Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Betonmarket Alerts - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts (97169 Views)

Poll: Is Betonmarket a lucrative business?

Yes: 59% (34 votes)
No: 5% (3 votes)
I don't know : 35% (20 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Is BETONMARKET more lucrative than FOREX trade?

Yes: 40% (11 votes)
No: 33% (9 votes)
I don't know: 25% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 4 / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayox2003:
Straight to the answers.
1)No. Whenever the country's stock market index is high, it doesn't mean the stocks are low. It means the economy of that country is booming and that people are buying that stock because they believe in the company. Just like your Nike snickers, it keeps selling because people love the brand and even when the prices increase, people still buy buy buy!!! For instance, if the Dow Jones Industrial Average of the US is high, I means the industrial economy of the US is good for investment and people are buying the shares of the companies in Dow Jones. Don't sweat about Dow Jones. I'll explain more in my subsequent answer.

Note: The three main indices in the US are NASDAQ, Dow Jones Industrial Average, S and P 500.

2)So-many things make-up the index of each country. First off, indices are a collection different stock markets of different companies. If you want a clearer understanding of what index means, picture this: The DOW Jones is a collection of the 30 largest Companies in the US. Companies on the Dow Jones include Microsoft, Chevron, Coca-Cola, WalMart, Bank of America, Exxon Mobil and so on. Each Company has its share price on the stock market. The Dow Jones index is the summation of all those prices divided by a divisor.

Note:The Divisor used to be 30(like calculating an arithmetic average) but its not anymore. Its have been changed so that it wont look like a simple arithmetic. Plus, the changes was needed because of the fluctuations in market price and dividends of each company.

3)The basic idea is that, when a country's stock market index rises, the confidence in that country grows as well, leading to an inflow of funds from foreign investors. This makes the foreign investors demand for the country's currency before they can do business in the country, making the currency to be stronger versus other foreign currencies.
Contrary-wise, when a country's stock market index market falls, confidence in the country's economy falls, causing investors to convert their invested funds back into their own local currencies
All markets(indices and Forex) are affected by the news and reports. If the report is good, the market flourishes and if not, the market shrinks.
4)No. The US currency cannot fly up as it likes. The economy drives it. If the economy is good and more people are employed, then more investors can come in because employed individuals would be able to pay for goods and services. The US is a world player and if her economy crumbles, it doesn't mean others would. But it would affect others negatively. Cos Americans wont be able to buy good imported from Asia and Europe. Therefore slow growth would be recorded in those countries.
5) I can't say. Watch Bloomberg TV.*smiles*

DISCLAIMER: I HAD TO PUT THIS ON A WHOLE PAGE FOR RECORD PURPOSES. THESE ARE GOOD QUESTIONS WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

I expected pappy to answer this, what a shift of purpose in exchange for peanuts.
@ayox2003, u've shamed some ppl who think without them the ministry can't move 4ward. I hope u are aware dat God's blessings are void of sorrow and full of geometric expansions. Thanks 4 not going premium b4 giving d answers. Watch as God pay u back in folds.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by mkmyers45(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

Thirded. Right on point!
Supported but every human to his/her choice...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
mkmyers45: Supported but every human to his/her choice...
Exactly. If anyone decides to pay 4,500 its his or her choice. With proper money management that 4,500 can lead to 100% on any account at the end of the month. Imagine if the individual has an account balance of $1k and doesn't have time for trading, this 4,500 will give him or her at least $500 with extra tight money management at the end of the month. Let's just leave this talk. However, anyone that has the time should try and perfect a strategy.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
EU is looking like it will kiss in the next 1 hour o.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by bigcycs: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2012
Its like the BOM platform cannot be accessd on a blackberry phone...ive seen users on here talking about placing bets on their phones...but i cant...this blackberry phone(9700) does not show the "buy bet" button... I wonder if am the only one having this issue
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Rhapsody1(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ayo, thanks a lot. Will still be asking more questions. It was just that I got kinda confused last week when I read that US index improved and yet another news said stock market was down. So I can understand it this way: that INDEX is a tool for measuring the economic direction of a country. It does not give me the individual picture of what is happening to its constituents. So index improving might actually be as a result of 2 out of say the 30 coys that make it up. Hope my reasoning is correct. I will need to look at the companies individually for a better pix if l require. So index could be up, while the stock market will be down right? Thank you for taking the pains to answer me.
@Mkmyers, I still dey wait.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
bigcycs: Its like the BOM platform cannot be accessd on a blackberry phone...ive seen users on here talking about placing bets on their phones...but i cant...this blackberry phone(9700) does not show the "buy bet" button... I wonder if am the only one having this issue

