Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10471977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) ... (19133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coded01: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:
If you can be scammed into buying Baba Rahman for 25m then you have no business with the world of football

Shots fired sporadically... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Chelsea nowadays is as useless as a one-legged man in an āss-kicking competition...

One of my biggest peeves is how their fanboys throng our thread with asinine memes whenever we take a L but are nowhere to be found whenever they get pillorized...
Imagine how dry everywhere seem albeit there was supposed to be a party here. It's become a norm. Infact, they've become so non-existent that talking about partying here is giving grace to their non-existent nature. So no need sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2016
pamcode:
Dead dog? There is no doubt about it Chelsea and her fans have really endured a lot of emotional pain and discomfort owing to insults from haters. Things weren't this bad under either scolari or Avb. Man it Would get worse before it gets better sha
Your last sentence says it all. But then, are we gonna say same for Nigeria? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2016
CFCman:

The dude has been a beast this season. It's like he has 3 or 4 lungs inside his body, lol.
He could have been the perfect player to replace Mikel or Matic in the DM role. But I doubt if he would sacrifice UCL footy for higher? wages at Chelsea.
he'll take the money if he his not crazy shay Leicester city wan win the UCL ni ?
matic was a beast with three lung just last season me personally will be very scared of staking big money on anybody in Leicester.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Juve fell over to sign Cuadrado, same Cuadrado that flopped in England, so that's not saying muche.

The question was has anyone really watched these guys play?

Witsel or Naingollan.

It's particularly interesting that Griffon says Radja is very similar to Arturo Vidal. I thought Ibime Said Vidal can't play pivot football. How come Radja is now suited to playing Pivot footy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nihilist:
Juve fell over to sign Cuadrado, same Cuadrado that flopped in England, so that's not saying muche.

The question was has anyone really watched these guys play?

Witsel or Naingollan.

It's particularly interesting that Griffon says Radja is very similar to Arturo Vidal. I thought Ibime Said Vidal can't play pivot football. How come Radja is now suited to playing Pivot footy?

Some people go just pick one name hand on to am. Let anyone tell us the last time they saw Witsel play week after week?

The only times I see Witsel are the few CL games Zenit plays but I know some people would tell us they watch Russian league regularly

And the comparison with Vidal, I no wan yarn before until you did

[img]http://www.romadailynews.it/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Radja-Nainggolan.jpg[/img]

I agree he is like Vidal when we consider complexion, tattoo and hairstyle and the comparison stops at that. Its like saying Raul Merreilles is Vidal because of the same

I saw an article about him 3yrs ago let me find it

http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/man-moment-radja-nainggolan/

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2016
All night party on Barca thread loading........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2016
dmcdad:
Na true say party dey here? Na person invite me oooo. Mo gbó mo ya.

I hear say na ur thread party dey right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

Some people go just pick one name hand on to am. Let anyone tell us the last time they saw Witsel play week after week?

The only times I see Witsel are the few CL games Zenit plays but I know some people would tell us they watch Russian league regularly

How many times a year do niggas watch Sevilla, Marseille, Ajax or Leverkusen games? About the same no of times they see Zenith in the UCL or Belgium in the World Cup.

At least I've been asking for Witsel since back when we used to have weekly Portuguese football. Seeing him 4 or 5 times a year since then is enough to keep an opinion.

No be the same Nihilist want make we sign Camacho. How many times has he seen Malaga play 90 minutes? I'm not even talking highlights which only shows goalscorers and assisters not the likes of Camacho. A nigga watching 2014 World Cup alone has seen twice as many matches of Witsel than Camacho.

Believe me right now, any Chelsea fan will take almost any midfielder they name over our current set (though I'm sure Matic will return to form). I don't even know Naingollan well but I am willing to accept any midfielder they call, even if they tell me his name is Mpakaboari Jack-Daniel. I will just go on youtube and watch a few of his matches where they show every single touch eg "Mpakaboari all touches vs Juventus", and take it from there.

It's the same way I found out about Joshua Kimmich, Julian Weigl and N'Golo Kante even before watching their 90 min game. When N'Golo Kante was still a substitute for Leicester at the start of the season, I came here and said he looks a top player. That was based on me checking his back catalogue on youtube after seeing his cameo appearance on Match-of-the-Day highlights.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ibime:

How many times a year do niggas watch Sevilla, Marseille, Ajax or Leverkusen games? About the same no of times they see Zenith in the UCL or Belgium in the World Cup.

