Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35706 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a scammer looking for who to defraud on NL #BABAGODDEYWATCH YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:13am On Apr 22, 2012
You bribe your lecturers for good grades
#God is watch you#
you are 5'1 and you wear 4 inch soles
#You leg go soon break#
you be policeman wey dey collect Twenty naira for road
# hope a truck runs you over#
you collect money to build a road and you did not even clear the road
#God sees you#
my mechanic is buying fake parts into my car
#he would not buy one#
you tell your wife you are broke and you keep giving your GFs money
#hope she leaves you#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by xwolverine: 10:14am On Apr 22, 2012
you didn't go to church or you are viewing Nairaland from church #GodisWatchingYou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by AngelEbi(f): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2012
This thread is so on point. I don die for laugh.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by shadrach77: 10:15am On Apr 22, 2012
U r drinking garri and groundnut and u update on ur status 'chilling in the Chinese restaurant #Godiswatchingyou# grin grin wink
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2012
xwolverine: you didn't go to church or you are viewing Nairaland from church #GodisWatchingYou
eg. Xwolverine
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by bunmioguns(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2012
xwolverine: you didn't go to church or you are viewing Nairaland from church #GodisWatchingYou

#GodIsWatchingYou#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by swiftycool(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a fuel attendant at a filling station yet you tell that babe u r an oil worker. . . . .hmmm God is watching u

You r a parking attendant in a hotel and snap in front of a ferrari uploaded on ur FB saying "my new baby"
. . . . God is watching u

U R a clerk in d office yet u print ur own business card for chicks and friends claiming to be d Admin officer, God is watching u

cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2012
Mynd_44: The only reason you go to church is to check out the girls
#God is watching#
your mother sells ogi at the corner and you keep stealing her money
#na sango go kill you#
you trick a young girl into trusting you only to violate her
#I hope you catch HIV#
you set your friends up with robbers
#Karma is around the corner#
you discharge and acquit people who embezzle public funds
#God dey#
grin grin
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2012
AngelEbi: This thread is so on point. I don die for laugh.
you are frowning yet you say you are laughing #GOD IS WATCHIN U
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2012
You use your friends BB to upload pictures on FB just so everyone would think you have one
#God is laughing at you#
you use a BB curve and you tell every one you use a porsche
#SMH at you#
you have not loaded more than 100 naira on your cell before and you wan buy BB
#no worry#
Your BF sponsored you through University and you come out saying you cant marry an illiterate
#Na dog go chop your mouth#
Aristotle came looking for you and you tell your BF that he is your Uncle
#God is watching young in HD#

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a herbal doctor/local doctor yet you tell everybody that you are a medical doctor #GOD IS WATCHING YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2012
You steal your old landlady's chickens to eat
#Ogun is watching#
you scored 120 in jamb and you said your scored 270
#God is laughing at you#
you keep throwing thing out the window while driving
#KAI is watching#
you take the BRT lane just because there is a little traffic
#LASTMA is watching#
you travelled to your village and you say you went vacationing in France
#hope your plane crashes#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a woman and you don't wear bra & pant #GOD IS WATCHIN U

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2012
ogbeche77: fresh dude u no get my mail? Pm u last sunday,seeking ur adv on dat issue
Sorry man, aint checked my mail in weeks. Imma roll over now I'll holla.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2012
All of you viewing this thread from inside the church...SMH.

