Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197907 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:57am On Apr 06, 2016
Chyvia:
@fvine thank y so much for your encouragement to us here. God will bless you so much.

I weighed today and weighed 90kg. I started last week Tuesday with 94kg. I have lost 4kg in 7 days. Will start on low carb and protein tomorrow.

@chinwendym 15 eggs is too much you have to eat not more than 6 eggs in a day

Congrats dear. 15 sounds high but might not be too bad for her 1st time. My first time I was consuming 12 eggs until my appetite got under control and I went down to 6-9 eggs. 6 Eggs is just the minimum, you can eat more than 6 as the hunger leads but everything in moderation. My advise on Maximum will be 12 eggs per day sha.

Continue with the good work, your body and health will thank you for it. Low Carb and protein is a good way to go. Add good healthy fats and oil to help satiate your hunger too. Exercise when you can or at least take walks. I love walks, aerobic exercise and dancing as good work outs. God bless.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 5:09am On Apr 06, 2016
henmaris:
Kudos to all the ladies doing Egg Fast. Congratulations on ur weight-loss Chyvia. Since the last time I posted I've been eating lots of cabbage,cucumbers and apples. Im just doing portion control but eating lots of cabbage and cucumber. My regular day begins with a cup of green tea, one boiled egg and a slice of wheat bread for breakfast. I eat cabbage salad (cabbage, carrots, cucumber, sweet peppers, onions)and a little bit of cream with about a cook spoon of boiled parboiled rice. In the evening I eat steamed mixed vegetables (same content as my launch but steamed to make a change) either with half a piece of plantain or potatoes or empty with grilled/boiled chicken/steak depending on my strength/zeal to cook lol. I eat cucumber or apple as snack when I feel like. My last meal of each day is by 6pm at the latest but I still drink lots of fluids (water or green tea) after 6pm.
Had an appointment with my doc today and I weighed 87.6kg, height 1.69cm with a BMI of 30.5 which means ive actually lost some kg since my last BMI which was at 32.3 in January. I've also lost 2.4kg since I took my weight last weekend.
Long post huh, let's keep the spirit ladies,we'll sure attain our goal.

Well done Gurl! Continua Continua! you're on the right path with your meals. Wheat is controversial for ttc. I don't know if you're ttc or not, just thought to point that out for you and for us all. But I wouldn't worry in your case since its just 1 slice of wheat bread per day instead of the regular white bread which is bad.

Try steamed salad vegetables with diced Irish Potatoes (mash up small inside while steaming), steam with little water, add small curry powder. I love the taste of it and it's healthy and filling. Just try out a small quantity and see how you like it. You can also make Fritata by yourself but watch the quantity consumed.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 5:13am On Apr 06, 2016
@ Chinwedym, how far with your Egg Fast /Festival? Hope you're still keeping on. In case you're not and have fallen of the wagon, please let the Wagon you fall into be Low Carb, High protein, High Fat. Well done.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 5:19am On Apr 06, 2016
@ all, the procedure went well yesterday and all is perfect inside and I can go back to ttc from next month as the spirit leads. My Dr has insisted that I go back to Metformin (Glucophage) even if it's at a very low dose for a long time before gradually upping my dose. My problem with it is the killer abdominal cramps and nausea I get. That's the only side effect the drug gives me. So depending on how I feel on Monday, I'll either start an Egg Fast or go back to my ZC Carnivore Way of Eating which also includes Eggs anyway. Will update with whichever way I go on Monday
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Orente21(f): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
g
Fvine:

Ok. Hope you're feeling better now. Size 14 is not bad but can be great if you can become a comfortable Size 12. Using dress sizes is a better guage than scales although sometimes the scale does catch up with the dress size.

