Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (30606 Views)

I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics / Some Sweet USUALS Every Wife Is Supposed To Be Giving To Her Husband! / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 2:25am On May 05, 2012
jennykadry: speak for yourself busybody. My mother has never failed me and will never fail me. she is my mentor and God bless her. Infact Whatever BB, whatever. undecided

I typed this all by myself without no help from anybody, so "technically speaking" I am "speaking" for myself all by myself cool Hope my yinglish meets you well and hits the spot, [s]though I wouldn't push my luck by wishing it knocks you out too[/s] cool
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by dayokanu(m): 2:25am On May 05, 2012
dayokanu:

The bolded is why the ability of some women to think rationally is always questioned.

So paying for an apartment is now Blowing money? And stingy is the adjective to describe someone who spent his money on a much more important thing (renting a house) Would you have been ok if he finance the wedding but he and the wife after the extravagant wedding are squatting with friends?

So for him not to be stingy, he should have stayed in the falling building and paid for the owambe wedding so the building can fall on the and crush them to death?

Excellent thinking
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Nobody: 2:30am On May 05, 2012
Like I said speak for yourself and not Nigerian mothers in general. You typed it yourself based on what you have read so far from women on this forum, so please don't insult our mothers, some of us got to where we are right now with their help and support. No be by force say we all must have mothers who failed us,kappish?

@ Dayo
Give it up already, will you? Better go work pay for your own weddin tongue
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 05, 2012
PS: In the Yoruba household, or atleast in the Ekiti household, both family pitches in.

@Iyalode
Hey beautiful
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Trimia(f): 2:42am On May 05, 2012
dayokanu:

The bolded is why the ability of some women to think rationally is always questioned.

So paying for an apartment is now Blowing money? And stingy is the adjective to describe someone who spent his money on a much more important thing (renting a house) Would you have been ok if he finance the wedding but he and the wife after the extravagant wedding are squatting with friends?

So for him not to be stingy, he should have stayed in the falling building and paid for the owambe wedding so the building can fall on the and crush them to death?

Excellent thinking
paying for an apartment is not blowin money, furnishing and renovating it with 80% of money intended for a weddin is blowin it. What do you need that much furnishing in a house for at once. You can gradually buy things. I believe he wasn't sitting/sleeping on the floor in his previous apartment so he at least had basic furniture. The previous rent was due to expire in september anyways so how did he plan on renewing it? With the weddin money i guess. And beside, if he was cash strapped, instead of sayin "oya pay now shebi you have money" he should have put off weddin preparations for a while thats what every rational human being would do.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 2:52am On May 05, 2012
jennykadry: Like I said speak for yourself and not Nigerian mothers in general. You typed it yourself based on what you have read so far from women on this forum, so please don't insult our mothers, some of us got to where we are right now with their help and support. No be by force say we all must have mothers who failed us,kappish?

Like one of the greatest quotes of all times states - "What I "said" don't matter. What you "understood" did!

Go figure cool

By the way, this ain't the only avenue I "meet" Nigerian women, what's the population again 160 million and counting. . . cool
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 3:01am On May 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
PS: In the Yoruba household, or atleast in the Ekiti household, both family pitches in.

@Iyalode
Hey beautiful

Abi oh, that is even why nowadays both the Bride and Groom's family wear the same outfit signifying the two families becoming one. And this also helps stop those nasty -"see what the Husband's family is wearing" comments, ha Nigirians, may God forgive all of us. Thank God I am from Bakassi Island and we are no longer in Nigeria grin
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On May 05, 2012
Trimia: paying for an apartment is not blowin money, furnishing and renovating it with 80% of money intended for a weddin is blowin it. What do you need that much furnishing in a house for at once. You can gradually buy things. I believe he wasn't sitting/sleeping on the floor in his previous apartment so he at least had basic furniture. The previous rent was due to expire in september anyways so how did he plan on renewing it? With the weddin money i guess. And beside, if he was cash strapped, instead of sayin "oya pay now shebi you have money" he should have put off weddin preparations for a while thats what every rational human being would do.

Do you know the difference in expenses between extending a lease and getting a new apartment

Have you thought about it that it was the girl who insisted on getting married sharply cos she was getting older at 29yrs
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 05, 2012
LMAO. When an adult makes a mistakes, yu blame the mother. If at this time and day you do not know that an adult should be held respOnsible for their actions then there is no hope for Nigerians in general. Who does that anyways? Blame someone's parents for a grown azzed man's/ woman's mistakes?

