Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye (38108 Views)

Who Owns Lagos? By Sam Omatseye / Let's Be Fair; Jonathan Has Done Well On The Economy. By Sam Ohuabunwa. / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by eherbal(m): 5:34pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: jelousy suprising its coming from yorubas known to be the biggest poitical thieves and armed robbers in yorubas and a region with the highest crime rate even apart from cosmopolitan lagos , smh
are you psychotic or something?high crime rate?lagos?guess what?I'm not angry with you any more.I feel only pity for you.Atleast that's what sick people deserve
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by bashr8: 5:36pm On May 12, 2012
e-herbal:
are you psychotic or something?high crime rate?lagos?guess what?I'm not angry with you any more.I feel only pity for you.Atleast that's what sick people deserve
do you want to see the crime staistics ? south west states have the highest crime rate even if u exclude lagos.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:36pm On May 12, 2012
Afam,just wait cos am still reading; I will give these people both those who are claiming bini the f.u.cking piece of my mind,today! You guys are in for a long haul. I lived in lagos for over12yrs and spoke their language! I know them more than most ppl does!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Onlytruth(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2012
The one incident that support my theory is what happened in Kano recently.
Igbo people left Kano en masse leaving houses behind. The Kano people simply refused to buy those houses, even at heavily discounted prices. They won't even take it free!
The worth of Igbo presence in any part of Nigeria is well understood by smart folks.
That is why I know for sure that this man Sam is lying through his teeth. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by eherbal(m): 5:37pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd: Ibo's on this Nairaland are synonymous to flies that keep hovering over one's head....The more you swat at them, the more they get irritating.
nuisance is more like it
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Chinom(m): 5:39pm On May 12, 2012
dayokanu:

Insane

Did the Bosnians, Croats and Slovenians take their investment out of Belgrade when Yugoslavia broke up?

Did the Southern Sudanese take their investment in Khartoum with them when breaking up?

Uproot your building and shops from Alaba and take it with you no one would stop you

Now you're talking. with which military might would you use to keep Lagos in yoruba land. Look at what happened to us, Biafrans. Despite our bravery and chivalry just because of the little drop of oil found in the eastern regio then. Have you noticed that the only people making noise about SNC are yorubas. Your cowardly selves don't stand a chance. In fact your only hope lies with an alliance with the SE and SS. Inotherwords a North/South seperation.I'm not here to chastise the Yorubas. I just want to open your eyes to the realities on the ground.The Bosnians, Croats and Slovenians agreed to go. When it comes to lagos, it's either we allow it to go or we decide to keep it. What the Yorubas want is immaterial. Or do you think the British will come in again. This is 2012 my friend.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: is that all you could come up with , it still does not change the facts, yes we sell spare parts to all african countries but you forgot to mention that we manufacture those spare parts too right here in igboland which is a multi million dollar industry, like i said your thousands of years behind us

LOL...Niggers of Nigeria claiming to be thousands of years ahead of the Yoruba that tried to educate and train them in mastering the art of thinking but all to no avail.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Krosslife(m): 5:40pm On May 12, 2012
Oodua Nimi Tokantokan
Yoruba loni Lagos Titiaye
Eniti o dunmo kolo ko sodo, jo ooooooooo. If u're not pleased, go and jump into the river.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

LOL...with my standard IQ of 67, i bet i thump your entire family's average IQ and that of the flesh eating, stone gobbling, incest raved ethnic group you call ibo....OKORO, know ya place oh!