Low Carb Snacks:

1. Low Sugar Fruits and Vegetables in moderation: Pears, Apple, Watermelon, Oranges (1-2), Plum, Cucumber, Garden Egg, Avocado Pear, African Star Fruit (Agbalumo, Udala)

2. Grind Quaker Oat and use to make Pancakes, Meatpie, Chin Chin and what have you, just use your imagination to create stuff with it and go easy on oil too. For your chin chin, instead of deep frying, bake it. Don't sweeten with Sugar please. Use artificial sweetener. Stevia is the best although more expensive but very much worth it. But you need to eat in moderation because Oats have high carbs just not as much as the regular Flour.

3. You can buy and keep dry Tiger nuts ( Aya, Ofio, Aki Awusa) very handy. What I used to do then was to buy in a big quantity, wash with salt, rinse out the salt, air out to dry and then store and consume as the appetite leads. Am always wary of eating it straight from the way the Mallams tie it.

4. Protein : Boiled Eggs, Fish, Meat (Beef Jerky - Kilishi), Prawns.

5. Pankara : Pan Fried Akara. This is made using the regular akara mixture but instead of deep frying, you use this non stick frying pan, glace the bottom with oil and pan fry the akara. It takes just as nice.

5. Nuts : Peanuts ( Just a tiny handful in a day), Walnut, Almonds.

6. Sugar Free Gum, Sugar Free drinks. You must take only when necessary because artificial sweeteners are not so good and will most likely awaken your sweet tooth and keep sugar cravings alive.

7. Fat Bombs : You can use butter, flavouring like Cinnamon, Vanilla or Nutmeg to make fat bombs that will be just like soft candy/chocolate. You can even use these plus eggs to make low carb ice cream. You can check Google for Fat Bomb and Low Carb ice cream recipes. But like I said earlier, watch out on the artificial sweetener. It all adds up.

8. Unsweetened Yoghurt if you can find it and stomach the sour kinda taste. It takes getting used to but once you do, you'll begin to enjoy it. That's what happened with me. I was able to find a good one in the Fridge of a Supermarket near me.

Above all, learn to read ingredients label and nutritional information for Calorie content and Carbohydrates content in whatever packaged food you you want to it although my advise will be to stay away from packaged foods. Plenty hidden sugars and additives.
Thank u very much ma. I ll saved dis page. ll follow as advice.Baby dust to us all IJN.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by lambros(f): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
[url]Benefits Of Exercise During Pregnancy - Health - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3032869/benefits-exercise-during-pregnancy[/url]
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by henmaris: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fvine:

Well done Gurl! Continua Continua! you're on the right path with your meals. Wheat is controversial for ttc. I don't know if you're ttc or not, just thought to point that out for you and for us all. But I wouldn't worry in your case since its just 1 slice of wheat bread per day instead of the regular white bread which is bad.

Try steamed salad vegetables with diced Irish Potatoes (mash up small inside while steaming), steam with little water, add small curry powder. I love the taste of it and it's healthy and filling. Just try out a small quantity and see how you like it. You can also make Fritata by yourself but watch the quantity consumed.
I sure gonna love the diced potato in steamed salad. I'm a potato n mixed vegetables fan. Yeah will do home made fritata and watch out for the quantity I eat. I'm ttc oh,was just put on medical menopause yesterday with lupron so I'm on ttc break for the next 3months but in the meantime I have to shed some kg. My fertility doc wants me to be at a max of 29 BMI by june. He said though BMI of 29 is overweight,it's still a great size for ttc and with any +1 BMI above that u loose a 4% chance of conceiving ie at a BMI of 30 u have a 4%chance less than ur average % of conceiving based on ur age and if u r 31BMI its an 8%chance less n so on. So I have to keep working on my weight till I c my doc in june for treatment plan to carry my twins/triplets.
All the best to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2016
@Fvine thank God for successful procedure next is your bfp.
thank you also for the low carb snacks you listed. i will continue with the weight loss.

i greet all the mamas here @chinwendym,henmaris,fvine, orente21,centresurgery,ozycy and others i couldn't
mention their names.

