Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

You Want A Real Man? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want A Real Man? (10011 Views)

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2012
Yield:

Honestly, you cannot read. That's all imma say, lol. I'm not going to keep repeating myself to you. undecided

If you can't read, how can you write? grin
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2012
ogugua88: Real men are attracted to "fake" women. Fact. According to honeric, however, "real" men date "fake" women and are then disappointed when they discover that the hair on her head is fake, that she has normal breasts, rather than ginormous melons, that she gets manicures, and that she's generous with Mary Kay makeup. It is presumed then that these "real" men break up with or, according to MrBrownjay's logic, cheat on "fake" women.

pls sistas, dont put words in my mouth that i didnt speak.....i said these women are relegated to bootay call status. i never said REAL men cheat on them, simply because a real man will simply tell/show this gal that she aint GOOD ENOUGH to date, but good enough to mount (some time to time). the ones who cheat on them are young guys who aint REAL!

If a "real" man breaks up or cheats on a woman for the above reasons, then he is just as fake.

so are you saying that a real man should accept whatever he discovered was fake about her, regardless of what it is?!

If he had true feelings for her at all, then it would be her inner beauty that also attracted him and not just the color of eyeshadow on her lids, or manicured nails, or the length and fullness of a curly weave.

do you get attracted because of a WHOLE or just a few items? the true feeling were built on DECEIT. if i fell in love with someone who had long curly silky hair and big juicy tittay (who also happened to be kind caring etc), and realize that some part of her BEING is fake then why shouldnt i change my position about that person? or do you think that these "fake" items are irrelevant in LOVE? if you do, then why should women USE THEM to find love then? duh!

A real man would tell the woman she doesn't need those accessories and that she is beautiful just the way she is, flaws and all, rather than ditch her on the notion that her weave and bra make her less of a human.

a real man should ONLY say that IF he is STILL physically attracted to the person that is hidden under the masquerade. saying that a man should accept her regardless of how she looks is the biggest con on earth.lol! imagine that: she looks like king kong, wears this accessories then come out of costume and the man MUST continue date her, bwaaaaah!

Women don't want reassurances from women. Women want reassurances from men. They do what they do for men, so if a man tells a woman she'd be more beautiful without certain things, she's likely to listen.

many women are too insecure to listen to what men say. if a woman wear weave etc 24/7 then there is a deeper issue at hand, that NO MEN can fix.

If you're so real, then this shouldn't worry you at all. All the real women should be flocking to you sef.

come on sista, you no DAMN WELL that these fake women are going for the TOP GUYS out there, they dont go for no fake brothas. they want to catch the BIG FISH, they want it ALL!!!! so, real men attract ALL women, whether fake or real, and the only way to sort the real ones from the fake ones is to look at them BU.TT NEKKID the morning after......thats the only time you truly can assess many of these babes.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
MBJ...

I am not missing the point at all boo boo. It is very simple, I will not accept your statement that if a man find out a woman is fake he can do whatever he wants to her or about her. It may not be exactly what you said but it is close enough for sure.

I agree there are a lot of dumb arse men in this world....but they are not BLIND and I am sure they can see the heffa have on make up and dead people hair.

A man have two choice....DEAL WITH HER or leave her THE Bleep ALONE. It is simple. Don't let it be your headache. wink kiss kiss kiss

so what do you expect a man who just found out his GF was bald, and has flat hanging slippers instead of bouncy tittay to do?!

a man has MANY CHOICES:
- continue the r/ship
- change the r/ship status to Bootay call (until he can find someone else to satisfy his se.xual needs).
- leave her

just because she aint "take home to mama" quality, doesnt mean she aint good for other duties....so long as she knows her position!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY: pls sistas, dont put words in my mouth that i didnt speak.....i said these women are relegated to bootay call status. i never said REAL men cheat on them, simply because a real man will simply tell/show this gal that she aint GOOD ENOUGH to date, but good enough to mount (some time to time). the ones who cheat on them are young guys who aint REAL!

You're right. Sorry. Tell that to Honeric as he's the real man one that said it wink
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 1:23am On Apr 24, 2012
ogugua88:

You're right. Sorry. Tell that to Honeric as he's the real man one that said it wink

I typed "when they cheat", cheat represents alot :

Cheat = having someone else they want to take home to mama but keeping you around to service their winky.

