Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! (14664 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I Just Discover My Online Girlfriend Has Moustache, Plz Advise Me / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by abikelat(f): 3:58pm On May 17, 2012
andyanders: The spirit of your uncle has possessed him. If you are not married, take off and find your way. If not, you will regret it in life.
andyanders: The spirit of your uncle has possessed him. If you are not married, take off and find your way. If not, you will regret it in life.
Shoooo
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by kholis(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2012
I consider this thread a personal issue but since u decided to make it public, I advise that u revenge. Grow large hairs too at strategic regions. That will help put him on check.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by buoye1(m): 5:08pm On May 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

A little petrol and matches is all you need to ''un-osama'' his beard.
bluetooth u no try
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by cindyrella(f): 5:51pm On May 17, 2012
~Bluetooth:

A little petrol and matches is all you need to ''un-osama'' his beard.

My thoughts exactly

grin grin grin grin grin grin funny thread
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by CuteTj(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2012
I have got full moustache and beard now and im loving it. I know i can never be like Bin Laden but im going to be BABY Laden! My gf complains too but i have turned deaf ears to her complaints. @ op, its just a simple moustache. I don't know why you are still scared about your uncle's moustache despite you grown up now. Banish the thought of your bf being your uncle. And Never think of dumping your bf just because of his moustache. Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Damlesky(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2012
just set it on fire....o tan
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by mannyU: 8:55pm On May 17, 2012
Do dis. Grow ur pubics 2 like his beards n terrorise him wiv it. What is good 4 d .....
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 17, 2012
Leave your boyfriend he will soon get boored with the mustache @op u need to see a psychologist the fear of your uncle will cost you some day
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by kuljoe4: 10:08pm On May 17, 2012
children and babies
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Jalal(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2012
Report it *mustache* to ur uncle.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by bikerboy1(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2012
grin grin grin
Check ur guy wellooo... Maybe the guy don join Boko haram extended family, Al Quada.
Re: My Boyfriend's Moustache Terrorizes Me! by Nobody: 3:37am On May 22, 2012
aanumama: Quite funny though but you have get use to it because he's not the only moustache person you will encounter in life.

he will get over it soon and cut it when he's tired

IA with bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass / See What This Girl Is Wearing In Public – Ordinary G-string - / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.