I know that you are a dirty baaastarrd but I didnt know you will show it so soon !
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Willzkid(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2012
Definitely not the yoruba I know..
For the past 1 year in one of their 'so-called' most cosmopolitan town Abeokuta, I have been reminded on a daily basis that I am a stranger..
If it is not lecturers secluding me from classes by speaking yoruba in class, it is a trader not wanting to sell for me because in his/her own mind I'm pretending not 2 be yoruba..
Go to Benin, or Warri and you will hardly be given a clue who the indigenes really are..
This whole Lagos story is a contraption...
A visit 2 oshogbo, abeokuta or ado-ekiti should show you how really accomodating yorubas are..
No city dominated by those 3 major tribes(and more recently, the Ijaws) can pass 4 being accomodating..
As for Sam, you won't really expect otherwise from a 'salaried' propagandist...I don't expect any more from tinubu's resident propagandist
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by eherbal(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: do you want to see the crime staistics ? south west states have the highest crime rate even if u exclude lagos.
bring it on!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Abagworo(m): 5:43pm On May 12, 2012
I still wonder why despite all these killings, hostilities and insults, Igbos still go ahead to invest their hard earned money in the North and Southwest. It is better you make money there and invest them back home. That's what Northerners and Yorubas in Port Harcourt do. They invest all they get back in their towns and look poor in the eyes of the host. They don't buy up their host's land. Right now we Igbos are in a fix because we have invested our life savings in the North and SW where we are hated and envied.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by aljharem(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2012
yorubas should ignore this thread
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Jumaisha(f): 5:45pm On May 12, 2012
True talk

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by eherbal(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2012
Onlytruth: The one incident that support my theory is what happened in Kano recently.
Igbo people left Kano en masse leaving houses behind. The Kano people simply refused to buy those houses, even at heavily discounted prices. They won't even take it free!
The worth of Igbo presence in any part of Nigeria is well understood by smart folks.
That is why I know for sure that this man Sam is lying through his teeth. cool cool
the northern Muslims don't covert other peoples property.not that they're expecting the igbo symbiots back any time soon,but their religion is strictly against it.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by aljharem(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2012
Abagworo: I still wonder why despite all these killings, hostilities and insults, Igbos still go ahead to invest their hard earned money in the North and Southwest. It is better you make money there and invest them back home. That's what Northerners and Yorubas in Port Harcourt do. They invest all they get back in their towns and look poor in the eyes of the host. They don't buy up their host's land. Right now we Igbos are in a fix because we have invested our life savings in the North and SW where we are hated and envied.

there is no envy, igbos just like insulting .
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by amosy007: 5:46pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: shut up yorubas lack the iq to manufacture cars and other automobiles and machineris plus computers like igbos do , you are thousands of years behind i feel your pain.
chei the truth is bitter.. U are about to cry... Igbo made computer or immitate and made fake computers? Even my dog can assemble a computer if that is what u mean by made computer...the first helicopter that was made by a nigeria was by hausa boy... All igbo made product are all imitated not even a single creative invention... We have seeing a yoruba man that invented machines that run on water and air... Buh ibos hmmmm *comment reserved*

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 12, 2012
Willzkid: Definitely not the yoruba I know..
For the past 1 year in one of their 'so-called' most cosmopolitan town Abeokuta, I have been reminded on a daily basis that I am a stranger..
If it is not lecturers secluding me from classes by speaking yoruba in class, it is a trader not wanting to sell for me because in his/her own mind I'm pretending not 2 be yoruba..
Go to Benin, or Warri and you will hardly be given a clue who the indigenes really are..
This whole Lagos story is a contraption...
A visit 2 oshogbo, abeokuta or ado-ekiti should show you how really accomodating yorubas are..
No city dominated by those 3 major tribes(and more recently, the Ijaws) can pass 4 being accomodating..
As for Sam, you won't really expect otherwise from a 'salaried' propagandist...I don't expect any more from tinubu's resident propagandist

You are lying through your teeth. As far as Ado- Ekiti is concerned, I know ibo poeple who have live there for so long, you will not be able to distinguish them from the locals.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by eherbal(m): 5:48pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I know that you are a dirty baaastarrd but I didnt know you will show it so soon !
temper,temper..................truth is a bitter pill dear.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2012
Chinom:

Now you're talking. with which military might would you use to keep Lagos in yoruba land. Look at what happened to us, Biafrans. Despite our bravery and chivalry just because of the little drop of oil found in the eastern regio then. Have you noticed that the only people making noise about SNC are yorubas. Your cowardly selves don't stand a chance. In fact your only hope lies with an alliance with the SE and SS. Inotherwords a North/South seperation.I'm not here to chastise the Yorubas. I just want to open your eyes to the realities on the ground.The Bosnians, Croats and Slovenians agreed to go. When it comes to lagos, it's either we allow it to go or we decide to keep it. What the Yorubas want is immaterial. Or do you think the British will come in again. This is 2012 my friend.