I use a BB to trade and it works great. Have you clicked the Get Price Button?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
Zeddicus:
Exactly. If anyone decides to pay 4,500 its his or her choice. With proper money management that 4,500 can lead to 100% on any account at the end of the month. Imagine if the individual has an account balance of $1k and doesn't have time for trading, this 4,500 will give him or her at least $500 with extra tight money management at the end of the month. Let's just leave this talk. However, anyone that has the time should try and perfect a strategy.

U are not getting ma point. I'm not talking about the amount charged, i'm more particular about d deceit and d selfish spirit dat was allowed to creep in. I've once volunteered to 4ward pappy's alert and share it with the others thru text messages for as long as possible at no cost,1% of ma BOM balance can take care of dat on a monthly basis, but it was swept under d carpet. Once easy is done with d new strategy, he should send to me and i will 4ward to everybody on ma bills 4 d next 6months.
Dirty opportunists...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by azpekuliar: 7:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

Aint saying u're hungry man, i'm just expressing the trend of this thread which ma fellas agreed wiv.
i'm kinda dissapointed with d way things have gone this past 1 month (expectations, faith and hope were solidly undiluted at the beginning), as we can all see, the future has been attached to premium services. Irrespective of what we have all passed thru, i strongly b'liv one can make a living from the earnings but can only make a life from what we give. This is for the visitors, we have tested signal providers and we need not any addition. It saddens my heart to see someppl promising extended help and only for them to come after a very very short period asking for returns when u're even struggling to breakeven. The present 3 major signal providers, thumbs-up to you all, i b'liv u are trying ur best as concieved.
But my absolute praise and prayers goes to EASYCOPYRH, u've done something little as divinely led which has brought outstanding returns/results, may God continue to increase ur coast. I'll humbly plead to all the premium subscribers, kindly refrain from praising your providers on this channel, keep your winning and losses to urselves. The BOM pool we are all drinking from is for the westerners, no individual on this thread can drink all, ur belle no fit carry am. We should be calling helpless guys hustlin on d street to come chop conviniently without billing them.
God bless dat day @easy decided to share his strategy here, i've made over 30% of my capital with it since monday evening.
I pray God brings that day we 9jas will derive joy and happiness from selfless service and not from monetary excesses.

This thread is almost 100 pages long, now that's milestone. Are we at this stage still having a debate on the propiety of premium or free signals on the thread? I think you need to climb down that high moral ground of yours and appreciate that some of our choices will be patterned after our individual lifestyles. Trade signals (free or paid) are not a NOVEL concept and have been around as long as the electronic trading platforms have existed. It is unacceptable to me that you would want beneficiaries of premium or free signals to desist from commenting on their losses or winnings while doing the same thing with Easy's strategy. We all have one goal afterall - the common good. While praise must be reserved for Easy, same must be done for Ben who created this thread in the first instance and has now served as an umbrella for the various resource persons who've all made inputs that have made the thread a success. Enough said.

@Easy's strategy.... I did try it once today on my demo. I hope to thoroughly test it over the coming days. Sadly I do not have a day job that places me in front of a computer screen for hours on end. In the interim BOM is meant to augment my earnings and not completely supplant them and so is my learning curve.

Cheers everyone.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
easycopyrh: Mak una no wory, pple wey no fit execut dis one go fit do d comin one coz dat one na hr/hrs. We wil al mak mony coz as 4 me na BOM go buy my secönd ride... I don dey pric am already LOL
MEHN,BRO WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT ONE..SHEBI NA THIS WEEKEND NAH... WE GO CALL [size=16pt]EASYBLINK STRATEGY[/size](FROM EASYCOPYRH AND BLINK)... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
well,the issue of me not coming here regularly has nothing to do with premium service,but I feel that ihave d responsibility to make sure that those who have paid me get value for money,at the end of themonth I may have sent up to 80 messages in which d cost i cant bear alone considering d volume.
I said over n over that market is based on reality n u cant use. technical analysis to for example analyze Fed statement.The beginning of the week has been challenging becos of little negligence,take for example on monday we lost becos i overlooked eurozone pmi numbers which is crazy.
But now i check every little market info.
and believe me we are back or winning streaks.Another things is that most of us dont know to analyze conflicting market data,it will take years to understand that,another thing is that people want alert place a trade n go to bed wake up n see lots of money,it does not work that way,u need hard work u put in ur routine work.
Also,people complained that my alert comes late,they believe that mere looking at us data gives d whole picture,u also need to get market insight into that session hear from.market operators n get a feel of what market is .a lot can be learnt with patient,

