Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? (5639 Views)

What makes a perfect relationship? / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / What Are The Ingredients For A Perfect Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by modavi: 5:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Nay!
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by Emylexray(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ sorry i think you lost yourself, the religion thread is WAY OVER THERE-------------->

btw: on your way to the religious section,instead of talking rubbish, open and read your bible, it would greatly help you. we were all created out of his image, so if he is perfect, then we human can all be perfect as well, duh!!!
way wrong man! How do you equate us with God? God is perfect. We humans can never and will never be perfeect like him , i don't want to derail the thread, i would have enlighten you on perfection as regards God and the scripture.
Since the fall of man (Adam) we lost the power of perfection, God is perfect, we are not God, so don't expect we homosapiens to be perfect. We can never be perfect, but working towards perfection everyday or trying to be perfect everyday makes us less imperfect even though we will never get to the endless destination of perfection.

Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by Emylexray(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
K,k:
Yes. I'm in 1 now.
i laugh at your short-sightedness. The fact that you've or may not have experience any torid and shaky periods doesn't mean it won't come. As long as you have blood running in your veins and that black pigment called skin on you, you will experience it. Abeg no dey form 4 here! Wen e go hit u ehn, u go tink say na trailer jam u!
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by jenuel: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
there is no perfect relationship. As humans, we cant be perfect, for only God is perfect. Who ever claims to be perfect is a liar. To move forward, you MUST at times tolerate one another.
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by sinie: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2012
Is there anything like a perfect relationship? The answer? YES! Don't confuse things, perfect pplee don't make perfect relationships. Infact the most stable relationship ave seen are of the two wiredest pple I know! The most prefect relationship ave had is with the strangest man ave ever met! Look for a perfect relationship, you ll find one! What you won't find is a perfect human being! Now THAT I'd like to see!
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by ypzilanti: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2012
K,k:
Yes. I'm in 1 now.

Tell them my brother. Too many skeptics and disillussioned people here.
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by cowgurl: 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
Yeah there is, only in a place call dreamland n am pretty sure u'v bin der.
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2012
U sound like a kid Op...no offence intended...how can u b askin such question...nobody z perfect so dont expect perfect relationship 4rm an imperfect person...its like asking a mango to bear an orange fruit...NEVER!
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
lalaosky: U sound like a kid Op...no offence intended...how can u b askin such question...nobody z perfect so dont expect perfect relationship 4rm an imperfect person...its like asking a mango to bear an orange fruit...NEVER!

You sound like a RETARD!! If your IQ was above 40, you would know I was asking a question... Ignore, and stfu next time - rather than throwing the toys out of the pram...
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by kalufelix(m): 12:41am On Apr 20, 2012
@op ..never...and even if it does i wudnt want 2 b in such a r/ship perfect ke??
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by zicobaba(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2012
Since there is no perfect person, there can‘t be a perfect relationship.
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2012
i will always say that most Nigerians are SHEEP. they just follow the BS that their pastors feed them, without using their DAMN BRAINS!!!!

ok children, sit down and let the EDUCATION begin:
[b]if God is perfect then automatically, whatever he does/says/create IS also perfect. the reason you call anyone PERFECT is because whatever that person DOES/SAYS/CREATE will always be the ultimate aka perfect! its an insult and a complete contradiction if a perfect God can create an imperfect human being (which by the way was the crown jewel of his creation), and if that was the case then God CANNOT be considered perfect. NO PERFECT BEING CAN CREATE SOMETHING WITH FLAWS, so if God is PERFECT then we human certainly are. whether Eve disobeyed him or not!

....and if you goats believe that men are imperfect, then you certainly shouldnt follow whats written in the bible because it was written by IMPERFECT MEN. lol!!!!!

as your bible tells you: "a good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit" so if we were created by God (who is considered perfect), then WE as human are automatically PERFECT as well........ and if our actions makes us all imperfect, then God cannot be considered perfect since he created something imperfect. would you call an engineer perfect if what he created was bad?! duh!

if anyone of you believes that you are imperfect then that is an insult to God,because we are the crown jewel of his creation. the man created the perfect universe, created the perfect human beings, and yet you are here telling yourself that you are Imperfect?! if you are then he automatically is as well (or Lucifer got a hold on you)................either way, sad bunch of people you guys are.

btw here is a great verse for all you goats: Matthew 5:48
let me hear you say AMEN!!!!! lol[/b]

so now that we got that out of the way, lets get back to the subject:
we are all perfect, just because we do some things, that may not go down well with some, is irrelevant. there isnt a one set fits all for this, what MR A may look for in a mate, could be the complete opposite of what MR B desires in a mate. so open your mind and understand that fact, instead of looking down at yourself in self pity.
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by kelz88(f): 10:30am On Apr 21, 2012
Even God isn't perfect, let alone humans. Everyone has flaws. For God's imperfections, refer to bits where he claims he knows all but later goes on to have regrets. One who knows all should have been able to see stuff coming,like he claims he does - and shouldn't have to regret anything! Besides, he should've seen the devil's betrayal before it happened . . . .unless he just decided to have fun with it and toy with his toys (US!!). The God we always hold as oh so perfect made us in his image and likeness, therefore he is like me and you-with flaws. He's even known to throw tantrums. Feel free to find my post offensive. The truth hurts. Pow!! smiley
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 30, 2012
No one answered my question. sad
Re: Is There Anything Like A "Perfect" Relationship? by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:42am On May 29, 2020
��

Have You Seen The New Fanta Plastic Bottle? / My Acting Days Helped Me Have Sex With A Single Mum Today. / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them.