Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (14312 Views)

Is Buhari Taking Revenge On Nigerians Or Just Incompetent And Clueless?? / Jonathan Was Inexperienced, Not Incompetent - Babangida / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2012
GboyegaD:

Here comes another ethnic bigot who finds it so hard to accept the truth.

Sharap dia!
When you show me a Yoruba man that loves Abacha, I will show you an Igbo man that loves Buhari.
You people think that only goats live in the East.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 9:29pm On May 17, 2012
ishmael: Those who think BH members are northerners or muslims alone are getting it wrong. What about those igbo and yoruba people that were caught in the act? Is Alhaji Dokubo part of BH for being a muslim?

True they may not all be Northerners. But over 98% of them are Northerners (or grew up in the North) and so far 100% of them are muslims. It's either there is a problem with the zone or religion. So far the figure is leaning more toward the Northern Muslims. You may want to re-examine yourselves over there before you all self-destruct!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2012
al-ahamad:
@Beaf nd his assistant PointB......
Without wasting time on insults or baseless points could you please give us your perspective view on all that CPC has accused the current presidency(government) on.

Be objective and try showcasing maturity.....

Forget it. U can't get anything reasonable from these lot.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Tonyet1(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2012
oluface:
YOU GUYZ ARE STEEW_PEED FOR CALLING BOKO HARAM MUSLIM..
You know the meaning of Muslim @ all..
May you rot in hell..
Bastardss
sorry I think what they wanted to say wasnt that BOKO HARAMs ARE MUSLIM but rather that ALL MUSLIMS ARE BOKO HARAM...U dig?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 9:41pm On May 17, 2012
al-ahamad:
@Beaf nd his assistant PointB......
Without wasting time on insults or baseless points could you please give us your perspective view on all that CPC has accused the current presidency(government) on.

Be objective and try showcasing maturity.....

Simple. This question has been answered severally. Tinubu will defeat Buhari in a general election, because a thief is more honorable than a mass murderer (read corpers killer)! Go figure!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 9:44pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:

Insults as usual because you can never explain Dr.Dolittle's incompetent decisions. Now besides that, what exactly is the difference in duties of the Ministry of Niger Delta and the NDDC?

How is comparing you to Ileke Idi an insult?
No be human being? shocked shocked
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 9:46pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

How is comparing you to Ileke Idi an insult?
No be human being? shocked shocked

what exactly is the difference in duties between the Ministry of Niger Delta and the NDDC?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 9:49pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:

what exactly is the difference in duties between the Ministry of Niger Delta and the NDDC?

Instead of telling us why you feel insulted, you ask a silly question!
Carry go! grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 9:55pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

Instead of telling us why you feel insulted, you ask a silly question!
Carry go! grin

Not a stupid question if I don't understand or know the difference. It appears you know the difference though so why not let me know?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 17, 2012
Johnsinia: Pls take note,if u r a visitor 2 NairaLand or u just register dnt take wat u read here any serious instead do ur own research.frm d research i did on buhari's recent comment,d masses frown greatly on it and suggestd dat he(buhari) shuld b arrestd 4 threatenin d peace and lives of Nigerians.ds research was made in lagos(one of d most populated state in Niaja) and in[b] unn(where am schoolin and one of naija most prominent institutn).[/b]
Its true frm d research conducted,d masses were nt happy with d administratn of Gef so far bt also condemned in totality d reactions and comment of buhari and its supporters,describin him(buhari) as bloody fellow,peace hater,violent,christain hater,frustrated individual etc.and dat dey wuld never vote 4 such human.these r d result i got frm my research bt here on nairaland its entirely different mindset sometimes i wonder whether if d posters live in Nigeria.so pls dnt take wat u read on NL as fact do ur own research 2 knw d true mind of Nigerians.i am on d side of d masses on opinion n nt on NL dat Gef administratn has underperform 4 1 yr nw bt i wil nt blame him bc his administratn suffers d greatest challanges(BH,oppositn party and his haters) dat it only take angels frm heaven 2 overcome,its like a builder building a house and a bulldozer bulldorisin it,u wil discover dat 4 eternity d house would nt b built.
Cpc ve shown immaturity in their action,Niaja will never vote 4 dem(i trust naija nw) also with any party dat is in support of dem(like ACN and co).i dnt want 2 vote 4 pdp either no matter wat(even if d flag bearer is frm my town).i wuld rather vote 4 a small party(minus cpc and acn,they r dsame as pdp) bc dats where d gud leader is.

Lmao, You're acutually in a University?! Wonders shall never end.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

The jury is still out on that! Last time I checked Obj could not account for a bulk sum of $16B while Abacha's loot is yet to be fully recovered! IBB's loot is mired in myths and legend, and he it was who enthroned corruption incorporated.

