Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197993 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by uche13: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
@fvine,

I Cut down on complex carbs for a long time. I ate more of protein. I did the cabbage soup diet about 3 times (I modified mine) and lost 2kg in a week but what I noticed is that I hardly loose weight the week after I finish the diet. I was generally on a vlcd but I am used to weight loss whenever I put my mind to it.

I didn't really exercise at all. I believe in exercising o especially muscle building. The benefit is that after a while, you can increase your calories without adding weight because your metabolism is now faster. The first time I lost weight and maintained it for about 2 years before marriage, I exercised a lot and I even had small packs cheesy. I also used to skip about 2,500 daily. I wonder why I am lazy now

I have my 5kg dumb bells and I would soon resume exercising.

hmm! it means the fat intake plays a vital role in the egg diet.

thanks

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by henmaris: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
Chyvia:
Day 2 of my egg fast ate only 3 eggs and 2 tablespoon of butter. Was not feeling hungry today cos I was travelling back to lagos took a lot of water and meat.

@ fvine and henmaris how far for your egg fast

My sis oh, I quit the Egg Fast after 3 days bc I took my weight and was at 90kg instead of 88kg I started with. Maybe it doesn't work for me. Now trying portion control and healthy eating.I followed the Egg Fast strictly so I think it's not just something for me. NB I used the same scale so not a scale error.
How far with u n Fvine? Good luck
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by uche13: 7:33am On Apr 02, 2016
@henmaris, where you on your period or just finished when you weighed? TOM makes us add weight but eventually it disappears.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 9:27am On Apr 02, 2016
henmaris:

My sis oh, I quit the Egg Fast after 3 days bc I took my weight and was at 90kg instead of 88kg I started with. Maybe it doesn't work for me. Now trying portion control and healthy eating.I followed the Egg Fast strictly so I think it's not just something for me. NB I used the same scale so not a scale error.
How far with u n Fvine? Good luck
Sorry about this but I doubt it's an Egg Fast Error. There's something called the whoosh in Egg Fast which happens to some people. What happens is that during the Egg Fast, it seems like they're not losing or even gaining and then the whoosh happens after the 5th day on the Egg Fast and they drop off all the fat and more.

Another question I'll ask is were you having a regular bowel movement? And please share your typical Egg Fast day meals let me see what you ate. Note that am not doubting you, it could still be that like you said it's not for you but I just want to analyse what happened to see if I can help you and others who might experience this.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2016
Waooh Day 5 of egg fast. I weighed today 91.5kg hipppppppppyyyy. I have lost 2.5kg. It's not easyoooo. Dh challenged me and said the egg fast will not work but today he was surprised at the reduction.

@henmaris it is well but for me I will go with what fvine said.

Day 5 I have scramble eggs (2) this morning. I will weigh again by Tuesday.

I pray to reach 85kg by next 2weeks

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2016
I forgot to add that I do small exercise (not everyday)
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by henmaris: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
Fvine:

Sorry about this but I doubt it's an Egg Fast Error. There's something called the whoosh in Egg Fast which happens to some people. What happens is that during the Egg Fast, it seems like they're not losing or even gaining and then the whoosh happens after the 5th day on the Egg Fast and they drop off all the fat and more.

Another question I'll ask is were you having a regular bowel movement? And please share your typical Egg Fast day meals let me see what you ate. Note that am not doubting you, it could still be that like you said it's not for you but I just want to analyse what happened to see if I can help you and others who might experience this.
,@Uche was not on my period. Fvine, ate almost same thing for all the 3days. Breakfast scrambled eggs mixed with mayonnaise n fried with coconut oil. Launch many boiled eggs (like 6) and mayonnaise and supper scrambled/boiled eggs with mayonnaise. Couldn't stand butter bc the one I bought was too salty for my liking so just made do with mayo and/coconut oil.
As for Bowel movement that too was an issue. No BM in all the 3 days of the fast which also kept me worried and one of the reasons I quit. I rather felt bloated from day 2 and after quitting like the following day after quitting I didn't really eat food.I ate lots of fruits (cucumber ,apple and orange) and drank peppersoup then I had a BM that day. Im not saying Egg Fast doesn't work but it's not for me.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
henmaris:

