Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,269 members, 7,839,351 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

You Want A Real Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want A Real Man? (10013 Views)

14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man / What Qualities Make A 'Real Man'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
bittyend:

Is your bum not fake?

You're kidding right? tongue
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LAME....
If a man is going to judge me because I choose to wear acrylic nails and kinky twists
rather than get to know who I am and use it to justify his short comings he is a fo0l.

I know soooo many sistas who go natural: hair, nails, eyes; etc. and STILL get disrespected, mistreated
AND overlooked for the fake women by the same men who use the same weak line you posted.
I think it's time men learned to keep it REAL and instead of REAL FAKE. Most of you are faker
than Lil Kim's azz. tongue

Get out of here Sis! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lawd! Let me put on my tennis shoes! It is on now! grin grin grin grin
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Get out of here Sis! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lawd! Let me put on my tennis shoes! It is on now! grin grin grin grin

LOL and pass the Vaseline!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Want A Real Man? by honeric01(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
ogugua88:

I don't see how painting fingernails and toenails equals fake. If you have nice and healthy fingernails, then you should be able to decorate them if you like. There's nothing wrong with wearing a padded bra either. Even women with massive chests wear them. We don't want nipples showing through our shirts. Very embarrassing lol. I have fixed my nails twice, some years back. For both occasions, I was attending weddings. I don't do them anymore because they're more of a hassle, and can be painful if you make a wrong move. I've never worn false lashes though.

You should try being a woman one day. It's not all women that enjoy wearing layers of makeup, false hair, and other artificial things. Sometimes they're job requirements. It can be a lose-lose situation. A woman without all of those things can be deemed unkempt and unattractive. A woman with all of those things can be deemed fake.

I should try being a woman for one day to be what exactly?

padded bra is a lie, a mis-representation of what you have and what is going to be there if exposed. padded bra is not REALLY worn because girls want to hide their nipples (maybe few), it's actually to make it look like a standing tree to those looking at it.

and those who wear those fake things you don't wear, what about them? do your not wearing them excuse these people too?
Yield: Technically, in terms of our outer appearance, no one is 100% natural, otherwise we would all be walking around n.a.ked.

How does wearing clothes equate wearing artificial things to mis-represent your real you? where is the comparison?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
Sis

Did he just say your arse fake?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by bittyend(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

You're kidding right? tongue

I'll like to beat that, if it's real. kiss
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LAME....
If a man is going to judge me because I choose to wear acrylic nails and kinky twists
rather than get to know who I am and use it to justify his short comings he is a fo0l.

I know soooo many sistas who go natural: hair, nails, eyes; etc. and STILL get disrespected, mistreated
AND overlooked for the fake women by the same men who use the same weak line you posted.
I think it's time men learned to keep it REAL and instead of REAL FAKE. Most of you are faker
than Lil Kim's azz. tongue
Yada yada yada.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
^^the truth hurts huh?

Mrs.Chima:
Sis

Did he just say your arse fake?

I think so! angry angry

bittyend:

I'll like to beat that, if it's real. kiss

undecided undecided
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
ladies the question is very simple:
would you rather be loved for who you are not OR hated for who you really are?!

at the end of the day, all these "accessories" will have to come off, or you yourself will even be tired of the masquerade......you know, when you become comfortable in that r/ship? and all that! so the REAL you, is who we will end with, and therefore IMHO, thats who you should bring forward from the get go.

yeah wear these accessories "some times" but dont make it seem like they are part of your being.......because we can clearly see from your look in the morning that it aint!

Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ladies the question is very simple:
would you rather be loved for who you are not OR hated for who you really are?!

at the end of the day, all these "accessories" will have to come off, or you yourself will even be tired of the masquerade......you know, when you become comfortable in that r/ship? and all that! so the REAL you, is who we will end with, and therefore IMHO, thats who you should bring forward from the get go.

yeah wear these accessories "some times" but dont make it seem like they are part of your being.......because we can clearly see from your look in the morning that it aint!

The first photo after and before do not look any different other than the fact the heffa combed her hair and added lip gloss to her lips.

The initial question was do you want a real man and what does a man has to do with SOME women wearing fake anything?

What the hell is a real man anyways?

BOTH men and women need to keep it real not just APPEARANCE wise.