At least I've been asking for Witsel since back when we used to have weekly Portuguese football. Seeing him 4 or 5 times a year since then is enough to keep an opinion.

No be the same Nihilist want make we sign Camacho. How many times has he seen Malaga play 90 minutes? I'm not even talking highlights which only shows goalscorers and assisters not the likes of Camacho. A nigga watching 2014 World Cup alone has seen twice as many matches of Witsel than Camacho.

Believe me right now, any Chelsea fan will take almost any midfielder they name over our current set (though I'm sure Matic will return to form). I don't even know Naingollan well but I am willing to accept any midfielder they call, even if they tell me his name is Mpakaboari Jack-Daniel. I will just go on youtube and watch a few of his matches where they show every single touch eg "Mpakaboari all touches vs Juventus", and take it from there.

this ibime no go kill me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ibime:

It's the same way I found out about Joshua Kimmich, Julian Weigl and N'Golo Kante even before watching their 90 min game. When N'Golo Kante was still a substitute for Leicester at the start of the season, I came here and said he looks a top player. That was based on me checking his back catalogue on youtube after seeing his cameo appearance on Match-of-the-Day highlights.

I can say personally I watch like 10 Sevilla league games per season both legs vs Barca Madrid and Atletico and 4 random league games

Added to the CL or Europa games. Leverkusen I watch at least 20 games on leverkusen per season and Marseille maybe 5.

Witsel I havent watched a single league game of his in 3yrs. The CL games I have seen him he has been very average

I dont remember you talking about Kimmich, Weigl or Kante before this season, You can point to a quote. Even though I watch Bundesliga more than most people here I didnt know anything about Weigl and very little about Kimmich

Most of your rating of Witsel is based on what he has done 4yrs ago in Portugal.

For NT Witsel isnt one of the most dominant niggas, What are the attributes of Witsel that makes him perfect for your midfield? I am sure in the past some of your fans probably asked for Schweinsteiger and Fellaini thought they were missing something when Manure got them but where are they now?

All the players you have got in the past 18months, How useful have they been? Its more of continuing to buy players off youtube that landed you were you are and rating Falcao based on what he played in Atletico
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SailorXY: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
GBR1:

I would have Blind over Stones.
I'd have John O'Shea over Stones.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nihilist: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2016
I was watching a game on BT Sports and Michael Owen was commentating.

He was talking about how the next superstar midfielder or defender is probably slogging away in Scandinavia or France, unknown and unsung, rather than being a household name.

See Kanye as a classic example

I remember when last year everybody was shouting Otamendi, and the year before it was Mangala. We've seen Sterling hyped to the high heavens here, we've seen Rojo hyped to the high heavens here, We've seen even post WC Schweinsteiger hyped to the high heavens here.

All these guys went on to flop like a flaccid phallus.

I'm really sorry if it pisses people off, but I'm not boarding the hype train around a player who plays in a historically inferior and corruption riddled league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2016
raumdeuter:

I can say personally I watch like 10 Sevilla league games per season both legs vs Barca Madrid and Atletico and 4 random league games

Added to the CL or Europa games. Leverkusen I watch at least 20 games on leverkusen per season and Marseille maybe 5.

Witsel I havent watched a single league game of his in 3yrs. The CL games I have seen him he has been very average

I dont remember you talking about Kimmich, Weigl or Kante before this season, You can point to a quote. Even though I watch Bundesliga more than most people here I didnt know anything about Weigl and very little about Kimmich

Most of your rating of Witsel is based on what he has done 4yrs ago in Portugal.

For NT Witsel isnt one of the most dominant niggas, What are the attributes of Witsel that makes him perfect for your midfield? I am sure in the past some of your fans probably asked for Schweinsteiger and Fellaini thought they were missing something when Manure got them but where are they now?

All the players you have got in the past 18months, How useful have they been? Its more of continuing to buy players off youtube that landed you were you are and rating Falcao based on what he played in Atletico

Leverkusen is your home league. How many Marseille games do you watch a season? I doubt you watch Sevilla games except vs Barca/Madrid and Euro finals.

