Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197961 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MSTIA: 7:34am On May 01, 2012
Good morning Ladies ‎​‎​2dy been d 1st day of d month of May,God will cause u 2 be 1st in everytin u do dis Month and God will do a new thing in your life by confirming your BFP in Jesus Name AMEN.
My log for yesterday,
Breakfast: mid day: 5pcs of oat & wheat meal biscuit +water
Lunch: 2pcs of Oat wheatmeal biscuit+ water.
Snack; bananas
Nite: small portion of rice+Fish stew.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:42am On May 01, 2012
Hey kadie, hope u all are doing gud.

My log
Breakfast- one slice of whole wheat n sausage with veggies n carrots
No snack
Lunch- beans and plantain porridge with veggies
No snack
Dinner- 1 wrap moi moi n chicken with veggies

Am looking forward to the fasting, it will open the door to what we are all looking for IJN...Amen.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:45am On May 01, 2012
Typo, I meant to say *hey ladies*
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 10:21pm On May 01, 2012
Sorry o! My log for yesterday-Monday
Breakfast: aloe vera and water

Lunch: plantain flour and vegetable/bitter leave soup

Evening: remaining plantain flour and veg soup

Night: Ice cream! Choi the cone was so so crunchy and SWWWEET!!choi! I no fit finish am!

Early hours: I drank garri with small fried fish and small asun

My log for today-Tuesday
Breakfast: Fasting till noon!

Lunch:Swallow with vegetable soup

Early evening: Mangoes,one Mandarin

Dinner: Two serving spoons of rice and chicken sauce

Exercise: Zero,sleep,sleep,sleep!

I don flog myself tire so make seanbell no waste her tym!
I dunno why I am relenting! I weighed again at the same clinic and I was 81kg...I had just eaten the plantain flour and was full but that not withstanding, I have added 1kg from the 2kg I dropped before! sad
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 10:59pm On May 01, 2012
@mooretes. Nne u too try! So so grateful dear!By the way,person gats to print that write up out o!Cos if we follow it on the page,it'll be confusing. How involved can u get with us? Can u help us be posting the Nigerian meal plan like daily or weekly if its not too much to ask?

@motherofnations. Niceeeeee plenty of KGs lost there. If only we could get there. Thanks for sharing...However, pls could u log the loss going forward and how u achieve it?Please be our inspiration...

@Hebrewwoman. Right there with you on the fasting and the prayer. Can u be giving us some prayer points please?

@believer84. Wish u journey mercies. Log in as often as possible. You can use ur phone if possible. Claim the twins by faith and hope u come with the bfp.

@MSTIA. Amen to ur prayer. Congrats o!!! Keep it up!

@Mrskem. I follow up wonder how come seanbell see ready bumbum,she no flog! I hope she's okay though

@slimphemmie. Please take mine, I dash you everything! Welcome on board and yes u can put on weight. Just do the reverse of what we're doing. Eat healthy carbs, eat last thing before u sleep off, take ice cream, drink beverages a lot. Don't take too many carbonated drinks but whenever you want something sweet,u can take a very rich hot or cold beverage.Also sleep a lot cos ur metabolism must be working overtym that's why u are burning off the fat. Anyone else have anytin to add?

@geminilove. U are so on point! Thanks for the guide. How far with ur friend's ivf? Here's hoping she gets her bfp even b4 the procedure!

@seanbell. Long tym no hear. Shey u'r good? How's dh? We're praying for him...pls come on here so we know u'r okay...

@udoka: Definition of Calories/NOUN/:'Tiny monsters that live in your closet and sew ur clothes a little tighter every night' smiley .Meanwhile I wanna not have appetite tooooo sad .Bt the way I don chop the ice cream as you advised. When seanbell comes with her cane, pls don't forget to present ur bumbum on my behalf o!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by nefertitiram: 11:01pm On May 01, 2012
Hello ladies, sorry I have been away. I actually had the HSG test done on saturday and I have been trying to recoverr. It is a test to check the fallopian tubes, to see if they are open!
It was horrible!!! But at least my tubes are great!