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2012
honeric01: I should try being a woman for one day to be what exactly?

padded bra is a lie, a mis-representation of what you have and what is going to be there if exposed. padded bra is not REALLY worn because girls want to hide their nipples (maybe few), it's actually to make it look like a standing tree to those looking at it.

and those who wear those fake things you don't wear, what about them? do your not wearing them excuse these people too?

To know what it feels like. As a male, you live a world of less judgment and less peer pressure. No one cares about your eyebrows, eyelashes, butt, brown fingernails, or much else that's exterior. Men judge women constantly, primarily on their physical appearances before what's inside. If you want to blame anyone for some women constantly searching for a new way to look attractive, blame your brothers. It's easy to point at women and call them weak for succumbing to pressures, but there isn't much you can do when a woman's outer appearance can determine the kind of man she'll attract, the kind of job she'll obtain, and, in some cases, the amount of money she'll make.

According to your logic, any bra is a misrepresentation. Do you know the function of a brassiere? All bras are for support. "Natural" breasts sag. If that's what you want, then tell your woman not to wear any.

I choose not to wear them because, quite frankly, I'm lazy and would feel very uncomfortable with those things on. What I choose to wear and not to wear works for my person. It may not work for the next.

Why aren't you beefing me about my hair? It's my hair, sure, but it's chemically processed. You, and others, seem to like it however.

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
Let keep it 100 and some of you know damn well you sound ignorance as hell.

If a woman were to remove anything that is not naturally hers, would that make her:

A good wife?
A good sister?
A good mother?
A good grandmother?
A good coworker?
A good business woman?

And why do YOU guys keep chasing those women who have fake anything? That's the question I wish many of you answer HONESTLY.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
Yield: Technically, in terms of our outer appearance, no one is 100% natural, otherwise we would all be walking around n.a.ked.

I see where you were going with this smiley
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Killz3(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
I can't believe people are actually giving sane replies to an insane topic. . .

What in the world is the definition of "A real Man?"

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:
I can't believe people are actually giving sane replies to an insane topic. . .

What in the world is the definition of "A real Man?"

You are exactly right. I had low hope in getting honest answers to my question.......It saddens me to be right.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2012
mama Chima
if i am bald but wear a wig everyday , would you say i am real?
if i am skinny but wear a body suit that makes me look toned and muscular, would you say i am real too?

as for your quote on the first pic i posted, this is what YOU believe. there is a huge difference between the two pics (at least to me).

the thread is about some women needing real men when they aint real themselves, and these photos showed some of these women (since some of you were quick to say that the issues stated made no difference).

if a woman remove all these stuff then we will have a better idea of who we will end up with for the rest of our lives (rather than be presented with one person, and when the lights are off, be in the presence of a complete different person).
yes, she will still be a good mother, wife, etc but she will LOOK DIFFERENT.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Goldieluks: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
I'd have to agree with the OP kinda. Really and truely some girls are fake to the core, they can't live without fake nails especially, fake lashes and facial make-up. Some even go to the extent of making up whilst indoors. Haba girls! Tone it down a bit, no one is saying you shouldn't look pretty and presentable, but all this fake beauty would vanish immediately one goes into a serious relationship, and the guy gets to know the real you behind all that fakeness. Tone it down girls, so you don't take him by surprise.

P.s. my personal view.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: mama Chima
if i am bald but wear a wig everyday , would you say i am real?
if i am skinny but wear a body suit that makes me look toned and muscular, would you say i am real too?

as for your quote on the first pic i posted, this is what YOU believe. there is a huge difference between the two pics (at least to me).

the thread is about some women needing real men when they aint real themselves, and these photos showed some of these women (since some of you were quick to say that the issues stated made no difference).

if a woman remove all these stuff then we will have a better idea of who we will end up with for the rest of our lives (rather than be presented with one person, and when the lights are off, be in the presence of a complete different person).
yes, she will still be a good mother, wife, etc but she will LOOK DIFFERENT.

See that is where you and I differs....I don't spend time worrying about who has on fake whatever....

I am more concern about why are men who have claimed to like natural women chasing unnatural women. That's my question.

Anyone can wear and have whatever THEY WANT TO...but why are OTHERS complaining about their choice to wear or have them?

