Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano (22331 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
@KAY-1one; e no go better for u. the next bombs goes off in your house hold. amen
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by gegee(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex: Na wa oooooo!!!

This country no dey tire for bad and sadistic news? How could a country with so much potentials be turned into the land of the dead, and hopelessness??

The missing link in that shytehole is leadership, and a change in the mentality of the gorillas and baboons living in that part of the world... When are you losers going to rise up, and take a stand?? I have been hearing about the 'potentials' of the humanoids called Nigerians since I was born - but why can't you guys harness these 'potentials', and make something happen?? How can 120million people be so cowardly, uncivilised, fearful, unmotivated, slow, and sheeple - by a miniscule few - who are not up to a million??

Where are your hearts, Nigerians?? Ooooops, I forgot you lot sold that for crumbs...

Where are your balls, Nigerian men?? Oooops, I forgot most Nigerian men are on the 'downlow' with no balls - skinny jeans, and mohican hairstyle wearing faggits smh... And keep doing yanga and shakara - speaking your fake phonetic, with freaking pathetic and annoying britamericojapanesejamoafrican accents - whilst they keep eating your food, and bombing your habitats to abyss..

Can someone please attach the ignore button to that damn space called: Nigeria - so, I don't hear shyte about it again

Potentials!! Potentials!!!! Potentials!!!! I'm tired of this euphemism...

Nigeria is blessed!! Nigeria is blessed!!!! Nigeria is blessed!!!! I'm tired of this allegory........

God is a Nigerian!! God is a Nigerian!!! God is a Nigerian!!! God told me he disowned you fools long time ago - and gave you pulpit pimps, and Islamists..

When there is life, there is hope!! When there is life, there is hope!!! When there is life, there is hope!!!!! Shyte, life told me he left that space time ago, and what you have got left are lifeless bodies - with no soul... So, why are you guys afraid to rock the boat, and make a change

For phuck sake, get your useless country off my TV - and move that space to planet X....

Enough rants for the day! embarassed
ur father !! U dey mad well well. U don tire to hear abt naija wetin u come dey do for nairaland.otondo! I hope u know wat that means

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by loadux(f): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
this is so sad
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by ak47mann(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2012

This country no dey tire for bad and sadistic news? How could a country with so much potentials be turned into the land of the dead, and hopelessness??

The missing link in that shytehole is leadership, and a change in the mentality of the gorillas and baboons living in that part of the world... When are you losers going to rise up, and take a stand?? I have been hearing about the 'potentials' of the humanoids called Nigerians since I was born - but why can't you guys harness these 'potentials', and make something happen?? How can 120million people be so cowardly, uncivilised, fearful, unmotivated, slow, and sheeple - by a miniscule few - who are not up to a million??

Where are your hearts, Nigerians?? Ooooops, I forgot you lot sold that for crumbs...

Where are your balls, Nigerian men?? Oooops, I forgot most Nigerian men are on the 'downlow' with no balls - skinny jeans, and mohican hairstyle wearing faggits smh... And keep doing yanga and shakara - speaking your fake phonetic, with freaking pathetic and annoying britamericojapanesejamoafrican accents - whilst they keep eating your food, and bombing your habitats to abyss..

Can someone please attach the ignore button to that damn space called: Nigeria - so, I don't hear shyte about it again

Nigeria is blessed!! Nigeria is blessed!!!! Nigeria is blessed!!!! I'm tired of this allegory........

God is a Nigerian!! God is a Nigerian!!! God is a Nigerian!!! God told me he disowned you fools long time ago - and gave you pulpit pimps, and Islamists..

When there is life, there is hope!! When there is life, there is hope!!! When there is life, there is hope!!!!! Shyte, life told me he left that space time ago, and what you have got left are lifeless bodies - with no soul... So, why are you guys afraid to rock the boat, and make a change

For phuck sake, get your useless country off my TV - and move that space to planet X....

