Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Urge 4 Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Urge 4 Girls (1151 Views)

I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / I Have intimate Urge For My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Urge 4 Girls by empowerme(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2012
A xtian male, nw 28yrs old, currently doin NYSC tins far North f Nigeria-near Abuja.

I dont hv a gal yet (or had any) as galfrend nor fiancee, in fact stil a virgin.

Wit family (marriage) life @ ma corridor, I'm jst 2 shy 2 speak 2 gals and feel uncomfortable in their company.

I'm tired as my urge for girls keeps growing in leaps and bounds by d day yet I cnt stand startng a relatnshp wit them.

Is ds nt endangerng my procreatn functns on ds surface, and hw cn i subdue ds internal-crisis of mine?
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Lilprocess(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2012
U need alot of counsellin
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2012
I'm in the same situation as u OP
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Killz1(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2012
Do you have any close aunty or female cousin you can talk to?
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Mynd44: 7:08pm On May 19, 2012
I suggest you go to the beach and wash yourselves 7 times

1 Like

Re: My Urge 4 Girls by mayorkings(m): 7:42pm On May 19, 2012
Although younger, i'm a virgin boy too. not because i'm shy or there aren't opportunities(o yampian), its just decision, i want to be lyk ur age b4 venturin into it. but here u are, i tink u need to overcome ur fears, u cant rmain lyk that 4eva. . . gudluck broda
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by TisaBone: 7:49pm On May 19, 2012
empowerme: A xtian male, nw 28yrs old, currently doin NYSC tins far North f Nigeria-near Abuja.

I dont hv a gal yet (or had any) as galfrend nor fiancee, in fact stil a virgin.

Wit family (marriage) life @ ma corridor, I'm jst 2 shy 2 speak 2 gals and feel uncomfortable in their company.

I'm tired as my urge for girls keeps growing in leaps and bounds by d day yet I cnt stand startng a relatnshp wit them.

Is ds nt endangerng my procreatn functns on ds surface, and hw cn i subdue ds internal-crisis of mine?

is there any way that you could join a christian singles group in your area? that way you could at least be around women who know that the sole purpose of the gatherings are to meet and mingle with other christians who are interested in relationships which will possibly lead to marriage. There are a lot of nice women out there who would be understanding of the fact that you are shy and dont really have any experience with women. in fact im sure alot would be pleased with this, in addition to the fact tht you are a virgin. Since you have never been with any other woman you are moldable and teachable. Please keep praying on this situation, and have faith. God will supply all of your needs. I am praying for you.
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Excelboi(m): 7:50pm On May 19, 2012
Mynd_44: I suggest you go to the beach and wash yourselves 7 times
^^^Be sensible.... Not everything is linked with spiritual problem.... Smh, some typical nigerian gullibility.
@OP, dis is serious! I think its shyness and you have to deal with it. Am sure you gat male friends who can help you out on cases like this. They may link you up.
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by TisaBone: 7:52pm On May 19, 2012
Excelboi: ^^^Be sensible.... Not everything is linked with spiritual problem.... Smh, some typical nigerian gullibility.
@OP, dis is serious! I think its shyness and you have to deal with it. Am sure you gat male friends who can help you out on cases like this. They may link you up.

sometimes i wish arranged marriages were popular in the USA....it would save people alot of trouble of finding a mate. lol.
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Mynd44: 11:06pm On May 19, 2012
Excelboi: ^^^Be sensible.... Not everything is linked with spiritual problem.... Smh, some typical nigerian gullibility.
It is called sarcasm dude
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by 90love(f): 1:23am On May 20, 2012
Tbh I don't find this normal maybe you hav an underlying insecurity you haven't tapped into yet. A man talking to a woman is the most natural thing no matter how shy. A woman can start ad a friend and this friendship grows or work colleague that you get comfortable with. A 28 yr old viirgin who's scared of girls. Hmm
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by MaxDick9ja: 1:57am On May 20, 2012
Dude did you mean to write 28 or 18?
Re: My Urge 4 Girls by Mynd44: 6:34am On May 20, 2012
Welcome to NL. The home of all types of freaks where people will rather share their problems with than their shrinks

(1) (Reply)

Clubbing And Your Choice For Marriage. / Why Do Rich Man Son's & Daughter's Misbehave Upon All Their Father's Wealth ? / She Has Been Begging Do I Take Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.