Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (197634 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by olamitie: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please can you repost the egg fast, I weigh 80kg,used to be 70kg but all this fertility drugs made me add weigh,thanks smiley
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fvine:
Hi, I know this thread was last active 2nd Feb but I still felt the need to post what helped me lose 14kg over 4months just like I posted on the ttc thread. it's called the Egg Fast Diet and did it for 10days each each and the days am not doing it I eat a Low Carb, High Fat, High Protein Diet. NO PURCHASE of any slimming product required, NO EXERCISE required so don't force yourself of you cant.

EGG FAST DIET DETAILS (Copied from the Facebook Group with some editions and
insertions of what I did)

*INSTRUCTIONS: READ THIS FIRST (this was created by Jimmy Moore, a 289 lb /
135.45kg man, so adjust it to suit yourself).
He called this his "egg fest" and yes we call it an egg fast because we are fasting from
other food groups.

1. Must eat eggs as the primary source of fat and protein. (no meat just egg)
2. 1 tablespoon of butter (Real Butter Squares found in Supermarket Fridges) or
Mayonnaise or Coconut Oil or Olive Oil to be taken per Egg consumed.
3. I must eat an egg no later than 30 minutes after waking (NOT COMPULSORY)
4. The egg meals ideally should be eaten every 3 hours, but not more than every 5
hours. (NOT COMPULSORY) Eat when you feel like it.
5. I will follow this schedule even if I'm not hungry, however I'll only have 1 egg when
that happens. (NOT COMPULSORY)
6. Cheese will be permitted up to one ounce per egg. (real cheese only). (NOT
ADVISABLE TO EAT CHEESES, can cause stall or weight gain in a some people)
7. A minimum of a half-dozen eggs must be consumed daily. This means 6eggs
Minimum and No Maximum.
8. The eggs will be local pastured eggs loaded with healthy omega-3 fats and vitamin
D. (this was his personal preference) (NOT COMPULSORY, ANY CHICKEN EGG IS FINE)
9. Egg consumption will cease three hours before bedtime. (NOT COMPULSORY, EAT
IF YOU'RE HUNGRY)
10. Diet soda (Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Diet Seven Up, LaCasera Soda, Sans Cream Soda,
H2O etc) will be allowed up to 3 cans daily with a goal of 1 or less. (Don't drink this
daily if you can)
*there is not a maximum amount of eggs to eat in a day however like anything just use
common sense and adapt to your own needs.
11. Drink your water... 6-8 glasses a day minimum.
12. Keep up your salt and vitamins/supplements including magnesium & potassium. (I
wasn't on any multivitamin when I did mine sha, so just continue with your ttc
multivitamin)
** We add BPC and mayo to the list here as we are high fat low carbers here.
This may be difficult if you are not already used to eating high fat diets.
You should be fat adapted before you start. Which means you should already be
following a LCHF (Low Carb, High Fat diet) long before attempting the egg fast. (NOT
COMPULSORY, I jumped in from our regular 9ja eating)
Do not add vegetables or meat until you are done your fasting period. Fasting period is
a minimum of 3 days. 5 days to make it worth while. You can do this for as long as
1month just like Jimmy Moore the Originator. I did mine for 10 days at each time I Egg
Fasted).
Many of us are doing 5 days fasting 2 days regular LCHF.
For example, avocados and nuts have carbs. We do NOT add them in the fasting
days. We do NOT use bacon fat in place of butter. Bacon has added preservatives,
sugars, nitrites/nitrates etc. and it all ends up in the fat. Keep that for your regular
LCHF diet but not when fasting.
Please do not be afraid to ask legitimate questions though.
Some folks drink BPC in the morning instead of eating eggs first and that's okay. It is
all about what you can stomach in the morning and that's ok to adapt for yourself.
Use this site for Recipe ideas: http://www.eggs.ca/recipes/
Here is Jimmy's original post:
http://www.examiner.com/ …/an-eggs-tra-special-high-fat-low-
This is a link to his video of eating steak after 30 day fast losing 27 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtC-E_zztEk
BPC is bullet proof coffee. You can google it. It is adding 1-2 TBS of butter and or
coconut oil with or without a raw egg to your coffee in a blender. Some people choose
BPT (tea). I tried the BPC with one raw egg and its so creamy yummy you won't smell
of taste the Egg,won't even realise an egg was in it. I used decaff coffee sha due to
ttc things.
Cream cheese pancakes: 2 eggs, 2 oz cream cheese, cinnamon and sweetener to
taste. Blend in blender such as a magic bullet. Fry in coconut oil. Top with butter. I
make a simple syrup by melting xylitol with butter and maple flavor.
HWC is heavy whipping cream: not a part of the egg fast
WOE is way of eating
BPC is bullet proof coffee
BPT is bullet proof tea
Facebook support group is : Egg Fast Diet - Stall = Breaker ( diet ).

