Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? (41119 Views)

Why Is President Jonathan Overly Obsessed With His Fedora Hat (PICS) / Are Nigerians Obsessed With Bad/evil News? / Th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Bamo89: 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2012
ILAJE OGOMONI, pls 2 all my ILAJE brodas ent mind any talk 4rm anybody. We wil always b wu we are. And i wil love it if we can creat a forum 4 ourself. AIYEMAFUGE
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Kilode1: 7:53pm On Apr 26, 2012
You said you dont understand Ekiti? Wait until you hear AKOKO, fear go catch you.

True. One of the most diffcult Yoruba dialect for me.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by bittyend(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Desola:

I'm probably more ijebu than you paapa. We morunkurun... grin

Emi omo afotamodi.

Adesola temi, when are you to teach me Ijebu and cook poundo for me, iyawo wa? wink
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 7:56pm On Apr 26, 2012
ekt_bear: lmao, picture spam time.

Why on earth isn't there an ignore list on this site?

[size=15pt]I bet it is! Aburo mi razist ko ni arguement. I know him very well. If he had logical arguement, I know that the boy can be brilliant atimes. He sucks when he has no point. He then result to photospammisis grin.[/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=15pt]No no no. Ajegunle is not like that. The only place like that is Makoko. Ilaje people live there. So do Usoko, Egun, Cameroonian etc. He is just fooling himself. He should bring a photo with gps information in it to proof the Eldorado that Delta is. I know he always bring photos of places in Japan to represent Delta. He is an Usoko wayo man. It is a genetic trait![/size]

Do Isoko people also live there?? This is new!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
Man inhumane to man, see how Yorubas are maltreating Ilajes, even they have no pity for those Ilaje kids, bad
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=15pt]No no no. Ajegunle is not like that. The only place like that is Makoko. Ilaje people live there. So do Usoko, Egun, Cameroonian etc. He is just fooling himself. He should bring a photo with gps information in it to proof the Eldorado that Delta is. I know he always bring photos of places in Japan to represent Delta. He is an Usoko wayo man. It is a genetic trait![/size]

You done know am well well.

Yeah I forgot Ajegunle is not like that
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ilaje44(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
jason123:

Do Isoko people also live there?? This is new!

They do! Makoko is a microcosm of Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
Kilode?!:

True. One of the most diffcult Yoruba dialect for me.

Egbon Kilode, I though you were from that area ? knowing you have SS origin as well
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

[size=15pt]I bet it is! Aburo mi razist ko ni arguement. I know him very well. If he had logical arguement, I know that the boy can be brilliant atimes. He sucks when he has no point. He then result to photospammisis grin.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wily2wily: Man inhumane to man, see how Yorubas are maltreating Ilajes, even they have no pity for those Ilaje kids, bad

Don't bring Igbo into this. I am surprised your people have not corrected you . . .yet!
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by pdpiperpippen: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2012
What is ilaje whr are they selling it
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:03pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ilaje44:

They do! Makoko is a microcosm of Nigeria.

Although I think a larger percentage of Egun (Ogu people) live in makoko more. might be wrong

Snake island and Sagbokoji Village is also home to large percentage of Awori, ilaje, and ogu people ?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by jason123: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf:
You see how you give out yourself as a liar? First you talked about me posting Asaba pics.
What a fool! See how you've revealled yourself as an old NLer with a fake ID.

Dude, Beaf is more intelligent than your entire village put together.

Alhaji haram the dunce.
[size=20pt]

Did you miss out the part he said he has been reading Niaraland for a while?

Dude, that was his first comment!
[/size]

Ilaje44: I have been watching from the sideline for quite a while now, the numerous ethnic jingoistical lambastation going on here on Nairaland. [/b]What I totally find very amusing and at the same time annoying is the way some people are parading themselves as spokesperson for the Ilaje people. For instance, it is very amusing to read incoherent and[b] thus incorrect history 101 of the Ilaje by the young chap called "Alhaji alaya yi yeye" otherwise known as Alhj Harem. Well, one can excuse his mistakes, that boy aint a swimmer, he probably cant paddle a canoe with an "obele". Awori people can only paddle with an "àjè". Now, from the pack of these "Obsessionists", the one person that draws my anger is that "Propagandist boy" called beaf. He likes to claim that Ilaje people in Delta State are having it better than the ones in Ondo State. How come? If the Governor's people, the Ishekiri, our more populous and far richer (in term of Petroleum endowment)cousin in Delta are not laughing, how less the insignificant population of the Ilaje in Delta State? I just wonder at the basis of his comparison? Has he been to Ilaje Local Government in Ondo State lately? Anyway, irun mo fe fo rin pe ji an gban awa Ilaje re. Me fe ba Beaf ati aghan emewa re ka argue nitori omade naa go yeye. Sibesibe, mo mi be re rin, gban Ilaje re. Yin wa no! Abo oro an ji an mi fo ghun omaluabi rin o. Se wo gbo mi?
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Wily2wily: 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
I know that one day God will hear Ilaje people prayers, all their sufferings will be no more.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by Ufeolorun(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2012
^^
Give up man and stop crying over spilled milk.
There's no chance for a comeback here stop digging,it makes your situation more laughable.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
Wily2wily: I know that one day God will hear Ilaje people prayers, all their sufferings will be no more.

Amen and also for all Nigerians

Willy-willy my wife (nwunyem) A huru m nwanne m nwunye n’anya.
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]In the name of God, why do Ilaje's suffer like this outside Delta state?
We demand that all Ilaje area's be joined to Delta state where they face no discrimination.[/size] angry angry angry

[img]http://jideodukoya.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kids-clean-club-visit-to-makoko-17.jpg]

[size=18pt]Your picture says Makoko so what are you talking about ? cry cry cry cry Beaf don mad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you anger grin grin grin grin f-ing bigot

I go die o !!![/size]
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:14pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]Why should fellow humans suffer like this?
Is it just because they are Ilaje?
That is racism.[/size]

[img]http://jideodukoya.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/kids-clean-club-visit-[size=20pt]to-makoko[/size]-7.jpg[
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Some Fellas Obsessed With The ILAJE People? by aljharem(m): 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2012
Beaf: Mr counterfeit Ilaje, is this not an Ilaje village outside Delta state?
What sort of evil against fellow humans is this? Why?
Una no get shame?

Ilaje village = Makoko shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked chai !!!!

LOL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.