Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35488 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Acidosis(m): 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2012
you be ordinary cadet for ur public school, bt u come enta street dey pose wit army uniform.#i pity u#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by AngelEbi(f): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2012
dadicvila: you graduate 4rm uniport yhet u say u be havard graduate...God is watching you
na your own confession be dat abi?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2012
parisienne: If u wear white blazer, white shoe n u con jerry curl ur hair, form american accent,dey pursue fine chicks in d name of evangelism #PastorChisIsWatchingU#

u be pastor, u dey brainwash ur people, dey use their head, dey kpansh d babes notoriously, dey collect their money in d name of ''seed-sowing & tithe offerings''...God is watching u in HD!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by hrhobi1(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
U DEY USE NOKIA 3310 SAY U DEY BROWSE NAIRALAND ON BB OGUN KIL U
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2012
234GT: You dey watch ogun state television come dey update cnn tinz. Amosun is watching you
Dis got me rolling on d floor
Guy no lie, Na wetin u dey do...lol

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2012
You use uefa,refrees,linesmen to win champions league and say Ur team is the best #Godiswatchingu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2012
U collect 1st & 2nd semester school fees cos ur parents r illiterates. Hehehe>>> #GODIsWatchingU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
You've watched Spartacus Season 1 to 3, yet u open ur stinking mouth and say 'I don't watch por.n movies' #GodisWatchingU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
Everyday, u critisize the government in the dailies and u say u have no future political ambition. #Godiswatchingu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sylve11: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
if u get k-legs dey decieve urself sey na kobow-leg, #god is watching u# cool
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
You have done more than five abortions and now you are praying for fruit of the womb
#your womb is laughing at you#
you don't build quality heath care services here yet you rush abroad for medical check-up
#your plane go crash#
you no pay NEPA bill you come dey tap wire
#PHCN is watching you#
you don't pay your tax yet you enjoy facilities in Lagos
#Fashola is watching#
you dey use person pikin do juju while your own dey chill for Germany
#Hell fire awaits you#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
You dey watch chelsea barca on top ait for your neighbour room, come dey update heineken champions planet tinz, platini is watching you!

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by MrsSiena1(f): 10:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
You sleep with married men for money and you update your BBM or Facebook status 'God has no choice than to bless me and am swimming in the miracle of God' #GodisWatchingU
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by olaadegoke(m): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2012
You go India come back say na Inidana for America u go #Godiswatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by JojoArmani(m): 10:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
pls u guys wont kill me with laugh. I dont even know else to say. I so much love dis thread.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
Jojo Armani: pls u guys wont kill me with laugh. I dont even know else to say. I so much love dis thread.

Ur parents name u Jokotola Aremu, u come nairaland say u be Jojo Armani... Who u dey deceive? #Godiswatchingu

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2012
You are 30 and an illegal immigrant in the UK. When immigration officers catch you and ask when you were born, you say 1993 #JehovahNissi-iswatchinuin3D
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by avicky(f): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2012
sunnshyn: You spent 500k on ur birthday, ur r unemployed and ur bf earns 40k monthly...#GodisWatchingYou.

You sit at ur backyard taking cool breeze because there's no electricity and u update:"Ocean View tins on Point" as ur status message on bbm....#GodisSeriouslyWatchingYou

Ur sitting on a bus going to Oshodi and u update: I'm driving, no pings pls...#GodisWatchingYou.

You enter GT Bank to Poo and u update ur dm: Talking with my Accounts officer....#haaa GodisReallyWatchingYou

Your 18, dating a woman of 55 and u update ur pm: "its cold I'm missing my baby", Is dat ur baby or ur grandmother? #GodisWatchingYou.
omo, u don kill me here pieces oo.
Thumbs up!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by avicky(f): 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
ekeroyal: Suto's a very good boy, no doubt.

shocked shocked

It's a nice thread buddy. That even know where to start and what to start with.

ok, You're drinking pepsi and you sms your gf, "hey babe am having champagne with my friends, wish you were around"

You're swimming in a river and you say "@Sheraton Hilton swimming with and having fun with friends."

You're an usher in a church and the reason you love your job is 'cause you'd carry those sweet gals up all alone when they fall.

Now God just won't watch he'll curse you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol! See how u dey flow? It's like u've done this before?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mrs. Siena:
You sleep with married men for money and you update your BBM or Facebook status 'God has no choice than to bless me and am swimming in the miracle of God' #GodisWatchingU
someone is vexing here o? No worry madam. Na all those young girls abi? #GODISWATCHIN THEM
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by avicky(f): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
U quarreled wit ur spouse and u now update ur status with '' ur spouse is d best thing dt happened to u'', #GodIsWatchingU#.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by avicky(f): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2012
Mynd_44: You have done more than five abortions and now you are praying for fruit of the womb
#your womb is laughing at you#
you don't build quality heath care services here yet you rush abroad for medical check-up
#your plane go crash#
you no pay NEPA bill you come dey tap wire
#PHCN is watching you#
you don't pay your tax yet you enjoy facilities in Lagos
#Fashola is watching#
you dey use person pikin do juju while your own dey chill for Germany
#Hell fire awaits you#

lwkmd... U've succeeded in ripping my belly open.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 22, 2012
U dey in ur papa's hut for villa and heard a passerby scream ''goooaaaalll drogba'' and u update on facebuk ''wot a cracker from drogba..so glad i am in stamford bridge ryt now''..#godisnotonlywatchingubutwillsoonpunishu#

3 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by gogomotet: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
U drink maltina tell ur friends u drink legend. God is watching u. U dey drink smirnoff talk say u dont take alcohol. God is watching u . U be virgin dey claim say u be runz gal. God is watching u o
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sallybonne(f): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2012
God is really watching us o,all of us
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by avicky(f): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2012
sweetcocoa: You dey iya basira buka dey chop,come dey tell your babe say"honey I'm in tantalizers,please give me 5 minutes".
#jahisviewingthatcall#
na wa to u ooo. It's like u've done dis b4? Lmao
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by JojoArmani(m): 12:11am On Apr 23, 2012
To u girls dat re changing their birthday anytime dey meet a new guy. #Godiswatchingu#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by oyinsola(f): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2012
‎​​U bought half a plot of land in mowe through instalmental payment and ur fb update is "real estate business is big business" #GodIsWatchingU#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by avicky(f): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2012
swiftycool: You are a fuel attendant at a filling station yet you tell that babe u r an oil worker. . . . .hmmm God is watching u

You r a parking attendant in a hotel and snap in front of a ferrari uploaded on ur FB saying "my new baby"
. . . . God is watching u

U R a clerk in d office yet u print ur own business card for chicks and friends claiming to be d Admin officer, God is watching u

cheesy cheesy cheesy
falling off chair. It's like u've done dis b4?
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by isiegbe(m): 12:15am On Apr 23, 2012
U are a woman and always walk pantlessly along road thinkin no one is seeing u . Dats ur bizness one day u skirt go tear fo nyash.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by isiegbe(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2012
U are a woman and always walk pantlessly along de road thinkin no one is seeing u . Dats ur bizness one day u skirt go tear fo nyash.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by JojoArmani(m): 12:17am On Apr 23, 2012
ogbeche77:
Ur parents name u Jokotola Aremu, u come nairaland say
u be Jojo Armani... Who u dey deceive? #Godiswatchingu
Haahahahahahhahaha u wont kill me wit laughter. I ve been enjoying ur comment in dis thread even dis one about me. More more.
God is watching u as u re making me to laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.