Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. (38242 Views)

Ten Most Powerful People In Nigeria 2015 / Buhari’s Abia Rally Dwarfs Gej's Rally In Abia [ Compare Photos] / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by shantti(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Always typical of Igbo people to try to rob someone of their Igboness and self-identity on this platform since 2008. You people think you actually have authority. Shninama. Imemba is a wholly different person than I. We don’t even write or communicate the same, and we don’t 100% share the same views. It should be easy to tell us apart.

For the record, I believe the Igbo tag is unavoidable, but from an academic standpoint and even a general knowledge standpoint. The academic definition of Igbo is just an ethno-linguistics family of languages. The world also now knows that there are a group of communities in the Lower Niger that can be referenced with the word “Igbo” or “Igbo-speaking”. This is general knowledge that is available or has become pervasive, so I can accept it. By coming from an Igbo-speaking community, I am invariably described as “Igbo”.

But language is not identity. Igbo people are trying so hard to turn “language into ethnicity” for every Igbo-speaking group, and that is where I draw the line. All Igbo-speaking groups should be free to proudly return to maintaining their own ethnic identities, if that is what they want. An Igbo identity is not compulsory.

No one is forcing u to see urself as Igbo, u are not a victim of circumstance, if u think u are not Igbo then u can stop seeing urself as Igbo, we are not imposing any igboship tag on u.

But please correct ur impression on what the definition of being Igbo means,I am Igbo and I know what being Igbo means to me. Igbo is not just an enthno linguistics family of languages, it encompasses that, language alone is not and have never been the only determining factor for endorsing igboship cum ethnicity. Igbo is bigger that that, Igbo is a culture, it is a way of life.
For your background to be regarded as hausa, your culture must be in line with that of the hausas, for ur background to be regarded as Yoruba, your culture must be in line with that of the Yorubas, in that same light, for your background to be regarded as Igbo, ur core culture must be Igbo culture, though, there might be few chips that might be specific to ur community alone, but a great chunk of your culture must be consistent with the general Igbo culture just like every other Igbo communities. Some of such culture which are bounding to Igbos includes, having a decentralized power whereby people lived clan by clan, village by village without having a king, with leadership being administered by recognized family head or kindreds who usually come together to take important decisions for the interest of the village or families(igbo e nwero eze), the masquerades cult playing the role of jugdes, having four market days(eke,orie,afor and nkwo), celebrating New yam festivals, akwamozu(the second burial rite), reincarnation(ilo uwa), inheritance(daughters not inheriting major properties and the eldest son inheriting the family obi), reverance to the spirit of the ancestors, placing importance on yam barn, nze na ozor among others. It is the custom and tradition obtainable in your background that can be used to determine if u are Igbo or not.

Now let's drop culture and narrow it down to language, how could you say that language is not identity. Does that make sense to you? How could you say that we are trying to turn language into ethnicity, when in actual sense language is ethnicity. Lol, u even said we are doing it to every Igbo speaking group, My God, how can an Igbo speaking group not be Igbo. Take the north for instance, there are numerous ethnic groups up there and hausa is the lingua Franca there, but we can't say that all those ethnic groups are hausas just because they speak hausa, why can't we regard them as hausa? because they have their own native languages, hausa is not their native language, so they can be regarded as a distinct ethnic group different from the hausas. It is only those whose native language is hausa that is actually regarded as hausas.
The British colonized us and imposed English language in us, but that does not make us British, speaking english does not mean we are from britain, why? because we have our various native languages which is distinct from English. We are natives of our language's boundary. Now tell me how your native language is Igbo yet you are not Igbo. You speak Igbo as your native language, yet you are from another ethnic group, like how. Languages have their dialects, Yoruba has different dialects, ijaw has different dialects but all these dialects are acclimatized to their mother languages. Unless you are telling me that ijebu, eguns and ugbos are not yorubas while the ubanis and Kalaharis aren't ijaw. Ngwa is a dialect of Igbo, the same goes to ikwerre and other igboic dialets in the south south. A non-ngwa man can understand an ngwa man, an ikwerre man,an ika man or an asaba man when they discuss because all this dialects are acclimatized to the Igbo izugbe.

Are u aware that an average yourba man can't even understand ijebu, yet ijebu is still yoruba.