Eggs can be eaten in various yummy forms and yes only eggs is what you'll be eating. You won't feel hungry at all cos Protein is filling but just in case you do, just eat more eggs as there's no maximum you can eat in a day. When I started 1st & 2nd day, I ate 12 eggs. It's safe and no cholesterol issues I did a before and after lab test and even had better after results. Besides you won't be doing this permanently, once you drop of the weigh, you start healthy eating and exercising which will keep of the weight lost and may even help you lose more. Feel feel to ask me any questions. Am here to support.

@olamitie

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chyvia:
Hello everyone, hope we are still on our weight loss. Am still on low carb since one and half week but have only managed to loose 1kg.

My weight now is 89kg still need to loose 15kg.

I will start egg fast by Wednesday for 5days.
All other mamas pls let's continue so that this thread will not die.
Well done. 1kg is not only oh! With Low Carb and no exercise, you might not lose Fast but you'll surely lose slow and steady. Keep up the good work. Egg Fast is not a must oh, you can still continue with Low Carb with portion control, you can also try out the sample Menus on page 66. But I'll encourage you to try out the Egg Fast like you want to, I did with a combination of Low Carb on non Egg Fast days and it changed my life.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Found the below on the Shoprite Facebook page and thought I should share for those on Low Carb Diet. It's a great low carb meal which I believe will also be very tasty.

" Rice has been a staple food for centuries and is used as a side for various soul food dishes – but here is a recipe where rice becomes a quick, easy and delicious meal by itself. Remember, the best way to stir-fry rice is to make sure it is absolutely cold, otherwise it becomes sticky.

View our recipe:

Ingredients:

2 cups basmati rice
3 fresh eggs
2 medium ata rodo
1 cooking spoon chopped spring onion
1 medium onion
2 medium green peppers
1 large carrot
½ tsp. ground ginger/garlic mix
2 medium beef sausages
1 cooking spoon groundnut oil
Seasoning and salt; to taste

Method:

1. Boil the rice, rinse with cold water and set aside to cool.
2. Fry the egg; cut into small pieces.
3. Chop the onion, green pepper, carrot, sausage and ata rodo.
4. Add groundnut oil to a clean pan and heat; add the onion, carrot and sausage then stir; fry for 1 min.
5. Add the spring onion, green pepper and ata rodo and mix; add the ginger/garlic mix and then season to taste.
6. Add the rice, stir and cook for 2 min; add the eggs.
7. Simmer for 1 min. before serving.

This flavourful dish is best served hot! "

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2016
Restarted my Zero Carb Carnivore Way of Eating today. Prepped lots of meat yesterday. first meal for the day will be Turkey and Yolk only omelettes. Have a happy week all.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 8:09am On Apr 18, 2016
fvine dearie plz can you throw more light on this low carb diet. Plz. tnx
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by ozycy: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2016
I wish we can post pictures of our food just before eating it. I think it will help ginger some people and make the thread more active.
Just like the rice picture up there, am so so going to prepare it. That's the spirit grin

