Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46365 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by kboy2z(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2007
If you do it, I will never forgive you, You are a goat for even thinking of it.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by kboy2z(m): 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2007
inshort i am very annoyed coming across this thread, Dont try it again, 27 -16 do you know what you are doing? You will be jailed for 40 years if you were in d UK. LOL tongue grin grin grin cheesy
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by showbobo(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2007
LOL.You're even old enough to be her father if not that you're a retard.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by eddycapuro: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2007
hacker777:

please guy, what put this thought into your head? i guess say na devil dey push you?

do you know what a 16 old look like?

do you think you will enjoy the sex with her?

fucking an unripe cunt?

i cannt just imagine what her hairless pussy will look like.

please free the little bird. she will respect you if you guys discuss it and let her know that you are not a weak man, but
that you want to wait till she is 18, or rather old enough to loose her jelly stuff.
my babe is 22years and we are still waiting. she is beautiful, matured and sexy, yet we have discussed and choosen a date that we will break the wall and not a jel.
god will bless you if you can take to my advice.
tolu
@ hacker777
Guy u must be a big fool to post ur ugly face on nairaland and still use very unpleasant words like f**k and c**t. u dont even have any sense of belonging. i wonder which dull girl u were referring to as ur 22 yr old baby she must be as dull and stupid thinking as u are. IDIOT.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by theboy0808(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2007
Bleep u
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by akeye(f): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2007
brother AGBAYA
is it dat u didnt see ur mate or na so luv blind till e carry u go meet 'minor'
plzzzzzzzzzz leave her she's still a baby.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 4:14am On Nov 18, 2007
@ poster,
Guy,how far ? you don do am?
gist me a beg.
she cry when you put the thing abi na finger you use open am?
my ears are itching to hear how it went.
no long thing!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2007
i know the old saying "age is but a number". but dude, she's 16, ur 27 shocked shocked what if she was your daughter, would you approve?
plz ppl, use senses before you do sth, the answer is no no no. . .dnt disvirgin her, she's a lil thing. sad
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by deedami(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2007
benygee u should get shot !
matter of fact all u that support this rubbish !
perverted a$s bastards
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omuanp(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2007
kboy2z:

If you do it, I will never forgive you, You are a goat for even thinking of it.

@ kboy2z
u are a real goat and a big fool. must you insult to make your point. someone is speaking his mind, you feel you're superman or what? bastard.how do you feel. cow, monkey that's what you are. next time mind what you say.
@poster
Bleep that fucking pussy. don't mind this fucking hypocrite.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by rachiwise(f): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2007
whao! i think we should even be thankful to boogy for thinking twice abt it.there r a million and one guys that will jump at the opportunity and wouldnt think give a damn abt it.even some guys on nairaland dissing him would jump at it.

we dont have to shy away 4rm it ,it happens everyday.it is really funny that such can be happening in a society with so much values,but it is happening.child abuse is real,cos it didnt happen to u doesnt mean it aint happening.

Omotola(Omo T) met her husband at the age of 16 and her husband was 26 yrs then.if they did it then or not, although she said they waited,but me i no know oo(i no dey hide under their bed shocked).Just used hers as an example cos we all know her ,but it happens everyday this just makes u know that child molestation is real and in a way accepted in our society,which is wrong.

All said and done,cos everyone is doing it doesnt make it right e.g cos our leaders embezzle money doesnt mean it is right.

@poster.

thanks for the post, it aint new,but u dont have to do it.i'm sure she sees u more like an Uncle at her age.at least no sex(with or witout her consent) till she is an adult.

Cheers!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omuanp(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2007
@ rachiwise
thank u
don't mind those guys that insult boogy as if they're better. idiots like kboy2z, and hacker777.(ozuo)
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by mellow(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2007
Have you really found out if she is a virgin for real? If not found out before you think of the next line of action.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by jaysworld(f): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2007
see your mouth like should u disvirgin her!just listen to your selfish self!, na wa o.so if dem leave u,u go disvirgin her?as if you'd be happy if you heard it happens or is gonna happen to your own sis?you better leave that girl alone now.or else, nemesis will catch up with u.remember what goes around comes around.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by blacknight(m): 6:03pm On Nov 22, 2007
oboy 16 yrs old for naija na the real blood tonic way we dey look for, oboy chop the thing clean mouth if not another guy go just reap wetin you don sow
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by tayoccu(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
I'm disappointed in some nairalanders, common the kid's 16(fine she don reach age of conscent), the main thing is is she psychologically ready?