If you want to stop seeing yourself as Igbo, fine, go, but don't come and define what being Igbo means to me because u don't know what being Igbo means. I am Igbo and Igbo is my identity.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:02am On Nov 21, 2021
I'm sorry to say shantti, but you really missed the point of my statement with this last submission of yours. Let me see if I can make it simple. It doesn't matter what list you itemize concerning culture, language, way of life, etc. At the end of the day, ethnicity (ethnic consciousness) is about identity. The culture, language, way of life, etc are only used to perpetuate an identity. They are not the identity itself. That is the crux of my statement. So there can exist those who seemingly share parts of one's culture, language, ways of life etc, and yet share zero identity (a.k.a zero ethnic consciousness) with each other. I know that for many Igbo people in modern day this concept might be difficult to grasp, but it is the truth. In time, some people will come to understand that (and some may never end up understanding it really).
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:06am On Nov 21, 2021
shantti:
Nnah, we are not dragging it with u, you people can split off and become a different ethnic group. We are not holding you back. I dont see the essence of you arguing here on nairaland, like u have to convince us first before u can split. We give u the go ahead, SPLIT OFF PLEASE
Not once have I stated that Ngwa people (or I, for that matter) want to split off. All I'm saying is give room for those communities that do. So addressing me is a waste of time. Perhaps, address the Igbo propagandists so that they too will be like you and stop dragging it with those communities that do not want to be included.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Myexdisturbs: 1:09am On Nov 21, 2021
ImembaN:

This is what the will never understand, accept or believe...
Without the europeans invasion of south east NIGERIA... Some people parading themselves as Igbo wouldn't have been doing that...
But that does not mean that the actual Igbo people does not exist...THE DO EXIST...
I STILL GET ASTONISHED HOW SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO PROTECT AN IDENTITY THAT THEIR GREAT GRANDFATHER REJECTED...
Please who are the actual Igbo people
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by shantti(m): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Stop quoting this guy, you are making him feel important. It will look as if we are begging them to stay. If an important and valuable sub Igbo group wants to split, I will lie down and cry and beg them not to split. But ngwa people,lol, our land mass won't even feel the impact, abia state is one of the smallest state in the south east and ngwa is not even occupying the entire state. Make them go abeg. Important people have even started to identify with us, the opobo people.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 1:42am On Nov 21, 2021
ChinenyeN:

Not once have I stated that Ngwa people (or I, for that matter) want to split off. All I'm saying is give room for those communities that do. So addressing me is a waste of time. Perhaps, address the Igbo propagandists so that they too will be like you and stop dragging it with those communities that do not want to be included.
This is what you get when you take discussions like this to the wrong forum. There were appropriate quarters where you could debate very bright people without soiling the Igbo or even Ngwa name but instead, you and your likes have created a catalogue of books for bad publicity through your wishful utopian philosophies of what Igbo nationalism of otherwise should be.

Against what was obtainable before, there are 100s of forums and Igbo groups where you could have these discussions even with people of like minds and still maintain the sanctity of your origin and not create an endless catalogue of information for haters to use.
As I have observed over time, you guys lack the tact to undergo and take this type of philosophical journey. You dreaming a utopian fantasy.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by shantti(m): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2021
I acknowledge that you people from ngwa might be stereotyped,there are diplomatic ways to address that, but threatening to leave Igbo nation as if u are the driving force of other Igbo groups is what I find annoying. If u want to go, go.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 1:53am On Nov 21, 2021
shantti:

Stop quoting this guy, you are making him feel important. It will look as if we are begging them to stay. If an important and valuable sub Igbo group wants to split, I will lie down and cry and beg them not to split. But ngwa people,lol, our land mass won't even feel the impact, abia state is one of the smallest state in the south east and ngwa is not even occupying the entire state. Make them go abeg. Important have even started to identify with us, the opobo people.
See leave ChinenyeN, do not be fooled into thinking that his thought is representative of his people. It is quite the opposite. If you know Ala Ngwa very well and you understand Abia state very well, you will know this.
Do not insult Ngwa lash out at Abia state people because of his thoughts.

If anyone should feel pricked about lost glory in Abia state, it should be Arochukwu or Old Bende. These were historically the most influential. Ngwa only started gaining prominence because of Britain. Even Ngwa are overshadowing the identity of the Ndokis and those ones are crying too.

And the other guy is an Igala Boy, the foremost Igbo hater who happened to grow up in Igbo land and also have been able to gather enough information to use to fight Umu-Igbo also thanks to the ChinenyeN and his crew.

However, do not drag the whole of Abia or even Ngwa into the argument, those thoughts are his alone.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by shantti(m): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

See leave ChinenyeN, do not be fooled into thinking that his thought is representative of his people. It is quite the opposite. If you know Ala Ngwa very well and you understand Abia state very well, you will know this.