Phewww very soon mothers will get blamed if their children start stealing. Olorun ma'je
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by blacklion(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2012
dayokanu:

Excellent thinking

My brother, its simply incredible. Between this thread and the one about a wife's 'entitlement' to inflate grocery bills or pinch hubby's money, I honestly don't know which is more depressing.

The mindsets or attitudes of some women that are on display here are not new or a revelation; in fact, the thread has just reinforced some old, ugly stereotypes about Nigerian women. But to see such mindsets being vigorously defended and even advocated by supposedly educated, enlightened and liberated women is mind boggling.

Just imagine!!! Squandering money on a one-off ceremony is now a more important priority than securing a roof over one's head?

And this is coming from supposedly adult women?

We hail thee, Nairaland grin
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by blacklion(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2012
Trimia: paying for an apartment is not blowin money, furnishing and renovating it with 80% of money intended for a weddin is blowin it. What do you need that much furnishing in a house for at once. You can gradually buy things. I believe he wasn't sitting/sleeping on the floor in his previous apartment so he at least had basic furniture. The previous rent was due to expire in september anyways so how did he plan on renewing it? With the weddin money i guess. And beside, if he was cash strapped, instead of sayin "oya pay now shebi you have money" he should have put off weddin preparations for a while thats what every rational human being would do.

Did you actually read through this thread at all?

Or you just jumped in midway?

Do you know actually know the difference between extending a lease on an apartment vs renting a new apartment i.e. 'old' tenant vs 'new' tenant?

Have you ever paid rent on a new apartment or had any previous experience in dealing with housing agents, landlords or doing renovations when moving into a new apartment?

Did you actually read the part about the old house caving in?

Or the numerous analyses on this thread which explained that the cost of getting a new apartment is often 3-4 times the cost of the renewing the rent on an old apartment?

And if (for example)the OP's fiance had set aside N1m (500k for the wedding and 500k for the rent on the old apartment), that if he suddenly had to move to a new apartment, that entire 1m would be consumed on the rent, fees and renovations?

So in your view, he should keep the 500k for the wedding intact?

And then what next? When the rent on the old house expires, he should sleep under bridge?

Or you too advocate that he should borrow money and thus incur debt just because a selfish, desperate woman feels she is getting too old?
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 05, 2012
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by tushbobo(m): 7:32am On May 05, 2012
I do not think both of u are not best of friends yet.Else this issue would not surface on nairaland.Women of these days are no longer helpers but want the men to fully play their role.As a virtuos wife the best you should have done is to advice on reduction of the wedding cost while contributing 30-40%. I'm sure the guy didn't really mean you should foot 80% of the bill and from the way he talked,he had seen u as selfish hence the disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Trimia(f): 8:04am On May 05, 2012
Apparently d only part of my post you saw was d rent. Did you not see my suggestion to suspend d wedding? And its men like you that will still laugh at d woman for not gettin married at d age of 29
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Johndoe100(m): 8:30am On May 05, 2012
blacklion:
My brother, its simply incredible. Between this thread and the one about a wife's 'entitlement' to inflate grocery bills or pinch hubby's money, I honestly don't know which is more depressing.

The mindsets or attitudes of some women that are on display here are not new or a revelation; in fact, the thread has just reinforced some old, ugly stereotypes about Nigerian women. But to see such mindsets being vigorously defended and even advocated by supposedly educated, enlightened and liberated women is mind boggling.

Just imagine!!! Squandering money on a one-off ceremony is now a more important priority than securing a roof over one's head?

And this is coming from supposedly adult women?

We hail thee, Nairaland grin

Shocking are they not?
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Sugardiva(f): 9:40am On May 05, 2012
ferdiii:

Which Nigeria today? The one that is prosperous? Or the one people are being sacked via facebook? Ur own economy, how buoyant is it? Nigeria today my foot! Must you follow the crowd? Na you go do that borrowing.

Come, I ignored u the first tym u replied my post. I don't talk to or argue wit pple like u who hv d comprehension abilities of a 6 year old. The pple I respond to on dis thread r d ones who put forth their arguments maturely n actually understand my posts. Read this carefully cos I'm only gonna type it once: Get off my trail. Do not respond to me if all uve got to say is arrant nansense.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Sugardiva(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2012
Purist:

Okay, I understand you now. And about my own views on marriage, well, let's just say that I only preach what I practice myself. wink

That's good to know.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 9:53am On May 05, 2012
jennykadry: LMAO. When an adult makes a mistakes, yu blame the mother. If at this time and day you do not know that an adult should be held respOnsible for their actions then there is no hope for Nigerians in general. Who does that anyways? Blame someone's parents for a grown azzed man's/ woman's mistakes?

