Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Girls Read Plsssssssssss - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Read Plsssssssssss (6833 Views)

Girls Read The 5 Things Your Guy Doesn't Need To Know / Are You Afraid Of Approaching And Talking To Girls? Read This / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2012
buJu-234:
after running around the few rich guys; they will now wake up one day (@ 35yrs)
and b asking funny questions:-

Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/942770/nigerian-guys-why-you-scared
. Lol....
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by mspookie: 3:55pm On May 21, 2012
BolaBankole: The race to marry a BIG BOY is what's now in vogue. Most ladies nowadays can't function if there is no cash involved. The urge for material things has changed the STORY OF LOVE. Never make money your only priority when choosing your spouse. There's more to marriage than money alone. A man with good heart is better than a rich man with the heart of beast. Most women say they want security in life so they won't date the poor. If he's not rich today doesn't mean he will be poor for life. The happiness and security of your life is your responsibility. Those who choose never to endure at all may have to suffer for long. Getting married to the rich doesn't guarantee happiness in life. HAPPINESS IS PRICELESS. Perhaps those who say they will rather cry inside a Mercedes than laughing on a bicycle have never experienced pain in their life. Some relationship mistakes can cause life regret. WOMEN OF VIRTUE don't date for cash. They work hard and pray to GOD to make them rich and give them a good partner in life. IF IT DOESN'T COUNT, DON'T LOOSE THE COUNT. Many young women have blindly turned themselves to TEST DRIVE VEHICLE for the love of material things. Don't spoil your tomorrow today. What qualifies you as a great woman is not in designer shoes and bags. It's in your good heart, good characters and real personality. When a real man finds a wife in you he will never let you go. It's funny how material women blame men for breaking their heart. A man who wins your love with cash may not stay for long. Real men don't settle down with fake women. THE ONLY PLACE YOU CAN FIND A FAKE WOMAN IS TEMPORARILY IN THE HEART OF A FOOLISH MAN,BUT WHEN THE FOOLISH BECOMES WISE,THE WISE PERSON IS IN SERIOUS PROBLEMS. Looking for a real man when you are fake is like looking for a LIVE FISH IN THE FOREST. There is nothing in life that is not a risk. Same goes to men too. Dey want to date a rich man's daughter all because of properties. Happy Sunday Pals.

This is Nairaland and obviously, NO Godly section. Take your preaching to church woman! undecided No thread can change anyone
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 21, 2012
ms pookie:

This is Nairaland and obviously, NO Godly section. Take your preaching to church woman! undecided No thread can change anyone
Seems to be the obvious truth though....giving it a second thought.... ....thanks for that reminder.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pato405(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2012
buJu-234:
after running around the few rich guys; they will now wake up one day (@ 35yrs)
and b asking funny questions:-

Nigerian Guys, Why Are You Scared Of Marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/942770/nigerian-guys-why-you-scared

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OR:

they reduce their age, come to Nairaland and post:

I'm 28, Desperate to settle down

e.g

https://www.nairaland.com/912321/im-28-desperate-settle-down/1

you then begin to wonder, where have they been since? didn't any man approach them before now? obviously many have but NO! they'll turn him down. why? He is too short, he is too dark, he is NOT RICH.

one of them even came here and said:

''I love my boyfriend but he is too fat''

https://www.nairaland.com/892943/love-boyfriend-he-too-fat

funny complains. naija babes, be content with your bf's. take them as they are, support them, encourage them, leave old married/ men sugar daddies with pot bellies because they give you freebies and money.Awoof dey run belle o! angry angry angry. there's no ready made guy. hustle with your guy. I know all these are just empty preaching becos you girls will never flinch from gold and diamond digging in desperate bid to satisfy your covetous greed for blackberry and Brazillian hair. you'll soon dig snakes if you don't desist from gold digging. angry. longer throats!
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pato405(m): 4:56pm On May 21, 2012
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by gemstone22(f): 6:44pm On May 21, 2012
I once dated a guy who after university and service,couldn't get a job. That didn't deter me. I loved him and believed in him. I supported him financially,materially and was faithful and loyal. When the job eventually came after a few years,it came with benefits and he became too busy for me. He also started dating other women and just discarded me like I was nothing 4getting quickly all we went through together.. Please,I beg, why would I want to go through that twice in one lifetime? Mine is just 1 story in millions out there. I beg leave mata joo.

Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pato405(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2012
gemstone22: I once dated a guy who after university and service,couldn't get a job. That didn't deter me. I loved him and believed in him. I supported him financially,materially and was faithful and loyal. When the job eventually came after a few years,it came with benefits and he became too busy for me. He also started dating other women and just discarded me like I was nothing 4getting quickly all we went through together.. Please,I beg, why would I want to go through that twice in one lifetime? Mine is just 1 story in millions out there. I beg leave mata joo.

falsehood. lieeeesss!
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by gemstone22(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2012
pato405:

falsehood. lieeeesss!
I no beg u to believe me but it happened to me and it happens to women everyday. Some guys are only meek and loving when money no dey. Immediately money show,dem go forget how e dey when pepper no rest. That's the truth.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by kay9(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2012
BolaBankole: Looking for a real man when you are fake is like looking for a LIVE FISH IN THE FOREST...
grin grin grin grin I'm so gonna make a t-shirt!!
-
Seriously though, i think you ladies have it twisted. The moral of the story isnt ''Go and love a poor boy'' (lol @ feminine reasoning...); the moral is ''Don't make financial affluence your top criteria in choosing your man''. Look, we all have dreams, and NOBODY dreams to be poor. Money definitely counts, no denying it! Heck, i wouldnt want my wife going to antenatal sessions on gaddam kekenapep, lol... The wahala is that lotsa women wana CONFIRM first that the dude's bank account is Heavy-weight Category-A BEFORE accepting him.
-
This is not to say that gemstone22's story isnt true though... As much as i hate to admit it, some guys are truly a$$wipes - poor, broke a$$wipes! Lol grin grin But this is where your feminine wisdom should be applied! Shebi y'all ladies keep claiming you're smarter than guys? Well, that ''smartness'' was given to you so you can choose wisely! wink
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by kay9(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2012
pato405:

falsehood. lieeeesss!
Shut up, fool.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 21, 2012
kay9:
-
Seriously though, i think you ladies have it twisted. The moral of the story isnt ''Go and love a poor boy'' (lol @ feminine reasoning...); the moral is ''Don't make financial affluence your top criteria in choosing your man''. Look, we all have dreams, and NOBODY dreams to be poor. Money definitely counts, no denying it! Heck, i wouldnt want my wife going to antenatal sessions on gaddam kekenapep, lol... The wahala is that lotsa women wana CONFIRM first that the dude's bank account is Heavy-weight Category-A BEFORE accepting him.
-
This is not to say that gemstone22's story isnt true though... As much as i hate to admit it, some guys are truly a$$wipes - poor, broke a$$wipes! Lol grin grin But this is where your feminine wisdom should be applied! Shebi y'all ladies keep claiming you're smarter than guys? Well, that ''smartness'' was given to you so you can choose wisely! wink

The best counsel so far...GUYS LOVE TO HAVE MONEY EVEN MORE THAN GIRLS, SO STOP MISINTERPRETING THE LESSON PLS...MOST OF THE GUYS SAYING ALL THESE TO HELP LADIES LEARN ARE ALSO THE GUYS U DO ADMIRE IN REAL LIFE WHO MAY HAVE MONEY, ETC THAT U WANT BUT GUYS ARE GETTING TIRED OF THIS MONEY-LOVE IN NIGERIA. IMAGINE HOW YOUNG GUYS DIE AT AGE 39, 40, 45 AT MOST JUST BECOS THEY MARRIED THE WRONG WIVES. THATS Y MEN NOW ARE SCARED....NOT BECOS THEY ARE POOR....BY THE WAY, DO U LADIES THINK MOST GUYS HERE ARE THAT POOR? BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MOST HERE HAVE FAT ACCOUNTS, I KNOW AT LEAST 3...OTHERS HAVE GREAT POTENTIALS & ARE ALREADY POSITIONED IN THE DIRECTION OF BECOMING RICH TO SAY....SO DEAR LADIES TAKE SOME OF THE COUNSELS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD PLS...STOP ATTACKING LIKE PYTHONS, MUST WE ATTACK EVERY COUNSEL ON NL PLSSSS?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by 2sexy(m): 8:12pm On May 21, 2012
Here is my own. A girl I dated back left me because thought I had come to the end of the road. She even went as far as saying that I don't plan ahead. So many things went on that I can't say here.