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
azpekuliar:

This thread is almost 100 pages long, now that's milestone. Are we at this stage still having a debate on the propiety of premium or free signals on the thread? I think you need to climb down that high moral ground of yours and appreciate that some of our choices will be patterned after our individual lifestyles. Trade signals (free or paid) are not a NOVEL concept and have been around as long as the electronic trading platforms have existed. It is unacceptable to me that you would want beneficiaries of premium or free signals to desist from commenting on their losses or winnings while doing the same thing with Easy's strategy. We all have one goal afterall - the common good. While praise must be reserved for Easy, same must be done for Ben who created this thread in the first instance and has now served as an umbrella for the various resource persons who've all made inputs that have made the thread a success. Enough said.

@Easy's strategy.... I did try it once today on my demo. I hope to thoroughly test it over the coming days. Sadly I do not have a day job that places me in front of a computer screen for hours on end. In the interim BOM is meant to augment my earnings and not completely supplant them and so is my learning curve.

Cheers everyone.

That was mature and constructive, thanks bruva. I'm just a product of high moral standards and a victim of decay/defaced society. Life goes on...d road to d top seems narrow and rough but d top has got such a wide space to take us all, we shall all get there...

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
I SO MUCH BELIEVE THAT VERY SOON THIS THREAD WILL BE LIKE THE FOREX THREAD THAT IS NOW IN SEASON SEVEN..
cheers guys cheesy
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Yes we sha.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
I JUST ENTERED NZD/USD.... WATCH OUT FOR AUD/USD
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
What did u bet for NZDUSD?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
pappy2000: Japan what happens in 2 hours

pappy2000: exclusive to my sub

[Quote author=pappy2000]well,the issue of me not coming here regularly has nothing to do with premium service,but I feel that ihave d responsibility to make sure that those who have paid me get value for money,at the end of themonth I may have sent up to 80 messages in which d cost i cant bear alone considering d volume.
I said over n over that market is based on reality n u cant use. technical analysis to for example analyze Fed statement.The beginning of the week has been challenging becos of little negligence,take for example on monday we lost becos i overlooked eurozone pmi numbers which is crazy.
and believe me we are back or winning streaks.Another things is that most of us dont know to analyze conflicting market data,it will take years to understand that,another thing is that people want alert place a trade n go to bed wake up n see lots of money,it does not work that way,u need hard work u put in ur routine work.
Also,people complained that my alert comes late,they believe that mere looking at us data gives d whole picture,u also need to get market insight into that session hear from.market operators n get a feel of what market is .a lot can be learnt with patient,[/quote]

Do u remember d 1st two posts? So wat stops u from droppin d alert? Ben will send to subsribers and at same time drop it here and im still dey get more customers. Park well abeg,next...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
@jammer...

Thats not necessary please. Lets drop this issue and remain happy grin As we have said, everyone has the right to d whatever he/she wants.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
Rhapsody!:
Ayo, thanks a lot. Will still be asking more questions. It was just that I got kinda confused last week when I read that US index improved and yet another news said stock market was down. So I can understand it this way: that INDEX is a tool for measuring the economic direction of a country. It does not give me the individual picture of what is happening to its constituents. So index improving might actually be as a result of 2 out of say the 30 coys that make it up. Hope my reasoning is correct. I will need to look at the companies individually for a better pix if l require. So index could be up, while the stock market will be down right? Thank you for taking the pains to answer me.
@Mkmyers, I still dey wait.
When the index is high, it means atleast 50% of the companies in that index performed well. Other coys might lose too. But the overall performance/average would be high.