Phewww very soon mothers will get blamed if their children start stealing. Olorun ma'je

Yeah nature/nurture my foot too. I have been telling these small fry philosophers such as Descartes and Plato who keeps feeding us nonsense that certain things are inborn and learnt from our Mothers in particular, but they will not listen, well maybe it is because I am a woman, or maybe it is because I am black or maybe it is because I am Nigerian, what do I know ehn embarassed

Right let's examine and apply their nonsensical theory to the empirical datas in this "particular" debate:

*Nature aka environmental influence = Nigeria (a third rate Country where million of Jamb forms for a derisory 20,000 odd university places, are "sold" annually to unsuspecting students, leaving majority of the students on their own in a "heap and viscious cycle and left to rot". . .Idle minds. . .devil's workshop. . .anyone, hello anybody home. . .)

*Nurture aka hereditary influence = Mothers (God bless culture "surely" for keeping the Nigerian woman firmly on the leash lest she forgets her place and mistakenly wanders away from the kitchen sink she was tethered to like a goat)

What would we do without these wondrous culture huh cool

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by blacklion(m): 9:58am On May 05, 2012
Trimia: Apparently d only part of my post you saw was d rent. Did you not see my suggestion to suspend d wedding? And its men like you that will still laugh at d woman for not gettin married at d age of 29

FYI, I myself have very close female relatives who are pretty, well-educated, higher flyers in their chosen professions or businesses and fantastic personalities but who are still single in their 30s and 40s for various reasons. I will rather they remain single than sell themselves cheaply into misery and bondage in the name of marriage by exhibiting desperation e.g. advising a fiance to borrow money to marry her.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 10:23am On May 05, 2012
chaircover:

Bisi, u sef. If its not our mothers that failed, it is our fathers. If I fail at this stage of my life, na me o! cool

. . . . . meanwhile the landlord and the agent are laughing all the way to the bank, piling the money up, so that it is there ready to assist their own son pay for his own wedding

N.I.G.E.R.I.A!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed

In that case, you can join me and Jennykadry in our quest to talk some sense to Plato and co once and for all and put him in his place or concede that our Mothers have sold their souls for a bag of rice and a "look-at-me-i-am-guaranteed-a-place-in-Heaven-because-I-am-Mrs-Somebody" title.

Moreover, that I say our Mothers have failed us does not mean I have rubberstamped our Fathers as innocent oh. I could write a book on their iwa pala pala and iwa jati jati but it wouldn't be worth the paper it is written on cool

I am glad you agree with me on the dog-eat-dog scrapheap Nigerian environment with your Landlord smiling to the bank analogy grin

Trimia: Apparently d only part of my post you saw was d rent. Did you not see my suggestion to suspend d wedding? And its men like you that will still laugh at d woman for not gettin married at d age of 29

You "brought" the issue of rent to the discussion platform/thread despite the fact that it had been dealt with at least 30 times already on this same platform/thread.

Again, everyone else also brought the "suspend the wedding" suggestion to this platform/thread too, so its not unique to you hence reason Blacklion left that untouched cool

But it is clear what the OP wants is a "what nonsense/how dare he" chorus from the ladies and a pat on the back. Otherwise she would not here haughtily looking down on her nose to ponder why the Fiance can't take out a loan and would have used her own initiative to postpone the date or scale back the wedding and go for something smaller undecided

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 05, 2012
It is sad this has turned into a male vs female thread.ok, lemme ask the guys this question, if you're the groom and your house is about caving in, isn't it common sense that you should move to another place!, so if the landlord hadn't told them to leave, the groom would have still stayed there till it collapses. I'm sure that house must have been in a bad shape for at least a year, enuf time for the groom to start planning to move to a new place, instead of waiting on oga landlord.renovation shudn't cost that much, if not why does the landlord collect caution fees, isn't it to fix damages left by the previous tenant.
Of course he'll spend some money making some changes but he musn't do it all at once. Since the man is complaining now about the money, bride reduce your budget and guests, cut your cloth according to your size and also put in money for the wedding, its for both of you not just him.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2012
I tire for this thread o.