A so call already made guy came around and she danced to his tune. The guy gave her money, told her about marriage, bla bla bla and she opened her legs for him. She even did more worse things in my presence in 2009, insulted me, called me all sort things and that was when I ended the relationship.

Anyway, I moved on with my life and before I knew it, she started calling me, begging me to forgive her etc. Why? Because she knew that I would graduate soon. She knows that if I graduate, I will get a job, if I get a job, I will start thinking of marriage.

Now, you tell me, how do you expect me to treat such a girl?

The guy she was crazy about then dumbed her and many after that and by 2012, she realized that I am still in existence. I laughed. Some girls thinks they can be faster than their shadow.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pato405(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2012
kay9:
-
-

certified Nitwit. solicitor and advocate for feminine exploitative rampage disguised as romance. your post makes no sense. you speak from both sides of your mouth drooling and spewing gibberish. the so called guys and self acclaimed spendthrifts like you [if at all you are one because peple like you na borrow pose] were once poor - need i remind you. what do you define as feminine wisdom? mu*mu. which one is masculine and which is feminine. wisdom now has gender context to it. you define playing smart on their guys as 'feminine wisdom' carry your dirty contagious concepts away from here. OP opened this thread for admonition and not to massage their misconceptions riddled by insatiable quest for materialism. if a guy is an as-s wipe as you describe them, ask yourself what made him appealing in the first place to the lady. . abi ladies suddenly catapault themselves to the streets to fall for an as-s wipe? whatever happened to waiting to study whom you are dealing with before jumping at him.

one as-s wipe flaunts some little borrowed money and the ladies go head over heel gaga with him, when he's finished lavishing the loan, he now potrays his true colour out of fraustration and you turn around to call him as-wipe broke as8s ni*ga undecided undecided undecided undecided. whatever made any lady fall for an as*s wipe should equally keep her glued to him o! cool
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by BolaBankole(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2012
@2Sexy exactly what I said in my last post, no one hear when girls did there own....if you marry her now and you try to revenge she will begin to shout around that she stood by you when you are still struggling but now you have abandoned her. The whole idea of this piece is to help our girls see beyond what they are seeing, to help them think inward in choosing the right partner other than making money your top priorities. But i still give it to some girls, 10% of them are good but others.........
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pato405(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2012
gemstone22: I no beg u to believe me but it happened to me and it happens to women everyday. Some guys are only meek and loving when money no dey. Immediately money show,dem go forget how e dey when pepper no rest. That's the truth.

such a guy must be a fool. no guy can have a girl who went thru turmoil with him and decide to leave her when things get better. that kind of lady should be treated like a Queen [except she was running her mouth throu-out that period o!]
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by khukhi(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2012
I sometimes feel people should stick to they're own type. Low class to Low class and High class to High class if it'll make everyone happy grin . We are seeing more and more of these messages as more men loose they're girlfriends to some richer guy .

Perhaps if men understand how DIFFICULT it is to date a poor man, then they wouldn't blame women for going for a well off man.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 21, 2012
khukhi: I sometimes feel people should stick to they're own type. Low class to Low class and High class to High class if it'll make everyone happy grin . We are seeing more and more of these messages as more men loose they're girlfriends to some richer guy .