Note: when the index is high, it means there are more buyers in the share of each company in that index than the sellers.
Sukiyo/Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi:
WHAT R U DOING WITH analyzer.tpl... U DON'T NEED THAT NAH..
Which is the other one, work, meeting and reports. My brain de hot. Kai Kai Kai
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by prince123(m): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2012
jammer777:

[Quote author=pappy2000]well,the issue of me not coming here regularly has nothing to do with premium service,but I feel that ihave d responsibility to make sure that those who have paid me get value for money,at the end of themonth I may have sent up to 80 messages in which d cost i cant bear alone considering d volume.
Also,people complained that my alert comes late,they believe that mere looking at us data gives d whole picture,u also need to get market insight into that session hear from.market operators n get a feel of what market is .a lot can be learnt with patient,

Do u remember d 1st two posts? So wat stops u from droppin d alert? Ben will send to subsribers and at same time drop it here and im still dey get more customers. Park well abeg,next...
this jammer77 of a guy i think you are now behavin childishly,,how many pple have said you should forget abt this your ranting and issues about premium or not that every1 is entitled to their opinion, yet you keep repeatin it over and over again,, haba grow up and learn to let sleepin dogs lie...abi we go fry egg for you...we have passed this stage and move on......
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by ayox2003: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hi all,
The US Indices just closed and I lost ALL the my trades today.
I lost those trades because I entered the market quite late. The best time for a trader to enter the market is when the market opens. If BOM doesnt permit at that time, its advisable one quits. Although all my technical and fundamental analysis were correct, I still lost.
Yesterday, I placed 4 bets that the US indices would rise and I won them all because I entered at the "vanguard" of the market.
Just felt I should share this for those who trade the INDICES.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Which is the other one, work, meeting and reports. My brain de hot. Kai Kai Kai
LOL...YOU ONLY NEED FXANALYZER AND CANDLE TIME
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
toluxa1:

Thirded. Right on point!
Fourthed...☺
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
bigcycs: Its like the BOM platform cannot be accessd on a blackberry phone...ive seen users on here talking about placing bets on their phones...but i cant...this blackberry phone(9700) does not show the "buy bet" button... I wonder if am the only one having this issue
I use  too oh and it works. Download opera mini and try.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi:
MEHN,BRO WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT ONE..SHEBI NA THIS WEEKEND NAH... WE GO CALL [size=16pt]EASYBLINK STRATEGY[/size](FROM EASYCOPYRH AND BLINK)... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Despite providing the tools for this strategy, they were nothing if not for easycopy.

I eagerly await the longer bet TF
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
naijaobi:
LOL...YOU ONLY NEED FXANALYZER AND CANDLE TIME
Thank you jor. My brain de hot. Dem wan finish me for work.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by pappy2000: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
ayox2003: Hi all,
The US Indices just closed and I lost ALL the my trades today.
I lost those trades because I entered the market quite late. The best time for a trader to enter the market is when the market opens. If BOM doesnt permit at that time, its advisable one quits. Although all my technical and fundamental analysis were correct, I still lost.
Yesterday, I placed 4 bets that the US indices would rise and I won them all because I entered at the "vanguard" of the market.
Just felt I should share this for those who trade the INDICES.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

I love ur fundamental analysis but the reason u lost is that Benarke s comment .He testified before congress,I have learnt early that when Fed Chairman testifies in congress Idont trade,becos markets wants to hear qe3 i am sure Benarke is smart enough to know what to say,although he cares abt d market,so it is becos of d non hawkish statement that u lost

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts by toluxa1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
The guy was just avoiding that word QE3 tru out! Even to just mention it...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by jammer777: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
By 12.50am, Japan will release the figures for CURRENT ACCOUNT(high impact news). Its a measure of difference in value between imported and exported goods, services, income flows, and unilateral transfers during the reported month. It's directly linked to currency demand - a rising surplus indicates that foreigners are buying more of the domestic currency to execute transactions in the country. The previous value was 0.79T while the forecast is 0.62T. If the actual figure goes higher than the forecast of 0.62T, then its good for the currency and we can place a bet of fall for all these pairs; USD/JPY, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY. If otherwise, we place a bet of rise but i strongly b'liv its a fall. The reaction time is 12.55am(if placed at 1am, BOM might shut us out cos of the strong trending) and the duration should between 50mins and 1hour. Anybody with more insights should please add to this.
Dunno really how its gonna affect the Japan Index, can someone help pls?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
I have never loved fundamental analysis, during my forex days, only nfp mattered to me.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts by naijaobi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
blink182: Despite providing the tools for this strategy, they were nothing if not for easycopy.

I eagerly await the longer bet TF
YES OO...I CANT WAIT...EASYCOPYRH, WE DEY WAIT

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.