Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano (22337 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Akpan107(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
blabber15: What's going on in naija now?
What is happening in Nigeria (North) is soo painful. I would have been in that Church today, but God saved me. I live close to the school and i use to worship there. Am just retuning from the Hospital (Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital) I saw injured people...

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by cripsta(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
Wil GEJ sit in aso rock & continue †̥☺ fill up his pockets till everyone in this country is dead..  christ sake if he knows he can't handle this(which we all know that this bomb blast are †̥☺ get him out of office) he should step down..we can't all die just because one man wants †̥☺ fill his pockets, even talking about 2nd term.. Then that's when they will start using atomic bomb then.. Pls abeg we need someone stronger who can handle that office..he shouldn't even try a second term or that maybe Nigeria's last election.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by otokx(m): 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
what biz does an 'akpan' have up north? Uniuyo, Unical, Uniport and all the state universities you did not see them shey?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by akereconfi: 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
Let us stop d rantin.......atleats there are MOSQUE here in d south..... Friday by 2:00PM.....dynamite aint costly,,,light just two DYNAMITE inside their MOSQUE n ROAST these f**kin aboki n mallam to MECCA......
Where r all d ASARI'z....d ATEKE'z...TOMPOLO...BOYLOAF...we hav war lords here, we dnt believe in Cynical Suidice ish.....we face d soldiers face to face....we hav gut. Boko Abokiz cum out openly n face ur IMAGINARY oppressors rada dan killed Inoocent Students dt have hope n future.
I dnt believe in dz entity called NIGERIA right from d day KEN SARO WIWA was hanged by dt ABOKI man called Abacha...Long Life Niger Delta
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Sometimes I wonder for these oyibo people - always seem to know the news before GEJ or any Nigerian Govt official.

Hope GEJ watches 'Sky News' to know whats going on in his so called country.

In a few hours i'm sure he will emerge and state that 'he's on top of things' and the security forces have killed a few suspected (innocent) Boko Haramists.

You are right. They seem to know and get the news even before my people in Nigeria. This baffles me. The other day, Bombs went off in Afganistan and Iraq killing scores, guess what? None of the Major mainstream media carried the news, even if they did, it was only a leaflet on the bottom of the screen. However, that same day there was a bombing in Nigeria, my my my, all of the news jumped on it, even yahoo, like they already knew it would happen, like the news had been prepared before hand to run as soon as the blast went off. My people, this is a propaganda war, for them go to the UN, and make the contention that Muslims are killing Christians, and will need to send UN peacekeeping troops to go there and protect Christians! Nigerians, you guys don't know how the global government, blood suckers of Africans and colored people work. They are behind all these to destabilize Nigeria!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Humphreydis(m): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2012
It seems sm F.O.OLS on NL just reason wit thr yash instead of thr brains....sm cnt even tk control of thr family issues nt to talk of a big one.Y do dey always put d blame on GEJ each time thr is any bombing,can any human being tk control of evry activities of each individual in naija @ dsame time?....I think u guys shud be left 2 put ur stinky A.ss on dat seat for just 30mins nd knw wat it feels like...GEJ is a human being 4 christ's sake!...hw many yrs did it tk d almighty America to bring down Osama bin laden huh? Is bin laden's terrorist netwrk nt still existing...even in america?....u guys r so irritatin,goossh!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by teskyg: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
@ payless,u are a big fool.Am quite sure u are a member of Boko Haram. Am prayed u are caught in one of those bombing let's see if u will be alive in the next election to vote for ur dear Buhari who is the sponsor of Boko Haram.We can not vote for a muslim to rule this country again cos we are know all the efforts they have put in place to discredit this Government.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Allwell(m): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
The recent attacks on the media and institutions of learning by the Boko Haram sect prove two things...these terrorists are a bunch of cowards and illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by zunnurain1: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
SAVE THY PEOPLE OH!! LORD GOD ALMIGHTY FOR THEY HAVE NO MIGHT AGAINST THEIR FOE.bokoharam in politics why now
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by MrEverest(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2012
This is so pathetic. Lord Lugard wil not rest in peace, d difference btw north and south is like nite n day yet dis man amalgamated us because of selfish reasons. I curse d day dis man joined us together wit d barberians.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
otokx: what biz does an 'akpan' have up north? Uniuyo, Unical, Uniport and all the state universities you did not see them shey?
I can't blame some of them sha......na cut-off wahala!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by gegee(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
Humphreydis: It seems sm F.O.OLS on NL just reason wit thr yash instead of thr brains....sm cnt even tk control of thr family issues nt to talk of a big one.Y do dey always put d blame on GEJ each time thr is any bombing,can any human being tk control of evry activities of each individual in naija @ dsame time?....I think u guys shud be left 2 put ur stinky A.ss on dat seat for just 30mins nd knw wat it feels like...GEJ is a human being 4 christ's sake!...hw many yrs did it tk d almighty America to bring down Osama bin laden huh? Is bin laden's terrorist netwrk nt still existing...even in america?....u guys r so irritatin,goossh!
my brother ur so on point.all these slow people insulting jonathn because it has become fashionable to insult their president
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
christians are facking up! why can't they turn the heat on and bomb 'em some bloody mosques?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2012
gegee: my brother ur so on point.all these slow people insulting jonathn because it has become fashionable to insult their president
jonathan is elected president and therefore he's responsible for every damn thing that happens to the country!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by 9lessons: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
IS THIS OUR DESTINY? NIGERKHISTAN.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
just saw a clip of it on facebook, check it out guys... so sad!! http:///7xQN7
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Ezeufi: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2012
I am yet to see or hear any evidence that boko boys are responsible for this. Those who voted GEJ will never admit that they voted for an incompetent novice out of tribal/ethnic loyalty rather than him being cut out for the job. They voted a wrong person in and now we all pay for it. Next time vote for someone who can actually run Nigeria instead of someone who could be your 256th distant cousin.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2012
teskyg: @ payless,u are a big fool.Am quite sure u are a member of Boko Haram. Am prayed u are caught in one of those bombing let's see if u will be alive in the next election to vote for ur dear Buhari who is the sponsor of Boko Haram.We can not vote for a muslim to rule this country again cos we are know all the efforts they have put in place to discredit this Government.

