Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is This Okay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Okay? (975 Views)

Is A Six Inches Joystick Okay? / Is It Okay To Settle Her If He Can't Marry Her? / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Okay? by rotbog(m): 3:38am On Nov 13, 2007
Is it okay for a 30 year old man to marry a 22 year old. I need your advice. I am madly in love with a 22 year old and she keeps bugging me to wed her ASAP. We have been friends for 3 years now.

We met when I fell out from my last relationship based on trust issues. My Ex never believed she was my only. I just couldn't convince her. Each time we went out and a lady stares at me, she always accused me of giving a green light with my body language. I just couldnt understand what "My body Language thing was all about" She later asked for a break. Ive just been so unfortunate on getting girls to trust me, till i met this angel.

Anyway, back to the topic. I feel so guilty now, because my baby keeps asking me why im so uncomfortable with going ahead to make love to her. So far Ive only stopped at kissing. She says she has never felt so right in her life. And that her mum really wants to formally meet me.

I just want to know if its okay. I mean the settling down and age issue. I have not told my mum or my favorite sister my intentions, although they know her already as a friend.

I need candid opinions. Please.
Re: Is This Okay? by chaloo(m): 4:49am On Nov 13, 2007
Is this okay?

Yes this is okay.
Re: Is This Okay? by kooldamsel(f): 7:22am On Nov 13, 2007
Is it not 8 years diff.You beta marry her b4 my bro does
Re: Is This Okay? by Nautillus(m): 7:28am On Nov 13, 2007
Bro,
its cool. i'm sure that she's still in school sha, anyway i just hope that her parents
wont object to it ohher dad might think she's to young to get married

Don't fret it though, things will work out fine.
Re: Is This Okay? by earthrealm(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2007
daamnnnnnnnnnnnnnn dude,

b4 i start to advise u, u feel that the 8 yrs is too small or too big?, \

research says that 6yrs is the best age diff 4 couples, [theoritically], 4rm my point of veiw 8yrs aint too much, unless u are implying that the dame aint mature psych/mentally/physically/spritually or otherwise,

or u aint really sure if she is the one, the gut feeling aint there?
Re: Is This Okay? by somze(f): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2007
Dude marry her before I will
Re: Is This Okay? by IderaN(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2007
@poster

8years is simply nothing, you better marry her cos if you love her age is no barrier, it's nothing but numbers.

my guy is 12yrs older than me and i don't mind because i love him soooooooooooo much kiss cheesy

marry her!!!! grin grin
Re: Is This Okay? by cheche2(m): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2007
bro if u are financially ok and matured enough [mentally] then go ahead and do ur thing.
but bear it in mind, that getting married is not staying married ooo. it takes love to get married but it takes maturity to stay married. good luck bro. cool

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Keep Asking Me To Assit His Ex Boyfriend / Snoop Babe? / Why Are Ladies Too Posssesive,she Read My Text Msgs,that Was It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.