Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano (22336 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / Bomb Blast At Kano Motorpark Leaves Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Three Bombs Uncovered At Bayero University , Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Dipwater(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2012
Its hi time we outgrow this religious idealogy and face reality , I thot oyedepo casted the spirit of insanity on bh boys. I can wait for 2015 to come so dat this poo called naijiria dat came out of lord lugards anus wuld be flushed foeva

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by blackboi(m): 11:48am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex: Na wa oooooo!!!

This country no dey tire for bad and sadistic news? How could a country with so much potentials be turned into the land of the dead, and hopelessness??

The missing link in that shytehole is leadership, and a change in the mentality of the gorillas and baboons living in that part of the world... When are you losers going to rise up, and take a stand?? I have been hearing about the 'potentials' of the humanoids called Nigerians since I was born - but why can't you guys harness these 'potentials', and make something happen?? How can 120million people be so cowardly, uncivilised, fearful, unmotivated, slow, and sheeple - by a miniscule few - who are not up to a million??

Where are your hearts, Nigerians?? Ooooops, I forgot you lot sold that for crumbs...

Where are your balls, Nigerian men?? Oooops, I forgot most Nigerian men are on the 'downlow' with no balls - skinny jeans, and mohican hairstyle wearing faggits smh... And keep doing yanga and shakara - speaking your fake phonetic, with freaking pathetic and annoying britamericojapanesejamoafrican accents - whilst they keep eating your food, and bombing your habitats to abyss..

Can someone please attach the ignore button to that damn space called: Nigeria - so, I don't hear shyte about it again

Potentials!! Potentials!!!! Potentials!!!! I'm tired of this euphemism...

Nigeria is blessed!! Nigeria is blessed!!!! Nigeria is blessed!!!! I'm tired of this allegory........

God is a Nigerian!! God is a Nigerian!!! God is a Nigerian!!! God told me he disowned you fools long time ago - and gave you pulpit pimps, and Islamists..

When there is life, there is hope!! When there is life, there is hope!!! When there is life, there is hope!!!!! Shyte, life told me he left that space time ago, and what you have got left are lifeless bodies - with no soul... So, why are you guys afraid to rock the boat, and make a change

For phuck sake, get your useless country off my TV - and move that space to planet X....

Enough rants for the day! embarassed
hey! u silly pIG, why not walk down d road & go hug transformer. Oloshi angry

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by thehomer: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2012
And this state has a senate and local governments. Are these people all sleeping? Or are they waiting for their sleeping God to do something?
I wonder how long it will take these people to realize that attacking education and educational institutions simply amounts to shooting themselves in the head.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kay1one(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2012
I Think Christians Are Responsible For Their Spiritual (..."The Weapons Of Our Warfare(Prayer, Thanksgiving, Righteous Living, Obedience!) Are Not Carnal, But Are Mighty THROUGH GOD IN PULLING DOWN STRONGHOLDS!,) And Physical Safety!; i.e Crushing Any Physical Approach And Mannerism Geared At Bringing US down.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by aieromon(m): 11:55am On Apr 29, 2012
Why this
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by ochukoccna: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2012
roy4real: Senior Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied it this morning during the first service and asked the congregation to rise and pray against it before it happened.
Lord have mercy and safe this country in JESUS name, Amen.

A prophet is a prophet,get it!
Stop all this delusional senior ,junior, minor, major prophets which spew out of man's imagination
Most God sent prophets are either killed , rejected or mocked
Read through your bible and list the prophet whom you see dwelling in and basking on man's praise

It's save not safe
Geez, the kind of syntax construction one sees on NL and Facebook this days confirm why NECO and WAEC failure rates are heading North

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Eltonluigi(m): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2012
shymmex:
Where are your balls, Nigerian men?? Oooops, I forgot most Nigerian men are on the 'downlow' with no balls - skinny jeans, and mohican hairstyle wearing faggits smh.

Enough rants for the day! embarassed
lol, I don't wear tight jeans cos my balls don't fit!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by naijanow: 11:58am On Apr 29, 2012
It's true! I heard it live on Emmanuel TV! God bless TB Joshua and God protect Nigeria's youth!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2012
separate the damn thing!
separate the damn thing!
separarte the damn thing!
separte the phucking country.
Thts the ONLY solution!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2012
Dis islamists said d country wud b made ungovernable if GEJ bcoms president. It wasn't a BLUFF afterall.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by tchaik(m): 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2012
roy4real: Senior Prophet T.B Joshua prophesied it this morning during the first service and asked the congregation to rise and pray against it before it happened.
Why didn't he call the VC or JTF? Lives would have been saved. Mtchewwwwwwww!!!!!!
Prophet ko? Pastor ni

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=ochukoccna]

A prophet is a prophet,get it!
Stop all this delusional senior ,junior, minor, major prophets which spew out of man's imagination
Most God sent prophets are either killed , rejected or mocked
Read through your bible and list the prophet whom you see dwelling in and basking on man's praise

[color=#770077]
It's save not safe
Geez, the kind of syntax construction one sees on NL and Facebook this days confirm why NECO and WAEC failure rates are headin
i too know! but t least he passed the message accross to those who got it! mtsheew
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
ignis:
He would contacted and notified the students holding service in the theatre before the bomb attack.
will they have believed him?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Jalal(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
Highly unfortunate!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
Whether they attack the press or schools,their target remains christians;thats why they attacked christian students,thisday,sun.
Why havnt they attacked mosques when they are packed full during friday services?
Why havnt they attacked daily trust,leadership newspaper and northern press?
Nobody should allow themselves to be deceived,pdp is not boko haram.boko haram is ibb,chiroma,atiku,northern emirs and religious leaders,northern politicians and majority of moslems in the north.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by rawtruth(m): 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nahumaira: This bomb blast at B.U.K must to be set up.they just want to jeopadize the existing the peace & unity between muslims & christians.