@post
be patient chill for the girl until she's psychologically ready
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dsinteract(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
sweetlizzy abeg abeg chk out d age na,urs was 15 & d guy was 18, just 3 yrs diff but @ 27 yrs ? Haba !!! my guy stop am if na play.u wan run d girl down abi ?.Agbalagba. make i beg u b4 i carry my anaconda knife come help u control ur snake b4 e turn 2 dragon.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sisqology(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2007
Kai boogey,u no get sense o,u come de post am again, u no de shame? Agbaya oshi
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by ucheuche1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
we wont stop u 4rm sleeping wit her bt be rest assured like some1 has said here, u also wil have daughters and trust me dey wil deflowered at 14. trust me. cos wat goes around sure does come around.old papa like u, all ur mates children dey pimary schl already. u dey here dey commit child abuse. it'll come back 2 u. chikena!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2007
see me see grammar
@ tayoccu! which one be psykologically ready?
we say make the guy nack the girl you dey speak oyinbo!
i bet u if that 16yr old girl catch u for bed you will be psychologically amazed by
what she can do.
forget that virgin story
all na scope!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dapsycool(m): 6:03am On Nov 24, 2007
Psychologically amazed lol lol grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omuanp(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2007
Brother, hope say u don rod that chick by now? make u no listen to these hypocrites oh. most of them dey wait for such mouthwatery opportunity to grab. guy if u no rod that girl i tell u God no go forgive for allowing her to go.

what if she go die as virgin? what was meant for men will now be for maggot. can u imagin that?

Rod on my brother.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by olabisi75(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2007
I will call you and big thief, look at it yourself a girl of 16years. you shouldn't have mention it
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by darqly(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2007
@poster, U deserve all the replies you get on this forum, from good to outright wacky!! When you cheapen your relationship and respect for this girl by advertising it on a forum, I mean sex is supposed to be intimate and I believe sacred, regardless of whether or not you're married.

You have no right to demean the act and by extension yourselves like it were some practical exam for SSCE. The tone of some of the replies I'm viewing here suggests you're specimen on a farm in heat period. Should you disvirgin her? Is she a tin of peak milk that you just pierce open?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by dankmen208(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2007
Itz not call Love, My guy na Lust dey worry you? leave that innocent baby along before u are arrested for Child abuse. Agbaya
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Saddam: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2007
Fire Her one Hand
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chairman3: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2007
blow that thing.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by gbimbola(m): 12:29am On Nov 26, 2007
What? go ahead a pussy is a pussy.
I just pray when you have your daughter someone would do the same to her. How would you like that? agbaiya, Untutored Pen

she must really be hot for you to be attracted or is it that she doesn't look 16? Am really trying to know why in the first place you are dating her. How do you guys connect? 16? 27? Nairalander! Na wah o! No go use your rod destroy the girl o! na beg I beg you for the sake of God. I use Holy Michael beg u. Holy Gabriel too? Not forgetting Virgin Mary? Moses, Ogun, Obatala, Orunmila etc. Ejo sir!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by acidrop(f): 12:38am On Nov 26, 2007
u disgust me
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Damoche10: 10:56am On Nov 26, 2007
Uncle Boogy,

U BE OLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

You are a PAEDOPHILE!

GROW UP MAN.

MY PEOPLE THOSE WEY GET CHILDREN AMONGST US MAKE UNA BEWARE O. THIS NA HAMMER HOUSE OF HORROR OOOO!!!!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by BigWood(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2007
If she is your sister how will you feel? Leave the poor girl alone.

You are suppose to counsel her not to disvirgin her .
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Faitymine(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
Are you alright ?
That's an abuse remember!
Why can't you look for your mate or someone matured?
I hope this will not land you in JAIL if you do it cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.