Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (64469 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 1:47pm On Aug 15, 2013
linpok:

Congrats bro! Are you from nigeria and which course did you apply for?
@linpok i am not from Nigeria and i applied for Mathematics
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2013
linpok:

Well that is wat all the PHD/Masters applicant hav been complainin about,but according to a member of the scholarship board,he said its goin to be 4-people in a room(for post graduate students) from the usual 6 people in a room.then for food,I have no idea.but u shld be able to handle that all by urself.

Which country are u from if I may ask?!
4 people in one room is that just one room or an apartment with many bedrooms. and how about for undergraduate students
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
Musabds:
4 people in one room is that just one room or an apartment with many bedrooms. and how about for undergraduate students

Well am sorry! I can't really answer all of those as I am yet to even be interviewed..I guess u shld ask Joaquin as he'll b in a better position to answer u..Gracias
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2013
Thanks though
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
Musabds: Thanks though

U welcome bro!..cheers!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
@linpok Have u done your interview yet? as i am expecting the final response these days but i don't think i will get it before all students in all countries are interviewed .
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 3:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Musabds: @linpok Have u done your interview yet? as i am expecting the final response these days but i don't think i will get it before all students in all countries are interviewed .

I haven't been called..we were told dat derz no more interview. dat Nigeria n Somali applicant should xpect dia respective results by d end of august along with dos who hav done dia interviews.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2013
@ linpok,who told u that nigeria,somalia and other countries that are not interviewed yet will no longer be interviewed and that they should expect their final result with other people that are interviewed by the end of the month.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2013
Henken: @ linpok,who told u that nigeria,somalia and other countries that are not interviewed yet will no longer be interviewed and that they should expect their final result with other people that are interviewed by the end of the month.

So I Was Told...I called them
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 8:00am On Aug 19, 2013
@ linpok,which day did u call them.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 8:15am On Aug 20, 2013
Henken: @ linpok,which day did u call them.

2weeks bak..
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by AmaechiVictor: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
linpok:

2weeks bak..
Which means as they are going to send ME an ACCEPTANCE LETTER, it means I am already settled, all I will need do is just to go and sign the CONTRACT AGREEMENT with them at d embassy according to the date they will indicate to ME on the Acceptance Letter...Abi?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Amaechi Victor:
Which means as they are going to send ME an ACCEPTANCE LETTER, it means I am already settled, all I will need do is just to go and sign the CONTRACT AGREEMENT with them at d embassy according to the date they will indicate to ME on the Acceptance Letter...Abi?

Are u for Gradte/Undrgrte?! If is graduate den u need to get in-touch wit d embassy ASAP..cos I fink deadline fr signin of agreement fr graduates is 23rd of august../gudluck
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by AmaechiVictor: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
undergraduate applicant
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by AmaechiVictor: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2013
[quote author=linpok]
Am undergraduate and still for receive the result of my application... I'm believing by faith that by the grace of God, the result would be of ACCEPTANCE in Jesus name... Amen and also to others who are looking unto the saving grace and favour of Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ....Amen
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2013
[quote author=Amaechi Victor][/quote]

AMEN oOo!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by AmaechiVictor: 1:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Linpok: Pls, Linpok would u mind write out d phone number i can use to reach this turkiye burslari office. I want to call them. Please, help me out....
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 8:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Amaechi Victor: @Linpok: Pls, Linpok would u mind write out d phone number i can use to reach this turkiye burslari office. I want to call them. Please, help me out....

Ok! Here r d digits: +903122184276. Leme knw hw far it goes..
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by AmaechiVictor: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2013
@Linpok: dey are not picking dia call, d response dey are givin i dont knw if dey put am 4 voicemail nd yet dey are not even speakin English... How did u do ur own?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
Amaechi Victor: @Linpok: dey are not picking dia call, d response dey are givin i dont knw if dey put am 4 voicemail nd yet dey are not even speakin English... How did u do ur own?

Noo! Dey answered me in english oo.. Dey will tel u to select ur language..nd afta dat u will b askd again about wat u r callin fr..den select "scholarship procedures" afta dat den u'll b directed to sombodi who will attend to u in english..leme knw wassup
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2013
Good news soon

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
5hrs Ago.

2013 Undergraduate and Associate
Degree Results Announcement.

Offers of Scholarship at undergraduate
and associate degree have been sent
to applicants who are selected for the
scholarship by 24th August 2013 via e-
mail. The candidates can find in the
letter information their universities /
faculties / departments and
procedures to follow from now on.
It’s recommended to check results by
signing in the mailbox which was given
to application system (Please also
check spam box or junk folder as some
mail providers may report it as spam
or junk).

If someone applied for Türkiye
Scholarhips at undergraduate and
associate degree and did not receive
any e-mail regarding offer of
scholarship, that means the
application result is negative. Those
applicants will be informed soon by e-
mail.
We would like to thank all applicants
for their interests in Türkiye
Scholarships and wish them successful
career in their life of education.
Türkiye Scholarships Team
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello all, my cousin has been selected for Turkiye Scholarship (Undergraduate). He received the mail today. I would like to know if he would be required to do interview considering the short time between now & when classes will resume.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
@ usdane,is your cousin from nigeria?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2013
Henken: @ usdane,is your cousin from nigeria?
he holds dual nationality. One from Naija and the other frm Sierra leone where he was born. He used his Sierra leone passport to apply for the scholarship
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 5:01am On Aug 25, 2013
@ usdane,were your cousin interviewed?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2013
Hello all, lets all the selected students for Turkiye burslari this year come together and make moves together as regards signing of the Scholarship Agreement contract at the Turkish embassy. We could help each other that way. Its now obvious there are no interviews this year for those that have not been interviewed yet. You only go to the embassy to sign the agreement. But there is more to that like the Guardian/Parent Signature, the scholarship Visa requirement, etc. One wonders what type of Guardian must sign that agreement for you. So IF YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED, INDICATE HERE AND LET US KNOW OURSELVES. Peace.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2013
Harbioollah: 5hrs Ago.

2013 Undergraduate and Associate
Degree Results Announcement.

Offers of Scholarship at undergraduate
and associate degree have been sent
to applicants who are selected for the
scholarship by 24th August 2013 via e-
mail. The candidates can find in the
letter information their universities /
faculties / departments and
procedures to follow from now on.
It’s recommended to check results by
signing in the mailbox which was given
to application system (Please also
check spam box or junk folder as some
mail providers may report it as spam
or junk).

If someone applied for Türkiye
Scholarhips at undergraduate and
associate degree and did not receive
any e-mail regarding offer of
scholarship, that means the
application result is negative. Those
applicants will be informed soon by e-
mail.
We would like to thank all applicants
for their interests in Türkiye
Scholarships and wish them successful
career in their life of education.
Türkiye Scholarships Team

were you selected or you are already in Turkey?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2013
@ usdane,your cousin that was sent acceptance mail on saturday was he interviewed by turkiye burslari during the interview stage?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
hi guys i was informed that i was not among those selected for the scholarship. congratulations to those who get it.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 12:00am On Sep 03, 2013
@ musabds,when did they inform u?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2013
i was informed on the 26th of august.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Studying In US And Canada Faq's / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.