Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu (35479 Views)

A Thread For Liars..... / Land Of The Liars / Sermon About Liars! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by PasD(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
You go U.K embassy 4d 5th time in search of VISA. Nigeria and England dey play ball you come d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ support Endland. Nija is waitin 4u

2 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by mygsmnairacom(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
WebSurfer: ur fada sent u 3k monthly 4 food alowance and yet u say Mr. Bigs tins 4 this week.. Na hunger go kill u

Now, this is crazy.

You no get work, you dey beg to chop; somebody find secretary work for you & u say "No, I don't like saying yes sir to anyone". Godiswatchingu
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
234GT: Common family com you no get, yet dey update enjoying my ps3. Na Shao Kahn go carry hammer break your head;>

Lwkmd....You're jst a clown
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by tithe(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2012
[size=18pt]
I read your confessions am in tears cry
Thank you all for repenting and confessing your sins, the bible says
But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

The lord has forgiven you make a vow to him that u will not go back to your sins again. shalom and no more lies[/size]

Please more confessions
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Daresh(f): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2012
Your brazillian hair, blackberry, and clothes all bought by different men and your bb status says "Miss Independent " #Godiswatchingyou#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by jephiano: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2012
U win barca and madrid for 1st leg of CL semifinals, u update ur status sayin:'We are in the finals!' #god of football is watching u on HD.
U be cleaner but for 2go and FB u be Engineer at Total. #Dgodsarelaughin@you!
U say u studied law @ Uniport or Medicine @ RSUST
#Okijashrineislookingintoyourmatter
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Spirit96(m): 3:20pm On Apr 22, 2012
U lanlord wey de dunga ur tenant wife, Godiswatching u n d devil is waiting 4 u too. U politician wey de thief money, God is what? U lecturer wey no let dat ur female student pass because she no svc u, God is ..... U pastor wey de eye ur choir misress, God is....u kidnaper n armed rober wey de reap where u no sow both God n devil are watching u. U witches n wizards wey de commit havoc in d spiritual, God is watching u o!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by redcliff: 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2012
After eating first round u go to take another and u know you are nt supposed to take another meat but u put the meat under the food so nobody sees it #be very careful
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by babaowo: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2012
tithe: [size=18pt]
I read your confessions am in tears cry
Thank you all for repenting and confessing your sins, the bible says
But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

The lord has forgiven you make a vow to him that u will not go back to your sins again. shalom and no more lies[/size]

Please more confessions
MR saint tithe! Confess urs na? U carry ur own POS machine go to church nd collect ur special offering,efcc will catch u.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
redcliff: After eating first round u go to take another and u know you are nt supposed to take another meat but u put the meat under the food so nobody sees it #be very careful
Hahahahah ... Some one is confessing ooooo
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
You are on a public bus to abuja. U update ur bbm status saying ARIK FLIGHT TO ABUJA IS DELAYED...God is watching you in HD TV
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by yommy2sure(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2012
just because u dont wanna chat with me....all your replies to my 4-line msg are.....LOL...even wen u aint smiling...#God-dey
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by yommy2sure(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2012
just because u dont wanna chat with me....all your replies to my 4-line msg were.....LOL...even wen u aint smiling...#God-dey

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by tydd(m): 4:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
Taye taiwo is 26 while his bro,kehinde is 39 #GodIsWatchingYou in 3D

3 Likes

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by swiftycool(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
All ur uploaded pictures are taken in different hotel bedrooms when everyone know ur family stays in one room and palour, hmmm what did u go to do there?. . . Girl God is watching u

U store ur supposedly actual girlfriend's name as Kabiru plumber or ur guy's number as customer care on your fone. God knows ur home address!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by RealTreas(f): 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2012
lol.u bought a ring for urself,n u went to ur facebook wall to write engagement thing.God is watching u.
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by RealTreas(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2012
U r in Nigeria,n u r putting on winter jacket.God is watching u.
U hv not even travel out of Naija before n u updated snow thing God watching u.

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sylve11: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2012
If u have big joystick and u don't know how to use it, #godsiwatching u#. cool
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by wellmax(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
tydd: Taye taiwo is 26 while his bro,kehinde is 39 #GodIsWatchingYou in 3D
grin grin grin
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by 234GT(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2012
You dey drink kunnu but you dey update ice cream tinz you dey waka on legedes benz but you dey upload clk benz tinz, God dey watch you!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
If you are the referee that gives penalties when there is none
#God has a full DSTV subscription ooo#
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
You dis-virgin and impregnated a girl & when they ask you how come? You say you are not the one #GOD WILL PUNISH YOU.

You have a child outside wedlock and you are keeping it as secret from your spouse. #GOD IS WATCHIN YOU

As a lady, you wear wigs, yet your fbk,twitter,bbm,2go update says ''in the saloon plaiting my hair'' #you dey deceive urself.

You are single and yet you claim you are married,engaged just to earn respect on NL. #na you sabi o.

You borrowed your friends clothes,ear rings, handbag, shoe jewelries, and even pant to wear to a party. When they ask you, you say ''my father sent them from yankee to me'' #GOD IS WATCHIN U
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by wellmax(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
Dem sack you from work, you tell your neighbour say you dey 2 months leave #youdeyfoolyourself#

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by bunmioguns(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2012
Now dis is getting interesting

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by Ktwice(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
U dey do part time course for poly, u com put university of ibadan for ur facebook profile, " Godiswatchingu"
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by prettyrich(f): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2012
u r 36 jst becos u be slim fit,u dey claim 26.God have seen u!
ur bf repairs generator i pass my neigbour precisely,u claim his an Engineer,God is watching u
u spent two weeks with an aristo,when ur bf call, u say u r with ur uncle God is watching u.
u r a married man bt still play away match,God go soon catch u!!
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by lifestyle1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
[size=15pt]ok[/size] tongue
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by horlabiyi(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
You are a governor but don't want them to be calling you excellency and you have a car that worth #40m #Godiswatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by sunnshyn(f): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
U are correcting God abi? Using razor blade to shave off eyebrows God gave U & now use eye pencils to line it ba? #GodIsWatchingU

1 Like

Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by horlabiyi(m): 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2012
You are a local govt DPM and earn less than 50k as salary and you have more than 5big houses and hostels your daughter is a student in CU. #Godiswatchingyou
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by muyoto: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2012
NA WA OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! see confessions!!! shocked shocked grin

make una repent o! cheesy
Re: Hehehehheeh To You Liars........godiswatchingu by calebrita(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2012
YOU HAVE TWO BLACKBERRY PHONE,1 I-PHONE AND 1 I-PAD AND AT LEAST YOU USE UP TO 3K ON EACH PER MONTH AND UR MOTHER IS SELLING GROUNDNUT AND PURE WATER ON UR STREET GOD IS WATCHING U WANT TO SEE IF U WILL ADJUST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Picture Of An Okada Carrying Another Okada(More pix) / Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.