I am still on the protein diet oooo! And it is getting boring! I ve ncluded golden morn in my diet now. I hope its okay. Its filling and I actually like it
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 11:02pm On May 01, 2012
Hi all,
The month of May is our month of difference!We will all get to our destinations IJN!

Well I was thinking....this thread was to motivate us to lose weight!

Some of us are gonna be fasting. Inorder to ensure we don't stop burning the fat,we need to continue cardio,no matter how little!

So can we do something differently? Can we all do the same exercise routine daily and post our efforts on here?

This will not stop us from doing our regular exercises, we'll only make sure that we INCLUDE whatever the cardio is for the day!

A different poster and a different routine daily to make it interesting!Only simple do-able routines.

For instance, if am posting for the day, I could say 'Skip atleast 200 times and do atleast 50 Jumping Jacks' and everyone will do it and post what they did!
Next day Seanbell could say 'run in a spot for atleast 10mins' and everyone will do it!

Or what do u all think?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 11:19pm On May 01, 2012
@Nefertitiram. Congrats on ur hsg. Please keep up the protein diet. The spermy must get to the egg! I will start the protein diet this month along with the fasting. Wanna lose the bad fat to gain the baby fat!
Let us know ur progress and if u get bored with protein, u can always switch to anything else, so long as u keep away from the carbs...
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 3:24am On May 02, 2012
My log
Breakfast-fasting
Middday- whole wheat cereal and soy milk
Lunch-roasted plantain n yam with oil, ukpaka n spinach
Evening- 1 banana and a hand full of peanuts
Dinner- beans n plantain porridge with veggies.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 4:26am On May 02, 2012
@ nefertitiram congrats on ur HSG, I have mine in abt 3weeks and am not looking 4ward to it but God dey.

@rocksqueen, am just applying wat I read 4rm the book supernatural childbirth.
But first of all we shuld all be thanking God for prayers answered. Right now my DH n I are apart but I believe that once I get back to Nigeria that am going to get pregnant. Faith is all we need, I've gotten pregnant twice by faith even wen the odds were against me. So now my focus isn't actually on conceiving anymore, I've shifted it to carrying my baby to term since that seems to be my challenge. I remember wen I was praying to conceive, I never prayed against miscarriage cos I jst assumed i wasnt one of those pple.

Children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. God said to Adam and Eve 'be fruitful and multiply' and God also said that we would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. So our bodies have already been designed and fashioned to have children and in the bible barrenness was the exception and not the rule....meaning that its something against God's plan and purpose for us. I learnt 4rm dis book that very barren woman in the bible who was Godly and believed the word got pregnant. I was so happy the day I read that, cos it made me realize that this is not a fight that the devil can win, it's a convenant we have with God.

I got married last year Jan and I was not so much into getting pregnant until I was getting my yearly checkup done and my obgyn in america told me I had PCOS which means I do not ovulate and thatbgetting pregnant will be difficult. And this was in May, so he put me on meformin and I came bck to Nigeria. In September, I came to America again and I was to be put on clomid, my heart just didn't accept clomid at the time and then I went in for my appt to get the clomid, my obgyn did an U/S and sed I had a big cyst in one ovary and he culdnt gve me d clomid. I remember cryin as I was driving home. But as i was cryin i prayed and sed i wasnt goin to have surgery cos that cyst wil disappear on its own, and it did,I came bck to Nigeria after about 2weeks and I got pregnant. I miscarried that pregnancy in November. When I emailed my Dr dat I was pregnant, he was truly surprised. At my follow up appt after the miscarriage I was asked to wait 2mnths b4 tryin again. I was supposed to cme bck to America in Jan to start fertility treatment but in Jan I sed to my DH, am not going anywhr, I'l go to America but I go pregnant. I told my DH i would get pregnant in Feb and I did.
When I miscarried this 2nd pregnancy and was crying in my Drs office, this is wat he sed to me 'I don't think you shuld cry, am still amazed at how easily you get pregnant given your
history, conceiving is the hard part now all we have to do is figure out why you miscarry and then prevent it'.
I have gotten pregnant by faith and I have decided that my next pregnancy will be full term, it's a covenant with God that we shall not cast our fruit before time.
I feel like if I had known wat I knw now before dis last pregnancy, I wuldnt have lost it but its never too late I stil thank God because that was my last miscarriage. When I told my DH I was pregnant I hadn't even taken a test to confirm but I jst knew I was.
I have also decided to get pregnant in July and that pregnancy MUST be full term, no room for negotiations anymore, I refuse to accept another miscarriage.