#God see the work of your fingers#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2012
Viewing this topic: rebecca167(m), Purist(m)
, SmartCount(m), speeder, fresh_dude(m),
Mynd_44(m), kelao, kolnel, Dantemoore,
deeplow, lillies, bennyraz(m), zikaengee(f),
ezeomoba, zulk12(f), Mr Everest(m),
Iykecollins(m), kwende(m), 9jadelta,
nefertitiram, playboy19(m), Gogetta,
Imanuelle, Stallion84(m), tuco02, Ayomax(m),
yusuf01(m), diggler(m), bayooooooo, Teefire
(m), SIR BANYE(m), Mavrick2012, jephiano,
4reigningqueen(m) and 22 guest(s)
You are viewing this thread so that you can steal the stuffs you see here
#God will catch you#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2012
You are an usher in your church and you steal the tithes and offerings of other members ''you are a thief'' #GOD IS SHAKING HIS HEAD AND WATCHING YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by bunmioguns(m): 10:33am On Apr 22, 2012
@all. . .God is Watching You
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2012
You did not go to church yet you tell your neighbours you attended the first service
#God sees you#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by anonimi: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2012
You are Abraham and lie to king Abimelek that your wife, Sarah is your sister [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2020&version=NIV]Genesis 20[/url]
#God is watching#

You are Jacob(Israel) and you lie(pretend) to your father that you are Esau in order to receive blessings.Genesis 27
#God is watching#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:37am On Apr 22, 2012
You photoshop your picture before you upload it
#you are still ugly#
Ibadan girl with a British accent
#God no sleep#
you are eyeing your friends BF
#you'll soon go blind#
you laugh at your friends being them
#God sees you#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a man single man yet you are sleeping with another man's wife. #GOD IS WATCHIN YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2012
L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by morgist(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2012
ctrl + C, ctrl + V

Your car, clothes, weave, sock, toothpaste were purchased by men but you twitter name is MsIndependent #GodisWatchingYou

because u don't wanna embarrass ur pastor, u pitifully decide to fall under d anointing #Godiswatchingyou

You are a girl with 'gervinhonic' head and you do fringe just to hide it #Godiswatchingyou

U neva pass jamb but you bbm status na "Lecture tinz" #Godiswatchingyou

U dey use bb curve 2 and you're forming "oh my service ba 3G ba 3G" #GodIsWatchingYou

U no get shishi for account & ya listening to 'dami duro' instead of 'mercies of the lord' #GodIsWatchingYou

U no sabi speak gud english yet u dey laff patience jonathan n victor ikpeba #GodIsWatchingYou

If ur in λ mans bed nd tweeting service is great! #Godiswatchingyou in 3D

Ur charcoal iron stain ur shirt for back, ur friend show u, u reply I HAVE TO CHANGE MY DRYCLEANER #GodisWatchingYou

Ur etisalat free 15 megabyte got exhausted ,yet u update"ma bis is abt to expire"#Godiswatchingyou

3 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a young man and you keep buying biscuits,sweets,candy,chocolate for young small girls in your environment all because you want to disvirgin them #MAY GOD PUNISH YOU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2012
You are a moderator and you ban me for no reason
#God sees you#
nonsense threads make the front page while sensible ones are left being
#God is watching#
Seun you are always changing the theme even when we are against it
#God dey#
Moderator delete my post unnecessarily
#God is watching you#

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2012
ogbeche77: fresh dude u no get my mail? Pm u last sunday,seeking ur adv on dat issue
Just sent you a pm.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2012
All those who jumped on this thread without understanding the whole idea behind it. . . #OkijaisWarningYou grin

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ezeomoba: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2012
You spend 500k in a club, popping with swag and then give your mother 5k every month to feed. #Amadioha is watching you in a broken mirror....

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:48am On Apr 22, 2012
You are dating that babe just so you can have intimacy yet you tell her you love her
#God sees you#
you no fit sing yet you say you are in the choir
#God is laughing at you#
Drogba keeps diving
#God sees you#
you keep looking for free browsing cheats instead of subscribing
#may your business run down#
you buy goods from a child in the market and you cheat her
#for your mind abi#
everything you see on this thread affects you
#change fast#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ekeroyal(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2012
You father is a labourer at a sea port and you tell people "my Dad is a Customs officer" #ContainerWillSoonKillThePoorMan cry

You're studying computer appreciation and you updated you status to "Programming is damn sweet"#YouWillSoonBeCalledForInterviewByMTN Be readylipsrsealed

You went for Window shopping, tried a few clothes and snapped with them. You create an album titled 'Flexing tinz'#GodIsLaughing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / What A Wife / Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.