You are the biggest fool and most idiotic person on this forum. How in the world you think Buhari is the sponsor of Boko Haram? "PDP is Boko Haram and Boko haram is PDP" ..... General Azazi. You are clueless like your clueless Jonathan. I wait till Boko Haram Kill one of your household before you realize that Jonathan has nothing to do when it comes to confronting Boko Haram.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ezeufi: I am yet to see or hear any evidence that boko boys are responsible for this. Those who voted GEJ will never admit that they voted for an incompetent novice out of tribal/ethnic loyalty rather than him being cut out for the job. They voted a wrong person in and now we all pay for it. Next time vote for someone who can actually run Nigeria instead of someone who could be your 256th distant cousin.

You are exactly right and spot on. Until we get ethnic and religious bigotry out of our political thinking, Nigeria will continue to be run by idiots like Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
torkaka:
jonathan is elected president and therefore he's responsible for every damn thing that happens to the country!

Responsible for every Moslem who believes that killing a Christian will give him virgins in the Kingdom of Allah, the blood thirsty god?

Responsible for a Nigerian youth who believes the only way to pass exam is to cheat?

Resposibity for the average politician who believes the only way to make money is to loot public funds?

Responsible when you mishave?
In fact, he is reponsible for all manifestaion of your dark side.

A bomb was thrown into a church today in Nairobi - Kenya, I am sure Jonathan is responsible.

Nonsense!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
Humphreydis: It seems sm F.O.OLS on NL just reason wit thr yash instead of thr brains....sm cnt even tk control of thr family issues nt to talk of a big one.Y do dey always put d blame on GEJ each time thr is any bombing,can any human being tk control of evry activities of each individual in naija @ dsame time?....I think u guys shud be left 2 put ur stinky A.ss on dat seat for just 30mins nd knw wat it feels like...GEJ is a human being 4 christ's sake!...hw many yrs did it tk d almighty America to bring down Osama bin laden huh? Is bin laden's terrorist netwrk nt still existing...even in america?....u guys r so irritatin,goossh!