LOL.....5+ lines of pure ignorance and display of extreme stupidity and ignorance. Your analysis is an insult to humanity. I applaud your effort though, give it another 10 years and let your nonsense of an analysis/opinion metamorphize in your mind, then re-post. OKORO buruku!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2012
Chinom:

I can see how deluded you are.

Let the gbege start and lets see how Igbos would uproot Lagos and locate it in the Ebonyi forest.

If you are looking for acts of cowardice, look no further than the warlord who skipped town to Abidjan and left his populace to die

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Onlytruth(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2012
Abagworo: I still wonder why despite all these killings, hostilities and insults, Igbos still go ahead to invest their hard earned money in the North and Southwest. It is better you make money there and invest them back home. That's what Northerners and Yorubas in Port Harcourt do. They invest all they get back in their towns and look poor in the eyes of the host. They don't buy up their host's land. Right now we Igbos are in a fix because we have invested our life savings in the North and SW where we are hated and envied.

That is why you should add your voice in support of a FULLY FUNCTIONAL international airport in SE. Somehow, it seems that our people can't connect the dots over this issue. The issue is arguably the most important development issue facing SE. I don't believe in using international airports in other zones because I know how Nigerians think.
Most of the time, our people buy those lands and buildings as investments (that is something with commercial value).
Our investments in the East has little commercial value because we lack international access.
A foreigner can buy property in Lagos because of that access.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by BlackPikiN(m): 5:55pm On May 12, 2012
e-herbal:
on the level of employment in the state and Lg level in the eastern states,[size=25pt]how many of your governors employ non igbos[/size]?even one of the eastern governors had to sack non state indigenes of igbos descent.Just. Incredible.Intolerant bastardss.in lagos and other western regions,there's igbo,hausa,tivs,edo,rivers,etci it's employ think,think.

I have been to all the states in Southern Nigeria and I can authoritatively tell you that I have seen Yoruba groups in towns like Orlu, Okigwe,and some villages. Go to Afikpo and see countless of people from the SW.
Go Orlu market you go see yoruba wey dey sell food stuff for market. I remember as a kid during my holidays, na yoruba people dey come sell gbogborise(lol) for my grandmom village market then.
Go Aba and see how people from the SW dey speak Igbo like tomorrow no dey.

This is the lie that has been squashed several times.

Orji Uzor Kalu had many non indigenes as commissioners, special advisers, and He effectively made Abia state a meeting point for all Nigerians.
Chimaraoke Nnanami has several non indegenes as special advisers.
Former Imo state governor had men from the SS as special advisers.
The first Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani Man!

Abeg make we hear word.
Untill recently which people gather to approve 2nd tenure for T. A Orji. I go post the video make una see am.

I have never seen Igbos attacking non-indigenes except the Hausa community ONLY if they are attacked in the north.
But in Lagos, Ogun and Ekiti the fight dey happen at regular intervals

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by jason123: 5:57pm On May 12, 2012
What is it about Lagos that makes people go gaga?! These are the maps of Nigeria:
How did the SE stretch to Lagos?!

As for the people saying the some states are not accommodating. Well, a non-accommodating state cannot be a city but a map shows there are more cities in the Western axis than the Eastern axis:

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On May 12, 2012
Accoriding to the map below

Only Enugu is worth mentioning in the jungle called SE

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 12, 2012
jason123: What is it about Lagos that makes people go gaga?! These are the maps of Nigeria:
How did the SE stretch to Lagos?!

As for the people saying the some states are not accommodating. Well, a non-accommodating state cannot be a city but a map shows there are more cities in the Western axis than the Eastern axis:

They are a bunch of insecure bastards, that's what it is!
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by eherbal(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2012
bashr8: do you want to see the crime staistics ? south west states have the highest crime rate even if u exclude lagos.
can't wait for guilee response as this exclusive to your tribe.oya,take,liar!

