Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! (14745 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by 8686(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2012
Your bf is gangster ooo, I admire his "beards on" approach to things grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by dshiznitplata(m): 9:51am On May 17, 2012
IMO pour the emotion(anger or wateva) on ur bf..remba what u had in mind to do to ur uncle and do it to ur bf..eida pull d beards when he is scaring u or just stat doin whateva u knw pisses him off more...if u are adventurous scrape ur head clean and go with d gorimapa look for a while....try it
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 9:58am On May 17, 2012
Quite funny though but you have get use to it because he's not the only moustache person you will encounter in life.

he will get over it soon and cut it when he's tired
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by PrinceDudu(m): 10:07am On May 17, 2012
dubem3: have you even considered how much he may like this new look?
Have you not thought how selfish it would be to ask him to shave his mostache because of your past?
Do you not think that instead of dragging him into ur past, you should let him drag you out of it?

There are very few people that didn't have those kinda uncles growing up.
You know i used to say that all these petty psychological problems were something africans were immune to.
The most pressure to remove my moustache has done is make me carve it but am not removing it.

Are you the boyfriend she's talking about?
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by naijamatter: 10:10am On May 17, 2012
dat ur business...
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by grandstar(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2012
if she needs to be desensitized, where can she find a psychologist?

I also feel she should let her boyfriend understand how terrified she really is. If he is insensitive to her feelings, then she should dump him. This kind of behavior may be a reflection of the things to expects in marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by PrinceDudu(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2012
b4jesus: It's an opportunity to overcome ur fears. use this as a stepping stone to move on from such fears.

@OP, just go with this one.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by purpinkx(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2012
denzel2009: If his moustache terrorizes you, his pubes will blow you one day. Just report him to anti terror squad and always kiss him via straw in the meantime.
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by purpinkx(m): 10:18am On May 17, 2012
Lexusgs430: Let's see a picture of the offending creature, then we'll know if you are slightly exaggerating!!!
can pple be any funnier ? grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On May 17, 2012
In as much a i agree with some of the statements that she needs to get used to the mustache because he may not be the only one she'd come across with such and the fact that accepting\living with an osama bin laden look alike may help her overcome her past,i don't get why he should grow it to "keep her in line"

What kind of a boyfriend does and says something like that?

Its like he's purposely trying to make her scared by growing the forest of a beard and that seems controlling to me.

OP,I honestly don't know how i'll react to the scenario you found yourself in but i do know i wouldn't wanna be with a man who would be cool with seeing me frightened whenever i look at his terrorist beards.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by purpinkx(m): 10:36am On May 17, 2012
start growing hairs on ur TemPle ... And wen He says it z endangering his CiTiZen,tell him its a Religious fight .. Shekina grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Korrection(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2012
Please can anyone tell me how useless threads makes the frontpage??
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by cyril83(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2012
divalishis: When I started dating my boyfriend, I told him about my wicked uncle that I grew up with. I even showed him my uncle's picture!

Darn, that man was really mean! Just remembering him makes me feel uneasy. Whenever we children heard his car horn, we would scamper for safely and zap into the children's room. We usually disappear before we get this really painful, open handed spank in the middle of the back, for no serious reason! My uncle used to spot a bushy moustache and whenever I got in trouble, he would sit, twisting the ends of the moustache contemplatively. Then suddenly; a heavy knock on my shaved head and a painful twist of my ear.

So back to my boyfriend.

He started growing a moustache earlier this year and I told him I don't like it. But he laughed it off and said it was a new look. Last week, I was seeing a movie and had an argument with him. He turned off the TV and glared at me angrily. He looked so much like my wicked uncle that I became petrified and my ears started twitching out of fear, like it was about to be twisted again.

I even answered 'Yes, uncle' unconsciously when I heard my bf calling my name from the kitchen, because I was really engrossed in thoughts about the unhappy past. After we made up, he told me (jokingly?) he'd be keeping the moustache, to keep me in line cos I looked so scared.

Please, what do I do? He has refused to shave! I hate the way he looks now!
Am widely available young lady
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 11:01am On May 17, 2012
Kevin_II: Use bottle or cutlass to shave it for him when he's sleeping. O tan. Leave the door wide open in case he wakes up while you're at it.
YOU BEAT ME TO IT, MINE ISNT REALLY A JOKE. GET A CLIPPER AND CLEAN IT WHILE HE IS SLEEPING. HE IS YOUR HUSBAND FOR CHRIST'S SAKE[b][/b]
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by OkijaPriest: 11:03am On May 17, 2012
divalishis: When I started dating my boyfriend, I told him about my wicked uncle that I grew up with. I even showed him my uncle's picture!

