Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35444 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2012
U take babe 2 mr bigs oda anytin
4am an u take bbtle wata,u buy
gold 4 babe by aluminium 4 ur
mama, God see u ooh.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by mrkels(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2012
You go around Wanking and fapping and masturbating just because one pastor said its not a sin, na you know o, #Godis watchingyou Live in 3D
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2012
U go resturant eat half plate o food witout meat come out carry tooth pick like say u done eat plenty meat..u de fool urself
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2012
You buy ipod come dey update ipad tinz. Apple dey laugh you ha ha ha+
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by saviola24: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2012
You met a gurl on d way and toasted her,then requested her num and she told u she doesnt hav a fone that u shuld buy her one.#Devil fire you# Shey i be ATM Machine?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2012
u take ur husband do boyfriend later u say u are married 2 JESUS na God go save u
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2012
Before you got married you got to church regularly and after marriage you turn to once a month member
#God sees you#
you browse indecency yet you say are researching project topics
#God is watching you#
you are 16 and you are upgrading your age so you can get into dating sites
#God knows#
you tell you girl you are going to watch champions league matches on a Sunday
#guy God dey#
you tell someone I love you an phone and tell your GF that it was your mum calling
# God sees you#
You cheat on your GF and blame it on the devil
#the devil is laughing at you#
you go church go thief phone
#I pity you#
when every one dey church dey pray you dey look wetin dem were
#God sees you#
you go to mosque on Fridays to look at the backsides of the sisters when they are praying
#Allah sees you#
You are an alfa and you pour alcohol inside your kettle and call it water
#Allah knows#
you pour water inside wine bottle and show off with it
#who you dey deceive#
my mechanic we dey use my car show off to girls
#just scratch am make I see#
You are a tailor and YouTube out of people's cloths to sow for your kids
#God knows#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2012
u dey NL, claiming to b a quiet babe of very gud personality, virgin, yet area boys don take ur kpekus shine tire..
NaGodgopunishu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by dabrake(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2012
bennyraz: You are a proud gay, lesbian, pediphile on NL # GODISWATCHING YOU
hehehehehe
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Willzkid(m): 11:55am On Apr 22, 2012
Beta topic full inside, but any tin wey umari ayim talk must make front page..yes you know ursef grin grin grin#MUKINA2 is watching u from within dark shades#
You go dey claim one Nigeria by day but by night you go dey cast every "Igbo" and "aboki" entity..my guy u know ursef.#Odumchi dey watch u from a broken glass#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 11:57am On Apr 22, 2012
u dey NL, advicing people on business, yet u poor pass bricklayer..
Nayourselfudeydo
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
You dey claim born again but still collect kickbacks for contracts
#God sees you#
you are sponsoring Boko Haram
#hell awaits#
You steal public funds and come back to ask for re-election
#God dey#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
u dey use ur 1k nack two okpo everynight 4 one rounds each, and u update, my money gets d bitches down everyday.. NaHIVgokillu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 12:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
ur fada sent u 3k monthly 4 food alowance and yet u say Mr. Bigs tins 4 this week.. Na hunger go kill u
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
You no get laptop, but you dey carry laptop bag waka about. hp is watching you. Common family com you no get, yet dey update enjoying my ps3. Na Shao Kahn go carry hammer break your head;>

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by saviola24: 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
You are a young guy, and what you do is to buy ice cream and put it in ur penis and den ask a 4yr old teenage gurl to come lick d ice cream on ur penis#God will make ur dick not to rise again#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by dabrake(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Willzkid: Beta topic full inside, but any tin wey umari ayim talk must make front page..yes you know ursef grin grin grin#MUKINA2 is watching u from within dark shades#
You go dey claim one Nigeria by day but by night you go dey cast every "Igbo" and "aboki" entity..my guy u know ursef.#Odumchi dey watch u from a broken glass#

lwkmd.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
You no know road to airport, you dey update Virgin Atlantic First Class Rocks, Richard Brandson dey watch you. You dey sleep for mat, come dey update relaxing on ma just acquired water bed, na mammy water go fire you.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by contra(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2012
you are in church and you are pinging #godiswatchingyou#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by dabrake(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2012
ogbeche77: U never had shoes as a kid, yet uapprove N3m daily 4 urself as lunch money cos u are now in power #Godiswatchingu
OMG!

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by lazinc(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
Those that went to copy other people's comments and come here to past #God Is Shaking His Head At You
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by stokolie(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
you be devil agent they claim atheist,take decieve others for NL so them go follow you go hell.ur fire no get mate.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2012
u say u take first class on a private jet, Godisseriouslywatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by stokolie(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
you they post gayish activities for NL dey think say police no fit cash you,
na ur house them they come now.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by WebSurfer(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
livapul86: At all posters telling us they became millionaires at 22,23 one pesin even talk 19? Na wao o! Una wan give man pikin HEART ATTACK. Pls show me the way o!
God is watching them
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sunnshyn(f): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
cogsej06:

Ahhaahahahhahahhahahahha falls frm my bed with laughing tears all over.......#Godiswatchingme. But U r really funny lol

You are walking down ur street with no tears, Yet u claim to be falling frm your bed with tears all over....#GodisWatchingU......lol
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by medacares: 12:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ur father has pot belly,ur brothers all ve pot belly,And u r insistin ur boyfrnd must ve six packs...shaaaraaap....charity begins at ome.
#GodisWatchingYouIn3D#

3 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
@title: i told my bf that.
and he got mad.... grin tongue

Mynd_44: You dey claim born again but still collect kickbacks for contracts
#God sees you#
you are sponsoring Boko Haram
#hell awaits#
You steal public funds and come back to ask for re-election
#God dey#

cool cool cool

You collect taxes aka offerings "in the name of Jesus/The Lord" #GodIs[b]LAUGHING[/b]@You!!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by iykak47: 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
Your brother be okada mechanic in Aba south,your lie to peopple say you brother na mechanical engineer for South godiswatchingu.

Your papa na molue conductor you tell your new class mate say all the lorries we de write GOODS ONLY say na your papa get them godiswatchingu.

You know say Your girl friend don release gas, u come de hala to your own mama say na she mmesss.godiswatchingu womanwrapper.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by speeder(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ur father settled a case btw two frnds, ur frnds asked u his profession, u said he's a reputable lawyer. #Godiswatchingyou

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by speeder(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2012
Ur father settled a case btw two frnds, ur frnds asked u his profession, u said he's a reputable lawyer. #Godiswatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by omoajiri(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
Guy dey toast u,u dey form hard to get #na ur papa houz u go clock 70years#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yes Or No {Season II} / Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.