CLEEN Foundation releases a report on crime in Nigeria for
2010 and 2011 and identifies mobile phone handsets,
money and food as items holding more attraction to thieves
Controversy has continued to trail the 2011 national criminal
victimisation and safety survey presented by CLEEN
Foundation recently. The foundation claimed that in spite of
the various crimes control measures adopted by the law
enforcement agencies in the Past 11 years, criminals have
continued to operate with impunity. CLEEN foundation said it
started the conduct of large surveys on crime victimisation in
the country since 2004 in an effort to address the missing
gap in the nation’s crime control measures. The report
covered 2010 and first half of 2011.
According to the CLEEN, the most common forms of
victimisation were theft of various kinds of property,
especially handsets, money and agricultural products. The
foundation also noted that domestic violence, robbery and
physical assault are also prevalent in the country. Theft of
mobile GSM phones was rated 49. 9 percent, theft of
money was put at 34.8 percent; domestic violence, 21
percent; physical assault 20.2 percent; burglary 13.7
percent; robbery was put at 13.5 percent while theft of
agricultural products recorded 10.3 percent. Crimes like
murder, rape, same sex intercourse and car theft recorded
low rates within the period surveyed. Some of the states
that recorded high incidences of personal victimisation
include Jigawa, Rivers, Federal Capital Territory, FCT; and
Ebonyi; while Osun, Imo, Enugu, Abia, Ogun and Lagos states
recorded the lowest. The report said more than half of the
respondents, representing 56.1 percent, reported their
bitter experiences to only family members and friends while
about 16 percent, which is less than one fifth reported to
the police.
Even among those that reported to the police, only 29
percent respondents were satisfied with the way the
police treated their cases, while about 35.8 percent of the
respondents were not satisfied at all by the response of
the police. About 31 percent of them said the police did not
do enough to apprehend the offenders and only 12 percent
accused the police of not responding promptly in their
excruciating periods. Other respondents in the report also
accused the police of demanding for bribe before taking
action or in some cases colluded with the suspects to
thwart investigation.
The report also looked into the action of rape victims and
noted that victims are generally reluctant to report their
experiences to law enforcement agencies due to fear of
stigmatisation and insensitivity on the part of the public. In
this case, only 27.8 percent of the victims of rape or
attempted rape reported to the police. Among the victims,
47.8 percent were satisfied with the handling of the case,
while 40.9 percent said they were not satisfied with the
action of the police because they did not do enough either to
apprehend the offenders or arrive at the right time. The
report also listed factors responsible for the upsurge in rape
cases in the country during the period under review. These
include provocative dressing among young women, bad
influence of the media, lack of self-control by some men,
mental illness among men, influence of alcohol, keeping late
nights by women and greed among the womenfolk.
The report also took a swipe on corruption in the country,
which it says, is the most devastating threat to Nigeria’s
security, unity and development. The organisation noted that
most of the critical problems in the country occur due to
corruption. Some of the evils associated with corruption
include inter-group conflicts, bureaucratic ineffectiveness,
deterioration and absence of critical developmental and
welfare infrastructure, widespread poverty, unemployment
and crime. According to the organisation, there is high level of
official corruption as there are perceptions of public
officials asking for bribe before they carry out their duties,
especially in agencies like the Economic and Financial Crimes
Commission, EFCC, Federal Road Safety Commission, State
Security Service, Independent Corrupt Practices and other
related offences Commission, Nigeria Customs Service,
Nigeria Immigration Service, Nigeria Police Force, Nigeria Prisons
Service and Power Holding Company of Nigeria and other
government agencies and institutions.
Innocent Chukwuma, executive director of the foundation,
said long neglect of the police during the long years of
military rule was responsible for the high rate of crime in the
country. He noted that in spite of the various control
measures that have been implemented in the country over
the past 11 years, criminals have continued to operate in
greater number. Chukwuma said the fear of crime was a
major obstacle to personal well-being, social interaction and
economic transactions and activities. “It appears that crime
fighting in many states has been reduced to a desperate
game with criminal elements having the upper hand. Bandits
kidnap on daily basis collecting huge sums of money from
helpless citizens, while the federal government, which
controls law enforcement and security agencies appears
helpless in responding to the phenomenon,” Chukwuma said.
Etannibi Alemika, professor of Criminology and a leading
researcher on crime and policing in Nigeria, said the survey
were critical instruments of law making, policies, programmes
and decisions aimed at promoting security and safety in the
society. The analyses are also to be used for effective and
efficient planning, operations and administration by the
police, prosecutors, judges and prison officials. He insisted
that the significance of the crime surveys originated from
the inadequacies of official criminal statistics provided by
the police, prosecutors, courts, prisons and other law
enforcement and regulatory agencies in the various countries.
“Due to the significance of the project, nations strive to
develop adequate capacity and deploy enough human,
financial and infrastructural resources for the collection and
analysis of the incidence, prevalence, trends and patterns
of criminal activities and victimisation to acquire necessary
knowledge and ability for crime prevention and control,” he
said.
But Peter Efosa, a public affairs analyst, identified some
loopholes in the report. He said the surveys were hurriedly
done and, therefore does not reflect the true picture of
victimisation, insecurity and violent crimes in the country. “I
commend the efforts of the foundation, but the report
remains controversial because there are some issues raised
that cannot be supported. Not every Nigerian will accept the
report hook, line and sinker,” Efosa said.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:05pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem: yorubas should ignore this thread

