway because hey! She was feeling this brother badly, but definitely she was a little bit disappointed. So when she got back you know girls now everyone was like "how was it?" and all, and she was like "it went well just that he wasn’t all that but she's cool wit him.

Unknown to her, another friend of hers called the guy and told him Debbie wasn’t feeling his looks and all. And that totally hurt the guy from there oh! Na so vexation start sha, the babe started wondering because the guy stopped calling her. They actually saw each other on the 13th of February, 2006, a day before Val's day. Val's day came the guy didn't call her, that's how things started going sour between them. So he finally called, and she apologized for the looks ‘yawa’ and stuff. He forgave her.

End of that chapter. The crazy guy started calling Debbie's friend – that’s the one who told him crap. All the 5 hours call that used to go to her started moving to her friend and she noticed that the guy stopped calling her and was always calling her friend. Debbie kept her cool for some time till she asked her friend Tola (name of the bitchy girl). Tola told her that it was like John had started liking her from there. Debbie just vexed and called John and confronted him and all. She didn’t actually listen to him because she was crying on the phone and all. This was a week to her exams and the guy hadn’t called 4 like 2 weeks now, so it affected her papers but she still scaled through. After all this the frog still didn’t call her, and kept on with Tola. He didn’t even call to ask how her exams went. Debbie just kept on hurting. She didn’t want to let go of the guy because she really did love him. The Tola babe now feels very familiar with John like she's known him for ages, which annoys Debbie but she doesn’t say nothing about it, just kips it cool.

After over a month that this foolish quarrel had been on, they finally met online, but Debbie and John didn’t go to the main matter. Anyway, he told her to call him. Unknown to him Debbie had deleted his number out of anger when he didn’t call for over a month, so she didn’t call him. He sent her a call me message, she didn’t know who it was and she sent a text asking who it was. She tried calling the number later but the guy kept on hanging up on her. Till she looked at the number well and realized it was his.

That’s another problem. They are still not talking till now. You all have taken the pain to read this long story, so what should Debbie do? She's hurting madly and she knows the guy hurts too, but no one wants to call first. What should she do? Your views and opinions are really needed and I'll keep you posted on this long gist!
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by da808cutie(f): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2006
You could modify it and paragraph your story, from rikkyjen's post, seems like it could be interesting but i can't read this bulk text its just not inviting. Just a suggestion!
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by disney(f): 4:40am On Mar 18, 2006
@ Aamy

Abeg, next time make you post your post well. l had to shrink my eyes to read your stuff. Well, the sad thing is not to trust friends from you story but hello, when they were falling in love on phone, wetin de have in mind without even seeing their pix and stuff. The moral of the story is look before you leap.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by kajad(m): 8:43am On Mar 18, 2006
I think your friend saying that the guy no 2 fine hurt his ego! but sha the thing don happen and the guy fit still dey feel one kind.

Perhaps he's not sure if the girl truly likes him or maybe his confidence have been affected. if the above is correct he may not be able to come on as strong as he used to unless he is encouraged.

If your friend really likes him, she can encourage him to get back his confidence. That is if she won't be doing it to spite the bitch.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Rhodalyn(f): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2006
i've not even read any of my school books let alone this long page anyway it's because boys are boys thats how they were made to be it might not have been fun if they werent made that way
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by jayemkay(f): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2006
first things first, the story is rather long!, second i think john i s a jerk, i mean i understand the fact that he was hurt about wot debbie said, but did he really have to let it drag on so long, not only is it immature but it is downright disappionting as well, anyways i think he realised he made a mistake the first time, afterall he got on touch, but now there is another wahala on the table, debbie should have a long talk with him, she shouldn't tell anyone when she going to do it but she should do it as soon as possible, they really need to talk and iron out all thier issues like mature adults, as for tola she really should stop moving wiv her the girl has apotential of being a slut, at least now she sees the signs she should run like hell away from her!
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Pathos(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2006
I dont think John need to be blamed.he was hurt for wat ur friend Debbie said & that can hurt any man.how would he know the girl actually love him?Its the responsibility of the girl to prove to him that she realy love him.Every man needs love & appreciation.Ask others that condemn John if a guy say such thing to them if they will like it?

Tell ur friend to heal her relationship with John if she really love him & every tin will go well.It does not matter who actually come to each other,she can as well do it.

I remember the time i come accross a girl online,in the process of sending pictures she told me that i am rather to short for her smiley i remember i ask her the measurement she use in measuring the height of a man but she could not answer tho i wasnt embarassed.Tho thats a diff case.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by kajad(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2006
@Pathos
Thanks for the post jare. Women will never know the guts and courage it takes for a young man to go and talk to a girl knowing that she can tell him anything or make jest of him with her friends. I think the girl is the jerk; if you like a guy , why go tell your friends things that will make them laugh at him. Now the guy is doing his thing and you call him a jerk. Give me a break!
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by loriann(f): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2006
thats the stuffs men r made up of so its not new.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by kajad(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2006
This people appear like teenagers to me. Besides no man likes being ridiculed
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Aamy(f): 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2006
Definitely,we all know guys hate being ridiculed, but dey do worse,i think!all the same dont u think d guy shud have a heart at least!
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Makeda(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2006
This should be a lesson learned to the girl. First off do not surround yourself with too many females because they are very sneaky. Some females, especially when they do not have a man, are just waiting for the opportunity for you to slip up with your man so they they can move right in and get all your good stuff. As women we need to stop running our mouths so much. Her second mistake was going back and telling her so-called friend's that the guy was not really fine. If she did not think he was that fine and she knew she still wanted him she should not have said anything anyway. The bottom line here is she talked too much and now she has lost her man to another girl. She needs to just let it go and chalk it up to a lesson learned and hopefully next time she will know better. Never tell anything when it comes to relationships.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Badman888(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2006
O girl this na essay oooo, it happens like that
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by exu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2006
You guys sure do like your soap operas.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by whitelexi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2006
If i were john, I wouldnt be happy with the comment about looks which was made public, but it wouldnt drive me into dating tola who is also a friend to debbie.
Debbie lost the battle a long time ago, i'd advise her to move on,  Tola will most likely not last long with John because when a guy makes a hasty decision about a babe, 99% of the time he just gets tired of her quickly. Next time, Debbi should know better than to waste time and allow others into her romantic life,
This is definitely a lose lose situation for the girls, maybe a win lose situation for john cos debbie would definitely have offered him more. cool
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by kimba(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2006
@Aamy
hhmmm, the best part i liked was the "falling for themselves over the phone"