Clear?

Well i am real and down to earth, blunt too. my girl knows i take no prisoners when it comes to stuffs like this, so she knows her place too.

wear wig and expect me to say "beautiful", you are O.Y.O

fake nails or eyelashes? i won't even look at them not to talk of comment, she's learning very fast knowing fully well her man does not appreciate all these rubbish una dey wear, so she is toning them DOWN as fast as possible because i put it to her RAW!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2012
Forgive me. I didn't realize you had your own definition of "cheat". Whatever floats your boat.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 24, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

so what do you expect a man who just found out his GF was bald, and has flat hanging slippers instead of bouncy tittay to do?!

a man has MANY CHOICES:
- continue the r/ship
- change the r/ship status to Bootay call (until he can find someone else to satisfy his se.xual needs).
- leave her

just because she aint "take home to mama" quality, doesnt mean she aint good for other duties....so long as she knows her position!

MBJ,would this woman know she is being used for booty call? Just asking....
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 25, 2012
talina:

MBJ,would this woman know she is being used for booty call? Just asking....

first of all let me just say that a bootay call r/ship is beneficial for BOTH PARTY, not just one.......so yes, she will certainly know that this r/ship aint heading for the altar....or that she aint a GIRLFRIEND, per se (she is just a part time/pay as you go gf).

there is absolutely nothing wrong in telling a woman how you really feel about her, many dont because of some insecurity issues OR desperation for coochie.....but the earlier she knows her position, the easiest that union will sail. if she doesnt like it, she can always go, but if she decides to stay then she MUST assume her position FULLY.

how difficult do you think it is to tell a Bootay call to always keep her wig on? how difficult do you think it is to shag a gal and ask her to NEVER remove her push-up bra? how difficult do you think it is to mount someone and have as little eye contact as possible? lol!!!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

first of all let me just say that a bootay call r/ship is beneficial for BOTH PARTY, not just one.......so yes, she will certainly know that this r/ship aint heading for the altar....or that she aint a GIRLFRIEND, per se (she is just a part time/pay as you go gf).

there is absolutely nothing wrong in telling a woman how you really feel about her, many dont because of some insecurity issues OR desperation for coochie.....but the earlier she knows her position, the easiest that union will sail. if she doesnt like it, she can always go, but if she decides to stay then she MUST assume her position FULLY.

how difficult do you think it is to tell a Bootay call to always keep her wig on? how difficult do you think it is to shag a gal and ask her to NEVER remove her push-up bra? how difficult do you think it is to mount someone and have as little eye contact as possible? lol!!!

Sighs... I really dont know how difficult it is. I just cant help but to feel bad for the downgraded person. If the "real man" is honest with her and says shes only good enough for booty call, its kinda sad. Ive seen so many woman trying to be beautiful according to societies standards.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2012
talina:

Sighs... I really dont know how difficult it is. I just cant help but to feel bad for the downgraded person. If the "real man" is honest with her and says shes only good enough for booty call, its kinda sad. Ive seen so many woman trying to be beautiful according to societies standards.
[quote author=talina]

dont you think that the above in bold is what is SAD?! women who cant see the real beauty in them, and would rather live a lie (pretending to be someone they are not) by putting on all these accessories 24/7?! that, to me, is the saddest part of all: needing the approval of society to define if the person they see in the mirror every morning is beautiful or not. i weep for thee!!!

if any such woman do not understand that " DOWNGRADE THERE MUST BE", then the joke is on them. how can anyone portray someone they are NOT, and expect to be judged upon that fake person? it doesnt make any sense. would you not downgrade your man, if he pretended to be someone he was not?! people will ALWAYS be judged upon their true nature, nothing else.

