Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35468 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by malc619(m): 12:31am On Apr 23, 2012
Ʊ wan serve beans ‎​Άŋϑ dodo, Ʊ first serve some dodo, Ʊ$£ beans cover am, come serve few dodo on top D̶̲̥̅̊ beans all because Ʊ wan deceive the other stake-holders say na few dodo Ʊ take...
#GodIsWatchingYou#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ekundayomi: 4:34am On Apr 23, 2012
Ur parents fasted for 10yrs b4 having u & named u 'Oluwagbotemi'. Now u changed ur name to 'Barbie, BossLady, Pweety, Sexy=)) ........#GodisWatchingYou

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Decryptor(m): 4:41am On Apr 23, 2012
You post for NL Thread "Post your current vehicle" say u dey drive Range Sport but u copied the image from Google Images and u no fit afford wheel spanner #Godislaughingatyou#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 23, 2012
you dey stay for face me i face you for Ajegunle with outdoor bathroom, you come use your chinko phone update ur status as "jacuzzi things" no wahala naw #God dey
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by pryzlez: 6:40am On Apr 23, 2012
You be YY boy, and Ūя̲̅ reason, white man carry Ūя̲̅ great great gran pa as slave...if na tru say him be slave, na yankee dem suppose born yu like P Diddy, kobe, jordan etal but na ogbomosho dem born U̶̲̥̅̊...#yu get staff quarters ƒσя hell fire
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ekeroyal(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2012
You xeroxed to pass your college exams and updated your status 'God is great, hardwork is the key' #YourResultWillNeverBeReleased

You see your son behaving like a Ram & you tell him 'at your age I was a missionary'#GodIsWatchingYouInHD I swear.

You're always masturbatting cos no babe will ever hangout with an ape like you, yet you come to NL and say 'Nigerian Girls have nothing to offer' , 'Nigerian girls are sluts' #SangoIsSendingYouAPackageSoon
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by bingbagbo(m): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2012
you laff your arsse out at bin gbagbo jokes, yet you come dey type "where is the joke?"

thunder dey spy your arsse!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ekeroyal(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2012
You post silly & unfunny jokes in NL and force people to laugh at them #AllahIsPreparingToCrackYourHead

Your Post Nollywood films story line in NL & seek peoples advice as if it were your personal problem#YourFamilyWillSoonBeInCrisis

You're a vegetarian but use leather products.#TheSpiritOfNapoleonMustVisitU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 23, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ spend 20k in d club every friday nyt,and
on sunday Ɣ☺ΰ go to church nd put
100naira for offering.#Godiswatchingyou#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by EEVICTOREE(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2012
Babes wey dey use Alum dey wash their ppusy, yet they claim la ppussy la tight #Godiswatching you in HD grin

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2012
avicky:

lwkmd... U've succeeded in ripping my belly open.
You dey commit all these sins yet you dey laugh
#God is watching you#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by cindyrella(f): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2012
Chai funny thread. Unna no go kill person #Godiswatchingallofyou#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:05am On Apr 23, 2012
cindyrella: Chai funny thread. Unna no go kill person #Godiswatchingallofyou#
Your name is Chiwendu, you change am to Cindyrella
#God sees you#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by jidesamuel(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2012
[b]U dey use Nokia 1280 and u dey update 'car plate number' as ur 'bb pin'... #God is watching u#

U dey date man wey b 'tripple ur age, ur status dey say 'cant wait to see my baby, is dat ur baby or ur daddy?... #God is watching u#

U dey ur house dey watch 'LABE ORUN', ur wall post dey say 'at galleria watching UNDERWORLD: d awakening'... #God is watching u#

U are impotent yet u are singing 'wa gba kondo'...#u will still fall into disgrace... #God is quietly watching u#

U get 2kids n u dey street dey claim virgin to get dat guy to marry u #judgement day is cumin on weddin nite#

U are eating Eba with the aroma of ur neighbours soup and u update "Shawama Tinz"... #God is watching u#