If anyone should feel pricked at lost glory in Abia state, it should be Arochukwu or Old Bende. These were historically the most influential. Ngwa only started gaining prominence because of influence of the area was taken from these regions and transferred to Aba by Britain. Even Ngwa are overshadowing the Ndokis and those ones are crying too.

And the other guy is an Igala Boy, the foremost Igbo hate who happened to grow up in Igbo land and also have been able to gather enough information to use to fight Umu-Igbo also thanks to the ChinenyeN and his crew.

However, do not drag the whole of Abia or even Ngwa into the argument, those thoughts are his alone.

Well said then
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2021
shantti:
I acknowledge that you people from ngwa might be stereotyped,there are diplomatic ways to address that, but threatening to leave Igbo nation as if u are the driving force of other Igbo groups is what I find annoying. If u want to go, go.
Brother, do not be emotional. This thread was open years ago when Igbos on this nairaland were busy fighting each other. It was a disgraceful era and generation of Igbos on nairaland. This thread is like 10 years old.
It was resurrected by the Aboki guy Juliusmaleme and his numerous monikers. He also used the information from ChinenyeN on Nairaland to open a new thread to troll, you guys. Everybody knows him. His moniker is Juliusmalema, Osagyefo8, Maleszenawi and maybe 10 other monikers, he replies himself to instigate false dialogues.
Do not be fooled!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:46am On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

This is what you get when you take discussions like this to the wrong forum. There were appropriate quarters where you could debate very bright people without soiling the Igbo or even Ngwa name but instead, you and your likes have created a catalogue of books for bad publicity through your wishful utopian philosophies of what Igbo nationalism of otherwise should be.

Against what was obtainable before, there are 100s of forums and Igbo groups where you could have these discussions even with people of like minds and still maintain the sanctity of your origin and not create an endless catalogue of information for haters to use.
As I have observed over time, you guys lack the tact to undergo and take this type of philosophical journey. You dreaming a utopian fantasy.
Yet again, Ekealterego, you're talking to me about the very things I told you are of no concern to me. I'm sorry, but continuing to use such rhetoric on me will not achieve anything.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:47am On Nov 21, 2021
shantti:
Again, not once have I stated that Ngwa (nor I for that matter) are attempting to leave the "Igbo" label. Are you not able to read or something? Because you're here arguing with me about something that I never said. Point it out if I did. Otherwise, stop putting words in my mouth.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by ChinenyeN(m): 2:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

If anyone should feel pricked about lost glory in Abia state, it should be Arochukwu or Old Bende. These were historically the most influential. Ngwa only started gaining prominence because of Britain. Even Ngwa are overshadowing the identity of the Ndokis and those ones are crying too.

And the other guy is an Igala Boy, the foremost Igbo hater who happened to grow up in Igbo land and also have been able to gather enough information to use to fight Umu-Igbo also thanks to the ChinenyeN and his crew.

You people are seriously daft. Why are you making claims about things I never said? Not once did I claim to be representative of Ngwa people, and not once did I claim that Ngwa people are trying to leave "Igbo". I'd like you to point it out, if I did.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by letu(m): 3:26am On Nov 21, 2021
BKayy:

What is happening here is exactly the problem with Abia state. The tribalism I have been advocating against.
I wonder why they haven't seen that this tribalism is the main problem why their state is in shambles.

Honestly, left for me I will advocate that they repartition the state except that I don't see much difference except if Ngwá might be partitioned with Ikwerre but that will bring about the case of two captain in one ship.

I don't know what brought about this Shameless tribalism they allowed to eat deep within them.

Mr ChinenyeN, I have two question for you.

1. Do you see this tribalism within you guys in Abia ending anytime soon?
2. Don't you think that this tribalism is the rock blocking the development in Abia state?
As the saying goes that truth is bitter like the rubbish written about Ngwa people by OP, it doesn't matter if the OP is Igbo or not but that which was written by the OP is a typical hate or negativity that has being displayed on Ngwa people by other Igbo's ( the other Igbo's that Ngwa people referred to as Nde Ohunhu ) especially it is common thing for Nde Anambra and Enugu to have this negative hateful behavior towards Ngwa people in which other Igbo people just followed them in displaying such hate and negativity towards Ngwa people.
That's the truth, it's just what it is that any non Igbo staying in any of the Igbo town will easily notice it and they have taken their hatefulness towards Ngwa people world wide that's why someone who have not step foot in Igbo land /Africa but somehow knows one or two things about Igbo people will just start to ask about Ngwa people of Igbo land in a hateful/negative way eg like I heard that they Ngwa people do this and do that and this, just imagine that kind of thing is not funny at all.
So BKayy your attempt to turn this around on Ngwa people using your tribalism stuff won't work because it has always been about the hatefulness displayed on Ngwa people by other Igbo's and I'm proud of my Igbo Biafra origin but I don't see why Mr ChinenyeN shouldn't have such believe/opinion towards the so called Igbo unity, for me as an Ngwa man from Obi Ngwa I will say that as long as you guys keep preaching this hatefulness towards Ngwa people , ChinenyeN opinion towards Igbo identity will end up being the only option for Ngwa people.