6 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
henmaris:

I sure gonna love the diced potato in steamed salad. I'm a potato n mixed vegetables fan. Yeah will do home made fritata and watch out for the quantity I eat. I'm ttc oh,was just put on medical menopause yesterday with lupron so I'm on ttc break for the next 3months but in the meantime I have to shed some kg. My fertility doc wants me to be at a max of 29 BMI by june. He said though BMI of 29 is overweight,it's still a great size for ttc and with any +1 BMI above that u loose a 4% chance of conceiving ie at a BMI of 30 u have a 4%chance less than ur average % of conceiving based on ur age and if u r 31BMI its an 8%chance less n so on. So I have to keep working on my weight till I c my doc in june for treatment plan to carry my twins/triplets.
All the best to everyone.
I know that being overweight reduces chances of conception but didn't know about the BMI thingy and the percentages. Thanks for sharing. Just keep keeping on and you'll get there.

Just wondering, why the Lupron Shot? Do you have Endometriosis or Fibroids? Will love to know the reason just for my knowledge and learning. I got the Lupron Shot before my Myomectomy to help shrink the Fibroids, reduce damage to the uterine lining, prepare the lining so that I don't bleed much during surgery. But I do know that it's also used in the management of Endometriosis. But walahi the Hot Flashes I got from the Lupron Shot seemed to be from hell. But it was well worth it I must say.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by henmaris: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fvine:

I know that being overweight reduces chances of conception but didn't know about the BMI thingy and the percentages. Thanks for sharing. Just keep keeping on and you'll get there.

Just wondering, why the Lupron Shot? Do you have Endometriosis or Fibroids? Will love to know the reason just for my knowledge and learning. I got the Lupron Shot before my Myomectomy to help shrink the Fibroids, reduce damage to the uterine lining, prepare the lining so that I don't bleed much during surgery. But I do know that it's also used in the management of Endometriosis. But walahi the Hot Flashes I got from the Lupron Shot seemed to be from hell. But it was well worth it I must say.
I have endometriosis. I know the site effects,had it for 3 months last year. I just had a laproscopy for endometriosis n now lupron to kill any remaining endometriosis. As u said it's well for sure.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:59am On Apr 07, 2016
henmaris:

I have endometriosis. I know the site effects,had it for 3 months last year. I just had a laproscopy for endometriosis n now lupron to kill any remaining endometriosis. As u said it's well for sure.
Alright then. I pray for the best for you and that healthy bfp too. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:05am On Apr 07, 2016
fvine I'm here o. been on dreamland thinking I Ws 65kg only to check xdy and saw 70kg. obesity things loading. choi see my life.
I don vex jare, I start egg diet tooday, cooked 4eggs, don chop 2 alrdy, Oboy hunger wan kill me, bt I refuse to giv up oo.
any oda tin to Mk it hapen fast? I'm on metformin tho Hp it's not wrong to be on metformin and just eggs
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Gr8fulHeart:
fvine I'm here o. been on dreamland thinking I Ws 65kg only to check xdy and saw 70kg. obesity things loading. choi see my life.
I don vex jare, I start egg diet tooday, cooked 4eggs, don chop 2 alrdy, Oboy hunger wan kill me, bt I refuse to giv up oo.
any oda tin to Mk it hapen fast? I'm on metformin tho Hp it's not wrong to be on metformin and just eggs
Lol @ obesity things loading. it can't be that bad. it's just 5kg from your original thought. Anyway hope you lasted through the day? You shouldn't go hungry oh, if you're hungry please eat more eggs and the corresponding tablespoon of Fat. Yes you can be on the Metformin while doing the EF. My Dr has insisted that I go back to Metformin at a reduced dosage and stay on it for a while longer before upping the dosage. I hate the Nausea and Fatigue, that's the only side effect I have for now. The abdominal cramps from hell are gone. I've had a very Fatigue Filled Day and night. Hoping to wake up feeling better tomorrow.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 09, 2016
@fvine I fell off the wagon embarassed cry twas terrible for me!
Couldn't eat anything for dinner on day 1, could only sip water! The urge to throw up was very intense.