,@Uche was not on my period. Fvine, ate almost same thing for all the 3days. Breakfast scrambled eggs mixed with mayonnaise n fried with coconut oil. Launch many boiled eggs (like 6) and mayonnaise and supper scrambled/boiled eggs with mayonnaise. Couldn't stand butter bc the one I bought was too salty for my liking so just made do with mayo and/coconut oil.
As for Bowel movement that too was an issue. No BM in all the 3 days of the fast which also kept me worried and one of the reasons I quit. I rather felt bloated from day 2 and after quitting like the following day after quitting I didn't really eat food.I ate lots of fruits (cucumber ,apple and orange) and drank peppersoup then I had a BM that day. Im not saying Egg Fast doesn't work but it's not for me.
Am not trying to force it on you. I understand and accept your choices. I only asked for details to see if I can find anything that could've caused it. The meals you posted are not detailed enough. It doesn't state the quantity of the Mayo and Coconut Oil used for the eggs. Another thing is the Egg Fast is best done for 5days though it works for some people on a daily basis. Refer to my post on the whoosh. As for BM, some people experience no BM for days while some get the runs. If you experience no BM, then it's suggested that you take a Magnesium Supplement or Ducolax, or Liquid Paraffin, Herb Tea etc. Just something to get you going that's if you feel uncomfortable and see the need. I experience no BM for a few days like 3days but would usually have a BM after 4days so I don't bother with supplements anymore on the Egg Fast,I just drink plenty water and wait it out.

Go Low Carb with portion control. You can look at the sample Menus posted on page 66 if you feel the need. Good luck on your weight loss and health journey.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Just thought I should share. Happy Healthy Week Y'all.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2016
Day 6 of egg fast ate 3 scramble egg with butter and 2 egg 2 spoonful butter. Still counting. I will weigh again on Tuesday and tomorrow will complete 7 days egg fast.

@fvine tanks for sharing. God bless you.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Chyvia:
Day 6 of egg fast ate 3 scramble egg with butter and 2 egg 2 spoonful butter. Still counting. I will weigh again on Tuesday and tomorrow will complete 7 days egg fast.

@fvine tanks for sharing. God bless you.
You're welcome Sis. Just ensure your Egg and Fat ratio equals at the end of each day, it works best that way even though some people still have success when they tweak it a bit. Am glad this has helped you.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Day 7 ate 5 eggs with 5 tablespoon of butter with okra soup without eba. My last day is today yiiipppyyyy.

For tomorrow till one week will be eaten small quantity of protein and fruits at night.

I will start again egg fast next 2 weeks

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Chyvia:
Day 7 ate 5 eggs with 5 tablespoon of butter with okra soup without eba. My last day is today yiiipppyyyy.

For tomorrow till one week will be eaten small quantity of protein and fruits at night.

I will start again egg fast next 2 weeks
Well done Sis on your successful Egg Fast. Keep up with your plan on your healthy journey. Very soon you'll achieve your goal. Please let's know your total weight loss for the 5 days Egg Fast.

Am currently not doing much because am away from home and having a Drs visit for a procedure so I just thought I should respect myself and eat normal but with portion control till after. So latest by Monday, I'll either go on the Egg Fast or go back to my Zero Carb Carnivore Way of Eating. I might also throw in 30mins aerobic exercise/dancing in the morning before leaving for work. But that will be on days I wake up very early and strong for it. Will keep all posted.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2016
@ favoredgal, I hope your DH is still on track on his weight loss and good health journey. Abeg continue with the great support and healthy meals for him. God bless.

@ Chom4shizzle, Nobody, ozycy, Uche13, omotolani22, henmaris, orente21, Chinwendym Howdy? Hope we're all still on the weight loss and health path? Abeg whichever healthy weight loss route we decide to take, let's persevere and will laugh last and best.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by omotolani22(f): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine,thanks for checking on us.pls I'll start with you on Monday.MIL is around now and may start asking questions as to why I'm eating eggs all day.I don't have the strength to be explaining to her jare.thanks boo

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2016
Thanks Fvine! I'm starting the egg fast today, I was able to convince my DH. Now the issue I'm having is how to eat the fats? I will be using olive oil for now! Do I drink it? And when I want to alternate with butter do I just scoop the tablespoonfuls and eat?? undecided asides using the fats to fry the eggs how else can I use them? Cos the thought of putting any amount of oil or butter straight into my mouth is making me squirmish lipsrsealed embarassed sorry for my numerous questions.

My weigh in this morning is 113kg
Haven't had breakfast yet!
Starting with 6 boiled eggs! Black coffee and lots of water!
Wish me luck kiss

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Orente21(f): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:
@ favoredgal, I hope your DH is still on track on his weight loss and good health journey. Abeg continue with the great support and healthy meals for him. God bless.