2 Likes

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 3:48am On Nov 21, 2021
[s]
letu:
As the saying goes that truth is bitter like the rubbish written about Ngwa people by OP, it doesn't matter if the OP is Igbo or not but that which was written by the OP is a typical hate or negativity that has being displayed on Ngwa people by other Igbo's ( the other Igbo's that Ngwa people referred to as Nde Ohunhu ) especially it is common thing for Nde Anambra and Enugu to have this negative hateful behavior towards Ngwa people in which other Igbo people just followed them in displaying such hate and negativity towards Ngwa people.
That's the truth, it's just what it is that any non Igbo staying in any of the Igbo town will easily notice it and they have taken their hatefulness towards Ngwa people world wide that's why someone who have not step foot in Igbo land /Africa but somehow knows one or two things about Igbo people will just start to ask about Ngwa people of Igbo land in a hateful/negative way eg like I heard that they Ngwa people do this and do that and this, just imagine that kind of thing is not funny at all.
[/s]

Once you stereotype whole states your comment has become stupid. Sorry but I state things as they are, no sugarcoating.

Some of you are very silly. Anambra did this. Enugu did that. You're very silly. Enugu of all places. I don't know how many typical Enugu people know where Ngwa is. You can take that to the bank. A typical homebred Anambrarian does not know the dinstinction between Ngwa and Abariba. Or even Umuahia. All is Abia state. Ha ncha adiro nso. But here you are vomiting this drivel. Mehn gerrarahere. Gị na umu nwanne gị ejiro okwu. Mod supposed to throw this useless thread inside dustbin.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 4:01am On Nov 21, 2021
If this parochial mindset displayed by some Igbos here is the norm amongst majority of Ngwa people then it is very disappointing indeed in all honesty and may explain how they have sucessfully relegated themselves to the very back from the level they were decades ago. It seems Umuahia is forging ahead.

What remains sacrosanct is that if you are busy pointing fingers at other Igbos over your plight instead of picking yourselves up and advancing your community, then you are very shameless. Some clans in Enugu have been typically fond of that. But it seems they are realizing the acute stupidity of such behavior.

A bare truth I have learnt in life is that, for every chronic underachiever someone else is always the cause of their problems.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by letu(m): 4:08am On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

I have ended that discussion with her years ago. I don't even read her comments as regards that subject.

But this new monicker running amuck may be her. And it's a sign she may be getting desperate.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by letu(m): 4:21am On Nov 21, 2021
Favour623:
Ngwa people are 100% in support of Biafra.those of u saying that Ngwa is not Ipob should stop already it will not help.n some are trying to say that Aba-Ngwa people originated from the Aro clan pls try and visit google.Aba Ngwa people are originated from Owerri zone.n for your information all the rumour about Ngwa are all lie,Ngwa people are naturally strong n hard working people.
Now dis one don come with Owerri grin grin very soon someone from Sokoto will start claiming Aba Ngwa as originating from Sokoto grin grin wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by chrisxxx(m): 5:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Abagworo:
If the poster is an Igbo man then he should be declared "persona non grata" . Very disgusting and derogatory fool. This was exactly what some Igbos did say about Ikwerres before and during the war that lead to division of the Igbo union. Ngwas have every right to be anything anywhere in Abia State and Nigeria.
If an Igbo son writes this about a part of Igbo people or land I cease to take it personally when they cast aspersions on my people the Ikwerres.