Jonathan gets the blame because he seems to be powerless to arrest the sponsors of Boko Haram wchich we all know are Adamu Ciroma, IBB, and Atiku. They are all members of PDP. Until he arrests and prosecute those people, the blame will continue on him. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know who and who doing this killings. Imagine what Obasanjo would have done to these Boko haram sponsors.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Ezeufi: 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2012
payless:

Jonathan gets the blame because he seems to be powerless to arrest the sponsors of Boko Haram wchich we all know are Adamu Ciroma, IBB, and Atiku. They are all members of PDP. Until he arrests and prosecute those people, the blame will continue on him. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know who and who doing this killings. Imagine what Obasanjo would have done to these Boko haram sponsors.

It is more likely that IBB may arrest GEJ at the time of his choice than the other way around. Unlike you and others like you, GEJ recognises the boundaries of his power when it comes to his dealings with the likes of IBB or OBJ.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by belovedaja(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
blabber15: What's going on in naija now?
. Let us go our ways
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by sylve11: 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
these people from the north should gather themselves together, including those that have migrated to other parts of the world,; then set themselves ablaze. i tire for these people nor be small. sad sad sad cool
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kunletech: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
kachi01! Islam is a peace Religion, go to d listed countries below and u ill found out dat is a peacefull re-li-gion:
Saudi, Barrain, Seria, Egypt, Afgahnistan, Iran, Iraq, Libia, Pakistan, Sudan................................complete it.
It was because of d socalled peace religion, India was seperated from pakinstan in 7tis.
To dem violent is peace, and peace is violent. Words and oposite.
May d life of those dat died R.I.P.
To those xtain in d skul. Be wise! U no what i mean if i sead be wise.
Goodluck.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by supremebeing09: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
roy4real: Senior Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied it this morning during the first service and asked the congregation to rise and pray against it before it happened.
Lord have mercy and safe this country in JESUS name, Amen.

SH*T! WHY NOT SHIP THIS JOSHUA GUY TO ABUJA, LOCK HIM IN A ROOM AND MAKE HIM PREDICT EVERY BLOODY EVENT IN THE COUNTRY!!!! WHY WASTE VALUABLE TIME AND LIVES WHEN WE HAVE A PSYCHIC IN OUR MIDST?!! MAKE HIM THE COUNTRY'S INTELLIGENCE OFFICER. BETTER YET, MAKE HIM THE PRESIDENT!!!

WHATEVER! WITH THE WAY BOKO HARAM OPERATES, I COULD PREDICT AN EVENT EVERYDAY. KEEP "PROPHESYING" MY GOOD FRIEND JOSHUA.

RUBBISH.
angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Lilyx1: 12:40am On Apr 30, 2012
d earth nd al its ppl nd splendor wil pass awy wat wil b ur own account of hw ur lyf was spent?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by DaRapture: 3:56am On Apr 30, 2012
No wonder my wife and her sister don't want anything to do with that nation or its people. Y'all have like the worst karma I've ever seen among any people ever known in history. Negativity and utter failure and chaos just spews out that nation, like puss from a putrid, rotting, gushing open sore. I feel sorry for you people.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 30, 2012
Nahumaira: This bomb blast at B.U.K must to be set up.they just want to jeopadize the existing the peace & unity between muslims & christians.
And what 'unity'is this?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2012
noblezone:

Responsible for every Moslem who believes that killing a Christian will give him virgins in the Kingdom of Allah, the blood thirsty god?

Responsible for a Nigerian youth who believes the only way to pass exam is to cheat?

Resposibity for the average politician who believes the only way to make money is to loot public funds?

Responsible when you mishave?
In fact, he is reponsible for all manifestaion of your dark side.

A bomb was thrown into a church today in Nairobi - Kenya, I am sure Jonathan is responsible.

Nonsense!
Um there is a difference between the grenade attacks in East Africa and Nigeria.Those in Kenya are being done by a foreign millitia while in Nigeria they are being initiated by Nigerians themselves.The maximum death toll has been 2 people dead per attack with most just injuring people while Nigerian ones have been deadly.Kenya is doing something about Alshabaab,what is Jonathan doing about BH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Sets Up Four-man Panel On Diezani / Deji Adeyanju Digs Out Obasanjo's Video, Blames Buhari For Shielding Herdsmen / Ekweremadu: Nnamdi Kanu Collected Bribe Against Igbo Presidency – Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.