so women can fool themselves (and everyone else) into believing that they have long silky blond hair and perky tittays but, on judgment day, the gorimapa and flat slippers is what will be evaluated!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 25, 2012
^^^ Yes the above bolded is sad. Its sad that woman who do this are TRYING to look beautiful and maybe think they do and are under pressure to look so. They obviously havnt reached the point in their lives where they can let go of this and just be themselves and it doesnt help that most men probably wouldnt even notice them otherwise. I certainly dont think the joke should be on them! I think the honesty and integrity of the man should take a higher ground here.To have compassion and not to exploit. I wish all people would feel beautiful just the way they are.
Would I downgrade a fake guy? I still find theres much grey area in terms of fake.I wouldnt "downgrade anyone" but I wouldnt stay with a lying man.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:16am On Apr 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

a man has MANY CHOICES:
- continue the r/ship
- leave her

This is a damn shame. MBJ.....apparently these men that "found out" their [size=22pt]WIVES[/size] are bald headed and flat slipper chested[b] LOVE IT[/b] enough to MARRIED THEM!!!!! I mean what the Bleep

Why would a foolish nigga marry a woman if he is only[b] USING HER FOR SEX?!!![/b] He is a damn fool not[b] HER[/b]! That's not making NO DAMN SENSE.

I have never heard of a nigga that[b] DON'T like FAKE WOMEN but will Bleep THEM ANYWAY[/b]. I take that back MBJ...ONLY A FAKE NIGGA WILL Bleep A FAKE CHICK. undecided undecided undecided

Shouldn't a "real man" get his sexual needs with a "real woman"? Contradiction MUCH.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2012
MRbrownJAY: [/quote][quote author=MRbrownJAY]

The sad truth, but then truth is bitter and they JUST don't want to hear it.

Its for una good o. i am never prepared to see another woman on my bed different from the same woman i saw that was all "beautiful" and "attractive" while i was chasing her hence the reason i don't joke with who i see. you must be you most of the time if not always.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 27, 2012
Talina: Yes the above bolded is sad. Its sad that woman who do this are TRYING to look beautiful and maybe think they do and are under pressure to look so. They obviously havnt reached the point in their lives where they can let go of this and just be themselves and it doesnt help that most men probably wouldnt even notice them otherwise. I certainly dont think the joke should be on them! I think the honesty and integrity of the man should take a higher ground here.To have compassion and not to exploit. I wish all people would feel beautiful just the way they are.
Would I downgrade a fake guy? I still find theres much grey area in terms of fake.I wouldnt "downgrade anyone" but I wouldnt stay with a lying man.

there are NO PRESSURES in life that forces women to be any different than what they truly are. these women are the ones putting these pressures on themselves when opening magazines and wanting to look like who they are not (simply because that person is famous etc).

as i said/asked earlier (which NONE of you ladies have answered yet): would you rather be loved for who you are NOT or hated for who you truly ARE?! the choice is yours, but dont blame men for judging y'all.

Mrs.Chima:

This is a damn shame. MBJ.....apparently these men that "found out" their [size=22pt]WIVES[/size] are bald headed and flat slipper chested[b] LOVE IT[/b] enough to MARRIED THEM!!!!! I mean what the Bleep

Why would a foolish nigga marry a woman if he is only[b] USING HER FOR SEX?!!![/b] He is a damn fool not[b] HER[/b]! That's not making NO DAMN SENSE.

I have never heard of a nigga that[b] DON'T like FAKE WOMEN but will Bleep THEM ANYWAY[/b]. I take that back MBJ...ONLY A FAKE NIGGA WILL Bleep A FAKE CHICK. undecided undecided undecided

Shouldn't a "real man" get his sexual needs with a "real woman"? Contradiction MUCH.

Mrs C
you are again missing the point:
- some men will marry out of desperation (or for "trophey" purposes) and therefore it doesnt matter to these guys how a lady look like under the masquerade.
- some men will date some masquerade ladies, and after confirmation of her natural look, some will decide to continue dating, relegate her or dump her.
- if a woman keeps her masquerade on, then who cares what she "really" look like IF/WHEN her duties are SOLELY to spread her legs and service her man?! she can do that with a weave and all the other accessory! the IMPORTANT point is that: when her duties are done, SHE LEAVES!!!!!!! (and also that this man never sees her real hideous self)
- dont get it twisted, "some" men will even fukc handicapped women, so long as it is hush hush and she has the right curves! who are we kidding? yeah, these man aint real but they are MEN nevertheless. the catch is for women to know where they stand in any r/ship.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2012
[quote author=MRbrownJAY]

there are NO PRESSURES in life that forces women to be any different than what they truly are. these women are the ones putting these pressures on themselves when opening magazines and wanting to look like who they are not (simply because that person is famous etc).

as i said/asked earlier (which NONE of you ladies have answered yet): would you rather be loved for who you are NOT or hated for who you truly ARE?! the choice is yours, but dont blame men for judging y'all.

