Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? (19572 Views)

Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:51am On Apr 26, 2012
Most guys tell me that what attracts me to them is because I have this ''innocence that appeals to them'' (I'm 27 years old) Now I dont know what they mean by that and if it is meant to be a compliment or just a phrase. Guys please tell me, does innocence attract you? Why? In what way?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Killz3(m): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2012
What does "innocence" mean to you?
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2012
Pardon? Is ur name Innocent? Do u need a definition or a scenario? I don't gerrit!
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by ijebabe: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2012
Sweetlemon, some guys are attracted to innocence because they feel they can make a good wife out of her. Others see it as a way to manipulate girls for s.ex alone. Either way it means they see you as a delicate person, soft spoken and gentle and this is me speaking from experience. It used to annoy me alot till date. My man has changed his mind because sometimes he is shocked at the things that come out of this mouth smiley
Next time ask the guys to explain don't just take their word for it. It means different things to people.

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Killz3(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2012
ijebabe: Sweetlemon, some guys are attracted to innocence because they feel they can make a good wife out of her. Others see it as a way to manipulate girls for s.ex alone. Either way it means they see you as a delicate person, soft spoken and gentle and this is me speaking from experience. It used to annoy me alot till date. My man has changed his mind because sometimes he is shocked at the things that come out of this mouth smiley
Next time ask the guys to explain don't just take their word for it. It means different things to people.
Things like what? tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by ijebabe: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2012
~Killz~:

Things like what? tongue
LOL! Things I don't want to repeat to anyone else! You know what they say, lady in the street and a ...... grin
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by honeric01(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2012
Talk true, are you really innocent?
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by pendo89(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2012
miss innocent.haha
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 24, 2012
Another Onila in the making.. ''Smh''. And who likes to have an hardy as a GF/wife Or a Gf that looks more like a thug/agbero An innocent look is a very deceptive dangerous weapon if you ask me. And that is what we men/women base our assumption/emphasis on ''APPEARANCE" neglecting the heart. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:57pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz: Another Onila in the making.. ''Smh''. And who likes to have an hardy as a GF/wife Or a Gf that looks more like a thug/agbero An innocent look is a very deceptive dangerous weapon if you ask me. And that is what we men/women base our assumption/emphasis on ''APPEARANCE" neglecting the heart. I rest my case
Ok sir. Thank you
btw, Onila and Sweetlemon are two diff personalities. Another mistake mem like you make is jumping into conclusions too quickly for your own good
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Ok sir. Thank you
btw, Onila and Sweetlemon are two diff personalities. Another mistake mem like you make is jumping into conclusions too quickly for your own good
nothing is been concluded/assumed here. Another Onila in the making. What does that implies? Does it imply you're the same person behind the username? No of course. Read word for word before drawing the curtains or denoting meanings to sentences made by individuals.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Ok sir. Thank you

Men or humans?
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:40pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Men or humans?
Ok, humans
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 2:43pm On May 24, 2012
bennyraz: nothing is been concluded/assumed here. Another Onila in the making. What does that implies? Does it imply you're the same person behind the username? No of course. Read word for word before drawing the curtains or denoting meanings to sentences made by individuals.
That is not even what I was saying sef. I know you meant that I am like onila, as in I behave like her right?
come o! wetin dey vex you sef? You know me before? Take am easy o!
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Ok, humans

Good girl, innocent girl grin
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 24, 2012
Sweetlemon:
That is not even what I was saying sef. I know you meant that I am like onila, as in I behave like her right?
come o! wetin dey vex you sef? You know me before? Take am easy o!
abeg lol.. Ha ha ha cheesy Enjoy urself on romance Nairaland jare grin grin grin
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by onila(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2012
smiley yes they are. .i mostly attract bad boys because of my innocence n sweetness smiley
theres something about me that softness their heart. plus I got a really sweet face that makes a guys heart melt

my innocence and beauty makes me really charming, charming. the kinda girl u want to be ard all the time. a girl who has never experienced sex but still cool and open minded. .guys will be really interested in you
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by honeric01(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2012
onila: smiley yes they are. .i mostly attract bad boys because of my innocence n sweetness smiley
theres something about me that softness their heart. plus I got a really sweet face that makes a guys heart melt

my innocence and beauty makes me really charming, charming. the kinda girl u want to be ard all the time. a girl who has never experienced sex but still cool and open minded. .guys will be really interested in you

Bad boys don't go for the innocent girls, rather they go for the rugged ones, so shift make we see road grin
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by onila(f): 4:41pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Bad boys don't go for the innocent girls, rather they go for the rugged ones, so shift make we see road grin

