Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them (10019 Views)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / If Your Fellowship Holds These Teachings, Then It's Time You Moved On / Speaking In Tongues: What's That All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by AgentBling(f): 7:26pm On May 09, 2012
It's important to understand issues like this biblically before speaking about it. Just as there Ȋ̝̊̅§ the gift of speaking in tongues, there's also the gift of interpretation. Most times while praying, Ʊ bust into tongues. Satan understands other languages but he doesn't understand tongues. Had like to add that the Gospel Ȋ̝̊̅§ a declaration and Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ̣̣̥ a debate so stop arguing.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by logicboy: 7:28pm On May 09, 2012
AgentBling: It's important to understand issues like this biblically before speaking about it. Just as there Ȋ̝̊̅§ the gift of speaking in tongues, there's also the gift of interpretation. Most times while praying, Ʊ bust into tongues. Satan understands other languages but he doesn't understand tongues. Had like to add that the Gospel Ȋ̝̊̅§ a declaration and Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ̣̣̥ a debate so stop arguing.

You must be on some hallucinogenic

2 Likes

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by ijawkid(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2012
It baffles me how logic boy understands d bible so clearly than joe and d rest who claim they are speaking in tongues..

@joe....give me 1 reason why it shuldnt be a known or earthly language or tongue

Can u please answer this question??

Why was d ability to speak in tongues bestowed on early christians in d 1st placecan u tell me??

There was a sole reason why d apostles spoke in tongues...until u answer that question u can never get d sense of it.....

Simple things u guys always wanna make complicated....

If d apostles didn't speak in known languages then why was it called a tongue??

It should have been called a vision or sometin mystical....
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Goshen360(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2012
Well, maybe it's the way Joagbaje is explaining this thing. I don't understand where the confusion is coming from. The "speaking" in tongues is SIMPLY A UNDERSTANDABLE LANGUAGE as seen on the day of Pentecost. It was given to spread the gospel and other people heard this tongues in their own languages. "speaking" is to men, "praying" is to God. When the Apostle on the day of Pentecost "spoke", it was a well known language to convert listeners to Christianity. But there is "praying" in "unknown" tongues which is not even known to the person praying or any man around him but to God. When we "speak" in tongues in church, Paul said keep quiet unless you can interpret or someone interpret. In church, it is "speaking" but in the same 1 cor. 14:14, we see Paul switching from "Speaking" to "praying" in tongues. However, we dont need "speaking" anymore because I believe it has ceased but "praying" in "unknown" tongues while praying to God is praying in through/by the help of the Spirit. This may help explain Joagbaje's thought.

2 Likes

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Ptolomeus(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2012
LoJ: Any discussion on this shall be fruitless. When people don't experience something, instead of earnestly desiring it and praying to get it, they prefer rejecting it and its validity.

There is no way one can prove to me that the gift of speaking in "unknown" tongues isn't faithful to the bible and to the character of GOD.

LoJ
I insist.
What assurance do you have the man in the video speaking languages ​​in the name of God, and is not possessed by a demon?
Imagine you revere him, and be doing the devil himself?
Sometimes I wonder the ingenuity of people.
Not only angels speak languages ​​...
The man in the video should be exorcised

1 Like

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by jmoore(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2012
carnal minds do not understand the things of the spirit.Explanations have been given but they are too blind to see it

1 Like

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Ptolomeus(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2012
jmoore: carnal minds do not understand the things of the spirit.Explanations have been given but they are too blind to see it
Exactly.
But the real problem is that people do not understand, but just saying ...
Some say with total devotion, that because someone speaks in tongues is a divine envoy ...
They kneel before him, kiss his feet ...
Ignorance ...
The same is true in many churches where pastors false claim to serve Jesus, but are servants of Satan. Unknowingly, many end up paying tithe to the devil.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 1:35am On May 10, 2012
Goshen360: Well, Joagbaje had just killed this thread. He said the truth. The problem is "UNDERSTANDING" what Paul was saying. This explanation of Joagbaje hits both side of Paul's teaching on the abuse of tongues/language. There is "speaking" tongues and there is "praying" in tongues or language. When you "pray" to God, it is between you and God as no man understands you but when you are speaking to people in "tongues" as to what Paul says "in the church", you need to pray that God enables you to interpret or someone interprets otherwise, your speaking is useless. The problem is NOT the tongues/language, THE PROBLEM IS THE MISUSE OR ABUSE OF THE GIFTS OF TONGUES.