By the morning of day 2 I was shivering with hunger! I tried to eat some eggs but I couldn't stand it, I finally force fed myself with 2 poached eggs and bpt!

Lunch ate 3 boiled eggs with bpt and some water( wasn't able to drink much,)

Dinner nothing.

Breakfast of day 3 had 4 scambled eggs witg lots of fresh pepper and onions! ( my tummy was feeling very "cold" ) needed to heat it up. I felt the 4tbs of olive oil i used for the eggs heated away and I may not get enough! So I took an extra 2tbs oil and made a bpt.

By lunch time i couldn't stand or do anything! My breathing was laboured! I was dizzy. Had severe abdominal cramps! The egg fast had to end abruptly!

What went wrong? My theory.
1) I am nursing
2) On amikacin antibiotic twice daily shots!
3) maybe my body hasn't fully recovered from the trauma I sufferd in December.
4) DH jinxed me angry

I lost 2kilos! Dont know if it was from the egg fast or the vomitting? Or dehydration! Cos I wasn't able to drink much on the 1st and 2nd day (plus losing fluids from breast milk) undecided.

Any ways I am putting it on hold till further notice.
Good luck to everyone.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Supermama: 5:49am On Apr 09, 2016
tunnytox:

which one be TTC? I'm serious no be joke matter o. I'm planning to travel to Naija in Sept and i need to fatten up, I've always struggle to put weight on.

I feel you my sister o. Its harder for girls who are struggling with weight gain. Few people understand their journey.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Chinwendym:
@fvine I fell off the wagon embarassed cry twas terrible for me!
Couldn't eat anything for dinner on day 1, could only sip water! The urge to throw up was very intense.

By the morning of day 2 I was shivering with hunger! I tried to eat some eggs but I couldn't stand it, I finally force fed myself with 2 poached eggs and bpt!

Lunch ate 3 boiled eggs with bpt and some water( wasn't able to drink much,)

Dinner nothing.

Breakfast of day 3 had 4 scambled eggs witg lots of fresh pepper and onions! ( my tummy was feeling very "cold" ) needed to heat it up. I felt the 4tbs of olive oil i used for the eggs heated away and I may not get enough! So I took an extra 2tbs oil and made a bpt.

By lunch time i couldn't stand or do anything! My breathing was laboured! I was dizzy. Had severe abdominal cramps! The egg fast had to end abruptly!

What went wrong? My theory.
1) I am nursing
2) On amikacin antibiotic twice daily shots!
3) maybe my body hasn't fully recovered from the trauma I sufferd in December.
4) DH jinxed me angry

I lost 2kilos! Dont know if it was from the egg fast or the vomitting? Or dehydration! Cos I wasn't able to drink much on the 1st and 2nd day (plus losing fluids from breast milk) undecided.

Any ways I am putting it on hold till further notice.
Good luck to everyone.

Sorry Dear. Abeg put it on indefinite hold, you're already going through some right now and you cannot come and go and die because of weight loss. Lol @ DH jinxed me, my husband also dies that each time i go on the egg fast. Go healthy eating with portion control. Try to make it low carb and walk as much as you can. Take care.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2016
I'm here now!!!! ozcy, chinwendum etc plz welcome me. lemme read back. I need to shed atleast 10 kg. so help me God

didn't lose weight after delivery. my excuse: stress hunger pangs, low blood sugar dat I decided to cure by drinking coke. as at today, I ve said no to coke, so hel0 me God

wow....Wats dis egg fast all about? lemme quickly read. I always tought eggs make one fat. mamas, plz can d egg be fried or must it be cooked only?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2016
Thanks fvine! Hope to give it a try again someday sha.

