Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63445 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by dirtygamer(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2012
joaquin64:
please take your time and read my recent posts very carefully or go to the application site and read the requirements for application. All your answers are there. No, you dont select the universities until you get to Turkey. Goodluck.

But we are given the option to select our choice of course and university in the application.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 9:21am On May 22, 2012
dirtygamer:

But we are given the option to select our choice of course and university in the application.

Apparently the format was different this year for university selection which makes you luckier. So you are right. As for your other questions, I dont know much about the technicalities of the website application so most of it you will have to figure it out on your own or read the recent posts of your colleagues that had the grading problem issue. Goodluck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by dirtygamer(m): 8:14am On May 23, 2012
Anybody through filling the application? Please I‘m having problem with what to fill in grading system and diploma transcript grade. Pls I need help before time runs out.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2012
dirtygamer: Anybody through filling the application? Please I‘m having problem with what to fill in grading system and diploma transcript grade. Pls I need help before time runs out.
me to no sabi am o..i jst selected ..A1-F9
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by dirtygamer(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2012
@osram what do put at the diploma transcript grade? At the example given, they wote 8,65. What did u typed there?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 4:26pm On May 23, 2012
dirtygamer: @osram what do put at the diploma transcript grade? At the example given, they wote 8,65. What did u typed there?
na 3 i put dia o guy...m nt sure dt wud b a problm..since u av ur waec n ur transcript.was ur transcript stamped?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by dirtygamer(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2012
Why do you put 3? Yes, stamped and signed! Both for my JSS and SSS because the school has different principals now then and it‘s originally from my secondary school.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by onishileayomiku: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
hi pls, i just got admission letter to study for computer engineer in a private university in turkey, i am 28 years, will my age be of any effect on my visa interview at the turkish embassy at abuja , and also the school require me to tuition fee on arrival as part of my registeration at the school upon my arrival,but part of the document require by the embassy need all student to come with receipt of tuition fee .Pls anyone with an advice or experience
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
Ask the poster
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2012
I have just received an email from Turkish govt. Scholarship. it's an interview invitation at the embassy of turkey on 11 July. please somebody share what kind of interview is expected...
Also I applied for Ataturk University, Gazi University and Ankara University for master degree in management sciences, kindly tell me which one is best n offers courses in English??
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by obillyj(f): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2012
hello, i applied for the Turkey scholarship scheme and i received a mail today to come for an interview at their embassy in abuja. please i have some concerns and will need your assistance. what am i to expect at the interview? secondly, my transcript will not be ready before the interview date, what should i do? will they interview me without the transcript? i look forward to your reply. thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by obillyj(f): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2012
Hello, i followed your information on turkey scholarship and applied though without my transcript cos i dont have it. i didnt knwo i will be called. today i received a mail inviting me for an interview at their embassy in abuja. i dont ve my transcript yet, what do i do please cos they requested i come with it to the interview.
i look forward to your reply. thanks alot for everything
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2012
Glory b to THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR,HE IS THE TRUE GOD..THE MIGHTY GOD..THE MIRACLE MAKER..AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU OH LORD FOR GRANTING ME THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE..DEAR NLANDERS AV BIN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW ON D 17TH OF JULY..AM NOT 4GETIN D INITIATOR OF DIZ THREAD MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUES TO BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME.D PIECE OF INFORMATION U PASSD ON HAV CHANGED D DESTINIES OF MANY..ONCE MORE AM VERY GRATEFUL,TANX FOR THE INFORMATION..U AR GOD SENT..MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME..AMEN.......
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2012
Pls joaquin can u pls tell us d kynd of questions we myt lykly xpect durin d interview..tnx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2012
@joaquin pls come online bro..we rili nid ur help at d moment.tnx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent9002(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2012
osram: Glory b to THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR,HE IS THE TRUE GOD..THE MIGHTY GOD..THE MIRACLE MAKER..AM SO GRATEFUL TO YOU OH LORD FOR GRANTING ME THESE GREAT OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE..DEAR NLANDERS AV BIN CALLED FOR INTERVIEW ON D 17TH OF JULY..AM NOT 4GETIN D INITIATOR OF DIZ THREAD MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUES TO BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME.D PIECE OF INFORMATION U PASSD ON HAV CHANGED D DESTINIES OF MANY..ONCE MORE AM VERY GRATEFUL,TANX FOR THE INFORMATION..U AR GOD SENT..MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS U ABUNDANTLY IN JESUS NAME..AMEN....SOBS...