How much has GEJ stolen so far?

Hahahaha Ignoramus, so progress is judged by how "little" you steal from the public treasury?

Oh my gawd! SMH
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:00pm On May 17, 2012
Chyz*:

Not a stupid question if I don't understand or know the difference. It appears you know the difference though so why not let me know?

NDDC is a parastatal under the Ministry of the Niger Delta.
Now tell me what you felt was insulting about the "comparison." grin
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 17, 2012
Onlytruth: This egift e-goat character is just shockingly obtuse. undecided He once claimed to be Igbo but I can assure all that he is NOT, by a loooooong shot. angry Please quote me. I am yet to see any sane Easterner supporting Buhari, at least because of the deaths of innocent youth corpers and Igbo worshipers who died in that church bombing.

Even Though Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah both blamed GEJ? Woow

Now I'm starting to see why I'm always advised to stay away from certain Nigerians. Your ability to boldfacedly ignore the truth (and spread lies in its place) is nauseating. Check this imbe*cile's posts, he's always quick to proclaim God and Jesus every 10 seconds. What a twisted and demented soul.

HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:09pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Even Though Gen.Azazi and Henry Okah both blamed GEJ? Woow

Now I'm starting to see why I'm always advised to stay away from certain Nigerians. Your ability to boldfacedly ignore the truth (and spread lies in its place) is nauseating. Check this imbe*cile's posts, he's always quick to proclaim God and Jesus every 10 seconds. What a twisted and demented soul.
HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?!

ACN = Liars Almighty! grin grin grin grin

Comedy!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Chyz2: 10:12pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

NDDC is a parastatal under the Ministry of the Niger Delta.
Now tell me what you felt was insulting about the "comparison." grin

Ok. Is the NDDC completely or partially government owned? The NDDC see was created years before the Ministry of ND was its mismanagement due to organiztional structure or human error(corrupt individuals?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

ACN = Liars Almighty! grin grin grin grin

Comedy!

Well, like I said: How do you sleep at Night when you guys can easily spill lies without a nick on your conscience.

I'm now ACN, even though I haven't been in Nigeria for more than 2 weeks since I was a child.

Oh well, its in your genes.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by PointB: 10:21pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Hahahaha Ignoramus, so progress is judged by how "little" you steal from the public treasury?

Oh my gawd! SMH

KingofFag,
Obviously comprehension is your biggest challenge!
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:23pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Well, like I said: How do you sleep at Night when you guys can easily spill lies without a nick on your conscience.

I'm now ACN, even though I haven't been in Nigeria for more than 2 weeks since I was a child.

Oh well, its in your genes.

The bolded explains why your opinions come across as ignorant, jaundiced and rather boneheaded.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by egift(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth:
Here are the matters on board, if you believe its wrong, give us a reason (facts) to side with Jonathan.
1. Jonathan is surrounded by the finest criminals in Nigerian politics. So we believe he is the Gang Leader
2. He is not fighting corruption. So he too is corrupt
3. He was the spokesperson of MEND on Independence Bombing. Protects Boko Sponsors. As we already know from his security Chief, Boko Haram = PDP and PDP = Boko Haram
4. In appointments, disposition, utterance, body language says it is the turn of the Ijaws. Every other Nigerian says he is a Sectarian Leader.
5. He is too slow, always doing little, very late and silent when you he ought to speak. Here we accept he is Retardern or Odemumu.
6. He is always promising, will do, to do, poise to - So he is tagged Clueless of his job description
7. When you just think of giving a chance to rise he will sink further and pull out another Anti-Masses policy. So GEJ does not care

There are planty more, but what can you guys (Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth) show from the camp of Jona to reverse the believe in RED above? Or are you going to keep insulting everyone - that definitely is not working. Over to you, this is the challenge.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:33pm On May 17, 2012
egift: Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth:
Here are the matters on board, if you believe its wrong, give us a reason (facts) to side with Jonathan.
1. Jonathan is surrounded by the finest criminals in Nigerian politics. So we believe he is the Gang Leader
3. He was the spokesperson of MEND on Independence Bombing. Protects Boko Sponsors. As we already know from his security Chief, Boko Haram = PDP and PDP = Boko Haram
4. In appointments, disposition, utterance, body language says it is the turn of the Ijaws. Every other Nigerian says he is a Sectarian Leader.
5. He is too slow, always doing little, very late and silent when you he ought to speak. Here we accept he is Retardern or Odemumu.
6. He is always promising, will do, to do, poise to - So he is tagged Clueless of his job description
7. When you just think of giving a chance to rise he will sink further and pull out another Anti-Masses policy. So GEJ does not care

Dude, you are a frustrated loser. So we expect you to say anything, lie, kill and steal... Just like a Buhari follower.
He calls you dogs and baboons.

