Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97170 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
@jammer, Thanks for the Heads-Up! You are on point.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by samuelkanu: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi:
MEHN,BRO WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT ONE..SHEBI NA THIS WEEKEND NAH... WE GO CALL [size=16pt]EASYBLINK STRATEGY[/size](FROM EASYCOPYRH AND BLINK)... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guys do not be discouraged as i have discovered the secret of fxbomovis strategy for his alerts and i will expose it here for all of us who do not subscribe to any alerts and we are united to be fishermen ourselves. Thanks to easy for his discovery.The easy strategy is perfect for winning in calm markets especially asian session before the european markets and it shows possible breakout points before the start of european session. I suggest you be very careful during beginning of european session because of volatility. Also you can win the in and out bet with it in bom and also the touch bet.Fxbomovi uses the support and resistance strategy to generate his signals because resistance points are selling areas and support areas are buying regions. So he always says if eur/usd touches so point bet that the market will go up or down.So all you need is a support and resistance indicator to know this points and that is just the secret to his signals
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bigcycs: 11:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

I use a BB to trade and it works great. Have you clicked the Get Price Button?

The problem is i dont even. See the "buy" button

I use a BB bold 2...and i have opera mini too...the website does not show me the "buy button" feature...i wonder why that is the case

Please see attached

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bigcycs: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: I use  too oh and it works. Download opera mini and try.

Bro i have opera mini on my bold 2...and i clicked on the "get prise" button but i dont see those buttons where i can "buy bet"/ sell bet"...i wonders...the place is "empty"...i dunno why its like this...i use a BB bold 2
Any suggestions?

Please see attached

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2012
samuelkanu:
Guys do not be discouraged as i have discovered the secret of fxbomovis strategy for his alerts and i will expose it here for all of us who do not subscribe to any alerts and we are united to be fishermen ourselves. Thanks to easy for his discovery.The easy strategy is perfect for winning in calm markets especially asian session before the european markets and it shows possible breakout points before the start of european session. I suggest you be very careful during beginning of european session because of volatility. Also you can win the in and out bet with it in bom and also the touch bet.Fxbomovi uses the support and resistance strategy to generate his signals because resistance points are selling areas and support areas are buying regions. So he always says if eur/usd touches so point bet that the market will go up or down.So all you need is a support and resistance indicator to know this points and that is just the secret to his signals
MAKE IT CLEARER BRO..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
We have conflicting report Us dow up,Nasdaq down s $ p down...No qe3 this is where experience comes in
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
bigcycs:

Bro i have opera mini on my bold 2...and i clicked on the "get prise" button but i dont see those buttons where i can "buy bet"/ sell bet"...i wonders...the place is "empty"...i dunno why its like this...i use a BB bold 2
Any suggestions?

Please see attached
From the pics attached nothing is wrong with your ☎. You are using wrong parameters. BOM is the one hiding the button. Read what is written where the button is supposed to be.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
samuelkanu:
Thought as much, its basically what we do but he does it with the intention of exploiting retracements after the support or resistance is tested.

What we do with easycopyrh's system is exploit the initial retracement while fxbomovi exploits total reversal of the trend hence the larger bet TF to accommodate the trend reversal.

These are the best of times on NL for me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 08, 2012
Ah ah...easycopy like this we don discover way to place longer tf bets oh na just testing and refining remain.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:11am On Jun 08, 2012
blink182: Thought as much, its basically what we do but he does it with the intention of exploiting retracements after the support or resistance is tested.

What we do with easycopyrh's system is exploit the initial retracement while fxbomovi exploits total reversal of the trend hence the larger bet TF to accommodate the trend reversal.

These are the best of times on NL for me.