When Paul said the gifts of tongues cease in 1 Corinthians 13:8, I believe it is the gifts divers tongues that was given to spread the gospel at the beginning of the church then. Today, the gospel is spread in all languages and no one needs to speak in tongues/languages to spread the gospel anymore. However, there is "praying" in "unknown" tongues which is different from the gift of "speaking" in tongues that was given to spread the gospel then. That "speaking" in divers tongues had ceased today. "praying" in the church in tongues is misused when because Paul condemns it. This is the real issue that should be treated. This is my submission.

this is a monumental moment on nairaland. you and oga Jo agreeing on something. i guess i stand corrected.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 1:43am On May 10, 2012
Joagbaje:

Tongue is a language but, who are you speaking to. You either speak to men or to God. Tongues is used both ways , so the question is to know which situation the passage is addressing. I can guarantee you that such passge is dealing with speaking to men . And if you speak to men in a language they don't understand it is common sense to interprete. The only exception is a prayer of agreement . Whereby you pray on behalf of others , since such prayer require their participation. It's not right to do such prayers in tongues . But apart from that every person is free to speak to God in tongues in the church by himself.

Why did God say they should speak one after the other is because it's a message they were giving in tongues , so orderliness is required.

1 Corinthians 14:27
If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret

1 Corinthians 14:28
But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

so it's allowed for the tongue talker to speak to himself and to God in tongues. 50 to 1000 people may not speak to others In tongues but they may speak to God at thesame time. That's actually what we do when we all pray in tongues. But if I give a message in tongues ,I will need to interprete or get an interpreter.
I guess i can see the sense in your post. I guess some people just have that gift to speak in tongues. i dont. the only tongue i have is yooba grin . i would assume not everyone is bestowed with this gift and as such, forcing people to try to speak a different tongue will be bastardizing the gift and cheapening it. its either you have it or you dont, if at all it exists. so coercing people to do it is ridiculous.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 1:45am On May 10, 2012
Goshen360:

1 Cor. 14:14 nkjv
For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.

For if I pray in an [unknown] tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. kjv
i stand corrected grin so can you pray in tongues ?
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 1:55am On May 10, 2012
ijawkid: @joe...so when people pray in tongues that's when we hear those in-cohorent words ba??

But when speaking in tongues takes place it has to be a known language that might need an interpretation in case some persons don't understand d language been spoken??

Is that what u guys are saying

So in a congregation everybody can pray in tongues is that what u mean my brother??

To what end??
To benefit who

Please read this part of 1 corinthians 14:22...

Tongues are for a sign to unbelievers....

That ability to speak in various tongues was given to early christians for d sole purpose of spreading d kingdom news to many who needed to hear it in there own native dialect or language...

Even @ that in 1 corinthians 13:8-13 paul tells us that those powers will cease when they must have accomplished its purpose...
And ceased it did!!!

D early fledgling church needed these power to speak in tongues so as to spread d message as far as they could to the most distant part of d earth...how could they have accomplished this from Jerusalem if not for d gift of speaking in tongues

With a complete bible existing in almost all d languages existing in d world,with all prophetic words written down for us in d bible ,what more do we need

Do u still need to speak in tongues?
Imagine speaking to a cong where evrybody understands english or pidgin english and then u still insist on speaking in tongues,would it make any sense?

D apostles fulfilled and accomplished there ministry wit those gifts,what are recent professed christians accomplishing with there's

Paul told us what will remain when all those powers are ceased...LOVE!!!!!

In a country like nigeria where love has gone down d drain,but many claim to speak in tongues will really tell u that the power to speak in tongues has indeed vanished...

I judge a genuine christian not by tongues speaking but by how much d individual shows self sacrificing love....

Tongues tongues tongues but nobody is ever benefiting from it.....
Neither d speaker nor d unbeliever...