So ladies all we need to win dis battle is FAITH and nuttin more. It's time to stop praying to conceive, start praying for the pregnancy and decide when you want the pregnancy and start thanking God for answering the prayer.
This fasting is me fighting against miscarriage and once this fasting is over i'l stop praying not to miscarry and i'l move on to praying for safe delivery of my baby. I should have done this after my 1st miscarriage but I jst didn't know better.

Another thing we have to work on is FEAR cos it very poisonous. We have to 4get all the Drs report and test results and just have faith. I was watching Joyce Meyer on TBN sme days ago and she sed that when FEAR knocks, we shuld send FAITH to answer the door.
We have to realize that building up FAITH is not easy but the more you study the bible and pray, the more FAITH you have.

LADIES, IT'S TIME TO POSSESS OUR POSSESSION!!!

Rocksqueen, hope this helps. If you need sme bible passages, Let me know.

3 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mooretes: 8:31am On May 02, 2012
hello ladies,
ive tried to post the meal plan online however, i have been banned
so dunno whatelse to do.

Anyways, hope all is going well for every1, wish you all success ijn
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mooretes: 8:51am On May 02, 2012
@ hebrewwoman,
God bless you and may the spirit of miscarriage never be your/our portion ijn.
last month in RCCG, one of the services I went on, the pastor preached on 'what you are standing on?' faith
if we stand on faith, what then does fear have to do in our lives?

The spirit of fear really just destroys all our hopes and faith and thankfully, if we decide to follow the path of our father Abraham, then God'll surely ans our prayers.

I think its gd that you're confessing smthing positive into your life and believing that it is well ijn.

Outside this, can you check to know whether Rhesus factor had anything to do with the miscarriage? Although some people are able to carry to full term but some dont. I know smone who's had miscarriage for 5times now and unfortunately, she had not been administered the rhogam which is needed to counter the effect.

It is well, God is in control. We just need to keep dancing and praising God that our joy has come.

God bless
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 9:20am On May 02, 2012
With tears in my eyes, I wanna say thanks to hebrewwoman. I needed dis so badly! Pls keep the words of encouragment coming...thanks
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 9:55am On May 02, 2012
Rocksqueen
Thats a good definitiongrin. Exercise is my problem ooo, l keep promising and failing but l have decided to be doing a 10-15mins walk every evening from today...maybe the one spot skipping, runing and jumping. May God help me, l cant imagine adding instead of loosing more.

Hebrew woman
That sermon was for me. Thank you very much, you have changed my prayer point!

l hope Seanbell is ok, or has she started the exam as she said. Seanbell l trust DH is fine.

wasnt able to log yesterday, my connection was bad

lunch. small portion of jollof rice with one chicken drumstick
evening. one apple, 1/2 cucumber and 1pc of biscuit
nite. wheat with vegetable mixed with small egusi soup.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mrskem09(f): 10:07am On May 02, 2012
uhmmm. Could not help it, am so sad..... 150mg of clomid yet nothing.
more so my period is messed up again,Cd 28 to CD30!!!. don't know what to do anymore, everybody in my family get knocked up easily that they
hide it from me, so i would not feel bad. sad