Smokeydrinky welcome o! You can have the eggs any which way you can! Read page 64 for more info on it! Abeg don't let my experience put you off o! My village people get hand for my own grinangry.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2016
smokeydrinky:
I'm here now!!!! ozcy, chinwendum etc plz welcome me. lemme read back. I need to shed atleast 10 kg. so help me God

didn't lose weight after delivery. my excuse: stress hunger pangs, low blood sugar dat I decided to cure by drinking coke. as at today, I ve said no to coke, so hel0 me God

wow....Wats dis egg fast all about? lemme quickly read. I always tought eggs make one fat. mamas, plz can d egg be fried or must it be cooked only?
Welcome, you and 1 have same target, at least 10kg for me.
I haven't started anything yet, am still taking my time cos whenever I start exercising and dieting, I get so addicted to it that it becomes my lifestyle until the day I get anoda bfp. But as I don hang boot na, make I wait small before starting.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
ozycy:

Welcome, you and 1 have same target, at least 10kg for me.
I haven't started anything yet, am still taking my time cos whenever I start exercising and dieting, I get so addicted to it that it becomes my lifestyle until the day I get anoda bfp. But as I don hang boot na, make I wait small before starting.

wow. I wish I had such addiction. its a constant struggle for me especially exercising. Once I stop exclusive I ll try this egg fast.

chinwendym, my dear how's ekene? don't worry, we ll get there.

2 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2016
smokeydrinky:

wow. I wish I had such addiction. its a constant struggle for me especially exercising. Once I stop exclusive I ll try this egg fast.

chinwendym, my dear how's ekene? don't worry, we ll get there.
Thanks sis, Ekene is fine.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Long tym no post. Anyways I've decided to ditch shortcuts to weight loss as I've lost so much already and now need slow losing as against quick weight loss. I also want to focus on eating for Health instead of just for weight loss. So in view of this, I've decided to go back to being 100% Zero Carb (Carnivore Diet).

I went ZC last year August and experienced good things although the weight loss was very slow, just about 2kg and nothing more. I discovered it's the best way of eating for me especially since I have PCOS. I went off in Jan when I had my Myomectomy. Am fully recovered and have the go ahead to TTC. I discussed the ZC (Carnivore) diet with my Dr and he Ok'd it. His advice was to do a smaller ratio of red meat to other Meats. So I've obeyed my Dr by stocking up more on Live Chicken, Turkey and less of Beef and Goat Meat. Am staying off Pork for now since I discovered that it stalls my weight loss. So by Monday, I'll be making yet again an attempt to be lifetime Zero Carber.

Hope we're all doing great. Happy Weekend all.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Orente21(f): 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Fvine:
Long tym no post. Anyways I've decided to ditch shortcuts to weight loss as I've lost so much already and now need slow losing as against quick weight loss. I also want to focus on eating for Health instead of just for weight loss. So in view of this, I've decided to go back to being 100% Zero Carb (Carnivore Diet).

I went ZC last year August and experienced good things although the weight loss was very slow, just about 2kg and nothing more. I discovered it's the best way of eating for me especially since I have PCOS. I went off in Jan when I had my Myomectomy. Am fully recovered and have the go ahead to TTC. I discussed the ZC (Carnivore) diet with my Dr and he Ok'd it. His advice was to do a smaller ratio of red meat to other Meats. So I've obeyed my Dr by stocking up more on Live Chicken, Turkey and less of Beef and Goat Meat. Am staying off Pork for now since I discovered that it stalls my weight loss. So by Monday, I'll be making yet again an attempt to be lifetime Zero Carber.

Hope we're all doing great. Happy Weekend all.
well done ma. May God bless all our effort. Can contraceptive drugs make one fatter? Lyk pills after kpesuing
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
rahmatlawahl:
Hello all, may God bless you with your heart desire. I am single so not looking to get preggers yet, I.am just a fitness junkie that ll like to bless someone.  Instead of buying workout dvd from konga, if you live on the mainland in lagos and have a system or an external drive, I can give you a copy of all my workout videos. 

Chalean xtreme 
Insanity
Tapoutxt 1 nd 2
Rushfit
T25
Hiphops abs
Lesmills pumps
Jillian micheals 30 days shred
Jillian micheal 6pck in 6weeks
Jillian micheals shred with kettle bells
P90x 1 n 2
And some Fitness Blender videos. 

