Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (63522 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:33am On Jul 25, 2012
I heard only 10pple wud b selected 4rom each country....is dt true?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2012
Hello guys, my name is yoza from indonesia. few days(July 12) ago i have invited by turkey embassy for interview call in Indonesia.
They only asked about my family and the reason why I choose turkey. they said the announcement of scholarships will be announced 1 months after interview.
please drop your experience about interview smiley
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2012
hyunzas: Hello guys, my name is yoza from indonesia. few days(July 12) ago i have invited by turkey embassy for interview call in Indonesia.
They only asked about my family and the reason why I choose turkey. they said the announcement of scholarships will be announced 1 months after interview.
please drop your experience about interview smiley
check page 3 or 4,u wud c my interview xperience.i heard only 10 people would be selected from each country,is dt true?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2012
osram: check page 3 or 4,u wud c my interview xperience.i heard only 10 people would be selected from each country,is dt true?
I heard from my friend who passed last year that the accepted over 40 students for undergraduate degree and 8 students for master.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2012
osram: check page 3 or 4,u wud c my interview xperience.i heard only 10 people would be selected from each country,is dt true?
when the result will be announced in ur country? and where do you live?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2012
hyunzas:
I heard from my friend who passed last year that the accepted over 40 students for undergraduate degree and 8 students for master.
are they all(40 undergraduate n 8masters) from indonesia?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2012
hyunzas:
when the result will be announced in ur country? and where do you live?
am in nigeria, d result myt come out first or second week of august

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2012
osram: are they all(40 undergraduate n 8masters) from indonesia?
yes they are all Indonesian, Turkey is currently strengthening the diplomatic relations with indonesia. btw I have chosen History on the application letter, but because some reasons, I have changed my mind to continue my post graduated degree in international relations. I expressed that when the interviewing. whether it be a problem to change??,
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2012
osram: am in nigeria, d result myt come out first or second week of august
this would be nice information !
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2012
hyunzas:
this would be nice information !
dnt rili know the date but m sure they would release it by august since semester bgins september.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by djachobochobo: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hi,
First of all, let me congratulate you for the good job done. smiley
I am an applicant of the Turkiye scholarship and I was called for the interview after my application went through. However, am not as confident about the Interview. I dont know if I did my best although I tried to be myself.I just want to know if the interview affects whether you will be the recipient of the scholarship or not? And how many students from a particular country do they take each year? Thats all. Thanks.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
d-ja chobochobo:
Hi,
First of all, let me congratulate you for the good job done. smiley
I am an applicant of the Turkiye scholarship and I was called for the interview after my application went through. However, am not as confident about the Interview. I dont know if I did my best although I tried to be myself.I just want to know if the interview affects whether you will be the recipient of the scholarship or not? And how many students from a particular country do they take each year? Thats all. Thanks.
wich country r u 4rm n wen did u do ur interview?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Inezara(f): 5:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
Well,no one knows how many people will be selected.However,if you applied for science courses and most especially medicine,the chances are very low cos they are competitive.If you don't believe me,check the website yourself.And YES,selection will also be based on your performance in the interview.You don't have to be scared.Just pray that God will make a way and always pray to Him and believe him.By the way,why did you say you weren't sure about your interview,d ja chobo chobo?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by onishileayomiku: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
pls ..i need someone to tell me where to apply for 6 month turkish language course in turkey?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by wunnam: 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
so guys ı had my ıntervıew on phone today and ı was told to expect an emaıl ın 10days.ıts freakıng scarry now. ı dıd well for the ıntervıew though as they were not dıffıcult questıons.best of luck to all.cheers
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
wunnam: so guys ı had my ıntervıew on phone today and ı was told to expect an emaıl ın 10days.ıts freakıng scarry now. ı dıd well for the ıntervıew though as they were not dıffıcult questıons.best of luck to all.cheers
its well....
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by hyunzas: 5:26am On Aug 02, 2012
osram: its well....
I can't wait...
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:37am On Aug 02, 2012
August!August!!August!!!
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2012
hyunzas:
I can't wait...

same here
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 6:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Who among u has received an email?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Wia r all d applicants now...una dey dull dz thread o
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is a facebook group for d 2012 turkish government scholarship,it was created by some pakistani selectee http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&id=421646857886697&_rdr
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by raian: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
how many days i have to wait for interview result,its totally borring angry
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
raian: how many days i have to wait for interview result,its totally borring angry
it rili borring o...join the facebook group above.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by raian: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
Bangladeshi students express ur feelings
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
raian: Bangladeshi students express ur feelings
join d turkish government scholarship facebuk grup http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&id=421646857886697&_rdr
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by osram(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2012
The budget is 10million dollars and 3750 student wud b selected worldwide http://www.haber7.com/egitim/haber/883982-yabanci-ogrencilere-10-milyon-dolar-burs
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by harunasco(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
3750 students will come to Turkey from 158 different
countries for the 2012-2013 education year.
www.english.sabah.com.tr/National/2012/05/29/turkey-offers-grants-to-foreign-students
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Anntay: 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hello
I know im abit late to ask about the scholarship but is would love to know if i still can apply as i have a very high hesitation to apply it i just graduate from vocational School but since requirement of the scholarsthip is having a age limie which is "those who can apply is no earlier than 1.1.1991 and im born in 1989, am i still elgible to apply it? maybe next year.. other criteria i had it but not the age i wanna apply for the under graduate course

ur reply is kindly appreciated
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by eduson002(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
Fejirom,u er a thief.If I ve to get scholarship,why should colleck 18k.Even this very thread on Tukiye scholarship which u post ur useless blog was created by somebody freely. @all dnt fall 4 dis scam.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Spotee(f): 2:25pm On Aug 13, 2012
There is a new system that work with an evisa you can use to travel to europe within few matter of days this visa is issued within 1 to 5days and note this is totally new and not a vietnam,cambodia,armenia,bahrain etc but totally new and different system only few people knw.this it is a top secret what u need is only the page of your passport,1 colour photograph ,hotel/tour booking and you will be issue the visa.So I will be the one helping you to apply online if you will be ready to pay 10k but if you want to apply yourself you will pay 5k, so what we do is you come to my working place then pay the money and we both go to a cafe and i will apply for you including booking hotel/tour etc but incase you want to do it yrself you come over when you pay I will take you to a cyber cafe nearby i explain everything and you can apply yourself. pls for details contact travelsure7@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

GRE And TOEFL Examinations / STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.