@ Chom4shizzle, Nobody, ozycy, Uche13, omotolani22, henmaris, orente21, Chinwendym Howdy? Hope we're all still on the weight loss and health path? Abeg whichever healthy weight loss route we decide to take, let's persevere and will laugh last and best.
am on portion control nd I walk on stairs everyday.I check my weight on Sunday,i was btw 74-75kg.bt Schs r on vacation now,am afraid I will b lazy cos no where to go. Pls madam fvine,I av mild pain at my left stomach side not d lower part of menstrual pain, can dt b ovulation sign cos am on cd 14, I don't ovulation often so I can't differentiate

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2016
Chinwendym:
Thanks Fvine! I'm starting the egg fast today, I was able to convince my

Wish me luck kiss
Nice, if you do finish, am the next in line grin

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

ozycy, Hope we're all still on the weight loss and health path? Abeg whichever healthy weight loss route we decide to take, let's persevere and will laugh last and best.
My dear am still gathering strength to start. Am weighing 80kg now angry I can't believe this lol.
You need to see my tommy looking like a 5 month preggy even dou my tummy went so flat after delivery. See what carbohydrate has done to me.
For now I take very long walk few tyms a week with hubby but that's not doing much, I will upgrade very soon. This breastfeeding is not even helping matters.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2016
Chinwendym:
Thanks Fvine! I'm starting the egg fast today, I was able to convince my DH. Now the issue I'm having is how to eat the fats? I will be using olive oil for now! Do I drink it? And when I want to alternate with butter do I just scoop the tablespoonfuls and eat?? undecided asides using the fats to fry the eggs how else can I use them? Cos the thought of putting any amount of oil or butter straight into my mouth is making me squirmish lipsrsealed embarassed sorry for my numerous questions.

Wish me luck kiss
Hi since you can't drink the oil straight and you're eating boiled eggs my suggestion will be:
1. Add Oil to Coffee and use blender to blend or use Fork to turn vigorously. Me I no longer blend my BPT. I just use fork to blend Raw Egg and Butter in a cup, make Lipton in a separate cup then pour into the Egg mixture while turning vigorously with fork. I was using blender when I started out until I tried fork and it worked out.

2. You can cut up the eggs in pieces and sprinkle the oil or butter on top and mix well before eating.

As for Butter, you have to melt to get the correct measure. And please remember it's real Butter squares like President, Oldenburger, El Vide (sp?), etc found in fridges at the supermarket and not them confectionery sachet Butter or margarine like blue band and the rest.

I wish you success and may you lose eggcellently. Don't forget to post on anything you may experience during the day and need help with. I'll be glad to help you have a smooth Egg Fast experience.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 9:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Orente21:
am on portion control nd I walk on stairs everyday.I check my weight on Sunday,i was btw 74-75kg.bt Schs r on vacation now,am afraid I will b lazy cos no where to go. Pls madam fvine,I av mild pain at my left stomach side not d lower part of menstrual pain, can dt b ovulation sign cos am on cd 14, I don't ovulation often so I can't differentiate
It could be Ovulation pain since its CD 14. Any other signs like feeling extra warm?. Abeg BD just in case. You can try aerobic dancing at home and taking evening walks too. Meanwhile don't fall into temptation of munching things out of boredom, try to eat healthy and in good portions. If you must munch/snack, make it a healthy low carb one.

What's your height and what dress size do you wear? just wondering because of your weight.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 10:05am On Apr 05, 2016
ozycy:

My dear am still gathering strength to start. Am weighing 80kg now angry I can't believe this lol.
You need to see my tommy looking like a 5 month preggy even dou my tummy went so flat after delivery. See what carbohydrate has done to me.
For now I take very long walk few tyms a week with hubby but that's not doing much, I will upgrade very soon. This breastfeeding is not even helping matters.
Don't be soo hard on yourself, you're nursing nah and I imagine that can't be easy. Look on the bright side at least you're taking walks. And yes tummy fat sucks. That's where I also have most of my weight. Try reducing your Carbohydrates intake and eating more veggies and protein to fill up. It is well. Perhaps you'll get back down once you stop nursing. You and We all don't need to be on a diet to lose weight or get healthy, watching what we eat and walking/exercise can ultimately do the trick at the long run. All this one is just that sometimes we want to do stuff more coordinated and get the weight loss at a faster rate to achieve our health and/or Fertility goal. Abeg continue taking good care of your baby

Just wondering what's your height?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 10:40am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

Don't be soo hard on yourself, you're nursing nah

Just wondering what's your height?