Is a sign of a failed state brother cool
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by doctokwus: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2012
roy4real: Senior Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied it this morning during the first service and asked the congregation to rise and pray against it before it happened.
Lord have mercy and safe this country in JESUS name, Amen.
Come on go and jazz down,u idiot,using sth as serious as this to promote T.B. Joshua,y ddnt he broadcast it b4 d incident,annoying clowns!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by yohannazack(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Gudluck ebele jonathan! If una no fit, make una berry una pride and beg boko haram boys befo they finish innocent nigerians o. May be sef na asorock fit be the nxt target o. Advise dey say no be curse. Gbam!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by greall1: 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
God save us &
RIP in peace
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by gegee(m): 12:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
undecided
kayusfit: I wish Boko Haram can extend their tentacle to Lagos, Ibadan and 4 eastern states. we need more bombs in the south west. enough of all these northern casualties come to Lagos and reduce the population with your bombs. I warned you all when u voted for the retardeen. now sit back and lets watch 24 season 9 happening in Nigeria. More grease to the boko boys elbows. grin grin grin grin
mumu na jonathan dey bomb churches ?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
This thing is against Gej and christians. But d annoying thing is that the president is scared of these folks. But one thing he doesnt know is that whether he fights or he doesnt fight, the heat is coming so close to him very soon. The choice is his, but if i were him i'd grow balls and fight these northern goons, i might lose out, but i could also be lucky to win. Rip to the new dead.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by samkal(m): 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
I know there is no hope in GEJ saving this failed country. But, inasmuchas the bombing remains in the north, i got no problem with it.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by bakila: 12:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
frosbel: ISLAM again in action and some deluded souls are attributing these acts to PDP.

Very predictable from you.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by wolexojo(m): 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2012
What is happening right now on NL is exactly the problem of Nigeria and Nigerians. Some says its religiously motivated others say its politically motivated,another group says its PDP! For God sakes Terrorism is Terrorism everywhere! This Amalgamation is just stupidity we are so not compatible.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by DAY12(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
My kwenstion still remain- is there any SECURITY in dis COUNTRY?

Pesin dey die everyday like flies in the north, broad day light robbery in Lagos, Kidnapping in the east!

which way sef? angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by aurenflani: 1:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ima - then gather your brothers from the east and attack those northern amirs et al and help us solve the problem.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by reindeer: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
These bombings will continue until yiou guys forget about the subsidy probe entirely.
Weldone PDP! At least we clearly know who Boko Haram is now.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kay1one(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
kayusfit: @KAY-1one; e no go better for u. the next bombs goes off in your house hold. amen
Ehm... Who d f* R U AGAIN?!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by ak47mann(m): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
some people are looking for another igbo coup,looking for who to blame again cool
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by seenoevil1: 1:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
[size=30pt]ONE NAIJERIA [/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2012

this is crazy right here but so true
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
If Boko Haram problem is what will open dilusional Nigerians to open their eyes and see they made a big mistake voting Jonathan as President, so be it. This will ensure the next election will not be based again on ethnic and religious bigotry, but competency. I don't agree with everything Buhari did when he was in power, but compare to what is going on in the country today, it is exactly what is needed to get Nigeria in the right direction again.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by salykely(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
BUK has lost it peace. I use to be very proud of my school as the most peaceful in nigeria bt BOKO HARA has stolen that peace may Allah destroy u all. I heard 2 profs are gone
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 29, 2012
its good to know who your enemies are, most muslims rather than condemn this murderers in strong terms opt for the easier way of blaming the persistent bombings  politics. I don't buy into that b.s tho, pdp or № pdp, some men by nature are just plain evil. Its pathetic that this current administration had allowed this menace τ̅ȍ gεt this far...People should stop making excuses for what dse boko guys stand for because they have been very vocal Ƌπϑ direct in their requests (elimination of christians & implementation of a govt based  d sharia syatem) in northern nigeria.

Persecution of christians up north didn't start with buhari, atiku, ciroma or the rest, it's has always been there for decades now but the grave incompetence of GEJ as a C in C has allowed this religious-motivated atrocities τ̅ȍ blossom. Unless the country splits amicably, a full-fledge religious war isn't impossible. I've been caught up twice in ugly Jos crises and believe you me, some people just kill like it's a religious obligation...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by aiksneffects: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
@payless-
The problem of boko haram started in the north where it was allow to grow to uncontrollable level it is now. Jonathan is only serving his first term in Government and has nothing whatsoever to do with this voilence. If boko haram will be targeting ppl like Buhari, IBB, Abubakar, Abacha and all their governors there who have compromised the northern region into poverty then their course will be justified. Boko haram game is like scoring own goal because converting the region from bad to worse. Most Igbo traders have left the North so business no longer as usuall WHO SUFER- The Alhajis. No right thinking investor will go their and open business in this atmosphere, So more unemployment to them. Also the hypocritic and evil minded northern elders, the mulars, the imams refused to strongly condemn this evil acts and preach against in in the mosques intead they glorify boko haram as a regional army. I only pity the few innocent christians and some right minded muslims who are caught up in this mess, otherwise boko haram and their loyalist are faceless bastards who has no shame
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Bontee: 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
UPDATE 9: Bayero University spokesperson, Mustapha Zaharadeen, says he's only able to confirm 7 dead (including a professor) and several injured. He says the university is now calm.

UPDATE 8: Death toll in Kano university bombings hits 15, a reliable source just told us. He said the figure would most likely rise, as a lot of the wounded are in critical condition. Kano police commissioner, Ibrahim Idris, says his team is contacting hospitals to update casualty figure.