Perhaps if men understand how DIFFICULT it is to date a poor man, then they wouldn't blame women for going for a well off man.
Lafmaoooooo....another true confession....now I see...Lolz....hey lady u are such a hilarious creature....still Lolz...guys did u hear oya stop counseling from this day onward....
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by cfours: 3:04am On May 22, 2012
This topic is stupid. If you are a rich man, won't you go for the best woman available?
so why blame the woman for trying to go for the best man available to her.
maybe you need to look at yourself and find someone on your level instead of chasing after the flashy girls that are beyond your reach. I'm sure there are more less glamorous women that will agree to marry you if only you give them a chance.

it goes both ways, my brother.
and I agree with the poster who said when a poor man becomes rich, 90% of the time, he dumps the loyal girlfriend or wife for a more flashy one.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 3:14am On May 22, 2012
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 7:02am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:
This topic is stupid. If you are a rich man, won't you go for the best woman available?
maybe you need to look at yourself and find someone on your level instead of chasing after the flashy girls that are beyond your reach. I'm sure there are more less glamorous women that will agree to marry you if only you give them a chance.

and I agree with the poster who said when a poor man becomes rich, 90% of the time, he dumps the loyal girlfriend or wife for a more flashy one.
Hahahaha....wow...glad to be.....lolzzz.....
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 8:04am On May 22, 2012
kay9:
-
-
don't think yourself any smarter at all. Any brain functioning human being got what the op is trying to say. we just decided to alter it, so it can look silly in our favour. [can u imagine "lol @ feminine reasoning"] angry angry
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 8:14am On May 22, 2012
Shollypopz:
don't think yourself any smarter at all. Any brain functioning human being got what the op is trying to say. we just decided to alter it, so it can look silly in our favour. [can u imagine "lol @ feminine reasoning"] angry angry

oh! Lolz....this seems to be the most humorous comment so far...now I see why NL is a sweet garden to relax & smile @passers by
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 8:32am On May 22, 2012
DailyNews:

oh! Lolz....this seems to be the most humorous comment so far...now I see why NL is a sweet garden to relax & smile @passers by
what makes it so humorous?? why d question mark at "relax and smile @ passers by"
dude i dey vex oo; did u not see the kay9 guy laughing at feminine reasoning?
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Rocktation(f): 8:56am On May 22, 2012
And you're taking that seriously? When you should be laughing at his own reasoning too? Lol. But of cos, I don't think that he actually 'lol'-ed at that with all seriousness. He prolly did it to make your own opinion seem 'not serious' as well. I shouldn't say silly.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 9:06am On May 22, 2012
I can't laugh at his reason because i agree with it! Are we talking about the same kay9 guy here read carefully because he wasn't even referring to me directly
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Rocktation(f): 9:12am On May 22, 2012
Oh? My bad then.
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2012
c.fours:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by kay9(m): 9:48am On May 22, 2012
Shollypopz:
...did u not see the kay9 guy laughing at feminine reasoning?
Alright... grin grin grin Alright, Shollypopz, my bad. Apologies for generalizing like that, but by saying that ''any brain functioning human being got what the OP said..'', you've more or less declared yourself brain-dead... Cos your very first comment shows some serious flaw in comprehension. wink

Shollypopz: Moral of the story: Marry a poor guy so you can be considered REAL and not materialistic.....NOTED!

So what i'm gonna do is take back my earlier ''lol @ feminine reasoning'' (sorry, ladies, sowieee), and instead say ''lol @ shollypopz's reasoning''... How's that? smiley
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 10:20am On May 22, 2012
kay9:
Alright... grin grin grin Alright, Shollypopz, my bad. Apologies for generalizing like that, but by saying that ''any brain functioning human being got what the OP said..'', you've more or less declared yourself brain-dead... Cos your very first comment shows some serious flaw in comprehension. wink

So what i'm gonna do is take back my earlier ''lol @ feminine reasoning'' (sorry, ladies, sowieee), and instead say ''lol @ shollypopz's reasoning''... How's that? smiley
4 your mind ehn,......................
Shollypopz:
did you see the bolded part??
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by pattybf(f): 11:56am On May 22, 2012
h
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by INFO70: 12:44pm On May 22, 2012
bennyraz: time time..
Gal, that advice have touched you well well.You gotta to confess
Re: Girls Read Plsssssssssss by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 22, 2012
Double post.

So Sh0cking!!! See What Campus Students Did At A Graduation Party (18! Photos) / Have You Ever Got Tired Of Sex? (my Experience With A Lady In Romanceland) / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70