Chill bro, Its not like u've gotten the scholarship
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent9002(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2012
I also got invited. My interview's on the 18th. Who else is on the 18th?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2012
trent9002:
Chill bro, Its not like u've gotten the scholarship
bt atleast i stil av to tnk God..ko easy
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2012
trent9002: I also got invited. My interview's on the 18th. Who else is on the 18th?
bros do u av any idea of wat d interview z gona b lyk..lets relate n share ideas
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Trent congratulations..r u goin 4 masters or undagraduate?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by obillyj(f): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
@Trent i also have an interview on 18th. i applied for masters how about you. i just wish our guy jaoquin will come online to give some idea on the interview. i wish all of us success in the interview. God is our helper. see you on top.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
obillyj: @Trent i also have an interview on 18th. i applied for masters how about you. i just wish our guy jaoquin will come online to give some idea on the interview. i wish all of us success in the interview. God is our helper. see you on top.
plz jaoquin cme online..we nid u badly
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent9002(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2012
obillyj: @Trent i also have an interview on 18th. i applied for masters how about you. i just wish our guy jaoquin will come online to give some idea on the interview. i wish all of us success in the interview. God is our helper. see you on top.
Undergraduate. Do you have any idea what the interview will be like? You can email the Joaquin dude, He might reply.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2012
trent9002:
Undergraduate. Do you have any idea what the interview will be like? You can email the Joaquin dude, He might reply.
i dnt av his email,bt pls if u do kyndly furnish us wit it.tnx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by trent9002(m): 12:21pm On Jul 09, 2012
osram: i dnt av his email,bt pls if u do kyndly furnish us wit it.tnx
Go to his profile. NL has a provision for sending email to someone
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ambr23: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
its mention on the turkish Government Scholarship Website... smiley

"During the interviews, the applicants will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- The coherence between applicants’ academic background and program preferences,
- The extent of awareness regarding the importance for his/her country and for his/her career path, of getting an education in Turkey,
- A significant interest for social and cultural activities,
- A clear vision about promoting relations between Turkey and his/her own country.
The interviews will be carried out in the months of June, July, August. Interviews may be carried out via internet or telephone if necessary."
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ambr23: its mention on the turkish Government Scholarship Website... smiley

"During the interviews, the applicants will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- The coherence between applicants’ academic background and program preferences,
- The extent of awareness regarding the importance for his/her country and for his/her career path, of getting an education in Turkey,
- A significant interest for social and cultural activities,
- A clear vision about promoting relations between Turkey and his/her own country.
The interviews will be carried out in the months of June, July, August. Interviews may be carried out via internet or telephone if necessary."
bro pls durin d applicatn process i did not use internationa passport,i used my birth certificate 4rm national population commission,and my waec originals is not out yet.plz wat shud i do my interview comes up on d 17th of july.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
Evr1 dt was invited 4 interview plz can u drop ur email or phone numba so dt we can relate beta..mine z 08182142279 nd my email z linusofblessing@yahoo.com
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 5:49am On Jul 10, 2012
Wow! I am genuinely excited for all of you who were called. I had no idea things will move this fast. Y'all are lucky and blessed. Do not fret, be calm and respond to all questions as truthfully and aptly as you can. These people do not enjoy long English sentences especially if your accents are difficult to understand so try to be very terse and concise with your answers and be as clear as possible. Unfortunately during my time I had no interview so I cannot tell you what to expect or do. But I can assure you, they are set to select a great number of candidates especially from Nigeria this year as last year we were only 11 that were put through out of an entire country. And no, this was not the Turkish governments fault as they actually expected more from our government. Long story. No need for the long details. Just know that if you are well qualified, you will be chosen. Based on what I hear, the budgets have been increased substantially by their government to provide you with more than enough to take care of yourself when you get here. You will not believe it until you get here and see for yourself then you will know God has done something terrific for you. Anyways, make sure you prepare well, you have ample time to gather all your documents, originals, make passports, etc before the date of your interview. Leave no stones unturned and spend the money you can get to make sure you get everything you need to indicate your seriousness to them. That is all I can tell you. This really is the best I can do for you all so far with the information I have provided about this opportunity not many would have heard of in the first place. I wish I could provide more information to ensure you are much more comfortable tackling the interview process but I cant. I do not work for them nor anyone. I am just one normal kid, sitting at his computer and trying to help you guys out there. lol. Annnnnnnnnyways, I am looking forward to seeing all of you that get selected by september. God bless y'all man!

P.S: I do not reply to personal messages. I will always reply here, directly. Cheers!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by joaquin64(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2012
I would strongly advise those asking questions related to which documents they submitted and didn't submit to go try and get everything they asked for to show them during your interview. Arm yourself properly. You all know what to do. I know it may be seem a little funny far-fetched of difficult but it may impress your interviewers if you at least knew how to say at least a 'good morning' (Günaydın - pronounced Gew-nai-dun' 'hello'(Merhaba-pronounced Mer-hah-bah/Selam pronounced Se-lam) or 'thank you'(Teşekkür Ederim-pronounced Tesh-eh-kewr eh-deh-reem) in Turkish. It may make them smile and show you are committed to learning. Use the internet to your full advantage to learn a few more words ıf you can and how ıts pronounced. Good Luck.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2012
Mehn bros,tnk u vewi much for showin up at dz dime moment..as 4 me am stil runin up n down lookn for money so dt i can du my international pasport and collect my original result..anoda tin sir..afta d interview does it mean we wud b given visa immediately?tnx
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
Ambr23: I have just received an email from Turkish govt. Scholarship. it's an interview invitation at the embassy of turkey on 11 July. please somebody share what kind of interview is expected...
Also I applied for Ataturk University, Gazi University and Ankara University for master degree in management sciences, kindly tell me which one is best n offers courses in English??
i wish u d best of luck on ur interview..plz dnt 4gt to share wit us ur experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.