TRUST ME when it comes 2 ONILA! both good and bad boys got no choice but to fall @ my feet smiley
te power of innocence
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 24, 2012
onila: smiley yes they are. .i mostly attract bad boys because of my innocence n sweetness smiley

my innocence and beauty makes me really charming, charming. the kinda girl u want to be ard all the time. a girl who has never experienced sex
but still cool and open minded. .guys will be really interested in you
kai.. Onila don finally come with her cock & bull story again.. O o o o o!
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2012
onila:

TRUST ME when it comes 2 ONILA! both good and bad boys got no choice but to fall @ my feet smiley
te power of innocence

Dreamer, this further proves that you lack physical admirers, no pun intended, if they fall at your feet, then you shouldn't be here without a BF and host of your Hot-sounding threads.. you mostly sound like someone who needs to be laid so soon.. sorry no pun intended cheesy
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by onila(f): 6:07pm On May 24, 2012
honeric01:

Dreamer, this further proves that you lack physical admirers, no pun intended, if they fall at your feet, then you shouldn't be here without a BF and host of your Hot-sounding threads.. you mostly sound like someone who needs to be laid so soon.. sorry no pun intended cheesy

yea whatever u kinda suck @ knowing pples life. but its good u atleast tried to know the kind of person I am tongue. .its ony sexkills that has tried in doing that

pretty girls know they are pretty and will always get any guy they want, so they slow their roll. many of them are single, and prolly searching for mr right cheesy. .I am not rushing to date many guys

besidez am in school, don't have time 2 be with guys all the time
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by honeric01(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2012
onila:

yea whatever u kinda suck @ knowing pples life. but its good u atleast tried to know the kind of person I am tongue. .its ony sexkills that has tried in doing that

pretty girls know they are pretty and will always get any guy they want, so they slow their roll. many of them are single, and prolly searching for mr right cheesy. .I am not rushing to date many guys

English, you don't have time yet you open loads of topics every hour?
you are pretty yet you keep telling us you are? pretty girls don't make noise jare, they act out their prettiness joor o.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by lasgidiboy1: 6:57pm On May 24, 2012
Not attracted to quiet and fake people, sorry. undecided
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:04pm On May 24, 2012
las_gidiboy: Not attracted to quiet and fake people, sorry. undecided
Ok sir. Point taken
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 24, 2012
onila:

Error!!! They can only get low-esteemed guys, guys with no good thing to show who only believe in the physical appearance of a brat called a pretty girl...they cannot, I repeat, they cannot attract or get a honorable man with great integrity....so don't be drunk with your physical look cos its nothing nowadays with millions of super-elegant ladies parading the streets looking for real dates, commitment or marriage & none is forthcoming....The truth instead remains A RICH GUY CAN ALWAYS GET ANY GIRL HE SO DESIRES ON THIS EARTH WHEN HE IS READY FOR IT!! Speaking with experience & true life stories...including former miss Nigeria Bianca!! Lolz....So to say, a pretty girl can only intimidate POOR guys, and those below her class & not the rich bold guys!!!
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Mynd44: 9:25pm On May 24, 2012
I vote we buy the OP a dictionary and send her to an adult education center to learn some English.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I vote we buy the OP a dictionary and send her to an adult education center to learn some English.

Too harsh bro...I suggest you try being subtle next time...its all for humour, peace!
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by onila(f): 10:55pm On May 24, 2012
u mind that idiot mynd id-iot angry
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by bassette(m): 1:08am On May 25, 2012
OP Ǧ☺☺ϑ take but i wud say it wud b silly on a lady's part to buy into such yarns frm a male cos a large num of males wud say a thing n mean sumtin else entirely owin to ‎​Ẅђα† is called 'intentions'..so to me tellin a damsel she innocent n all d@ talk is in most cases jst yarns n it helps d guy score a pt wen d addressed buys it.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Mynd44: 3:40am On May 25, 2012
onila: u mind that idiot mynd id-iot angry
And welcome the queen of crap
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by TisaBone: 5:18am On May 25, 2012
why would anyone want to have a relationship with someone who knows nothing about life? that's what "innocence" means to me. i think they would be a bore to be around. except in certain cases, where a man intentionally goes after a younger woman, for precisely that very reason. she knows nothing about life, therefore it is easier to run his weak game on her, and mold her into his dream woman.

as far as what type of hold an innocent man would have on a woman? honestly ive never heard of a woman ever preying upon the innocence of a man, because thats not what women want. at least thats not what i want.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.