Lets get it started; As far as I can read the topic says "the yoruba are the most accomodating in Nigeria". Now Alh hare aka Jason, what makes the yoruba more accomodating and what makes the Igbos less accomodating ? Have you lived in lagos Island ? Have you lived in Onicha,PH,warri and Asaba ? I want you to give me one attribute that makes them more accomodating and dont give me that crap about all ethnic groups living in lagos cos lagos in not the only yoruba state and we have all ethnicities living in Aba,ph,onicha,jos,calabar and kano. So, tell me how the content of this article qualifies as a fact ? Did he make indepth research on how yorubas treat their visitors and compare that to how Igbos treat theirs ? How did he arrive at that conclusion? Could it be that he was mistaking the infrastructural abilities that lagos offers due to its host of the federal capital for decades for accomodation on the yoruba part ? I was born in jos and lived their till i was 15yrs before we moved to bini and from bini to lagos before i left for abroad. I have some solid facts from about the yorubas which i accumulated from experience in dealing with them. This is an assignment for you! I will present lots of my various encounter with yorubas as we progress..

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by aljharem(m): 6:08pm On May 12, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

Lets get it started; As far as I can read the topic says "the yoruba are the most accomodating in Nigeria". Now Alh hare aka Jason, what makes the yoruba more accomodating and what makes the Igbos less accomodating ? Have you lived in lagos Island ? Have you lived in Onicha,PH,warri and Asaba ? I want you to give me one attribute that makes them more accomodating and dont give me that crap about all ethnic groups living in lagos cos lagos in not the only yoruba state and we have all ethnicities living in Aba,ph,onicha,jos,calabar and kano. So, tell me how the content of this article qualifies as a fact ? Did he make indepth research on how yorubas treat their visitors and compare that to how Igbos treat theirs ? How did he arrive at that conclusion? Could it be that he was mistaking the infrastructural abilities that lagos offers due to its host of the federal capital for decades for accomodation on the yoruba part ? I was born in jos and lived their till i was 15yrs before we moved to bini and from bini to lagos before i left for abroad. I have some solid facts from about the yorubas which i accumulated from experience in dealing with them. This is an assignment for you! I will present lots of my various encounter with yorubas as we progress..

for crying out loud, How does this thread concern Igbos ??

You know what, [size=18pt]Igbos are more accommodating infact the most accommodating group in Nigeria, fact !!!

Abeg make everyone go rest angry[/size]
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by Afam4eva(m): 6:11pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

You know what, [size=18pt]Igbos are more accommodating infact the most accommodating group in Nigeria, fact !!!

Why are you so predictable? This is what you resort to after fanning the embers of ethnic war.
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2012
engineerd:

LOL.....5+ lines of pure ignorance and display of extreme stupidity and ignorance. Your analysis is an insult to humanity. I applaud your effort though, give it another 10 years and let your nonsense of an analysis/opinion metamorphize in your mind, then re-post. OKORO buruku!
grin
You are gradually coming out cheesy grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The Best In Accommodating Strangers In Nigeria - By Sam Omatseye by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:15pm On May 12, 2012
alj harem:

No, you reply my post you c.o.ck suckling b.i.t.ch ! This is what keeps your hole wet !

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (25) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Osun In A Helicopter / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Live On Channels Tv Politics Today / The Real Reason Buhari Postponed Nigeria's 2023 Population Census - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.