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by olamitie: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
Have started my egg fast today, is it safe to eat more than two eggs a day. And what is the purpose of the butter? I also took zobo drink with the eggs,hope it won't disturb the weight loss
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by sweetilicious(f): 2:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
Working on my BMI now. Gained a little weight because i was stressed and unhappy. I know it affects fertility if it is too much. Work out every morning with my brother.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by henmaris: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
Hello ladies, I'm still on oh. I'm doing portion control. Still eating lots of cabbage and now lettuce to make a change so I don't give up. Guess what? I weigh myself yesterday and I'm at 85kg, thats from 90kg when I decided to begin weight loss about a month or so ago. My daily meals now begin with a cup of mint Lipton green tea and lime (lime may be too acidic if u r ttc so it's best u substitute it with lemon. I'm on a 3 months break from ttc in other to loose weight and prepare my body for my LO in July #positiveconfessionsbringconception# so lime is not an issue for me now). I dink the tea with 2 scrambled or boiled eggs and a slice of wheat brrad/wrap some days. Launch either cabbage/lettuce salad with lots of cucumber and carrots. Su per i eat what ever food is at home but very small quantity and it's by 6pm at the latest. I still drink lots of fluids. Not a water fan so I turn to drink much Lipton with lime or lemon or empty after my super so I don't feel hungry before bedtime. This is what is working for me.
Good luck to everyone. We must attain our goal.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 6:27am On Apr 19, 2016
olamitie:
Have started my egg fast today, is it safe to eat more than two eggs a day. And what is the purpose of the butter? I also took zobo drink with the eggs,hope it won't disturb the weight loss
2 eggs a day? That's not an Egg Fast. Please read up on the Egg Fast details quoted for you in some posts above yours or go to page 64. After reading, digest and then ask questions if you still aren't clear. As for Zobo, it contains Sugar and one of the things we do here is to run away from refined sugar, high Carbohydrates irrespective of the kind of diet we're following. Sugar is the devil.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 19, 2016
olamitie:
That is no egg fast! You eat a MINIMUM of 6 eggs per day and eat as much as you can stomach(moderation is key) read more about it on page 64 good luck.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2016
henmaris:
Hello ladies, I'm still on oh. I'm doing portion control. Still eating lots of cabbage and now lettuce to make a change so I don't give up. Guess what? I weigh myself yesterday and I'm at 85kg, thats from 90kg when I decided to begin weight loss about a month or so ago. My daily meals now begin with a cup of mint Lipton green tea and lime (lime may be too acidic if u r ttc so it's best u substitute it with lemon. I'm on a 3 months break from ttc in other to loose weight and prepare my body for my LO in July #positiveconfessionsbringconception# so lime is not an issue for me now). I dink the tea with 2 scrambled or boiled eggs and a slice of wheat brrad/wrap some days. Launch either cabbage/lettuce salad with lots of cucumber and carrots. Su per i eat what ever food is at home but very small quantity and it's by 6pm at the latest. I still drink lots of fluids. Not a water fan so I turn to drink much Lipton with lime or lemon or empty after my super so I don't feel hungry before bedtime. This is what is working for me.
Good luck to everyone. We must attain our goal.

Well done Sis. Double 'Cheke Cheke' for you. Weight loss in any manner requires food discipline which is not easy but you've just achieved that. Peppermint Tea is my favourite Tea Flavour, very calming and satisfying anytime, any day. It also helps with stomach issues. Keep up with the good work. May God bless you with a healthy BFP come July. Try and make a healthy meal plan / way of eating that you'll adopt after this weight loss phase. Abi you'll live on Tea and Salad forever grin Am sure your baby will ensure you don't do that though. Take care.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
smokeydrinky:
fvine dearie plz can you throw more light on this low carb diet. Plz. tnx
My Dear, there's no recipe for a low carb diet. Like the name implies, it means a low carbohydrates diet. Usually is Low Carb, High Fat. All you need to do is eliminate refined sugars and Flour from your diet,then eat natural Carbohydrate foods in very low quantity. You can make up your food plate with Veggies and Protein. Also in eating Fruits and Veggies, you go for low carbohydrate types. Hope this helps.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2016
sweetilicious:
Working on my BMI now. Gained a little weight because i was stressed and unhappy. I know it affects fertility if it is too much. Work out every morning with my brother.
Way to go. Keep it up.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by olamitie: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Chinwendym:
That is no egg fast! You eat a MINIMUM of 6 eggs per day and eat as much as you can stomach(moderation is key) read more about it on page 64 good luck.
I asked if its safe to eat more than two based on was doctors say about eating more Dan two eggs a day
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2016
ozycy:
I wish we can post pictures of our food just before eating it. I think it will help ginger some people and make the thread more active. ‎

This sounds like a great idea.

@Fvine,
I would so love to see your daily meals. I'm trying to limit my carbs but it's a real struggle.
Contacted the Weightloss video poster, her drive with the video files got damaged *sad face*
She still has some on her computer but her area is a bit too far for me right now. One of these days maybe.

Currently trying out intermittent fasting and it's a great feeling. Anyone who's interested can read more here:  ‎http://www.mercola.com/infographics/intermittent-fasting.htm
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2016
tollu:
‎‎

This sounds like a great idea.