when will mine happen? my faith is weary and am so tired of ttc that i feel its getting the best of me... I want my Child is this too much to ask
embarassed If only i had know,1 would had set out early on my quest in my early 20th. all my sibling and that of my hubby all have kids. even the ones who are not married got knocked up by mistake and i ask this: Why is the Desire of the Righteous difficult to fulfill. so heartbroken this morning..
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by slimphemmie(f): 10:34am On May 02, 2012
@Hebrew Woman,u are an inspiratn! ...U jst succeeded in strengthnin my prayer points! am cngratulatng u in advance *July conceptn..evn b4 then,as lng as u'r bak wt ur DH* all is seald wt d heavenlies...stay strong!
@Seanbell,all is wel wt u! the Spirit of Excellence is alrdy on ur insyd,Go and Suceed in ur Exams IJN
@Udoka,all of una dey state menu log for weight loss..am jealous o!lol..gv me hints too na,i wan add enuf weight..49kg isnt gud enuf 4a 5.9ft like i hrd..pls o..wat and wat shd b taken mre into cnsideratn wen plannin my menu list..infct,wdnt mind 3kg each frm u,seanbell and Hebrew wman..RocksQueen don promise to dash me bt na lil i want o*ojukokoro isnt allowd b4 una go put me on weightloss scheme again and begin dey flog me any day i over eat and calories refuse to drop*lol.tnx 4d luv,i'l wrk on slypn mre and takng enuf of ice cream et al..very soon i'l start stating my daily log *just dt i neva get slim partner 4 here wey wan add weight lyk me*tnx!
@Mooretes,yea..God is in control!
@Mrs Kem09,i fyl U! pls let nt ur heart be weary ds mrnin and anytym..God's best awaits us all! without a TEST no TESTIMONY(ies) o my 6ta! this sông is dedicatd to U and evry1 fyln dt way ds mrnin: (song by Donnie Mclurkin,Deitrick Haddon sang anoda versn tho!)*singing*God is able to do jst what HE says he'l do,HE's gonna Fulfil EVERY promise to U*fix ur name yle singin*,DON'T give up on God 'cos He WON'T Give up on U! HE'S ABLE~
I apprec8 ds forum,tnx 4d warm receptn too! am gettn relievd and better by d day anytym i chk ds thread

wishng evry1 d best..gr8 day!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 10:46am On May 02, 2012
my dear Mrkem... The desires of the righteous shall not be cut short. When the going gets toughs, it means the end is near. Our time is not God's time.. at the appointment time it shall speak! ...And the Lord visited Sarah as he promised, and at the said season Sarah borne a son.. your SEASON is coming. Remember when God told Abraham and Sarah that they will have a son, it took another 25years for the fulfilment of this. But one thing is sure, what has GOD told you concerning this situation..hang in there dear, He is not a man that HE should lie or son of man that HE should change His mind...HE WILL COME THROUGH!
Do your part and let HIS to HIM alone!

Head or Tail you are a WINNER!

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MSTIA: 11:01am On May 02, 2012
mrs.kem09:
uhmmm. Could not help it, am so sad..... 150mg of clomid yet nothing.
more so my period is messed up again,Cd 28 to CD30!!!. don't know what to do anymore, everybody in my family get knocked up easily that they
hide it from me, so i would not feel bad. sad

when will mine happen? my faith is weary and am so tired of ttc that i feel its getting the best of me... I want my Child is this too much to ask
embarassed If only i had know,1 would had set out early on my quest in my early 20th. all my sibling and that of my hubby all have kids. even the ones who are not married got knocked up by mistake and i ask this: Why is the Desire of the Righteous difficult to fulfill. so heartbroken this morning..

Children are a heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is his reward. God said to Adam and Eve 'be fruitful and multiply' and God also said that we would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. So our bodies have already been designed and fashioned to have children and in the bible barrenness was the exception and not the rule....meaning that its something against God's plan and purpose for us. I learnt 4rm dis book that very barren woman in the bible who was Godly and believed the word got pregnant. I was so happy the day I read that, cos it made me realize that this is not a fight that the devil can win, it's a convenant we have with God.