Darn, that man was really mean! Just remembering him makes me feel uneasy. Whenever we children heard his car horn, we would scamper for safely and zap into the children's room. We usually disappear before we get this really painful, open handed spank in the middle of the back, for no serious reason! My uncle used to spot a bushy moustache and whenever I got in trouble, he would sit, twisting the ends of the moustache contemplatively. Then suddenly; a heavy knock on my shaved head and a painful twist of my ear.

So back to my boyfriend.

He started growing a moustache earlier this year and I told him I don't like it. But he laughed it off and said it was a new look. Last week, I was seeing a movie and had an argument with him. He turned off the TV and glared at me angrily. He looked so much like my wicked uncle that I became petrified and my ears started twitching out of fear, like it was about to be twisted again.

I even answered 'Yes, uncle' unconsciously when I heard my bf calling my name from the kitchen, because I was really engrossed in thoughts about the unhappy past. After we made up, he told me (jokingly?) he'd be keeping the moustache, to keep me in line cos I looked so scared.

Please, what do I do? He has refused to shave! I hate the way he looks now!

When I started dating, I told her about my evil Female dog (B'itch) I had growing up. I even showed her the picture of the dog and the scars from her.

Darn!! The dog was a b'itch.. Just remembering her make me quiver with disgust.. When even children and other animals in the neighborhood heard her barking, they all ran for cover because she was mean, big and strong. You either run or you would get bitten by my dog for no reason.. She was always very angry and would bite every and anything that had four legs and she could over power. My dog was a great dane and stood very very tall.

So back to my girlfriend.

She started wearing 8inch stilletoes this year and I told her I didnt like it. Last week I was watching a movie "MUST LOVE DOGS" and had an arguement with her. She turned off the T.V and stood in front of it with her 6 inch stilleto & was looking at me with this look in her eyes. She immediately reminded me of my dog and I became afraid and terrified and the hair on my neck stod in fright. It was like I was about to be biten again..

I even screamed "get the fhuck out of my way b'itch" unconciously. Then she went into the kitchen and made me dinner. After dinner, we made up, I took her to the bedroom, fhucked her doogy style. After which she whispered "I would be keeping the stilletos, I liked the way you fhucked me like a dog".

Please what do I do?! She has refused to stop wearing those stilletoes... Now my back hurts from fhucking her doggy.

She even wears a collar now...

P.S: Thats how lame your story sounded to me..
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by pendo89(f): 11:21am On May 17, 2012
freecocoa:

[b]Its like he's purposely trying to make her scared by growing the forest of a beard a[/b]nd that seems controlling to me.
I hate bushy beards as well but sadly that's how fears and phobias are treated.Inurement as AQBSR put it.Sounds cruel and torturous but if I love somebody then I would love to free them from their fears whatever it takes to do that.As long as it doesn't kill or maim,it's good.
But why shave if he loves the image? Isn't that selfish of her?
Its the fear associated with the beard which is the prob here so let her deal with the underlying problem for her sake.
Would love to know if she will be willing cut off her hair at the bf's command undecided
Life is about adjusting and compromising on things which aren't life threatening.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Decency75: 11:22am On May 17, 2012
Are you sure it is only that or that your BF is growing too much hair near the pubic area? please tell us the truth.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by crackhouse(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2012
Ohh my swthrt. Don't be scared o.k. Can u post the picture plsss
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by bknight: 11:26am On May 17, 2012
@keeping her 'in check' wit his beards grin
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by dubem3(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2012
freecocoa: In as much a i agree with some of the statements that she needs to get used to the mustache because he may not be the only one she'd come across with such and the fact that accepting\living with an osama bin laden look alike may help her overcome her past,i don't get why he should grow it to "keep her in line"

What kind of a boyfriend does and says something like that?

Its like he's purposely trying to make her scared by growing the forest of a beard and that seems controlling to me.