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Favour623(m): 8:15am On Nov 21, 2021
letu:
Now dis one don come with Owerri grin grin very soon someone from Sokoto will start claiming Aba Ngwa as originating from Sokoto grin grin wonders shall never end.
for your information am not from Owerri,am from Ngwa Ugwunagbo LGA,am from a powerful Ngwa village
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2021
ChinenyeN:

You people are seriously daft. Why are you making claims about things I never said? Not once did I claim to be representative of Ngwa people, and not once did I claim that Ngwa people are trying to leave "Igbo". I'd like you to point it out, if I did.
Quote the guy who said you said so, neither did I, what I meant in my answer to him was about the trail of information that probably should have been left in another arena.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

The people of Enugu...(nsukka excluded)
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Myexdisturbs: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2021
ImembaN:
The people of Enugu...(nsukka excluded)
Lmao, you still made same error you accused others of making. Enugu is a new creation just like igbo (as you claimed) by the British and Nigerian govt. They're different groups in Enugu with different lifestyles and culture who don't have anything in common, Nkanu, Udi, Ngwo, Nike, Awgu. So you're saying absolutely nonsense grin cheesy grin
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Lmao, you still made same error you accused others of making. Enugu is a new creation just like igbo (as you claimed) by the British and Nigerian govt. They're different groups in Enugu with different lifestyles and culture who don't have anything in common, Nkanu, Udi, Ngwo, Nike, Awgu. So you're saying absolutely nonsense grin cheesy grin
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:
If this parochial mindset displayed by some Igbos here is the norm amongst majority of Ngwa people then it is very disappointing indeed in all honesty and may explain how they have sucessfully relegated themselves to the very back from the level they were decades ago. It seems Umuahia is forging ahead.

What remains sacrosanct is that if you are busy pointing fingers at other Igbos over your plight instead of picking yourselves up and advancing your community, then you are very shameless. Some clans in Enugu have been typically fond of that. But it seems they are realizing the acute stupidity of such behavior.

A bare truth I have learnt in life is that, for every chronic underachiever someone else is always the cause of their problems.
I am disappointed that Juliusmalema aka osageyefo8 aka Yyeske aka area4area seem to achieve what he wanted to achieve by resurrecting a 10 year old thread.
Even an Abia person who is not grounded in Abia state cannot tell the difference between an Ngwa and an Ndoki person or Asa person.

No place is Abia is functioning or forging more than the other, city wise, I believe people are taking their development to the most is their individual towns. Abariba people have done this most successfully. However, I don't even think an Umuahia can tell an Abariba person from an Igbere person even though they are just few kilometres from these two places. People living in Aba (Indigenes and non-indigenes) call people from those old Bende area, "Ndi Ogbo" because their dialect is perculiar.

It is only politicians that are crazy sometimes to even attempt to use tribe there. I believe the people there are more loyal to towns and communities rather than even LGAs.
Their leaders are all failures though, whether Orji Uzo Kalu from the Bende area or T.A Orji from Umuhia area (the worst) or Ikpeazu from (Ngwa). They seem to have fairly better and intellectual senators
but the individuals are trying.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
Myexdisturbs:

Stop giving that troll attention, that guy is Sani (real name). He is the same person as Osageyefo8 and Juliusmalema. He is trolling you guys.
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

I am disappointed that Juliusmalema aka osageyefo8 aka Yyeske aka area4area seem to achieve what he wanted to achieve by resurrecting a 10 year old thread.
Even an Abia person who is not grounded in Abia state cannot tell the difference between an Ngwa and an Ndoki person or Asa person.

No place is Abia is functioning or forging more than the other, city wise, I believe people are taking their development to the most is their individual towns. Abariba people have done this most successfully. However, I don't even think an Umuahia can tell an Abariba person from an Igbere person even though they are just few kilometres from these two places. People living in Aba (Indigenes and non-indigenes) call people from those old Bende area, "Ndi Ogbo" because their dialect is perculiar.

It is only politicians that are crazy sometimes to even attempt to use tribe there. I believe the people there are more loyal to towns and communities rather than even LGAs.
Their leaders are all failures though, whether Orji Uzo Kalu from the Bende area or T.A Orji from Umuhia area (the worst) or Ikpeazu from (Ngwa). They seem to have fairly better and intellectual senators
I'm glad you pointed out that despite the fact that Abia State leaders has failed Ndi Abia....
IKPEAZU is not the worst like the are trying to paint him...
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Ekealterego: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2021
ImembaN:
I'm glad you pointed out that despite the fact that Abia State leaders has failed Ndi Abia....
IKPEAZU is not the worst like the are trying to paint him...
Sani Haruna aka Yyeske aka juliusmalema

What is your point?
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by BKayy: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2021
letu:
So BKayy your attempt to turn this around on Ngwa people using your tribalism stuff won't work because it has always been about the hatefulness displayed on Ngwa people by other Igbo's and I'm proud of my Igbo Biafra origin but I don't see why Mr ChinenyeN shouldn't have such believe/opinion towards the so called Igbo unity, for me as an Ngwa man from Obi Ngwa I will say that as long as you guys keep preaching this hatefulness towards Ngwa people , ChinenyeN opinion towards Igbo identity will end up being the only option for Ngwa people.
1. Most people in Anambra and Enugu don't actually know Ngwa as a clan. Most think it is a town like every other part (same with Ikwerre except that we don't actually know Ikwerre like we do for Ngwa). Then the rest don't even know what it is.