Of what use is it then?
poignant points made. so you are saying back in those days the biblical scrolls were not translated into different languages and yet the word had to be spread in different languages so the lord gave them the gift of speaking in different tongues so they can reach the whole earth. and now that we have bibles in all languages, that gift is redundant now. deep. you know that brother Ptolomeus has the gift to speak in 5 tongues. i guess some people still have the gift grin grin .i will lay my cards on the table. at this point, everyones opinions are very logical.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Goshen360(m): 1:55am On May 10, 2012
buzugee: this is a monumental moment on nairaland. you and oga Jo agreeing on something. i guess i stand corrected.

No problem Oga Buzugee,

We are ALL learning. Trust me, am doing some explosive study right now and will hit NL with some heavy stuffs in months to come. Kindly go back and read 1 cor 14 slowly and gently. Well, as for my brother Joagbaje, We agree on most things but not all. Sometimes, he likes to come and preach what his pastor teaches and when we scale such teachings in the word of God and it doesn't go too well. Then we disagree. It's okay anyway. Like you adviced me sometimes ago, to dis-infect myself from what I have learnt from the religious system and start afresh. Same thing I told Joagbaje. This reason is that, the church or religious system had MIXED truth with errors to us and we are to separate the truth from errors by ourselves. No everything we learnt in the church/religious system is wrong and not everything is true also. WE MUST PROVE "ALL THINGS" and hold on to the TRUTH.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:01am On May 10, 2012
jmoore: Buzugee is a fella that I may never understand. My number one guess is that all sorts of people have access to your nairaland account and can post anything.

With his knowledge of quoting bible, he seem to have missed this one as he did in some of his posts. Please try to read the whole chapter or the whole book and get the full message before concluding from a "carnal" view
you know there are some knowledge in the bible that are ABSOLUTES. this knowledge of the tongue is not one of them. all we can have are conjectures no absolutes. i wasnt there, you wasnt there, these are not prophesys. its just an issue of language. as such we all supply our conjectures. no one has the absolute truth on this topic unless you were part of the early church and actually saw people coming out the mouth with a foreign tongue that is alien to the earth.

as per concluding from a carnal view, why do i get the feeling this is a new word you just heard ? every lil statement you add 'carnal' into it. you dont even know the meaning of that word. you just say it because you feel it makes you sound important grin grin jmoore the loquacious heathen
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:05am On May 10, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
OP is ret.arded and suffering from slave mentality.
says the cretin who is advocating that we bring back human sacrifices to nigeria because no human body should be wasted. grin tribal heathenistic savage like yourself
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:07am On May 10, 2012
AgentBling: It's important to understand issues like this biblically before speaking about it. Just as there Ȋ̝̊̅§ the gift of speaking in tongues, there's also the gift of interpretation. Most times while praying, Ʊ bust into tongues. Satan understands other languages but he doesn't understand tongues. Had like to add that the Gospel Ȋ̝̊̅§ a declaration and Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊oτ̣̣̥ a debate so stop arguing.
all conjectures no absolutes. lets not get on our high horses now
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:10am On May 10, 2012
logicboy:

You must be on some hallucinogenic
she definitely is. LOL talking about satan understands other languages but tongues grin grin she on that crack pipe. satan and God work hand in hand. satan is Gods police on earth so he understands all language.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:12am On May 10, 2012
ijawkid: It baffles me how logic boy understands d bible so clearly than joe and d rest who claim they are speaking in tongues..

@joe....give me 1 reason why it shuldnt be a known or earthly language or tongue

Why was d ability to speak in tongues bestowed on early christians in d 1st placecan u tell me??

There was a sole reason why d apostles spoke in tongues...until u answer that question u can never get d sense of it.....

Simple things u guys always wanna make complicated....

If d apostles didn't speak in known languages then why was it called a tongue??

It should have been called a vision or sometin mystical....

well you have to remember now, logicboy was an altar boy and night vigil partner wink * wink * of the polish papal love-vendor for 22 years now. he knows his bible now. 22 years aint no joke bruh. he put in work for 22 years
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:16am On May 10, 2012
LoJ: Any discussion on this shall be fruitless. When people don't experience something, instead of earnestly desiring it and praying to get it, they prefer rejecting it and its validity.