There is no setup here beyond the ideology of boko haram which is intolerant of anything that does not answer to its concept of God and religious practices. It is time all lovers of peace come out plainly against this devilish sect, irrespective of religious divides.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by ochukoccna: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
i too know! but t least he passed the message accross to those who got it! mtsheew
Which message please?
If I recall it was during the service as he said.
But was the bombing averted?
So what is the essence of he informing us after the act? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Is it for us to hail his MOG as a see all, know all? shocked shocked shocked
Let him start a thread in the religion section of NL for that. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ruling together and answering one Nigeria in bloody midst is not compulsory. Leading people when they dont need you as a leader is not democracy but the same as slavery or anarchy. The house have surgested to Mr president to apply military force over the activities of islamic sects(boko haram) but Mr President didn't abide with the idea. "You must apply force to subdue force" This have come to the extend that you must embbrace dialogue or you stand strongly and fight the war or even better to divide the country so that everyone can go and practice their religion and it's law.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
dirtymoney: separate the damn thing!
separate the damn thing!
separarte the damn thing!
separte the phucking country.
Thts the ONLY solution!
thats the only solution my brother.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kaeto(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2012
Nahumaira: This bomb blast at B.U.K must to be set up.they just want to jeopadize the existing the peace & unity between muslims & christians.

Then you peeps should act fast,just imagine if these rascal bombings were done by the south, you guyz wont condone it this long, something must be sincerely done about this ill... The south is interestinly running out of patience and the northern leaders talk only of FG allocation and 2015 presidency.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Meritbaba(m): 12:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
torkaka: what islam has done to nigeria!
terrorism - islam
polio - islam
high rate of illiteracy - islam
amajiri syndrome - islam
intolorence - islam
pls this is not all about islam it's politics don't be decieved
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
ISLAM again in action and some deluded souls are attributing these acts to PDP.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by bunmconig(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
oh my God!!!, what a tragic news!. May the gentle souls rest in peace.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kay1one(m): 12:24pm On Apr 29, 2012
I Can't Believe That In THIS DAY AND AGE PEOPLE CAN BE SO STUPID AS TO BE FOLLOWING SATAN AND CALLING HIM A PROPHET OF GOD!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by otokx(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
So people died? This thing is becoming another thing little by little.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kay1one(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
Meritbaba: pls this is not all about islam it's politics don't be decieved
Mofo! A CHURCH WAS BOMBED!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by koolguy88(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2012
i know BUK to be very security conscious . how on earth would the Boko Haram men had beaten security?
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
I wish Boko Haram can extend their tentacle to Lagos, Ibadan and 4 eastern states. we need more bombs in the south west. enough of all these northern casualties come to Lagos and reduce the population with your bombs. I warned you all when u voted for the retardeen. now sit back and lets watch 24 season 9 happening in Nigeria. More grease to the boko boys elbows. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Sealeddeal(m): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
salibee: Do we really have a president in Nigeria

I think is now that the revolt has to start u don't have to wait until boko haram visit u

Let fight this BH
.....if u dnt know wat to say,keep quiet.
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by Remal: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
Na wah o
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by kay1one(m): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2012
kayusfit: I wish Boko Haram can extend their tentacle to Lagos, Ibadan and 4 eastern states. we need more bombs in the south west. enough of all these northern casualties come to Lagos and reduce the population with your bombs. I warned you all when u voted for the retardeen. now sit back and lets watch 24 season 9 happening in Nigeria. More grease to the boko boys elbows. grin grin grin grin
YOUR PARENTS MUST HAVE MADE A HUGE MISTAKE IN YOU... BOT!
Re: Bomb Blast At Bayero University In Kano by lacasa: 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=Meritbaba]

How many muslims were caught wit bombs n weapons??

Where dey nt all christians??

Those who attempted to bomb a church ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ jos, d woman caught ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ adamawa wit several guns ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ adamawa with a PASTOR as an accomplice??

†ђξ igbo. Guys D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ shot up his same igbo people during a triball meeting ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ adamawa??

†ђξ 9. Christians caught ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Bauchi ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ connection wit an attempted church bombing??

Where r Your own facts nn hardcore evidence ppointing muslims or Islam to this crimes ȋ̝̊̅̄Ω̴̩̩̩̥ Nigeria??

Answer me pls??

Iit's people like U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ instigate trouble without any common sense attached to Your posts!.

If ℓ̊ were to be a religious bigot like U̶̲̥̅̊ ℓ̊ would av all †ђξ mind to say Į̸̸̨ƭ Ȋ̝̊̅§ Christianity D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ has Terrorists within its religion, bt ℓ̊ know better obviously.

Mind Your stupid utterances. Next time

As AZAZI †ђξ NSA said, aπϑ all sensible Nigerians know a now open secret, PDP Ȋ̝̊̅§ Boko Haram. Thats †ђξ Truth, Believe Į̸̸̨ƭ Or Not D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅'s Your bizness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent / Fayose Praises Nnamdi Kanu For Meeting With South East Governors, Attacks Buhari / Edo Election: Gani Audu Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.