After reading the book "Supernatural Childbirth" I was never the same again NO MATTER WHAT[/b]I still believe in the faithfulness of God. I dn't have much to tell you, but I want to use the words from that book as quoted by [b]Hebrew woman. No matter what happens, God remains God. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. I plead with you that instead of being sad (which I know is not easy to avoid) begin to speak to your life and declare the words of God like Romans 9:9... For this is the word of promise. At this time will I come, and Sarah (Mrs. Kemi)shall have a son. It is well with you Mrs Kemi, just know that you are closer to it than you can imagine. Luke 1:37, For with God nothing shall be impossible.

@Hebrew Woman, God bless you after reading your post I was challenged in the spirit once more.
@All We will not loose.
@Rocksqueen, I wouldn't mind that idea, because most of us are still in the weight loss business because, we know we will have to come in here are log in our daily meals.
@Seanbell, missing y' already. Luv Y'all. Deuteronomy 28:4 .... Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body.......... (this is my prayer for us all today and always)

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 1:03pm On May 02, 2012
@Mrskem. Please please don't give up so close to dawn!
The Lord shall visit you in a way that will surprise and shut everyone up! Trust me, I am where u are with the easy conception of family members and I know what u'r going thru!

But don't let it get you down! This month, let's pray and thank God for our babies!

I call the name of the ttcers that I remember when am praying! Do u know what the ultimate miracle will be? Its when God allows His spirit of conception to pass over this group of women on NairaLand that are joining their faith together to pray!

Alone, our faiths may be weary but together, nothing can stand in our way!THE LORD WE SERVE IS STRONGER THAN THIS TRIAL!....Genesis 18:14 says "IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR THE LORD?" and Jeremiah 32:27 says 'Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh:IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME?'

We must not stop praying! In whatever language we are comfortable! Let us pray! Let us rise up with one voice and pray daily...if a child constantly reminds his father of a promise made, at a point, the father will give in to the child.

I draw faith from the words of my sisters here!I know that we'll soon post our testimonies!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 1:07pm On May 02, 2012
Double posting deleted!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 1:49pm On May 02, 2012
@Mooretes, I've done the Rh test and I don't have that. My Dr strongly believes it's Low Progesterone that caused the miscarriage. I did a whole bunch of blood tests and the results I've gotten have all come bck normal. But at dis point I really culd care less abt those results, all I know is that I will NOT cast another fruit b4 time.

@Slimphemmie, I decided in July cos I was asked to gve my body 2 mnths to heal properly b4 getting pregnant again.

@mrs.kem09, dnt be discourage my dear cos DELAY IS NOT DENIAL. It is well wit all of us, we are all in this journey 2gether. Don't be negative, thrs power in the tongue. I alway confess positive on my life, I never give the devil I satisfaction of even thinking dat all is not well. That's the way I made it thru my 2nd M/c, I decided I wasn't going to cry abt it anymore cos the devil will derive joy 4rm my sorrow and I wasn't going to gve him dat. Our prayers have already been answerd, we are just waiting for the manifestation in the physical. There's no way God wnt hear all or cries and pleas, hes a MERCIFUL God. All you have to do is be thankful and sing praises. It is well.

@rocksqueen u sed it very well, WE MUST NOT STOP PRAYING. There is power in the prayer of agreement.

@All, I am so convinced that this fasting wil open doors for all of us if we just believe. There are things that happen in my life and I know it was just God working behind the scenes on my behalf. Let's all stay in FAITH and watch God surprise us this season IJN...Amen
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 9:04pm On May 02, 2012
DAY 10

Lunch. Small portion of amala with efo and beef
Dessert One apple
Evening. Tiger nut
Dinner. Jollof rice with lots of veggies,I.e carrots and cucumber with chicken
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 9:43pm On May 02, 2012
MY LOG

Breakfast: Aloe and water b4 6am

Evening: Banana and a handful of peanuts

Dinner: One heaped serving spoon of rice and egg sauce.