Thanks dear.

Am abt 5.7feet, am I short? Lol
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine thanks a lot! You are a darling kiss erm I doff my hat to you all that did this egg fast for days! Choi shocked the thing no easy o! Just had breakfast and I'm trying every thing possible to keep myself from throwing up embarassed
The eggs weren't difficult to eat but its the oil cry I had to add pepper and salt to it, then the hot coffee helped push it down.

I feel so full, i may have to reduce the number of eggs to 4 for lunch time.

I will have the eggs mixed with coffee or tea(may be easier to drink the egg and fat than eating) for lunch.

Then srambled eggs for dinner.(I pray I don't give up by then embarassed)

Ozycy lols grin biko do start make we ginger each other.

I am 160cm which is about 5:3? In height. Really need to drop the weights fast cos I have 2 weddings next month! Which will be my first social outing since putting to bed.

Fvine I thank you once again for your support! will try out all other recipes so I don't get bored of the eggs soon. God bless you and grant you your heart desires in Jesus name amen!

I have the president brand though salted can I use it?

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 11:54am On Apr 05, 2016
ozycy:

Thanks dear.

Am abt 5.7feet, am I short? Lol
Lol. No you're not. Am 5ft 7inches too. It's not about height. It's about the general package.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2016
Chinwendym:
Fvine thanks a lot! You are a darling kiss erm I doff my hat to you all that did this egg fast for days! Choi shocked the thing no easy o! Just had breakfast and I'm trying every thing possible to keep myself from throwing up embarassed
The eggs weren't difficult to eat but its the oil cry I had to add pepper and salt to it, then the hot coffee helped push it down.

I feel so full, i may have to reduce the number of eggs to 4 for lunch time.

I will have the eggs mixed with coffee or tea(may be easier to drink the egg and fat than eating) for lunch.

Then srambled eggs for dinner.(I pray I don't give up by then embarassed)

Ozycy lols grin biko do start make we ginger each other.

I am 160cm which is about 5:3? In height. Really need to drop the weights fast cos I have 2 weddings next month! Which will be my first social outing since putting to bed.

Fvine I thank you once again for your support! will try out all other recipes so I don't get bored of the eggs soon. God bless you and grant you your heart desires in Jesus name amen!

I have the president brand though salted can I use it?
On my last Egg Fast and one that I had last year, I found it very difficult to eat Boiled Eggs and was very nauseated after eating. I found that I have No such issues with scrambled eggs and BPT or BPC so that's what I go with these days.

What's the total number of eggs you plan to eat for the whole day?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by centresurgery: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
RocksQueen:
Hi all,
This thread is for ladies trying to conceive, who need to lose (or gain) weight.

There are so many instances where a slight change in weight increases the chances of conception.

But as we all know, its not easy to lose that fat when taking various medications...and for those of us that put on weight when we're stressed up, well then ttc becomes the reason we're packing on the fat! So we all struggle to lose the bad fat, to enable us gain baby fat smiley !

On the other hand, when a lady is too slim, she may not ovulate as she ought. Some people say its because the body feels a baby cannot be carried to term...and putting on weight the healthy way is something that is not easy to do.

So on this thread, we'll be encouraging each other to get to our desired weights.

Cos besides TTC, we need the hubbys to still be tripping for all the curves so that the wyping can be done with frequency and without regard for tym and place. #justkidding lol!

Y'all get the general picture sha!

This is very intresting!!

Thankyou!

Centre for Surgery
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

On my last Egg Fast and one that I had last year, I found it very difficult to eat Boiled Eggs and was very nauseated after eating. I found that I have No such issues with scrambled eggs and BPT or BPC so that's what I go with these days.

What's the total number of eggs you plan to eat for the whole day?
Will eat as the hunger leads! I've had six this morning,planning on four for lunch! (In the next hour and half) dinner not sure how many! But i don't think I'll go beyond 15eggs.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Orente21(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Fvine:

It could be Ovulation pain since its CD 14. Any other signs like feeling extra warm?. Abeg BD just in case. You can try aerobic dancing at home and taking evening walks too. Meanwhile don't fall into temptation of munching things out of boredom, try to eat healthy and in good portions. If you must munch/snack, make it a healthy low carb one.

