Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? (19568 Views)

Why Are Guys Attracted To Girls With Big Behind? / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 11:36am On May 25, 2012
Mynd_44: I vote we buy the OP a dictionary and send her to an adult education center to learn some English.
na real wa for this guy o!
If you are expecting me to join you in hurling insults around the whole place, I am so sorry to disappoint you. I'm too refined for that.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If you are expecting me to join you in hurling insults around the whole place, I am so sorry to disappoint you. I'm too refined for that
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Mynd44: 5:27pm On May 25, 2012
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 25, 2012
No, they prey on it.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by onila(f): 5:57pm On May 25, 2012
Sweetlemon:
If you are expecting me to join you in hurling insults around the whole place, I am so sorry to disappoint you. I'm too refined for that.

dont mind him his a fustrated mo-ron
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by purplekayc(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
[quote author=Sweetlemon]Most guys tell me that what attracts me to them is because I have this ''innocence that appeals to them'' (I'm 27 years old) Now I dont know what they mean by that and if it is meant to be a compliment or just a phrase. Guys please tell me, does innocence attract you? Why? In what way?[/quote.

It simply means you are gentle understanding and nott much of a "life" freak
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
No they are not. Too many pretenders and they kinda take the "innocent" ones as pretenders
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by tpia1: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2012
no comment.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Sweetlemon(f): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
tpia1: no comment.
Somebody is soooooooooo taken by me!
Wow!
*sings and dances azonto*
I am a super star......
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
hahahahahaha !!! There you go again, you're a super star, can you dance azonto at all ? That aside, Mynd-44 you're a cool guy(no hidden treasures) but insultive. This is public, maintain your personality, besides she's a lady, and she's not insultive as some of her mates are, so reserve 'em for those who worth it. DROPS NOTE.
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by pleep(m): 1:32am On Mar 29, 2013
At 27 that will be the only i'll be looking for... to bad it wont exist
Re: Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? by adconline(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2013
ijebabe:
LOL! Things I don't want to repeat to anyone else! You know what they say, lady in the street and a ...... grin

U forgot to mention things that go in and not eaten as well ..lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thousand Guys Here Would Take A Bullet 4 This Chic's Pu*ssy! 4get Roman Godess / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.