but i think @destiny is right "Look before you leap" especially from Phone to reality.!!!
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by bluenubian(f): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2006
too lazy to read the whole story, next time make it short
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by shockreaction(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2006
First, she should stop being shallow.
Next, she should always think before she talks.
Finally, the golden rule, move on. The guy doesn't seem like the faithful type to me.

@Aamy: In other news, speaking of MISbehavioural patterns, and since the pm system has been killed for users, I'm proposing. Let's hook u. . . er, I mean, meet, and get to know each other, or something. I think you're cute. MSN Messenger? gameprograma@ DEATHTOSPAMMERS hotmail DOT com, Yahoo Messenger? shockreaction. And if you're in doubt about looks, http://www.antinormal.org/images/suitpic.jpg

Ok, I'm done.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Outkast(f): 2:51pm On Apr 10, 2006
About the look thing you guys, she said she apologized for that statement, main thing I think definitely they need to talk so there'll be no bad blood between them, then they can move on. It's always bad when you don't talk things through(they don't have to be together), talking is they key.
For getting back with the dude, please don't give me that excuse about hurt ego, both him and tola are stupid jerks, she needs to run,far, far away from that girlwho knows what she'll do next?
And if the dude can get with a girl's friend, who next will he try to get with, her sister?
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by AOsGrl: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2006
Dear Gawd!

The whole lot of you couldn't possibly be older than 16.

"Y'all" need to work on the Grammar bit before working on attaching yourselves to some "MENS"
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by SweetnSour(f): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2006
Quite long, but iight

I think both of them are acting childish by not calling each other
If u want someone, u better go 4 the person b4 it's too late
TIme waits for no man, u need to make haste.
They need to figure it out or just ignore each other n move on.
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by shadex1(m): 12:48am On Apr 11, 2006
All the sh** is the girl's fault because of what she said initially about his physical appearance and also why the f**k did she have to delete his phone number that is where she made the biggest mistake n those she mean she didnt recognize his phone numba when he sent a txt?someone that calls almost evryday,men thats crazy because he is going to feel she is making all effort to get him out of her life by erasing his numba from her memory first.
So she has to give him a f**king call n stop being too proud n acting like an average girl because most girls think its the guy to make all the sacrifices but hell no men.u gotta make some too girl .she should call him n be ready for any sh** if she realy loves him because guys also go through some sh** to get some girls so its her turn.she should send him a txt n tell him she is r sorry.n maybe that can calm his f**king ass down to make him pick her calls n organize a hook up because its easier to sort things out face to face than on phone.its harder to resist apology face to face
Just do your thizzle men
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Trip4eni(f): 11:58am On May 09, 2008
$hadex it wasnt all d gals fault, no b say d gal meet am face to face tell am say e no fine. e no know say he wowo b4.the only thing i blame the gal 4 is tellin her friends abt his wowoness, the point is gals can b bitchy n we have to mind the type of things we say 2 our galfriends abt guys we love.
Dis is d deal,since the guy is tryin to fix the dem ego that was battered by the gal, D gal shld go meet him (makin it a suprise) ask 4 4giveness n ask him watz nxt. if the guy no gree then she gaz move on.
That bitch, Tell her I pity her, its gonna b bad. If the guy is in 4 a serious relationship he is goin work thins out with the gal ---- he had better do that.
Na wowo guy e go gree wink trust me
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by 190: 11:31am On May 22, 2010
na wa oo,

Gurls,

most nland gurls do these stuffs

I know a few of em,
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by hardbody: 3:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
I just couldn't bring myself to read this long essay. lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
Too long
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by iykay4455(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2012
This happens all the time
Re: Girl Snatches Her Friend's Boyfriend After Snitching On Her by angelseddy(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2013
We gals tell our friends tinz. D snitch here is Tola n she beta not get comfy wit John Ooo! Cuz truth is he wil leave her some day. Debbie sowi ur little girly talk turned sour n u're going tro dis. John is obviously hurt as should be expected but dnt 4get ur gal power. Go to him and make sure u do all ur girly charms on him. Buy him a gift n love card too. It wil work magic. But if he still says nooo wit time, move on n count ur loss.

(1) (Reply)

Lekpa Or Orobor, Which Do U Prefer / Ladies How Do U Classify A Guy As Chewing Gum Boyfriend. / Too Much Love And Care,is It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.