U fix darling yaki & then use bending rollers on it and call it Brazilian hair... #God is watching u#

Ur father is Fulani & ur mother is from Kogi. People ask why your hair is curly & u say U are Half cast... #God is watching u#

U sleep with Ankara wrapper and ur status says, "snuggling under my Duvet"... #God is watching u#

U eating bread n akara yet ur
updating "I love this Burger"..... #God Is Watching u#

U go buy pant 4 wuse market
bend down select u come write "I
love Victoria Secret"... #God is watching u#

Ur mom sells stock fish nd ur
dad changes money , U turn
around and say ur parents are
into stock exchange... #God is watching u#

U and ur Friend are on separate
okadas n u tweetd Convoy tinz... #God is watching u#

Ur mother has pot belly, ur
sistas ave pot belly n u are
insisting ur girlfriend must ave a
flat tummy... #God Is Watching u#

U update ur BBM status with "i
love ONLY u boo" and 45 Girls reply privately with "thanks luv"...
#God Is Watching#

Ur mum is selling palm oil,and ur dad selling cooking gas ,and u turn around and say "my parents are into oil and gas"... #God is watching u#

U are 34, and you are still
playing for the Nigeria's under 21 football team... #God Is Watching u[/b]

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by dani1luv: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2012
wink wink wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
I ban you unfairly Godiswatching me grin grin grin grin na joke oh
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by shadrach77: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2012
ur father is working as a gateman and yet you dey sing davido's damiduro #Godiswatchingyou grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2012
Ur papa na 73 yr old civil servant, come dey reduce e age to 54, #bettergowarnsayGodiswatchingu#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by ekeroyal(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2012
avicky:
lol! See how u dey flow? It's like u've done this before?

Those lines look familiar? grin
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 2makeit(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2012
You be ugly but put fine boy picture for your facebook page Godiswatchingyou ooooooooooo
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by kodylicky(f): 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2012
u re @ work and browsing NL #urbossiswatchingu#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Caliente(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
[size=13pt]Im glad you people are confessing your sins/eff ups, #mayGodforgiveyou[/size]
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sugar001(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2012
Taiwe Taiwo turns 25 in UK while his twin turns 33 in Nigeria. *God is watching them.

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by AndroBlaze: 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2012
ogbeche77: U never had shoes as a kid, yet uapprove N3m daily 4 urself as lunch money cos u are now in power #Godiswatchingu
God bless you.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Ruqaya(f): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2012
~vicky~:

where u hail from ruqbabe
exam hall ooo!!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by itismd(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2012
You broke up with your boyfriend that stays in Lagos while you are in delta on the reason that distant relationship can't work for u. You later married a guy that stays in S.A who told you its not safe to come over. ... Na God go punish you
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by habayommy: 4:38pm On Apr 23, 2012
U dey shit for pit toilet, come dey tell us say u nid to kall ur plumber to fix ur wc...###Godiswatchinu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by PupetMasta(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2012
You dey always take am for nyansh (idi, anus) so that ur hymen will remain intact #Godiswatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by passionate88: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2012
££VICTOR££:
Babes wey dey use Alum dey wash their ppusy, yet they claim la ppussy la tight #Godiswatching you in HD grin

Young man... for opening there secret #Olodumare is watching U#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
You dey commit all these sins yet you dey laugh
#God is watching you#
Haahahahahahahhaaahaah...my ribs o...u don use laff tear me apart
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
sugar 001: Taiwe Taiwo turns 25 in UK while his twin turns 33 in Nigeria. *God is watching them.
*falls down 4rm maggi cube*...lwtmb...gurl u wicked gan
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by EEVICTOREE(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Your Dad clears a farm & forwards the firewood to your Mum to cook & you say your parents are into Clearing & Forwarding........#GodisWatchingYouinHD
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by EEVICTOREE(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2012
passionate88:

Young man... for opening there secret #Olodumare is watching U#

grin For u to knw the secret for ur lipsrsealed #GodisWatchingU

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Yes Or No {Season II}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.