Hi dear, I'm also not TTC but would love to signup for fitness. If your offer is still up, i'd love to take you up on it. How can I reach you please?

Hi Fvine, you're doing a great job here and matter of fact I've read up on your egg fast success and even recommended it to others. Joined the Facebook group too though yet to actually begin the fast.
Well done dear and lots of baby dust to you.
Hugs‎

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Weldone Fvine, pls let's not allow the thread to die o cos am following and will like to loose some Kg.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Orente21:
well done ma. May God bless all our effort. Can contraceptive drugs make one fatter? Lyk pills after kpesuing
Yes my darling. In fact a good friend of mine got very fat with most of the fat being deposited on her arms giving her a Christian mother hand. It was then that we were forced to read the leaflet and research and that's when we found out that the pills were the culprit.

Some Ovulation stimulation drugs also do the same, make you fat. I was discussing Ovulation drugs and what it will be for me and my Dr mentioned one injectible drug but said it will make me fat though. My antenna just went up immediately he mentioned that and na corner eye I take look the man. Well he hasn't prescribed that yet so no cause for alarm. And even if he does, what can I do, I just my bfp like years ago not even yesterday. Good Luck.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:47am On Apr 17, 2016
tollu:

Hi dear, I'm also not TTC but would love to signup for fitness. If your offer is still up, i'd love to take you up on it. How can I reach you please?

Hi Fvine, you're doing a great job here and matter of fact I've read up on your egg fast success and even recommended it to others. Joined the Facebook group too though yet to actually begin the fast.
Well done dear and lots of baby dust to you.
Hugs‎
Thanks for the commendation. You're on the right path by joining the Facebook group. At lease you'll see that it's a worldwide phenomenon and people all over the world are on it. You'll also be reading people's experiences daily as they do the Egg Fast which could one day motivate you to try it out yourself if need be.

This workout video offer no bad at all, I ignored the post initially because am not into exercise. But no knowledge is a way waste and I might actually need to exercise sometime especially after childbirth who knows. Will send the OP a PM and see if he/she responds.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:53am On Apr 17, 2016
ozycy:
Weldone Fvine, pls let's not allow the thread to die o cos am following and will like to loose some Kg.
My Dear, am of the same opinion and will try harder even if it means turning the thread to my fitness diary and logging my daily activities. That way the thread will be afloat and easily accessible for people who currently need it or people who might need it in future.

So where are you at on your weight loss journey and which Healthy path are you towing right now?

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 5:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Fvine:

My Dear, am of the same opinion and will try harder even if it means turning the thread to my fitness diary and logging my daily activities. That way the thread will be afloat and easily accessible for people who currently need it or people who might need it in future.

So where are you at on your weight loss journey and which Healthy path are you towing right now?

Cool, am done with exclusive breastfeeding, for now, am just watching what am eating and exercising, am also gradually doing less carbohydrates and exercising.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Orente21(f): 6:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Fvine:

Yes my darling. In fact a good friend of mine got very fat with most of the fat being deposited on her arms giving her a Christian mother hand. It was then that we were forced to read the leaflet and research and that's when we found out that the pills were the culprit.

Some Ovulation stimulation drugs also do the same, make you fat. I was discussing Ovulation drugs and what it will be for me and my Dr mentioned one injectible drug but said it will make me fat though. My antenna just went up immediately he mentioned that and na corner eye I take look the man. Well he hasn't prescribed that yet so no cause for alarm. And even if he does, what can I do, I just my bfp like years ago not even yesterday. Good Luck.
thank u ma. I guess dt wat causes mine.tnx God av stop since. May God answer our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello everyone, hope we are still on our weight loss. Am still on low carb since one and half week but have only managed to loose 1kg.

My weight now is 89kg still need to loose 15kg.

I will start egg fast by Wednesday for 5days.
All other mamas pls let's continue so that this thread will not die.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.