MBJ, this is what you dont understand. There IS very much pressure for woman to to look more beautiful than they naturally are.Not all women are born beautiful in the eyes of men and societies standards. We all want to be loved for who we are, but Im still yet to understand at what point a person is called fake? So you say men play NO part in all this?! really? If women didnt get noticed more by men because of makeup etc, they simply wouldnt do it. Im not saying women(or anyone) should go around being all extremly fake, but I do understand why.

MBJ, this is what you dont understand. There IS very much pressure for woman to to look more beautiful than they naturally are.Not all women are born beautiful in the eyes of men and societies standards. We all want to be loved for who we are, but Im still yet to understand at what point a person is called fake? So you say men play NO part in all this?! really?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2012
Culled from Sowore:

KOREAN family would like to thank black women for giving KOREANS another $16.4 million dollars today. They also would like thank you for paying their mortgages and preparing their little ones to go to the best colleges. By the way, they said they will never hire blacks and won't give a dime back to your worthless communities And Africa. Thank you black woman for hating yourself so much. Your low self esteem is making us very rich. Thank you. THE KWON FAMILY.PLEASE CONTINUE BUY hair weaves . by: THE REUNION OF BLACK FAMILY WORLD WIDE
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2012
talina: MBJ, this is what you dont understand. There IS very much pressure for woman to to look more beautiful than they naturally are.

oh lawd!!!!! of course we can ALL be more beautiful, but does it change the fact at hand?! ABSOLUTELY NOT!

YES, i can walk around with a mask of Brad Pitt on my face and look "more beautiful" but will it solve the issue at hand?! NO, because at the end of the day, i would still be ugly!!!!

Not all women are born beautiful in the eyes of men and societies standards. We all want to be loved for who we are, but Im still yet to understand at what point a person is called fake?

these are women's cheap insecurities. many out there are proud of their natural self and NOT afraid to flaunt it. the rest are just a bunch of low average women trying to be noticed by flaunting something that aint theirs. its like if i would borrow a bentley, they pretend to be rich, attract women because of that phoney persona, then down the line tell them that i am broke AND EXPECT THEM TO STAY WITH ME, lol!

if a woman is not born beautiful in the eyes of men/society then there is absolutely NOTHING she can do but to blame God (instead of men). how can ANYONE be loved for who they are, while hiding under a mask? this isnt beauty and the beast where only your inner self counts. you need to also be physically appealing. no matter how you ladies try to play it down, none of you shallow women would marry a poor ugly man that was "nice", NONE!!!!!

So you say men play NO part in all this?! really? If women didnt get noticed more by men because of makeup etc, they simply wouldnt do it. Im not saying women(or anyone) should go around being all extremly fake, but I do understand why.

sista, if you think that it is OK to wear weaves, and what not, 24/7 then by all means DO IT, but dont try to shift the blame on us men.take responsibility for your actions and stand by them. there are many women out there that are not perfect, who gladly flaunt their natural self. if you are not one of them then the joke will always be on you!

a woman who believes in her natural self will ALWAYS be more beautiful than a low self esteem cheap insecure fake one, ALWAYS!!!!!!!!