HOW THEN DO WE KNOW THE LENGTH OF TIME TO BET.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 12:23am On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:
That is the refinement I was referring to. Its a matter of studying past candles and seeing how many candles it takes for the reversal to be prominent. Its pretty easy if you ask me just study past occurrences.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2012
blink182: That is the refinement I was referring to. Its a matter of studying past candles and seeing how many candles it takes for the reversal to be prominent. Its pretty easy if you ask me just study past occurrences.
I GOT IT NOW...TRUST ME, 4 HOURS IS EVEN ENOUGH... I GUESS WE'LL JST LOOK FOR THE RIGHT RESISTANCE AND SUPPORT INDICATOR..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2012
pappy2000: We have conflicting report Us dow up,Nasdaq down s $ p down...No qe3 this is where experience comes in
You used to make sense grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 1:00am On Jun 08, 2012
How does this Japan news affect the Japan Index
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2012
The Japan Index falling rapidly just as U expected.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 1:29am On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777: By 12.50am, Japan will release the figures for CURRENT ACCOUNT(high impact news). Its a measure of difference in value between imported and exported goods, services, income flows, and unilateral transfers during the reported month. It's directly linked to currency demand - a rising surplus indicates that foreigners are buying more of the domestic currency to execute transactions in the country. The previous value was 0.79T while the forecast is 0.62T. If the actual figure goes higher than the forecast of 0.62T, then its good for the currency and we can place a bet of fall for all these pairs; USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY. If otherwise, we place a bet of rise but i strongly b'liv its a fall. The reaction time is 12.55am(if placed at 1am, BOM might shut us out cos of the strong trending) and the duration should between 50mins and 1hour. Anybody with more insights should please add to this.
Dunno really how its gonna affect the Japan Index, can someone help pls?

All d pairs are falling like mad, i was only able to enter USD/JPY as BOM don close d doors to other pairs. let take advantage of d retracement cos d fall will create a new low.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2012
naijaobi:

Am not a professional in analyzing market hence providin signal for people nor myself but i've been studyin fxmovi's alert signals right 4rm d 1st day he started dropin signals. And i've observe the following:
1. All his signals start by 8am & closed on or b4 US index opened 2:30p Nigerian time (but it must close btw 1pm & 2:30pm )

3. He only (most times about 80%) giv signals on GBP & EUR pairing USD

2. Close to 90% of all his signals is "fall" bet xcept last weekend that US index was so bad, promptin his "Rise" bet on monday whch wz disastrous.

So, Gurus in d house is that tellin you anything? Do'nt laugh @ me but dis is my inference from d above listed observatns( u correct me if i get it wrong)

1. Most @ times, it seems GBP & EUR pairin USD falls b4 openin of US index because of people's uncertainty of US market b4 its openin everyday.

2. Usin easycopy's kind of method, once d market touched the green line ( likely highest point 4 d day) he'll send a signal that it'll fall b4 US index opens ( @least 4rm 1pm-2:30pm).

@naijaobi, i believ wit my observation & inferences, u understand my opinion of the lenght of time u may need (especially 4 placin d bet by 8am Nigerian time) if we want to increase d duration of our betin.

Please, dis is just my observation, it may be wrong or right but strickly wot i observed. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2012
I didn't even bother trading the PAIRS, went straight for the Japan Index. wink I'll watch out for the retracement using our (easy's) strategy.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2012
mckemsoc:

Am not a professional in analyzing market hence providin signal for people nor myself but i've been studyin fxmovi's alert signals right 4rm d 1st day he started dropin signals. And i've observe the following:
1. All his signals start by 8am & closed on or b4 US index opened 2:30p Nigerian time (but it must close btw 1pm & 2:30pm )

3. He only (most times about 80%) giv signals on GBP & EUR pairing USD

2. Close to 90% of all his signals is "fall" bet xcept last weekend that US index was so bad, promptin his "Rise" bet on monday whch wz disastrous.

So, Gurus in d house is that tellin you anything? Do'nt laugh @ me but dis is my inference from d above listed observatns( u correct me if i get it wrong)

1. Most @ times, it seems GBP & EUR pairin USD falls b4 openin of US index because of people's uncertainty of US market b4 its openin everyday.

2. Usin easycopy's kind of method, once d market touched the green line ( likely highest point 4 d day) he'll send a signal that it'll fall b4 US index opens ( @least 4rm 1pm-2:30pm).

@naijaobi, i believ wit my observation & inferences, u understand my opinion of the lenght of time u may need (especially 4 placin d bet by 8am Nigerian time) if we want to increase d duration of our betin.

Please, dis is just my observation, it may be wrong or right but strickly wot i observed. Thanks.