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
^^ again, not everybody is skilled with knowing what is real or not........some of these weaves are so good that they actually look real, until you realize that this was just a masquerade. some of these nails look real, until she takes them off and you see the nasty stuff that laid under. some of these breast look real, until the bra comes off and they fall to her belly button level.

so what many are saying is not that you shouldnt wear these things but to do it MODERATELY so we have a better understanding of who you are, and dont get the shock of our lives. there is nothing wrong with wearing a weave so long as you equally rock your real hair as well. a weave should be an accessory, not a NECESSITY!

yes everyone can wear what they want but then you have to understand that men have all the rights to therefore drop women if they finally discover that it was all a charade.

1 Like

Re: You Want A Real Man? by mariastella: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2012
LOL @ TOPIC

guys would always claim they are so much in love. . . Break up with them,they will want you to return every gift they've bought for you
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^ again, not everybody is skilled with knowing what is real or not........some of these weaves are so good that they actually look real, until you realize that this was just a masquerade. some of these nails look real, until she takes them off and you see the nasty stuff that laid under. some of these breast look real, until the bra comes off and they fall to her belly button level.

so what many are saying is not that you shouldnt wear these things but to do it MODERATELY so we have a better understanding of who you are, and dont get the shock of our lives. there is nothing wrong with wearing a weave so long as you equally rock your real hair as well. a weave should be an accessory, not a NECESSITY!

Again...WHY DOES IT CONCERN YOU AND ANYONE ELSE?

You can continue to make excuses for men not knowing if a woman has on make up or weave. That's bullshit and you know it.

Even after the men find out the woman has on fake shit...HE STILL remains with the woman.

Get on with that bullshit.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Killz3(m): 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2012
Who is a Real Man?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You are exactly right. I had low hope in getting honest answers to my question.......It saddens me to be right.
SINGLEPARENT,sweeery were have u bin?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
mariastella: LOL @ TOPIC

guys would always claim they are so much in love. . . Break up with them,they will want you to return every gift they've bought for you

what has that got to do with the subject at hand?! who is even talking of gifts here?! LOL!
btw: if you do not want to be with someone then do whats right and return his gifts. in Nigeria, gifts are down payments for the exclusive use of your body. if your bf gave you gifts then your body, and everything connected/affiliated to it, is his....unless you also gave gifts (which we know you didnt). lol!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2012
LesbianBoy:
SINGLEPARENT,sweeery were have u bin?

Ask your single and freshly divorced mother.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Killz3(m): 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:
Who is a Real Man?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Again...WHY DOES IT CONCERN YOU AND ANYONE ELSE?

You can continue to make excuses for men not knowing if a woman has on make up or weave. That's bullshit and you know it.

Even after the men find out the woman has on fake shit...HE STILL remains with the woman.

Get on with that bullshit.

so you are saying that the REAL/TRUE look of a person i am dating is none of my business?!

many men remain with such ladies because they want to get as much profit from the investment and time they have wasted on this lady. also many stay because they'd rather be with a fake person, UNTIL they find someone better and then bounce. the catch is that LIFE TIME PLANS would have been dropped.
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

so you are saying that the REAL/TRUE look of a person i am dating is none of my business?!

many men remain with such ladies because they want to get as much profit from the investment and time they have wasted on this lady. also many stay because they'd rather be with a fake person, UNTIL they find someone better and then bounce. the catch is that LIFE TIME PLANS would have been dropped.

You claims you don't date fake women so why would I be talking about you?

Which one is it now?
Re: You Want A Real Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2012
LMAO@men dont know if women wearing weave and make up. grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=44pt]Bullshit!![/size]
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
~Killz~:
Who is a Real Man?

someone truthful, someone REAL, a person that doesnt need accessories/lies to define his being. someone HONEST, someone who has no problem being HIMSELF.

that is MY definition of a real man!
Re: You Want A Real Man? by dokunbam(m): 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2012
in short fake life
Re: You Want A Real Man? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You claims you don't date fake women so why would I be talking about you?

Which one is it now?

this thread is an eye opener for all our younger brothas out there who have been tricked into settling for such ladies. many would actually fall for some of the answers ladies have given on this thread (out of ignorance), and therefore it is our DUTY to educate young boys who might fall for this tricks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girl Is Denying Me Sex Wat Should I Do / Whenever I See This Picture, I Get Angry [Picture] / Feminist Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.