The fact remains that with the right tools one can get up to speed on certain players without watching their full 90 mins week in, week out.

The niggas who cried for Fellaini actually watched him week in, week out. They just didn't understand the requirements of central midfield play. Schweini is just unfortunate with injuries but is still Utds best midfielder when on the pitch.

I lauded Julian Weigl and Kante here back in September. Kante after seeing him come off the bench for Leicester, I went and researched him. Weigl after I watched Bundesliga highlight and found out he made 100% pass completion in a certain game, I just had to go and research all his touches in certain matches on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GBR1(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ibime:

Leverkusen is your home league. How many Marseille games do you watch a season? I doubt you watch Sevilla games except vs Barca/Madrid and Euro finals.

The fact remains that with the right tools one can get up to speed on certain players without watching their full 90 mins week in, week out.

The niggas who cried for Fellaini actually watched him week in, week out. They just didn't understand the requirements of central midfield play. Schweini is just unfortunate with injuries but is still Utds best midfielder when on the pitch.

I lauded Julian Weigl and Kante here back in September. Kante after seeing him come off the bench for Leicester, I went and researched him. Weigl after I watched Bundesliga highlight and found out he made 100% pass completion in a certain game, I just had to go and research all his touches in certain matches on youtube.
I think Dayo has a point. Witsel plays in Zenit who have been really good recently but the Russian league is pretty poor. I can't bring myself to watch their matches. I have watched few Zenit matches with Witsel playing live and i don't really rate him. I think his contract is about to run out and he has stated he wants to play in a better league, (some fans here asked for his head) so you guys can get him cheaply but it's still a big risk because we don't know how much of a step up it's gonna be for him when he comes to the EPL.
I know Chelsea folks are desperate for good midfielders but you guys have made too many poor signings recently, and Witsel just seems like another one.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2016
Chelseafan1:

I hear say na ur thread party dey right now.
All men hold your side then. Stay your own party make I stay my own.cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kai Man City is a really small club. They cant even sell out vs PSG. See the way they keep begging people on radio to buy tickets every 15 mins. They even put leaflet through my letterbox begging residents to buy tickets, and I live 20 miles from Manchester.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:
Kai Man City is a really small club. They cant even sell out vs PSG. See the way they keep begging people on radio to buy tickets every 15 mins. They even put leaflet through my letterbox begging residents to buy tickets, and I live 20 miles from Manchester.
buy the ticket now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
lordfalcao:
buy the ticket now

I'm on crutches right now. I no fit dey trek around too much. If they advance to the next round, I will buy the next one. I have seen Barca and Bayern matches there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
crutches? wetin do you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:

I'm on crutches right now. I no fit dey trek around too much. If they advance to the next round, I will buy the next one. I have seen Barca and Bayern matches there.
Crutches? Seriously? Wetin do you na?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Crutches? Seriously? Wetin do you na?

Knee injury. I had operation about 6 weeks back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:

Wow... Kpele bruv. I hope it ain't that serious though.

Quickest recovery to the knee.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
dmcdad:

Wow... Kpele bruv. I hope it ain't that serious though.

Quickest recovery to the knee.

Thanks
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gramme Souness Team of the Season

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:

knee injuru?, gotten from football or what?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
bigkesh:
Gramme Souness Team of the Season
Ivanovic RB grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dmcdad: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
chrisley024:
Ivanovic RB grin
I no gree for that one at all.shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
lordfalcao:
knee injuru?, gotten from football or what?

Yessir. I had the injury in June last year, did first operation in July and second operation few weeks back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
My team of the season, 3-5-2:

------------------------------De Gea

-------Aldeweireld-------Huth--------Morgan

------------------Kante----------Dembele

Mahrez-----------------Ozil------------------Payet

-----------------Vardy--------------Kane

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bigkesh(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ibime:
My team of the season, 3-5-2:

------------------------------De Gea

-------Aldeweireld-------Huth--------Morgan

------------------Kante----------Dembele

Mahrez-----------------Ozil------------------Payet

-----------------Vardy--------------Kane
11/11

Ramdueter please tell your Bundesliga X1....sorry,Bayern 11
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
raumdeuter:
crutches? wetin do you?
Why you dey act like learner now. We all know it drinking and driving.

Na joke i abeg, na joke o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) ... (19133) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.