OP,I honestly don't know how i'll react to the scenario you found yourself in but i do know i wouldn't wanna be with a man who would be cool with seeing me frightened whenever i look at his terrorist beards.

from what i read, i doubt that the young man grew the moustache to scare her, he just did it to change his looks. Turns out it goes back and some how entangles with his girl friend's unpleasant childhood experience (which she shoulda gotten rid of).
This description mind you, was given by a young lady being pursued by memories of her uncle who no doubt should have gotten over such nasty acts by now, loved and still loves her that not being the case, i just mentioned it in order for u to have an idea of the perspective from which she was viewing the obviously friendly taunts of her boy friend whose only crime is craving a new look and actually getting one
I really can't get myself to believe that that guy hates her. Am sure he knows what to do if he does.
She has to take a bold step towards getting rid of that bug in her psych
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by dubem3(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by dubem3(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2012
Okija Priest:

When I started dating, I told her about my evil Female dog (B'itch) I had growing up. I even showed her the picture of the dog and the scars from her.

Darn!! The dog was a b'itch.. Just remembering her make me quiver with disgust.. When even children and other animals in the neighborhood heard her barking, they all ran for cover because she was mean, big and strong. You either run or you would get bitten by my dog for no reason.. She was always very angry and would bite every and anything that had four legs and she could over power. My dog was a great dane and stood very very tall.

So back to my girlfriend.

She started wearing 8inch stilletoes this year and I told her I didnt like it. Last week I was watching a movie "MUST LOVE DOGS" and had an arguement with her. She turned off the T.V and stood in front of it with her 6 inch stilleto & was looking at me with this look in her eyes. She immediately reminded me of my dog and I became afraid and terrified and the hair on my neck stod in fright. It was like I was about to be biten again..

I even screamed "get the fhuck out of my way b'itch" unconciously. Then she went into the kitchen and made me dinner. After dinner, we made up, I took her to the bedroom, fhucked her doogy style. After which she whispered "I would be keeping the stilletos, I liked the way you fhucked me like a dog".

Please what do I do?! She has refused to stop wearing those stilletoes... Now my back hurts from fhucking her doggy.

She even wears a collar now...

P.S: Thats how lame your story sounded to me..

okija, nwayo
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by sylve11: 11:43am On May 17, 2012
Lexusgs430: Let's see a picture of the offending creature, then we'll know if you are slightly exaggerating!!!

Make una stop o, i nor wan laff oooo grin grin grin cool cool
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by andyanders: 11:48am On May 17, 2012
The spirit of your uncle has possessed him. If you are not married, take off and find your way. If not, you will regret it in life.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by zogon(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2012
denzel2009: If his moustache terrorizes you, his pubes will blow you one day. Just report him to anti terror squad and always kiss him via straw in the meantime.

Lol... Lol... Lol...
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by msboye: 12:26pm On May 17, 2012
i tink i undstnd your fear dis is a clear case of psychological problem whc nids 2 b treated as such.ur BF is nt ur uncle n can neva b get over ur fear n move on wt ur life,i tel yu,yu re nt d onli peson wt dis kind of problm.who knws ur BF mit jus shave it wtout ur pressure.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by nerodenero: 12:51pm On May 17, 2012
purpinkx: start growing hairs on ur TemPle ... And wen He says it z endangering his CiTiZen,tell him its a Religious fight .. Shekina grin
lwkmd,guy,u harsh o.Religious fight indeed!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by mikron(m): 1:24pm On May 17, 2012
LLLLMMMMAAAAAAOOOOOO, I just cant help but laugh @ the funny story u narrated above. My advice to you is that you should drug his drink and do a thorough shaving of the OSAMA ministry when he is dead asleep. Na joke oooo. Seriously get used to his new look. Ur problem is psychological and not your BF[/color]
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by oobim(m): 2:16pm On May 17, 2012
i laughed for 5 mins.some things one dont see as a problem is actualy a big problm to someone else.LIFE!I pray u overcome that fear tho
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by maybel(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2012
Funny and intimidating. Is ur husband an emotional person? If yes,just start crying whenever he's about to enter ur house and when he asks why u're crying tell him he reminds u of a terrorist.Funny and intimidating. Is ur husband an emotional person? If yes,just start crying whenever he's about to enter ur house and when he asks why u're crying tell him he reminds u of a terrorist.Funny and intimidating. Is ur husband an emotional person? If yes,just start crying whenever he's about to enter ur house and when he asks why u're crying tell him he reminds u of a terrorist.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by abikelat(f): 3:56pm On May 17, 2012
beg him to cut it or sedate him and cut it with scissors while asleep

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls Are The Sexiest In Nigeria! / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.