yesterday i saw something that reminded me of this thread........after all the fake weaves, nails, pushed up tittays, bootay pad, contact lenses, eye lashes etc , then you also have the ones having fake Gucci/LV bags, faking name brands clothing, fake Louboutin shoes, even fake Chinese BB/Iphone phones etc. their whole persona is FAKE, yet we should believe what comes out of their mouth?!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^^^ You still arent hearing me. Im not promoting fakeness, Im saying I understand why it happens. Like I said before, so many women arent at the point to be strong enough to be completly real.The joke isnt on them IMO, they are still yet to learn to get past this! Im not blaming men, just saying they,the women,the media,all play a part.Thats a fact you cant deny.Even many men buy into this crap of what makes a woman beautiful!You cant tell me that all the young girls who do crazy things to appear more beautful arent doing this because of the pressure thats in their face every time they turn around.Women are forever told what will make them more beautiful as if they are not good enough as is. I agree that ultimatly each person is responsible for themselves and their actions.
And just saying,many men like a woman all made up and are also fine with her naturally. And some dont.And some women accent what they already have, but not extreme. If a person wants real, then go get real! Simple.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2012
^^ you are coming up with excuses as to WHY some women are fake, while not wanting to call them FAKE. BWAAAAAH!!!
even if someone had a gun to their head, it would STILL not make this right. how can you blame everyone else BUT the ladies who are WEAK and falling for these social/peer pressures? and why should we value such lifestyle, instead of being proud and celebrating the ones who are gladly/proudly rocking their natural look? as much as you want to paint this trend as "a necessity for womankind", it will always be a CHEAP EXCUSE FOR WEAK AND INSECURE WOMEN.

it certainly says a lot about women if they are willing to LOWER themselves, in the hope to get a man. a man who doesnt find you attractive when you are rocking your natural look, DOES NOT deserve you when you are painted like a masquerade...... can you IMAGINE what such action says about such women?! it clearly says: "People see me as ugly, but when i will wear these costumes that make me look like who i am NOT, they will be attracted to me" ........not realizing that they were NEVER attracted to her, and WILL NEVER be attracted to her. they will always be attracted to the woman she pretends to be, which is NOT her.

so we are coming right back to the important question, that any of you ladies have YET to answer: would you rather be loved for who you are not or hated for who you truly are?! (hopefully 3rd time lucky and i will get a DIRECT answer from you)

btw: everyone wants to look like what we see in the media(even though most intelligent person knows that all is faked out with Photoshop and what not), but most are mature enough to understand that we are all UNIQUE as human being, and therefore special in our own ways. the fact that some women would rather cheat their ways in order to belong in a group where they CLEARLY dont belong, says a lot about these women and their "clearly fukced up" minds.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 29, 2012
^^^ these arent excuses. They are some reasons that have encouraged this behaviour in women. And I know that women dont always do this just for the reason of getting a man. They do it to look good to everyone. Why do you accuse me of not wanting to call them fake ^^^ And I did not say it was a "necessity for womankind" Please dont put words in my mouth. This is simply what it has come to and has left a mountain to climb for many women. Im just saying it for how it is.

Your question about being loved for you are not or hated for who you truly are..... That just makes no sense to me. Why would you hate someone for how they look? Why would you love them based only on their looks?

Sometimes I dont think you like women very much, sorry to say.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 29, 2012
talina: ^^^ these arent excuses. They are some reasons that have encouraged this behaviour in women.

so in a way you UNDERSTAND why some women have to be fake, right?! so why are you mad when some men call them FAKE?!

And I know that women dont always do this just for the reason of getting a man. They do it to look good to everyone. Why do you accuse me of not wanting to call them fake ^^^ And I did not say it was a "necessity for womankind" Please dont put words in my mouth. This is simply what it has come to and has left a mountain to climb for many women. Im just saying it for how it is.

lady, you are the one who is coming up with all these excuses instead of facing facts, not me. these ladies are fake, FACT! should we really care why they do what they do? not really! FACT! are there women out there who can live a natural looking lifestyle? yes! FACT!

Your question about being loved for you are not or hated for who you truly are..... That just makes no sense to me. Why would you hate someone for how they look? Why would you love them based only on their looks?

you dont understand why men would do that, yet you understand why insecure women change their appearances to please these SAME MEN?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

come on we all know that the opposite of love is hate, so if someone does not love how you look, they obviously (not like) hate how you look. so i will say that what you wrote is a contradiction of the highest order.....especially when you wrote that fake women do that simply because men DONT LIKE (aka hate) how they naturally look. bwaaaaah!
ok let me put back what you wrote earlier:
- Not all women are born beautiful in the eyes of men and societies standards.
- If women didnt get noticed more by men because of makeup etc, they simply wouldnt do it. Im not saying women(or anyone) should go around being all extremly fake, but I do understand why.
- They obviously havnt reached the point in their lives where they can let go of this and just be themselves and it doesnt help that most men probably wouldnt even notice them otherwise.

so we can clearly understand by these above posts of yours that they are doing what they do because men (dont like) hate how they NATURALLY look, duh! but keep running away from the question, sista.