Exercise: Nil. Will start the group cardio 2mao!

Cardio schedule (suggestion) for the rest of this week!

DAY OF WEEK INSTRUCTOR
THURSDAY : Rocksqueen
FRIDAY- : Mstia
SATURDAY- : Udoka
SUNDAY- : Hebrewwoman

PS: You can post your routine in advance.Something simple for a start that we can all easily do. I'll post mine shortly!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 10:00pm On May 02, 2012
RocksQueen:

DAY OF WEEK INSTRUCTOR
THURSDAY. : Rocksqueen
FRIDAY. : Mstia
SATURDAY. : Udoka
SUNDAY. : Hebrewwoman

PS: You can post your routine in advance.Something simple for a start that we can all easily do. I'll post mine shortly!

Tomorrow, let try and do 300 Jumping Jacks.

Description
Imagine there are three tiles lying side by side and you are standing on the middle tile.(1) Hop and open your legs to the two outer tiles with arm widespread away from your ribs, (2) Hop back to the middlie tile with both hands up and almost touching above ur head. Repeat over and over , faster and faster till you count up to 300.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by mrskem09(f): 6:21am On May 03, 2012
Thank u all for your kind words. Am back and better. Bought the book- Supernatural childbirth. So interesting and spirit lifting. My food log
Thursday
Breakfast : Jollof Rice
Lunch :skiped
Dinner: Akara with Pap
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:23am On May 03, 2012
My Log,

Breakfast - fasting
Midday- cereal and milk
Lunch- banana n hand ful peanuts
Evening - no snack
Dinner - beans n plantain porridge with grilled chicken.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Hebrewwoman1: 7:29am On May 03, 2012
@Mrs.kem09, am glad you bought the book. I read that book al the time and I hold on to the promises there. The day I bought it I culdnt drop it until I finished reading the entire book. Jst confess the promises over ur life very single day.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by udoka2: 8:49am On May 03, 2012
Rocksqueen see me ooo l no bi exercise person ooo..Ok una go run tiregrin. BTW, l no just understand my cycle this month, dont really know where l am now, so want to take things easy abegi.

Yesterday l forgot to write that l did 15minutes walk in the evening!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MSTIA: 10:23am On May 03, 2012
RocksQueen: MY LOG

DAY OF WEEK INSTRUCTOR
THURSDAY : Rocksqueen
FRIDAY- : Mstia
SATURDAY- : Udoka
SUNDAY- : Hebrewwoman

Rocksqueen, I like this your strategy ooo. Me and Udoka wey be champion grin grin grin for exercise u come pick as moderators ok oooooooo no wahala grin grin grin grin we must win.

My log for yesterday:
Breakfast : Nil (The group fasting, No more negotiations we must possess our possessions (our bundlesssss of Joy)
Lunch: Chicken topper+water
Dinner: Moi moi & pap + plenty of veggies (carrot, cabagge, lettuces etc)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 2:00pm On May 03, 2012
@ MSTIA. Chineke meh!!!How you take chop pap and vegetable!!

Lol! Its just like when a habitual latecomer is given the post of a Punctuality Prefect smiley . The person would immediately improve!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MSTIA: 4:08pm On May 03, 2012
lol @ Rocks queen, I eat the vegetable after the meal ooo grin grin grin grin, I no mix am put for the pap. grin grin grin
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by RocksQueen: 5:00pm On May 03, 2012
@all

Abeg how many people have done the jumping jacks?
Its okay to take it easy tho. Cos we understand our bodies and know what's good and what isn't.
Don't be compelled to if its too difficult for you, simply try something else. This is just a motivation.
As for me, I did about 10 and stopped cos I was late for work. Haven't had tym to do it since den..I'll complete it at nyt!

The day I get I bfp ehn! I no know whether I go laugh or cry! And when I see my baby(ies), I will put my fore finger btw his/her tiny palm,and raise it up to my lips for a kiss...will be thinking to myself, so this is finally mine..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.