What's your height and what dress size do you wear? just wondering because of your weight.
No high temperature,am swelling cos of heat so I guess am warm. am 5feet.4inches tall. I wear size 14, bt fit sumtimes in size 12large. pls can u list some healthy low carb snack for me?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
@fvine thank y so much for your encouragement to us here. God will bless you so much.

I weighed today and weighed 90kg. I started last week Tuesday with 94kg. I have lost 4kg in 7 days. Will start on low carb and protein tomorrow.

@chinwendym 15 eggs is too much you have to eat not more than 6 eggs in a day

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by henmaris: 2:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Kudos to all the ladies doing Egg Fast. Congratulations on ur weight-loss Chyvia. Since the last time I posted I've been eating lots of cabbage,cucumbers and apples. Im just doing portion control but eating lots of cabbage and cucumber. My regular day begins with a cup of green tea, one boiled egg and a slice of wheat bread for breakfast. I eat cabbage salad (cabbage, carrots, cucumber, sweet peppers, onions)and a little bit of cream with about a cook spoon of boiled parboiled rice. In the evening I eat steamed mixed vegetables (same content as my launch but steamed to make a change) either with half a piece of plantain or potatoes or empty with grilled/boiled chicken/steak depending on my strength/zeal to cook lol. I eat cucumber or apple as snack when I feel like. My last meal of each day is by 6pm at the latest but I still drink lots of fluids (water or green tea) after 6pm.
Had an appointment with my doc today and I weighed 87.6kg, height 1.69cm with a BMI of 30.5 which means ive actually lost some kg since my last BMI which was at 32.3 in January. I've also lost 2.4kg since I took my weight last weekend.
Long post huh, let's keep the spirit ladies,we'll sure attain our goal.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Orente21:
No high temperature,am swelling cos of heat so I guess am warm. am 5feet.4inches tall. I wear size 14, bt fit sumtimes in size 12large. pls can u list some healthy low carb snack for me?
Ok. Hope you're feeling better now. Size 14 is not bad but can be great if you can become a comfortable Size 12. Using dress sizes is a better guage than scales although sometimes the scale does catch up with the dress size.

Low Carb Snacks:

1. Low Sugar Fruits and Vegetables in moderation: Pears, Apple, Watermelon, Oranges (1-2), Plum, Cucumber, Garden Egg, Avocado Pear, African Star Fruit (Agbalumo, Udala)

2. Grind Quaker Oat and use to make Pancakes, Meatpie, Chin Chin and what have you, just use your imagination to create stuff with it and go easy on oil too. For your chin chin, instead of deep frying, bake it. Don't sweeten with Sugar please. Use artificial sweetener. Stevia is the best although more expensive but very much worth it. But you need to eat in moderation because Oats have high carbs just not as much as the regular Flour.

3. You can buy and keep dry Tiger nuts ( Aya, Ofio, Aki Awusa) very handy. What I used to do then was to buy in a big quantity, wash with salt, rinse out the salt, air out to dry and then store and consume as the appetite leads. Am always wary of eating it straight from the way the Mallams tie it.

4. Protein : Boiled Eggs, Fish, Meat (Beef Jerky - Kilishi), Prawns.

5. Pankara : Pan Fried Akara. This is made using the regular akara mixture but instead of deep frying, you use this non stick frying pan, glace the bottom with oil and pan fry the akara. It takes just as nice.

5. Nuts : Peanuts ( Just a tiny handful in a day), Walnut, Almonds.

6. Sugar Free Gum, Sugar Free drinks. You must take only when necessary because artificial sweeteners are not so good and will most likely awaken your sweet tooth and keep sugar cravings alive.

7. Fat Bombs : You can use butter, flavouring like Cinnamon, Vanilla or Nutmeg to make fat bombs that will be just like soft candy/chocolate. You can even use these plus eggs to make low carb ice cream. You can check Google for Fat Bomb and Low Carb ice cream recipes. But like I said earlier, watch out on the artificial sweetener. It all adds up.

8. Unsweetened Yoghurt if you can find it and stomach the sour kinda taste. It takes getting used to but once you do, you'll begin to enjoy it. That's what happened with me. I was able to find a good one in the Fridge of a Supermarket near me.

Above all, learn to read ingredients label and nutritional information for Calorie content and Carbohydrates content in whatever packaged food you you want to it although my advise will be to stay away from packaged foods. Plenty hidden sugars and additives.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93