Wey poster sef

Busy_body: I keep saying it and will keep screaming till I make myself hoarse - our Nigerian Mothers have failed us girls and are still failing us. . . Dang I have never seen such distastefully inherent selfishness, misguided priorities and warped and backward sense of reasoning "all round" in my life, until I encountered "the typical Nigerian woman"

And jeez, look at the wishy-washy excuses my fellow women keeps on coming with. . .I used to get so flipping mad at the thousands of naseuous threads belittling Nigerian women that has been springing up in that cesspit called the romance section recently and one day nearly almost barged in, until someone told me to stop loosing sleep over it that those guys were spitting nothing but the truth. . .words failed me that day. . .wharrashame.

I will not completely blame "our Nigerian Mothers o". A lot of other factors are responsible. The society itself is to blame for fueling such evil/selfish mindset. Then, girls of nowadays carry the majority blame. Those that were brought up well have decided to turn deaf ears to the cry of their parents. That is why you will see a big difference between 2 sisters. While one is conservative, the other is extravagant.

Our moral value in this country is gradually turning to zero.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:52am On May 05, 2012
Busy_body: I keep saying it and will keep screaming till I make myself hoarse - our Nigerian Mothers have failed us girls and are still failing us. . . Dang I have never seen such distastefully inherent selfishness, misguided priorities and warped and backward sense of reasoning "all round" in my life, until I encountered "the typical Nigerian woman"

BB,

if I get you right, I think you are talking about Nigerian Mothers of today. Am I right? sad
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14am On May 05, 2012
At this juncture, CC you need to separate the men from the boys. cool

There is nufin wrong in a guy spending on his babe. It absolutely depends on the size of his pocket and what he is spending on. Same way, a babe will spend for her guy. Like, I always go all out to get my guy lovely gifts on our anniversary or major events.

So, we have a lotta immature guys out there that suck up to anything in pant. Such guys will not even act like OP's HTB.

Infact, it's hard to find a decent man out there just like it's hard to find a decent girl too.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by debosky(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2012
^^

I agree! Everyday I thank God I didn't have the money to spend when I was susceptible to these vultures disguised as women who would clean a man out before they could have a relationship with him. Me sef for don become one of the ATM magas. cheesy

Men are just as complicit in the way things have turned out - those who foolishly try to 'buy' love/affection by spending money are the ones most likely to end up in this type of situation.

However, women have far more to lose if they commoditize themselves into something that can be bought - society is far more lenient on men than it is on women if a marriage breaks up, so again any woman who is looking to MARRY (not just extort from a boyfriend) must have a change of mentality and not carry on in the same fashion.

Along the lines of opening cans of worms, when will Nigerians stop wasting valuable resources on excessive one-day (or multiple day) wedding jamborees that do not matter for much else than inflating a few people's egos? We need proper economic growth - just imagine what could've been achieved by having more modest weddings and investing that money in income generating enterprise?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She is probably at Kosofe Local govt registry this morning with her pako biscuits, crate of coke and her N2,000 while Debo and TV are using microscope and scapel to dissect Grammar

If that has happened our job is done - another happy home established on realistic foundations. cool

2 Likes

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Luchitec(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2012
Where there is understanding and commitment, this issue wouldn’t have come up. The couple should simply scale down their wedding.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by balogunsam(m): 11:42am On May 05, 2012
Sugardiva: The OP can contribute to the wedding considering the circumstances after all in marriage the two become one and so do their resources. They can cut down on expenses and foot the bill with his 20 percent and what the OP has. (Personally ive never thot it the complete duty of the man to foot the bill. Ive always thot he can foot the bill to the best of his ability and then i can supplement.)

However i dont agree with the pple abusing the OP and calling her selfish. Try to look at her dilemma from her eyes. It would be emotionally tasking not just financially tasking for a woman to foot the bill of ur wedding 80 percent. you would always feel like u forced urself on him. Also as some posters hv pointed out she stands a high risk of being abused by her in laws as forcing herslf on him.

OP i think ur HTB may not be very good with financial planing to get into this dilemma. He knew his rent was expiring in sept and then fixed a wedding in august but only made financial provision for one of those events. So u can try to complement him by helping him with planning your finances. Also his comment of shebi u have money may just be the fact that he is under pressure speaking (but u know him better so be the judge). My advice is if you are very sure he loves u and takes responsiblity for u, dont let this get between u. Foot the bill and marry him. if he is the good guy he will always love n respect u for standing by him and supporting him.

@ all the guys talking abt how couples shld foot wedding bills 50 50 una no get shame? That sounds like irresponsibility. A man's job is to provide! The Op's situation is kind of different cos he used up his money on their rent but if u like no go work find money. A woman should supplement not provide. Thats by both cultural and biblical standards.Be there waiting for a woman who will pay ur bils. Mschew!

finally! Pheew! A woman after my heart...finally talked like a real woman should and put the pieces at d right places! Thumbs up!
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Busybody2(f): 12:08pm On May 05, 2012
Tgirl4real: I tire for this thread o.