@Fvine,
I would so love to see your daily meals. I'm trying to limit my carbs but it's a real struggle.
Contacted the Weightloss video poster, her drive with the video files got damaged *sad face*
She still has some on her computer but her area is a bit too far for me right now. One of these days maybe.

Currently trying out intermittent fasting and it's a great feeling. Anyone who's interested can read more here:  ‎http://www.mercola.com/infographics/intermittent-fasting.htm
Great coincidence. I just finished reading up on intermittent fasting. Read a book called Eat Stop Eat that advocates 24hr fasts and I want to give it a trial. This means you choose a particular hour for eating eg 2pm, 6pm. The advise is to do only 2days in a week. My plan is to start today at 2pm, no food again until 2pm Friday and then 2pm Saturday after which I can eat as hunger dictates again. I do know there are other types of intermittent fasting like 5:2, 23:1 etc. I read up on the link you posted later. Gotta go get ready for work.

Am a Carnivore meaning I eat only from the animal kingdom so my daily food centres around Eggs (I prefer yolks only, Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Goat Meat, Pork, Snails. I just eat whatever I feel like eating that I have available. I currently have in my fridge Turkey, Chicken, Goat Meat and Beef. I also have eggs too.

You can let me know what your daily food is like and I'll try to help you modify to healthy low carb. Also pursue the IF, I think it's a great idea. Will update you on how mine goes. I plan to drink plenty of water, Lipton sweetened very lightly with an artificial sweetener. Water with Lime/Lemon Juice, I don't know if this is recommended / good so I'll only do this if the Lipton and water fails to keep me full and distracted.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 2:44am On Apr 22, 2016
The Eat Stop Eat fasting was a failure. By night I felt starved and didn't feel like I had eating. I was moved to eat and even ate something outside my Carnivore diet. I think generally fasting doesn't really work good for me because when it gets to feeding time, am in overdrive and can't seem to get satiety no matter what I eat. The only form of fasting I can endure is the No food until it's 12noon as prescribed by one fasting author. I'll just stick to that and concentrate on my ZC diet. I'll also make time to read up the Ketogenic diet to see if I can apply the principles to my ZC meals although I hate Calorie tracking and counting macros but we'll see. My non success is about getting to me but am trying hard to be positive an ignore. Success onmy weight loss is one of the things that keep me ttc sane. I know the Egg Fast Diet works afterall it helped me drop off 14kg last year but I don't know why I can't bring myself to do and stick to it for a few days just to go past this stall/plateau I find myself in. I might ginger myself and do it next week or 1st week May. it's well.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Eriolaoluwa: 2:51am On Apr 22, 2016
My sister. ...biko try and sleep...its late.
God is granting our desires sooner than we imagined.

Fvine:
The Eat Stop Eat fasting was a failure. By night I felt starved and didn't feel like I had eating. I was moved to eat and even ate something outside my Carnivore diet. I think generally fasting doesn't really work good for me because when it gets to feeding time, am in overdrive and can't seem to get satiety no matter what I eat. The only form of fasting I can endure is the No food until it's 12noon as prescribed by one fasting author. I'll just stick to that and concentrate on my ZC diet. I'll also make time to read up the Ketogenic diet to see if I can apply the principles to my ZC meals although I hate Calorie tracking and counting macros but we'll see. My non success is about getting to me but am trying hard to be positive an ignore. Success onmy weight loss is one of the things that keep me ttc sane. I know the Egg Fast Diet works afterall it helped me drop off 14kg last year but I don't know why I can't bring myself to do and stick to it for a few days just to go past this stall/plateau I find myself in. I might ginger myself and do it next week or 1st week May. it's well.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 2:56am On Apr 22, 2016
Some of My Carnivore Zero Carb Meals. Fried Egg Yolk and Baked Chicken.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 3:21am On Apr 22, 2016
More of my Carnivore Meals. I usually cook in bulk, put in the fridge for constant and easy supply.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by salisuammy(f): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Fvine:

Great coincidence. I just finished reading up on intermittent fasting. Read a book called Eat Stop Eat that advocates 24hr fasts and I want to give it a trial. This means you choose a particular hour for eating eg 2pm, 6pm. The advise is to do only 2days in a week. My plan is to start today at 2pm, no food again until 2pm Friday and then 2pm Saturday after which I can eat as hunger dictates again. I do know there are other types of intermittent fasting like 5:2, 23:1 etc. I read up on the link you posted later. Gotta go get ready for work.