2. Anambra don't do clannish stuff, that's why three Gubernatorial candidates for the three major parties can come from one local Government and nobody gave a meaning to it until the Nigerian divisive media tried to fan meaning into it but we didn't give a fuss.
In Anambra, you'll never hear "Umu Nri, Anaedo, etc in serious decisions except for history purposes, if someone is from Nnewi he says so, your from Enugwu Ukwu you say so etc. Nothing like Clannish sentiments

3. I have always been a campaigner that being Igbo is not the only thing required to be in Alaigbo as a country. So if you people's opinion is the opinion of the masses in Ngwá, so be it, Ngwá can be an independent Nation. You can't move forward when some section think they are being cheated. Mr ChinenyeN you heard that? I totally endorse it.
If you people are not here to drag Ndigbo down, then I beseech you lots to start making preparations on how to create awareness of your independent status. At least the best you people can do is to leave peacefully without much commotion for old time sake.

4. If you are waiting for some kind of apology from me on behalf of Anambra for something I am sure is mere blackmail then I am sorry to disappoint you. I can't beg a mango tree to accept the fact the it is a mango tree, and I don't believe in coercing people to do something that is against their will. So in your next post, don't revisit those allegations but ask for suggestions on how you people can go on your independent status. I suggest you first register with Abia state Government especially now that the Governor is also from Ngwa. I can help with the write up if you people want. That will also confirm that your ascertions is the mind of the majority in Ngwa.

5. Like I said above, if all the lies peddled by you people is to blackmail other Igbo to beg or place you people above them as Lords then I am sorry to disappoint you once again, Mr ChinenyeN, ImembaN, Letu, Eduj and others, all I have to say is this: "IGBO esika, Igbo abụrọ anụ ana ata ekpuchi ọnụ"
I will be dammed if I grovel to anybody, any clan or any way you put it. Until you people prove to me that your decision is that of atleast 40% of Ndị Ngwá, I reserve the appropriate reciprocation to the great Igbo name you lots are messing with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by SlayerForever: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ohooo! If people within the state cannot even differentiate then what are this people talking about Anambrarians doing this and Enugu doing that.

I cannot come here to tell lies na. It is very silly to imply Enugu of all places would be doing whatever. We know how non involved the average Anambrarian is about things happening so far away from home. So what is this rubbish we're reading here?

1 Like

Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Opinion..
Re: Fear Ngwa People In Abia State. by BKayy: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2021
SlayerForever:

Ohooo! If people within the state cannot even differentiate then what are this people talking about Anambrarians doing this and Enugu doing that.

I cannot come here to tell lies na. It is very silly to imply Enugu of all places would be doing whatever. We know how dismissive the average Anambrarian is about things happening so far away from home. So what is this rubbish we're reading here?
They are just Shameless people with stinking inferiority complex that are trying to blackmail Anambra and Enugu for no reason.
In a bid to carry out their Shameless stupidity, they decided to soil the name of Ngwa with it.

Whatever they think people say about them, does it come close to the level of what they and many ignoramuses around us say about Abakaliki?
But do you see any person from Abakaliki moving around like these nonentities disgracing themselves?

That is what we call high self esteem and coming to terms with who someone really is.

Honestly I will advise many people to study Abakaliki.
After all the years of using Abakaliki to laugh off based on underdevelopment and the rest, today what is happening?
Is the same Abakaliki not giving many cities a run for their money?

Instead of these people to be working on how to clean up Aba, they are here throwing blames like little kids.

If they are waiting to hear is from us then I will help out, Aba is currently dirty and needs serious medical emergency not revisiting on your identity as a human being in 21st century.

All these years of Abakaliki tribulations, they never doubted their identity for once but took up the challenge. Today can Aba (except for the volume of commerce) compare with Abakaliki?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

El-Rufai Apologizes For Jesus Joke On Twitter / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / 11 Governors Yet To Take COVID-19 Vaccine (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.