UPDATE 7: Engr Abubakar of the Kano State Emergency Management Agency told just PREMIUM TIMES that rescue workers are still unable to access the scene of the incident. "The scene has been cordoned off by security agencies and we have been shut out. We are about two kilometres to the scene. Everybody is here, including the Red Cross and other agencies. We have important work to do at the scene, but we are here. We don't know what to do."

UPDATE 6: The National Emergency Management Agency says it has mobilised response agencies and volunteers to the bomb scene for rescue operation since it has no office in Kano.

NEMA's spokesperson, Yushau Shuaibu, said in a statement, "About an hour ago, NEMA attention was drawn to explosions and gunshots at old site BUK campus in Kano.

"Since NEMA has no office in the state we have mobilised response agencies and volunteers to the scene."

UPDATE 5: Kano Police commissioner, Ibrahim Idris, just told us 8 are confirmed dead and several injured. Witnesses say figure is higher.

UPDATE 4: Main gate to old site cordoned off by soldiers. Witnesses say they first attacked soldiers on guard before bombing. Uncomfirmed reports say two professors are among the casualties

UPDATE 3: Witnesses say JTF has driven away in two pick-up vans filled with corpses, and wounded

UPDATE 2: A Kano resident sent us this: "I wasn't there but I know of the first place they went to in BUK! There is a Federal Government-assisted IT infrastructure site inside BUK old site that they first went to. They told the legionnaires guarding that they were there to bomb the building because it belonged to the Federal Government."

"After much begging and quoting of the Quran by the aged legionnaires, Boko Haram left and about 20 minutes later, they started bombing the chaplain and shootings broke out.

"Meanwhile, the area has been cordoned off by late arriving security."

UPDATE 1: The explosion started around 8 a.m. They attacked theatres 2 & 3, where the christians normally have their services.

Witnesses say the they gun shots lasted for more than 30 minutes. They said two bombs went off around the two theatres which are situated in between the faculties of medicine and science in the Bayero University.

The Joint Task Force, which is overseeing security in the city didn't arrive until 20 minutes after the gunmen had left. A witness said the attackers were seven in number.

The place is now calm, he said.

We spoke to one witness, who said he was conducting service in one of the theatres when the blasts went off.

He said it occurred 30 metres away from where he stood, adding that what scarred him most was the gunshots that followed the bombing.

He admitted casualties but is still in state of shock and could not tell how many.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kay1one(m): 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2012

I'M SURE YOUR PARENTS ARE AMONGST THE 120 Million STUPI*D ONES! FOO*L!...
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Willzkid(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2012

This is the height of delusion..coming from the same person who inundates this forum with tomes of pseudo-patriotic posts, I have to ask: are you not tired of your two-facedness?
If you are this confused on an anonymous forum, I can only wonder how u keep up with yourself daily..the earlier u quit this laodecian disposition of yours, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by iykay4455(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
chima12: Whether they attack the press or schools,their target remains christians;thats why they attacked christian students,thisday,sun.
Why havnt they attacked mosques when they are packed full during friday services?
Why havnt they attacked daily trust,leadership newspaper and northern press?
Nobody should allow themselves to be deceived,pdp is not boko haram.boko haram is ibb,chiroma,atiku,northern emirs and religious leaders,northern politicians and majority of moslems in the north.

God bless for you for these comments
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by dolwellyahoo: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
All christians, pls go down on your knees and pray to God fervently for peace in this nation, read ezekiel 22 vs 29 -31. Then read 2 chronicles 7 vs 14.it is our responsibility to pray, don't wait for prophesy before praying. Start now to pray against all their activities, even the one they still have in mind to do.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
This shows there is no functional government in this country.
How many more lives have to be lost?
GEJ is not competent to handle this situation. I suggest he resigns due to incompetence and let BH take over! I believe they are more organised that the Nigeria government.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by yommy2sure(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hmmmn...all this point to the fact that this 'forced marriage' isnt working at all. Instead of bombing all this corrupt politicians and their loot, this bunch of lunatics are here bombing innocent souls like themselves all in the name of religion.*I spat in disgust!* let a REVOLUTION begin!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by guttentag(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
cry wetin dey happen for Nigeria, why this time.. i am not happy at all
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by afrodiva: 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
I'm beginning to agree that we naijas are indeed cowards.in most other countries a national revolution would long have taken place.but a few hold us to ransome in Naija.what We need are courageous men and women .boko haram are also cowards.go face the Naija army and stop killing xtians and innocent Muslims.terrorism is hard to fight
Even the Americans in Afghanistan and Iraq have had a hard time. How much more a redundant Naija system. Its really time for that Snc or a referendum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) / Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.