There is no way one can prove to me that the gift of speaking in "unknown" tongues isn't faithful to the bible and to the character of GOD.

LoJ
welcome back. you just went awol after that disagreement ? where is the love bruh ? am i my brothers keeper ? grin
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:17am On May 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
I insist.
What assurance do you have the man in the video speaking languages ​​in the name of God, and is not possessed by a demon?
Imagine you revere him, and be doing the devil himself?
Sometimes I wonder the ingenuity of people.
Not only angels speak languages ​​...
The man in the video should be exorcised
grin grin grin grin grin funny man Ptolomeus
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:19am On May 10, 2012
jmoore: carnal minds do not understand the things of the spirit.Explanations have been given but they are too blind to see it
there you go with that word 'carnal' again. dont wear that word out brah undecided
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:22am On May 10, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Exactly.
But the real problem is that people do not understand, but just saying ...
Some say with total devotion, that because someone speaks in tongues is a divine envoy ...
They kneel before him, kiss his feet ...
Ignorance ...
The same is true in many churches where pastors false claim to serve Jesus, but are servants of Satan. Unknowingly, many end up paying tithe to the devil.
thats jmoore. thats why he always angry. all his tithe money going to beelzebub grin grin grin jmoore got no light at home because he owe NEPA some money but he rather pay his tithe to beelzebub. lol
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by buzugee(m): 2:28am On May 10, 2012
Goshen360:

No problem Oga Buzugee,

We are ALL learning. Trust me, am doing some explosive study right now and will hit NL with some heavy stuffs in months to come. Kindly go back and read 1 cor 14 slowly and gently. Well, as for my brother Joagbaje, We agree on most things but not all. Sometimes, he likes to come and preach what his pastor teaches and when we scale such teachings in the word of God and it doesn't go too well. Then we disagree. It's okay anyway. Like you adviced me sometimes ago, to dis-infect myself from what I have learnt from the religious system and start afresh. Same thing I told Joagbaje. This reason is that, the church or religious system had MIXED truth with errors to us and we are to separate the truth from errors by ourselves. No everything we learnt in the church/religious system is wrong and not everything is true also. WE MUST PROVE "ALL THINGS" and hold on to the TRUTH.
i say a big AMEN to that. Oh you about to drop some heavy bombs on us like hiroshima and nagazaky hehehehe time to go build that bunker. cant wait bring it on Chief. will definitely study the chapter wink
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Joagbaje(m): 6:04am On May 10, 2012
@ ijawkid
ijawkid:

There's is a difference between the gift of Diversity of tongues and and praying in Tongues. Diversity of tongues is ability to speak in earthly unlearned language. Thus is not prayer but to speak the word of God to people in their language or any unlearned language . Not every body has this gift. But praying in tongues is a communion with God in a heavenly language which also edify ones self . It's a necessity for every christian .

There's tongues of men and heavenly language or tongues of angels.

1 Corinthians 13:1
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal

Praying in tongues is also called praying in the spirit. Because its a heavenly language it doesn't have to be in earthly words . Heavely communication is different . Repetition may be there. God calls it stammering lips.

Isaiah 28:11
For with stammering lips and another tongue. will he speak to this people .

Because its a heavenly communication with God, one word could mean several things. The" rabaraba" means different things. Take for example someone "laughing " in the spirit yet in the spirit realm it means something. Some groan in the spirit ,like Jesus did at the grave of Lazarus ,yet each groan ,means different things.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God

A groan is not a human language . When birds of animal communicate among themselves it seems they are saying thesame thing each time we hear their sound ,yet in their own realm they say different things.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Image123(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2012
buzugee: maybe he is a stammerer
Funny.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by jmoore(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2012
buzugee: thats jmoore. thats why he always angry. all his tithe money going to beelzebub grin grin grin jmoore got no light at home because he owe NEPA some money but he rather pay his tithe to beelzebub. lol

Now I know, you dey work for NEPA.

buzugee: there you go with that word 'carnal' again. dont wear that word out brah undecided

na u sabi, Are you allergic to the word? It is a common word
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by ijawkid(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2012
buzugee: well you have to remember now, logicboy was an altar boy and night vigil partner wink * wink * of the polish papal love-vendor for 22 years now. he knows his bible now. 22 years aint no joke bruh. he put in work for 22 years

Hahahahahaha....