Wey poster sef

I will not completely blame "our Nigerian Mothers o". A lot of other factors are responsible. [size=14pt]The society itself is to blame for fueling such evil/selfish mindset[/size]. Then, girls of nowadays carry the majority blame. Those that were brought up well have decided to turn deaf ears to the cry of their parents. That is why you will see a big difference between 2 sisters. While one is conservative, the other is extravagant.

Our moral value in this country is gradually turning to zero.

Environmental factor which I mentioned earlier is a generous blanket that encompasses the term "the society" that you used. So no, I have never said our Mothers are solely to blame.

Tgirl4real:

BB,

if I get you right, I think you are talking about Nigerian Mothers of today. Am I right? sad

Again, this generic prefix "our" that I used before "Mothers" is a "relative" term, not an "absolute" term, and is a "possessive" pronoun, so as far as ethical relativism goes, there should be no right or wrong . . .Na the person wey dey wear the shoe sabi where e dey pain am pass abi meaning whom the cap fits should wear it and own it and "possess" it and rock on till their heart's content cool
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by chinwe11: 12:13pm On May 05, 2012
Thanks for your advices/insults sha. I have read them through, and i have decided to help out. I guess the reason why i had to bring this to NL is because most of my frieds kept warning me before wedding that 'DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING DURING THE WEDDING. IT IS THE HUSBANDS RESPONSIBILITY'. Even my relatives said the same thing, that in Ibo land its the man's duty. You get lots of advise from other women, this morning, a friend was telling me that after marriage, you keep your money and spend his, and they say that is what happens in thier homes. When the issue of bringing the 80% came up, i got worried,, cos i felt it would be like i was marrying my self. I have enough money to foot our wedding and even double of that. But was just worried it would be like i was marrying myself, or the man might take me for granted. Also i forgot to add that when i said he should borrow, i planned that we would pay back from my money, so it wont just look like i GAVE him the wedding money. Anyway sha i would bring my 80%.

Thanks for all your advises oh! I would post the wedding pictures here maybe! Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by Claus(m): 12:28pm On May 05, 2012
chaircover: Lets digress a little and lets open up another can of worms . . . .

Who made the women what they are today? I was on a thread recently and the guys were lamenting that all they did on their girlfriends was spend spend spend.

https://www.nairaland.com/920748/car-girlfriend-which-more-expensive

Why I ask? Why must you pay for their Brazillian weave, Blackberry phones and Blackberry BIS subscriptions? Why must you pay for their school fees, handouts and project costs? What are their parents doing?

Its all well and good, doing all that but dont you think that the average Nigerian girl will now think that this is the norm and therefore continue to expect it? and the day that you dont give kata kata will happen.

I had a thriving "Yaba bend down" = "my uncle sent me this from the UK to sell" business that I ran in school to supplement what my parents gave me; and I hardly went home cos I didn't need their money or any mans money for that matter.

I beleive that when guys start offering other qualities other than money, you will start attracting women who desire the other qualities that you may have apart from the money you want to throw around.

Haha! The matter can never be over until it has been established that it's men's fault! I love it.
Re: Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? by 9lifes(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2012
chinwe11: Thanks for your advices/insults sha. I have read them through, and i have decided to help out. I guess the reason why i had to bring this to NL is because most of my frieds kept warning me before wedding that 'DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING DURING THE WEDDING. IT IS THE HUSBANDS RESPONSIBILITY'. Even my relatives said the same thing, that in Ibo land its the man's duty. You get lots of advise from other women, this morning, a friend was telling me that after marriage, you keep your money and spend his, and they say that is what happens in thier homes. When the issue of bringing the 80% came up, i got worried,, cos i felt it would be like i was marrying my self. I have enough money to foot our wedding and even double of that. But was just worried it would be like i was marrying myself, or the man might take me for granted. Also i forgot to add that when i said he should borrow, i planned that we would pay back from my money, so it wont just look like i GAVE him the wedding money. Anyway sha i would bring my 80%.

Thanks for all your advises oh! I would post the wedding pictures here maybe! Thanks kiss

she came back...it is well,e no easy.I wish you the best,and i pray he will appreciate you,and remember this day.I pray he loves you more..amen,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / US Man Going Through Divorce Crashes Dump Truck Into Wife's Home & Cars (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.