Am a Carnivore meaning I eat only from the animal kingdom so my daily food centres around Eggs (I prefer yolks only, Fish, Chicken, Turkey, Beef, Goat Meat, Pork, Snails. I just eat whatever I feel like eating that I have available. I currently have in my fridge Turkey, Chicken, Goat Meat and Beef. I also have eggs too.

You can let me know what your daily food is like and I'll try to help you modify to healthy low carb. Also pursue the IF, I think it's a great idea. Will update you on how mine goes. I plan to drink plenty of water, Lipton sweetened very lightly with an artificial sweetener. Water with Lime/Lemon Juice, I don't know if this is recommended / good so I'll only do this if the Lipton and water fails to keep me full and distracted.

Please babe try and stay away from lime and lemon. I heard they are not good for TTC mums especially lime. You can google for more information cause am not really sure.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
salisuammy:

Please babe try and stay away from lime and lemon. I heard they are not good for TTC mums especially lime. You can google for more information cause am not really sure.
Thanks girl. Lemons are safe for ttc, they evwn sway Boy conception. Limes are controversial and are the ones to stay away from. Both are acidic but turn alkaline when they get into the body which is great for the body. The issue is with the high content of Vit C in Lime. Excess Vit C is bad for ttc and can cause early miscarriage. Am currently off TTC now though, that's why I take my Limes without shaking. Thanks again for looking out for me.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by tollu: 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2016
Awww @Fvine, sorry about the failure you experienced with IF and thanks for sharing your meals.
Will try put of a couple of my meals in future.

My own IF is not hard o, simply the moderate one you have decided to commence i.e no breakfast. I try not to eat anything after 8pm (sometimes 6) and nothing but water before 12am. We'll see how that works out by the end of the month. Lost 1kg already. Still on the matter...
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2016
tollu:
Awww @Fvine, sorry about the failure you experienced with IF and thanks for sharing your meals.
Will try put of a couple of my meals in future.

My own IF is not hard o, simply the moderate one you have decided to commence i.e no breakfast. I try not to eat anything after 8pm (sometimes 6) and nothing but water before 12am. We'll see how that works out by the end of the month. Lost 1kg already. Still on the matter...
Thanks Dear. I think I judged too quickly. I weighed in this morning and have lost 0.9kg over the 2days I have done it. The only problem is I need to make a plan to stop over eating during the eating window. Am supposed to eat just within an hour like the 2pm I chose but I end up eating from 3-8pm and sometimes overeating. I'll adopt eating between an eating window say 2-3pm to maybe 8pm but I need to apply discipline on the quantity of food consumed. Well-done on your 1kg loss. I'll continue with IF and share my progress.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Fvine: 10:28am On Apr 24, 2016
My 1st Meal yesterday. Bullet Proof Coffee. I made this with Decaff Coffee, 1 Egg Yolk and a little artificial sweetener.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by fertilechic: 9:31am On Apr 25, 2016
Fvine can blue band be used as butter
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks fvine. morning everyone.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by smokeydrinky: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2016
Thanks fvine. morning everyone.

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by olamitie: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2016
undecidedhave never being able to go past 2 days with the egg fast, ko easy, I get very weak shocked embarassed
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Princeakin4u: 5:40am On Apr 26, 2016
[b]INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner
[/b]I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing
or <a href=”http://bellwellness.blog.com/”> ATEXT TO

RocksQueen:
Hi all,
This thread is for ladies trying to conceive, who need to lose (or gain) weight.

There are so many instances where a slight change in weight increases the chances of conception.

But as we all know, its not easy to lose that fat when taking various medications...and for those of us that put on weight when we're stressed up, well then ttc becomes the reason we're packing on the fat! So we all struggle to lose the bad fat, to enable us gain baby fat smiley !

On the other hand, when a lady is too slim, she may not ovulate as she ought. Some people say its because the body feels a baby cannot be carried to term...and putting on weight the healthy way is something that is not easy to do.

So on this thread, we'll be encouraging each other to get to our desired weights.

Cos besides TTC, we need the hubbys to still be tripping for all the curves so that the wyping can be done with frequency and without regard for tym and place. #justkidding lol!

Y'all get the general picture sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88