Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41122 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 8:46pm On Apr 26, 2012
tpia@:

oh my gosh, i actually mixed up the dialects.

keeti wi is either owo or ondo dialect, sorry.

ku wo fo is also ekiti/akureoid, another form is koo fo.

[size=16pt]Otito wo fo rin yein![/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
Somebody posted some trash here and i quote '' there are the wawa people of Enugu state'' and i think that person is the Jason123 character or whatever his name is. Please desist from talking about things you have no knowledge of. There is nothing like the ''wawa'' people of Enugu State rather ''wawa'' is a means by which certain Igbos describe their fellow Igbos occupying the eastern and north-eastern part of Enugu State of which i am one. People from that axis say the word ''NO'' as ''wawa'' rather the central Igbo word ''mba''.

So never you try to speak on things you cannot comprehend. The term''wawa people'' does not exist outside of Igboland or Igbo people conversations.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
\
Ilaje44:

[size=18pt]Abeg go chop pork jare. You need to go buy some white cloth for the worship of that unna lizard. Abi that lizard that according to your tales helped your ancestors cross water is no more worthy to be worshipped?[/size]

They worship lizards?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Bandit C.:
Somebody posted some trash here and i quote '' there are the wawa people of Enugu state'' and i think that person is the Jason123 character or whatever his name is. Please desist from talking about things you have no knowledge of. There is nothing like the ''wawa'' people of Enugu State rather ''wawa'' is a means by which certain Igbos describe their fellow Igbos occupying the eastern and north-eastern part of Enugu State of which i am one. People from that axis say the word ''NO'' as ''wawa'' rather the central Igbo word ''mba''.

So never you try to speak on things you cannot comprehend. The term''wawa people'' does not exist outside of Igboland or Igbo people conversations.

maybe he would not have said such if andre uweh keep his mouth off this issue. the dude is a retar.d
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Bandit C.:

Oh shut up! You wan use me collect star, abi?

I was simply trying to pass a point across to Afam and he got it without sounding condescending! I did not disrespect Enugu people in anyway! I got the "wawa" stuff from your fellow Igbos. Really, I don't care!

https://www.nairaland.com/308273/wawa-people-enugu-state-here
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: Mr fake Ilaje, if you wake up every morning to see shiit like this, would you have hope in life?
Why are Ilajes outside Delta state subjected to such a terrible existence? Why?

[img]http://jideodukoya.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kids-clean-club-visit-to-makoko-7.jpg

[size=28pt]same picture now

recycle picture[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 9:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola: \

They worship lizards?

[size=18pt]Ofcourse they do. That thing the Yoruba call "Aworinwon" or "alegba" is HOLY in their land. If you kill it, me lady, that one na big yawa o. Acording to their tale, it is their forbear that turned into that animal, which helped their ancestors to cross the river. I bet beaf does not even know his history. And he won to dey tell an Ilaje man who him be.

Alepa abi Ahehere awa Ilaje mi pe eran naa rin.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Beaf: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
alj harem:

[size=28pt]same picture now

recycle picture[/size]
You find the pics entertaining instead of disgraceful? No wonder the Ileje's outside Delta state are the butt of racism; to some damaged people it is entertainment.

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
[size=28pt]Beaf stop recycling pictures and bring out new ones since you know about grin grin grin grin

abegi go adjaoghene adjeghwoghwo that is if you are isoko and not Igbo
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Desola(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=18pt]Ofcourse they do. That thing the Yoruba call "Aworinwon" or "alegba" is HOLY in their land. If you kill it, me lady, that one na big yawa o. Acording to their tale, it is their forbear that turned into that animal, which helped their ancestors to cross the river. I bet beaf does not even know his history. And he won to dey tell an Ilaje man who him be.

Alepa abi Ahehere awa Ilaje mi pe eran naa rin.
[/size]

crossing the river from where? Na wa o, lizards of all things. Big ewww...
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Oluwa4Sure: 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
The height of unemployment in Nigeria is quite alarming!!!!

WTF
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola:

crossing the river from where? Na wa o, lizards of all things. Big ewww...
[size=18pt]
I am afraid you have to direct your question to a "bonafide" USOKO/USOBO Person. Beaf o mo ile. I even suspect if he is a true born USOKO gan paapaa. Omo ale, omo abiito lo le maa fi owo osi juwe ile won.
[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure: The height of unemployment in Nigeria is quite alarming!!!!

WTF

Talk to the government spokes man Beaf

And yes you are a parasite for asking that question. You ought to be generating your own revenue yourself without aid from the government
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by tpia5: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
na wa for una obsession sha.

@ beaf and his boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
So Yorubas are proud seeing all these picture of suffering Ilaje Kids, God will pay all those Yorubas that stole Ilaje oil money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

National Council Of State Meeting, State House, Aabuja (photos) / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.