Sometimes I dont think you like women very much, sorry to say.

yes you are absolutely right about that: i HATE fake women....and have never settled for one.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by NaMe4: 1:43am On Apr 29, 2012
ogugua88:

What of the men who, too, have fake accents, fake personalities, "Guccy" sunglasses, are "musicians", and have fat wallets with old pieces of paper stuffed inside to appear "loaded" , whilst wanting someone they can take home to momsy in the village? It goes both ways. In both cases, and with great fortune, these types are minorities (Chukwu daalu).

O-Gee Babe, Na where U find these kind men wey dey pack paper inside wallet? LOL

GUCCY sunglasses? Didn't even notice the 'GUCCY' initially! grin
Re: You Want A Real Man? by NaMe4: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2012
talina: ^^^ Yes the above bolded is sad. Its sad that woman who do this are TRYING to look beautiful and maybe think they do and are under pressure to look so. They obviously havnt reached the point in their lives where they can let go of this and just be themselves and it doesnt help that most men probably wouldnt even notice them otherwise. I certainly dont think the joke should be on them! I think the honesty and integrity of the man should take a higher ground here.To have compassion and not to exploit. I wish all people would feel beautiful just the way they are.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 29, 2012
cool
MRbrownJAY:

so in a way you UNDERSTAND why some women have to be fake, right?! so why are you mad when some men call them FAKE?!

lady, you are the one who is coming up with all these excuses instead of facing facts, not me. these ladies are fake, FACT! should we really care why they do what they do? not really! FACT! are there women out there who can live a natural looking lifestyle? yes! FACT!

you dont understand why men would do that, yet you understand why insecure women change their appearances to please these SAME MEN?!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

come on we all know that the opposite of love is hate, so if someone does not love how you look, they obviously (not like) hate how you look. so i will say that what you wrote is a contradiction of the highest order.....especially when you wrote that fake women do that simply because men DONT LIKE (aka hate) how they naturally look. bwaaaaah!
ok let me put back what you wrote earlier:
- Not all women are born beautiful in the eyes of men and societies standards.
- If women didnt get noticed more by men because of makeup etc, they simply wouldnt do it. Im not saying women(or anyone) should go around being all extremly fake, but I do understand why.
- They obviously havnt reached the point in their lives where they can let go of this and just be themselves and it doesnt help that most men probably wouldnt even notice them otherwise.

so we can clearly understand by these above posts of yours that they are doing what they do because men (dont like) hate how they NATURALLY look, duh! but keep running away from the question, sista.

yes you are absolutely right about that: i HATE fake women....and have never settled for one.

Its too bad you hate fake women and have no respect for their challenges in life. Wow! Im not running away from anything and Im getting tired of repeating myself. I will continue to try and understand why people do the things they do and you go ahead and keep hating.I personally care about why people do what they do! I wouldnt exploit or hate them if they arent hurting anyone else. Continue avoiding the reality about the society we live in and how it affects women. Im all for real and respect realness on every level and I wish that everyone can achieve that in themselves.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
talina: cool

Its too bad you hate fake women and have no respect for their challenges in life. Wow! Im not running away from anything and Im getting tired of repeating myself. I will continue to try and understand why people do the things they do and you go ahead and keep hating.I personally care about why people do what they do! I wouldnt exploit or hate them if they arent hurting anyone else. Continue avoiding the reality about the society we live in and how it affects women. Im all for real and respect realness on every level and I wish that everyone can achieve that in themselves.
sissy c'mon, u mean they are not hurting people with their fake life? A disappointed man is not hurt right to see a strange woman on his bed early in the morning after her armour is not on?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
honeric01: sissy c'mon, u mean they are not hurting people with their fake life? A disappointed man is not hurt right to see a strange woman on his bed early in the morning after her armour is not on?