D boy realy been sabi bible well well no be small....lol

1 Like

Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by ijawkid(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2012
Joagbaje: @ ijawkid

There's is a difference between the gift of Diversity of tongues and and praying in Tongues. Diversity of tongues is ability to speak in earthly unlearned language. Thus is not prayer but to speak the word of God to people in their language or any unlearned language . Not every body has this gift. But praying in tongues is a communion with God in a heavenly language which also edify ones self . It's a necessity for every christian .

There's tongues of men and heavenly language or tongues of angels.

1 Corinthians 13:1
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal

Praying in tongues is also called praying in the spirit. Because its a heavenly language it doesn't have to be in earthly words . Heavely communication is different . Repetition may be there. God calls it stammering lips.

Isaiah 28:11
For with stammering lips and another tongue. will he speak to this people .

Because its a heavenly communication with God, one word could mean several things. The" rabaraba" means different things. Take for example someone "laughing " in the spirit yet in the spirit realm it means something. Some groan in the spirit ,like Jesus did at the grave of Lazarus ,yet each groan ,means different things.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God

A groan is not a human language . When birds of animal communicate among themselves it seems they are saying thesame thing each time we hear their sound ,yet in their own realm they say different things.

So do u have d giftto speak and pray and sing in tongues

My brother I just gave u d example of how many now speak in tongues..

In winners chapel speaking in tongues is a prerequisite for baptism...
And guess what the gullible individuals are taught hw to speak in tongues...

Its all crazy my bro..
I believe u attend 1 of d prosperity churches and I knw and I'm convinced that that is how u learnt how to speak in tongues..

I know d recent tricks behind it...recent speakin in tongues is a scam my bro...

Have u asked urself why Jesus never spoke in tongues even when he had d holy spirit all over him...
Jesus had all d gifts in d world but speaking in tongues was never part of it...
Why?
Did he need it

Why was that ability provided to d early christians
did they need it and why?

It was for a reason and ur running away from that reason...

Until u concede. And know d reason u'll never understand why that power to speak in tongues has ceased!!!...

Gifts are for a reason and when that reason is met and accomplished what is d use of d gift??
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Image123(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2012
"Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." (1 Corinthians 13:cool.
They shall cease is different from they have ceased. It's still a big world it seems.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by ijawkid(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2012
Image123: "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." (1 Corinthians 13:cool.
They shall cease is different from they have ceased. It's still a big world it seems.

It has ceased bro..

Because is absolute rubbish I hear people speak...
Its all gone bro...

Interprete

Tatatatatatatatapopopopopopopopogagagagagagagagagagarararaarararararararababababababababababkokookokokokokokkooktitititit

What's that

This is what professed christians today utter and say they r speaking in tongues...

Always disgracing God!!!!!!!!

Absolute gibberish...

Repeating in-cohorent words that constitutes nuisance to d society....
Instead of benefiting unbelievers,they drive them away....

LOVE is what will mark true christianity in these last days...
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Goshen360(m): 12:30pm On May 10, 2012
@ ijawkid,

What is it that you can understand about this subject. Is it the truth that there is gift of speaking "divers" tongues/languages OR the truth that there is "praying" in "unknown" tongues. They are different my brother. Check 1 cor 14 from different translations, there is switching between "speaking" and "praying" in tongues. Yes, Paul said,

Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away." 1 Corinthians 13:8.

But your assignment is to find out which one will cease or "has ceased" according to you. Is it the "speaking" of divers tongues/languages OR the "praying" in "unknown" tongues? Please do a home work study to find out.
Re: Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them by Enigma(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2012
@Goshen360

What exactly do you mean by "divers" tongues?

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Eela Iwori Ifa Temple Celebration Day 2013 / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.