There are planty more, but what can you guys (Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth) show from the camp of Jona to reverse the believe in RED above? Or are you going to keep insulting everyone - that definitely is not working. Over to you, this is the challenge.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by alahamad(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2012
@ Beaf:......I figured I'll get a resonable response but you went on to dish out insults as usual......

For once let's be matured and reason logically.....

Just tell us what is wrong with the whole accusations above.....
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:33pm On May 17, 2012
egift: Beaf, jmaine, PointB and Onlytruth:

Dude, you are a frustrated loser. So we expect you to say anything, lie, kill and steal... Just like a Buhari follower.
He calls you dogs and baboons (and we believe him).
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Onlytruth(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

[size=14pt]KingofFag[/size],

lol. cheesy cheesy
The guy is suffering from the worst form of attention deficit disorder.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 17, 2012
PointB:

KingofFag,

Lol. Why did it take you so long to reply, slowpoke? Cus you thought I was gone?

Illiterate, you compared IBB, OBJ, Abacha's looting to GEJ's . . . . what a dunce! Who has a comprehension problem, Me or you that always has a hard time painstakingly constructing proper sentences in every post?

Dude, please move somewhere. You're no competition, waste of space, Mr. Wannabe-Beaf. God knows, I just wish your getting paid for this nonsense you stay doing on here. . . .

Then again I don't see who'll be dumb enough to even spit in your face as payment for these poor efforts you keep putting forth.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:35pm On May 17, 2012
al-ahamad:
@ Beaf:......I figured I'll get a resonable response but you went on to dish out insults as usual......

For once let's be matured and reason logically.....

Just tell us what is wrong with the whole accusations above.....

Tell me what is wrong with falsehood.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

The bolded explains why your opinions come across as ignorant, jaundiced and rather boneheaded.

Dont twist the subject. When International observers praised your fraudulent Selection GEJ jumped for joy and declared "Oga Obama loves me".

Reuters has spoken now we no hear one word. Dummies all around.

Wanna bet that your Oga and all other corrupt destroyers of Nigeria will be gone by September?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 17, 2012
Onlytruth:

lol. cheesy cheesy
The guy is suffering from the worst form of attention deficit disorder.

The blood of deceit runs in you guys. Nothing new.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Beaf: 10:42pm On May 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Dont twist the subject. When International observers praised your fraudulent Selection GEJ jumped for joy and declared "Oga Obama loves me".

Reuters has spoken now we no hear one word. Dummies all around.

Wanna bet that your Oga and all other corrupt destroyers of Nigeria will be gone by September?

Dude, you answered a question that had been bugging my mind. Please do not be upset by what I am going to say; before you made that statement, I had drawn the conclusion that you were one or more of the below:

1. A liar.
2. A murderer.
3. Immoral.
4. Evil.
5. An ethnic bigot.
6. Possibly a thief hoping for political gain.

I'm talking with all seriousness, so do not be offended. Your addmision of lack of familiarity with Nigeria is a saving grace of sorts.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 17, 2012
A true incompetent goat.

How does a whole president shape his decisions based on common facebook comments?

Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 17, 2012
Beaf:

Dude, you answered a question that had been bugging my mind. Please do not be upset by what I am going to say; before you made that statement, I had drawn the conclusion that you were one or more of the below:

1. A liar.
2. A murderer.
3. Immoral.
4. Evil.
5. An ethnic bigot.
6. Possibly a thief hoping for political gain.

I'm talking with all seriousness, so do not be offended. Your addmision of lack of familiarity with Nigeria is a saving grace of sorts.

Like I said, the blood of deceit runs in you guys.

When did I say I lacked familiarity about Nigeria? Oh, so because I choose to run out of that hell-hole after just a few hours in it anytime I step foot on that accursed land now means I don't know anything about it? Ok, your Phd Fisherman that knows everything about Nigeria what is he doing? Lmao

You know the 6 points you put above aptly describe you, right? Of course you do, but its in your genes to tell blatant lies hoping you can fool the world, so whats new?
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Fornorth(m): 10:52pm On May 17, 2012
Guys let's wait for Abati's reply, oga jona will never let them win with press war.
Re: You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 17, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
A true incompetent goat.

How does a whole president shape his decisions based on common facebook comments?

Lmaoooooo that picture. . . . . lmaooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Those Celebrating APC Victory Are Celebrating Criminality - PDP / Obaseki Blames Oshiomhole For Edo Assembly Crisis - The Nation / Pius Angbo: Women Are Not Rehabilitation For Badly Raised Men — Betty Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.