Over sense dey worry u sef...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 2:28am On Jun 08, 2012
jammer777: By 12.50am, Japan will release the figures for CURRENT ACCOUNT(high impact news). Its a measure of difference in value between imported and exported goods, services, income flows, and unilateral transfers during the reported month. It's directly linked to currency demand - a rising surplus indicates that foreigners are buying more of the domestic currency to execute transactions in the country. The previous value was 0.79T while the forecast is 0.62T. If the actual figure goes higher than the forecast of 0.62T, then its good for the currency and we can place a bet of fall for all these pairs; USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY. If otherwise, we place a bet of rise but i strongly b'liv its a fall. The reaction time is 12.55am(if placed at 1am, BOM might shut us out cos of the strong trending) and the duration should between 50mins and 1hour. Anybody with more insights should please add to this.
Dunno really how its gonna affect the Japan Index, can someone help pls?
Thanks for this info. How about telling us source subsequently. It will help for the future so one knows where, when and what to look for.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Thanks for this info. How about telling us source subsequently. It will help for the future so one knows where, when and what to look for.

forexfactory dot com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 6:08am On Jun 08, 2012
pappy2000:

I love ur fundamental analysis but the reason u lost is that Benarke s comment .He testified before congress,I have learnt early that when Fed Chairman testifies in congress Idont trade,becos markets wants to hear qe3 i am sure Benarke is smart enough to know what to say,although he cares abt d market,so it is becos of d non hawkish statement that u lost
True. Most EUR pairs also fell immediately the news came out. Investors wanted stimulus and he didnt say anything about it. Ofcourse, money printing should not be what pushes the market. Market must thrive through buying and selling of goods and services. Anyway, they are doing more of talking and less of action. They must act quickly to save their economy.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mckemsoc(m): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2012
German Index, French index and UK index will all FALL today.
Entry Time should be 7:10am GMT (8:10 Nigerian time)
BET duration: 50 minutes

Note: This alert was'nt generated by me but by a guru in the house whch i receiv tru e-mail. Just for those that does'nt have access to d mailing. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by fxbomovi: 6:14am On Jun 08, 2012
ECB and BOE refused to slash rate; and they are expecting Mr. Ben to do QE3, they must be joking. mr. ben ride on.

ayox2003:
True. Most EUR pairs also fell immediately the news came out. Investors wanted stimulus and he didnt say anything about it. Ofcourse, money printing should not be what pushes the market. Market must thrive through buying and selling of goods and services. Anyway, they are doing more of talking and less of action. They must act quickly to save their economy.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 08, 2012
So una no de sleep abi, I went to bed 1am thinking i over stayed while some people here do analysis till 2am. Abi una no de Nigeria?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 08, 2012
There is this powerful support and resistance indicator I have, make I look for am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:47am On Jun 08, 2012
blink182: There is this powerful support and resistance indicator I have, make I look for am.
Sharp-Sharp thinz

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 6:53am On Jun 08, 2012
@ SAMUELKANU GBAM! U GET AM TOO MUCH na support and resistance him dey use BUT U NEED ONE POWERFUL INDICATOR TO COLLABORATE IT. oyah una dey rite on point dey do am and i go add my stuff to it... FRM THERE ON EVERYBODI MAKE UNA TELL UNA BANK SE MAK DEM READY FOR SERIOUS DEPOSIT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COZ AT D END OF DIS YEAR WE WILL ALL MEET AND CELEBRATE....
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by easycopyrh(m): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2012
EHH GUYS! ADD THIS WITH our LINES STRATEGY... weneva ur green line dey close to any of d R1,R2,R3 and ur red line close to any of d S1,S2,S3 as in wen the lines are very close to each oda i mean ur resistance or support lines close any of our lines.ur own lines will alwaz dey below any of dem weda RESISTANCE OR SUPPORT so jst allow d candle to touch ur line and touch d resistance or d support...den place ur BET I SWEAR NA 99% WINNING does anybodi knws y? because wen market reaches any of d support or resistance it mst dance GALALA SMALL B4 continuing d TREND although its a rare opportunity bt weneva u see am lik dat place am and begin BONSUWE DANCE.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 7:17am On Jun 08, 2012
mkmyers45: Sharp-Sharp thinz
blink182:
I concur with your sentiments.
There is this powerful support and resistance indicator I have, make I look for am.
Cool!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2012
I don't know what BOM is doing o, I placed a fall on the Australian Index for 0 day, which is close on 8 July. Sydney closes by 7 which is the expiration time. At that time I was winning but they refused to close the bet and its still showing 6GMT as close time but still on, now they are saying am in negative

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.