Are you saying that a man cant tell if a woman is wearing a lot of makeup? Or high heals or extensions? They are not attacking you with this or forcing you.Dont choose these women if you dont like it is all Im saying.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

Mrs C
you are again missing the point:
- some men will marry out of desperation (or for "trophey" purposes) and therefore it doesnt matter to these guys how a lady look like under the masquerade.
- some men will date some masquerade ladies, and after confirmation of her natural look, some will decide to continue dating, relegate her or dump her.
- if a woman keeps her masquerade on, then who cares what she "really" look like IF/WHEN her duties are SOLELY to spread her legs and service her man?! she can do that with a weave and all the other accessory! the IMPORTANT point is that: when her duties are done, SHE LEAVES!!!!!!! (and also that this man never sees her real hideous self)
- dont get it twisted, "some" men will even fukc handicapped women, so long as it is hush hush and she has the right curves! who are we kidding? yeah, these man aint real but they are MEN nevertheless. the catch is for women to know where they stand in any r/ship.

LMAO@me missing the point. grin grin grin grin grin Denial/excuse is definitely a mofo.

My previous comments still remains. Until people START being HONEST on both sides...WE WILL NOT PROGRESS further than where we are at now. Real talk.

You all keep repeating the same bullshit and hoping to get a different answer. The horse been dead weeks ago. cool
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
talina:

Are you saying that a man cant tell if a woman is wearing a lot of makeup? Or high heals or extensions? They are not attacking you with this or forcing you.Dont choose these women if you dont like it is all Im saying.

Talina...you know damn well....you were laughing when you read that bullshit. If a man can't tell if a woman is wearing make up or extensions then that mofo is blind and dumb.

Have you ever seen a chick with two different type hair and claimed it was hers? I did! Check this out...this chick had red synthesis and straight weave and her natural hair was brown and wavy...but she swore up and down that it was her hair.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
talina:

How can he tell a fake azz, fake boobs, fake hair? how can he tell?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 30, 2012
talina: coolIts too bad you hate fake women and have no respect for their challenges in life.

you bet!!! i respect the struggle of women who may not be all that BUT are proud of who they are REGARDLESS. i respect women who are real/honest about life and its adversities, rather than the ones who are looking for the easy fake way out. i respect women who respect themselves, rather than the ones who quickly dismiss their true identity, to become some fake being.

Wow! Im not running away from anything and Im getting tired of repeating myself. I will continue to try and understand why people do the things they do and you go ahead and keep hating.

it is obvious and CRYSTAL CLEAR why these ladies do what they do. what more explanation do you need for yourself? some people dont want to be themselves because it is EASIER FOR THEM TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. keep using excuses for their cheap actions while i continue judge them for EXACTLY what they do.

I personally care about why people do what they do!

i also care about what people do.....when they do something RIGHT, and i have NO RESPECT for people who chose the cheap way out in life .......they had a CHOICE to make, and they chose the easier cheap phoney way out.

I wouldnt exploit or hate them if they arent hurting anyone else.

this is the REAL WORLD, you best get used to it....... but then again, if these women are willing to wear a mask/costume to fool and attract men (who dont really like their natural looks, as you claimed) then i doubt being used by these same men would be a problem to any of them, lol!

Continue avoiding the reality about the society we live in and how it affects women.
Im all for real and respect realness on every level and I wish that everyone can achieve that in themselves.

pls rephrase that to: how it affects WEAK INSECURE women in society. life aint easy for anybody, trying to make us shed a tear for women who DO NOT want to accept reality, and rather live in a dream world, is a cheap shot.

there will ALWAYS be an easy deceitful way out of anyone's sorry life, but is it RIGHT? i think not!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2012
Na-Me:
O-Gee Babe, Na where U find these kind men wey dey pack paper inside wallet? LOL

GUCCY sunglasses? Didn't even notice the 'GUCCY' initially! grin

Lol for village o!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 30, 2012
MBJ, keep on hating. I approach the world differently from you and I like to see the reality and struggles of people for what it is. Im revealing part of the WHY here because it exists whether its right or not. Everyone needs to take responsibilty for their fakeness including men and society and all women dont need to be ridiculed rudely the way you do. If you have no understanding, then leave these people alone Simple!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.